The visuel mileage tracker with full trip route displayed on map for easier recall. More details and actual route map of all trips design makes MileCatcher a pleasure to use.
See check-list below what is free vs premium.
New user moves to free account status after 30 days premium trial. No action required.
Your driving log is available on our web portal for easy classification in bulk.
- Unlimited, automatic trip logging - FREE 30 DAY TRIAL
- Full address and map route with every trip - FREE
- Build your own address library - FREE
- Zoom trip route to easier recall trips - FREE
- All trips are sorted by status for easier focus (time saver) - FREE
- Online back up of all trip data - FREE
- Custom Business rate - FREE
- All reports in pdf, excel and csv formats - FREE
- Rich statistics in-app - FREE
- Support tax rules in +20 countries - FREE
- Web portal: Classify in bulk, copy trips, rich trip analysis, report storage
- Auto-Classify repeat trips and save time
- Low battery impact mode - only log trips in work hours
- Multi Company, Multi-Vehicle, multi-rate reporting - yes indeed!
- Admin role for report delegation - delegate report generation
Want more details on how we compare with other mileage tracking apps? Visit us at www.milecatcher.com/compare.
Initial subscription requires user opt-in. No automatic billing.
In-app MileCatcher Premium auto-renewable subscription is available on a monthly or yearly plan.
– Payment will be charged at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
– Cost of the renewal is US $5.99/month or US $47.99/year or equivalent in local currency.
Warning: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease device battery life.