The App is easy to use! Weld Symbols is useful for Welders, Drafters, Designers, Engineers, Teachers & Students. It is possible to generate, learn and communicate hundreds of weld scenarios using the Weld Symbols App.
There are 17 major “Weld Type” categories:
Bevel Groove Weld
Flange Corner Weld
Flange Edge Weld
Flare Bevel Groove Weld
Flare V Groove Weld
J Groove Weld
Scarf Groove Weld
Spot Projection Weld
Square Groove Weld
U Groove Weld
V Groove Weld
There are 6 “Edge Preparation” sub categories:
Find the welding information you need; anywhere, anytime.
Access all the knowledge you need for your next welding or cutting project. Introducing Lincoln Electric’s Lincoln Library® digital Library; providing users the ability to browse our innovative product line of welding and cutting equipment - on the go. The media-rich, digital Library is interactive, easy to use and lets you browse the latest catalogs and information, right on your Android device running 4.4 or below.
Lincoln Library® - the best way to receive quick and easy access to welding and cutting product, service and solution information direct from the Welding Experts at Lincoln Electric.
- Browse the latest innovations in welding and cutting solutions
- Use of multi-swipe technology for easier navigation
- Product hyperlinks provide further information by accessing data stored at www.lincolnelectric.com
- Continuously updated with the latest product information from the Welding Experts
Lincoln Electric is the world leader in the design, development and manufacture of arc welding products, robotic arc welding systems, plasma and oxyfuel cutting equipment and has a leading global position in the brazing and soldering alloys market. Headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, Lincoln has over 40 manufacturing locations, including operations and joint ventures in 19 countries and a worldwide network of distributors and sales offices covering more than 160 countries.
Lincoln Electric’s Parameter Guide (PG) is a full-featured and easy to use App designed to supply weld settings for SMAW, GMAW/FCAW and GTAW.
Packed with features, it comes pre-loaded with embedded look-up tables, ideal for remote locations; a “smart” look-up feature which reviews each user input and calculates the available recommended options remaining for each parameter; U.S. and metric settings included, eliminating the need to carry a metric convertor and a Notes section with additional weld set-up and procedure information. Available for both Android and iOS devices, the simplified graphical user interface (GUI) features icon based menus for easy navigation
All of these features in one, native App, eliminating the need for cellular or internet access.
Lincoln Electric’s Parameter Guide is specifically designed for Welders:
• Easy to use graphical interface featuring icon based menus.
• Dynamic “smart” look-up tables. As the user enters data each remaining option is narrowed based on the valid options remaining.
• U.S and metric settings option.
• Setting for SMAW, GMAW/FCAW and GTAW.
• Steel and Stainless Steel setting for SMAW.
• Aluminum, Steel and Stainless Steel settings for GMAW/FCAW and GTAW.
• Integrated look-up tables. No need to have WiFi / internet access. Great for remote locations and areas where cell phone / internet service is limited.
• Notes section provides additional weld set-up information.
WELDING PRO is the first real calculating app for welding, making complex calculations extremely simple. The welding wire required, gas and labour cost never appeared so quickly and accurately for each type of welding joint.
WELDING PRO contains accurate weld cost calculations for filled welds and single V-, double V- and double bevel joints. This app makes it easy to check where the main welding costs are hidden, now you can compare labour, gas cost and the cost of filler metal in just a few seconds.
WELDING PRO in practice:
Very fast input of data.
You can select rutile, basic, metal core or solid wire and stick electrodes.
Suitable for steel, aluminum and stainless steel.
Calculations are accurate, because it takes variables like losses, duty cycle, weld reinforcement and root height into account.
WELDING PRO is a unique tool, that gives you quick answers to a lot of daily welding questions. It will save you time and take your welding knowledge to a higher level.
Powered by Ceweld
Приложение разработано для обучения специалистов сварочного производства, занятых выполнением подготовительных, сборочных и сварочных работ с применением ручной дуговой сварки электродом с основным видом покрытия, угловых сварных соединений труб, соединительных деталей и узлов трубопроводов.
Tools for Welders:
Aluminum Filler Alloy Guide
Stainless Steel Filler Alloy Guide
Cutting Tip Chart
Sheet Metal Thickness Chart
Tools for Pipe Fitters:
Pipe Offset Calculator
Pipe Measurements for short radius 90 degree elbows, long radius 90 degree elbows, 45 degree elbows, reducing elbows, short radius 180 degree return bends, and long radius 180 degree return bends.
This idea of this app was to make our job just a little easier, whether it be in the shop or in the field.
I always find myself searching for a chart or something on Google almost every other day. Pocket Welder Helper has a lot of that here. A majority of the app's functions work without an internet connection, so you can use it anywhere.
The app is only available in the United States and Canada, because the measurements are imperial. Metric measurements are coming soon, in a later update.
Each topic is around 600 words and is complete with diagrams, equations and other forms of graphical representations along with simple text explaining the concept in detail.
This USP of this application is "ultra-portability". Students can access the content on-the-go from anywhere they like.
Basically, each topic is like a detailed flash card and will make the lives of students simpler and easier.
