It did the same thing to me, twice. Contacted them and they said the same as the people below wrote. So I did a Google search review on this site and people were saying if you make below $200,000 they automatically delete your account. This why you'll never get a response back. I will not lie and pretend I make something I don't. Hope this helps.
Created an account and barely was able to finish my profile without it kicking me off. It now is suspended, before I even used it. I tried to submit feedback on the website and it says the internet connection is off? Seems sketchy.
Website logged me out and said I had the wrong password, tried to hit "forgot password" nothing worked, so I emailed millionaire match 4 times and still no reply! What a waste of time!
I was signed up photos vetified and even had a date. Then it keeps deleting my account without an explanation. It would have been a great dating app.
Omg are u serious y tf do sugar babbies gotta pay that amount it should be friend for the sugar babbies im not gonna pay that that dumb asf
For whatever reason I have the same problem as it seems many do. My account was suspended for no reason, all I did was set it up and answer some of the questions about myself.
- Add remember password feature on sign in page.
- Display user's gender on all lists.
- Users can share personality and favorite music in profile details part.
- Help others improve their main photos by flagging them.
- Add unlike and unmatch features on spark pages.
- Add change username feature on settings page.
- Users can post comments to others' profiles.
- Fix bugs.
100% Free flirting & dating app to chat and meet new people living near you.