MileWiz catches every mile you drive, automatically.
It's a driving log that fills itself automatically.
You can categorize trips or tell MileWiz how to categorize them for you, based on your working hours or the places you visit.
WHO NEEDS MILEWIZ?
• Self-employed : if you drive your personal car for business purposes, you need MileWiz so you can get tax deductions on the business trips.
• Small business owners : whenever you are out with your car doing something for your business, you need MileWiz so you can get tax deductions on the business mileage.
• Company employees : if you drive your personal car for company purposes, you can get reimbursements for your miles, gas, parking and tolls.
WHAT IS MILEWIZ GOOD FOR?
• TAX DEDUCTIONS
Driving your car for personal & business purposes?
You are eligible for tax deductions! IRS deductions are 53.5c per qualifying mile in 2017. Driving 30 miles a day can save you $4,000 per year on your tax return. MileWiz helps you keep track of your drives and allows you to easily classify them as business or personal.
• DRIVER REIMBURSEMENTS
Driving a company car?
Get your employer to reimburse your travel expenses. MileWiz will help you separate your personal and business trips. You can also add expenses like gas, toll and parking and send monthly reports to your employer.
• IRS AUDIT PROTECTION
“The IRS is very good at winning travel deduction cases.” (Australian Business Times)
Get protected with digital logs that record your drives automatically. The IRS can’t argue that, can they? MileWiz exports your trips in an IRS compliant format.
• Detect & log drives automatically, even when MileWiz is not started
• See your entire drive route on a map
• See drive distance and value
• Categorize drives with a simple swipe
• Ability to set conditions for automatic categorization
• Add Places that you visit often and set MileWiz to automatically categorize your trips to these places
• Configure working hours for automatic categorization
• Merge drives by pinching them together
• Add drives manually if you want to
• Track expenses for gas, tolls and parking
• Create as many categories as you want (MileWiz comes with pre-defined categories and their respective tax deductions for 2014 - 2017)
• Create as many clients as you want
• Tag drives
• Use multiple vehicles and drivers if you need to, with easy switching between them
• Generate reports by any criteria you want - be it a time period, driver, vehicle, tags, category etc.
• Export data to CSV
• Sync all your data between devices or just keep a cloud backup with SYNCbits. It’s free!
• Pause drive monitoring when needed
• MileWiz is IRS compliant
• Fanatical customer support, with average reply time of 4 hours
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. MileWiz employs advanced algorithms, designed to limit the GPS usage and use a minimum amount of battery power.