Some of topics Covered in this application are:
1. INTRODUCTION OF WELDING
2. CONVENTIONAL WELDING PROCESSES
3. WELDING WITH PRESSURE
4. FUSION WELDING
5. INTRODUCTION TO ADVANCED PROCESS DEVELOPMENT TRENDS
6. SAFETY AND ENVIRONMENTAL FACTORS
7. AREAS FOR DEVELOPMENT OF WELDING PROCESSES
8. INTRODUCTION TO ENERGY SOURCES USED FOR FUSION WELDING
9. ENERGY-SOURCE INTENSITY
10. INTRODUCTION TO HEAT FLOW IN FUSION WELDING
11. MATHEMATICAL FORMULATIONS IN HEAT FLOW IN FUSION WELDING
12. PARAMETRIC EFFECTS OF HEAT FLOW IN FUSION WELDING
13. THERMO PHYSICAL PROPERTIES OF SELECTED ENGINEERING MATERIALS
14. INTRODUCTION TO FLUID FLOW PHENOMENON DURING WELDING
15. GAS TUNGSTEN ARC WELDING
16. DEEP-PENETRATION ELECTRON BEAM AND LASER WELDS
17. GAS METAL ARC WELDING
18. Submerged Arc Welding
19. INTRODUCTION TO TRANSFER OF HEAT AND MASS TO THE BASE METAL IN GAS-METAL ARC WELDING
20. HEAT TRANSFER IN GAS-METAL ARC WELDING
21. PROCEDURE DEVELOPMENT TRANSFER OF HEAT AND MASS TO THE BASE METAL IN GAS-METAL ARC WELDING
22. INTRODUCTION TO ARC PHYSICS OF GAS-TUNGSTEN ARC WELDING
23. ELECTRODE REGIONS AND ARC COLUMN IN GTAW
24. ARC WELDING POWER SOURCES
25. POWER SOURCE SELECTION
26. PULSED POWER SUPPLIES
27. Resistance Welding Power Sources
28. ELECTRON-BEAM WELDING POWER SOURCES
29. INTRODUCTION TO WELD SOLIDIFICATION
30. COMPARISON OF CASTING AND WELDING SOLIDIFICATION
31. SOLIDIFICATION OF ALLOY WELDS (CONSTITUTIONALSUPERCOOLING)
32. DEVELOPMENT OF WELD MICROSTRUCTURES
33. EFFECT OF WELDING RATE ON WELD POOL SHAPE AND MICROSTRUCTURE
36. PHYSICAL PRINCIPLES OF BRAZING
37. ELEMENTS OF THE BRAZING PROCESS
38. HEATING METHODS FOR BRAZING
39. INTRODUCTION TO FUNDAMENTALS OF SOLDERING
40. FUNDAMENTALS OF SOLDERING
41. GUIDELINES FOR FLUX SELECTION
42. TYPES OF FLUXES
43. JOINT DESIGN
44. PRECLEANING AND SURFACE PREPARATION
45. SOLDER APPLICATION
46. SOLDERING PROCESS PARAMETERS
47. SOLDERING EQUIPMENT
48. CHARACTERISTICS OF THE COMPONENTS OF A SHIELDING GAS BLEND
49. SHIELDING GAS SELECTION
50. BASIC POWER SOURCE REQUIREMENTS
51. CONVENTIONAL POWER SOURCE DESIGNS
52. DIFFUSION BONDING PROCESS
53. ELECTRONIC POWER REGULATION SYSTEMS
54. OUTPUT LEVEL, SEQUENCE AND FUNCTION CONTROL
55. MMAW CONSUMABLES
56. SUBMERGED ARC WELDING CONSUMABLES
57. FILLER WIRES FOR GMAW AND FCAW
58. INTRODUCTION TO FUNDAMENTALS OF FRICTION WELDING
59. DIRECT DRIVE WELDING
60. INERTIA-DRIVE WELDING
61. JOINING OF SIMILAR METALS
62. JOINING OF DISSIMILAR METALS
63. INTRODUCTION TO FUNDAMENTALS OF DIFFUSION BONDING
64. BONDING SURFACES CONTAINING OXIDES
65. MECHANISM OF DIFFUSION BONDING
66. BONDING PRACTICE
67. FLYER PLATE ACCELERATION
68. IMPACT ENERGY IN EXPLOSION WELDING
69. DYNAMIC BEND ANGLE AND MATERIAL PROPERTIES IN EXPLOSION WELDING
70. JET FORMATION IN EXPLOSION WELDING
71. SELECTION OF BONDING PARAMETERS
72. BOND MORPHOLOGY AND PROPERTIES
73. MICROSTRUCTURE OF INTERLAYER WELDS
74. TENSILE LOADING OF SOFT-INTERLAYER WELDS
75. THE SMAW PROCESS
76. APPLICATIONS OF SHIELDED METAL ARC WELDING
77. ELECTRODES IN SMAW
78. WELD SCHEDULES AND PROCEDURES
79. VARIATIONS OF THE SMAW PROCESS
80. SPECIAL APPLICATIONS OF THE SMAW PROCESS
81. SAFETY CONSIDERATIONS IN SMAW
82. INTRODUCTION TO GAS-METAL ARC WELDING
83. PROCESS FUNDAMENTALS IN GMAW
All topics are not listed because of character limitations set by the Play Store.
The WELDING JOURNAL app is free to download but you must be an AWS member in order to access the content (member ID and password required).
This bold bimonthly magazine from the people who publish The FABRICATOR® features the top-quality how-to information readers worldwide have come to expect. Practical Welding Today was created to fill a void in the industry for hands-on information, real-world applications, and down-to-earth advice for welders. No other welding magazine fills the need for this kind of practical information.
Subscriptions are free to qualified welding professionals in North America.
In addition to the regular lineup of application articles, Practical Welding Today covers these topics:
• Systems & Equipment
• Cutting & Welding Preparation
• Welding Inspection
This application is powered by GTxcel, a leader in digital publishing technology, provider of hundreds of online digital publications and mobile magazine apps.