The sound can be switched on or off at any stage.
The inclusion of phonics in this app is very valuable in teaching children to recognize the actual sounds of the alphabet.
Can be used to assist in teaching children with speech and language delays and difficulties, autism, asperger's syndrome, down syndrome or people with hearing problems.
Can be used as a Speech Therapy or Speech Pathology tool
In this app children arrange objects in the proper order or sequence based on various principles such as size, shape, color, quantity, height, width, basic concepts like full and empty, more and less and part and whole.
Kids have to study the pictures and put them in sequence by comparing the differences of the objects. It is designed for preschool age children, and will help them develop visual perception skills and logical thinking skills, all of which are critical for them to learn math later on.
This highly educational game combines learning with fun, it is an enjoyable game to enhance sequencing skills of your child.
The skills your child will develop:
Attention and concentration
thinking and problem solving,
understanding of the world.
The Full version has 24 different sequencing activities. The lite version has 4 sequencing activities, no ads are served.
The app also has a child lock, so your child will not accidentally access the market.
This app is optimized for both phones and tablets.
How to Play: In each activity, the child is presented with 5 items that are all part of a sequence randomly placed in a row. The aim of the game is to rearrange them into the proper sequence by dragging each item into the correct square in ascending order, from left to right.
keywords: kids, toddler, preschool, sort, order, sequencing,
Predictability + Repetition +Interaction = Success!!
•Successfully published in hardcopy for 14 years: SillySongs for Phonology and Sound Awareness
•4.5 star reviews may be viewed at superduperinc.com
•User friendly for multiple environments: classrooms, preschools, speech therapy, English learners, early literacy and home
•Adaptable for multiple ages, abilities and developmental stages
Music is a tool for the whole brain: when listening to a song, the left brain ( language, logic, mathematics) processes the lyrics while the right brain (rhythm, rhyme, pictures, emotions ) processes the music. According to Howard Gardner, developmental psychologist and professor of Cognition and Education at Harvard’s Graduate School of Education, musical intelligence runs in an almost structural parallel to linguistic intelligence.
Be silly and sing!!
Engage, Enrich, Enhance
Multiple articulation lists include all consonants in all positions, including blends. Included are 20 language lists, from social language to pronouns, prepositions, and everything in between. Additional lists include autism treatments, curriculum vocabulary, articulation norms, and more! "Goldilocks" level lists - each list will not bog you down with too many; they will not leave you wishing you had more... they're just right!
** TalkTablet is the only fully featured AAC speech solution that is compatible with Apple iOS, Android and Kindle handheld and tablet devices. **
TalkTablet is developed by Gus Communication Devices, a leader in speech software for over 21 years. First released in 2012, TalkTablet has become the premier, reasonably priced, Augmentative and Alternative Communication (AAC) solution for children and adults with autism, aphasia, Rett Syndrome, Down syndrome, developmental disabilities, apraxia, stroke, or traumatic brain injury.
Simplicity by Design
• Speak by touching buttons that contain predefined words or phrases
• Add random text to phrases using the embedded on-screen keyboard
Choose one of the included vocabularies and start communicating today!
• TalkTablet includes NINE (9) SLP designed starter vocabularies that offer 16 to 48 buttons/page.
OR create a new vocabulary of your own design
Expand your pages along with the user's progression
• Each grid size (buttons/page) can be increased or decreased at any time to suit your needs
• Transition to literacy with word prediction
EASY, EASY customization
• Add buttons, pages, or new vocabularies in a flash. The most intuitive AAC app available today.
• Choose from over 11,000 SymbolStix™ symbols, or take photos with the camera, use photos from your album, or add Google images to your buttons
• Create unlimited user vocabularies from a single app
• Change color, font, borders, backgrounds and more on each button or page
• Buttons can be made invisible, dimmed or normal
• Move buttons by simply pressing, holding and dragging to new location
• Copy and paste buttons between page or user vocabularies
• Prevent unwanted editing by enabling a password to the editing area
• Prevent unwanted repeated tapping of buttons with the “Tap Delay” feature
• Includes natural sounding voices (not robotic) in multiple languages..OR use the included audio recording function to record voices or sounds
* Share buttons, pages or entire vocabularies WIRELESSLY with other TalkTablet users.
• Built-in backup and restore feature to safeguard your pages, including our free offsite backup service
• Compatible with handheld and tablet devices running Android
• An internet connection is NOT required to use TalkTablet. It is a “stand alone” app
• Includes toll free telephone technical support and free updates….for LIFE
• Created by the leader in speech software for over 21 years!!
TalkTablet includes our free Gus Global Sharing Service which allows users to share buttons, pages of buttons or entire user vocabularies with other TalkTablet users anywhere in the world. Requires an internet connection.
Learn more about TalkTablet and view step-by-step video tutorials at www.TalkTablet.com
**Reviewed in the Royal College of Speech and Language Therapists Bulletin magazine:
4* "this app is a fun, interactive way of working on comprehension language targets [...] I used the game with children aged 6 to 11 with auditory memory and semantic difficulties and all enjoyed the app immensely"
An exceptionally high-quality, interactive game designed by Speech and Language Therapists/Pathologists to help children learn listening and language skills. With thousands of different word and sentence possibilities, Splingo the alien’s spoken instructions will guide your child through a galaxy of language learning.
Your child will practise their listening and language skills by interacting with the images and animations on the screen to follow Splingo the alien’s spoken instructions. As a reward, they will love helping Splingo build a space ship and complete the tasks in order to get him home. His hilarious animated responses will capture your child’s imagination.
Splingo’s instructions range from a very early level of language development, e.g. single word recognition, to much more complex, e.g. instructions combining several aspects of language at once.
A guide to the levels:
• Level 1 -contains instructions of 1 main word and is suitable for children at a developmental level of about 18 months onwards, e.g. “find the apple”
• Level 2 - contains instructions of 2 main words and is suitable for children at a developmental level of about 2-3 years, e.g. “find the red apple”
• Level 3 - contains instructions of 3 main words and is suitable for children at a developmental level of about 3- 4 years and upwards, e.g. “find the big red apple”
• Level 4 - contains instructions of 4 main words and is suitable for children at a developmental level of about 4 years and upwards, e.g. “give the big red apple to the boy”
While your child is experiencing an entertaining, motivating game, you can be reassured that they are learning a variety of different aspects of language, including naming words (nouns), action words (verbs), location words (prepositions), description words (adjectives), e.g. color, size and much more!
The game is completely customizable so you can create a combination of levels and word types to suit your child’s developmental level.
• Children’s interactive game for listening and language skills (iphone, ipad and ipod touch)
• Developed by Speech and Language Pathologists/Therapists and a teacher with collective experience of over 25 years
• Completely customizable so you can create a combination of levels and word types to suit your child’s developmental level.
• High quality images and animations
• Interactive drag and drop gameplay
• Motivating progressive reward system
• Thousands of word and sentence possibilities
• US and UK options based on educational vocabulary
• Option for on-screen written instructions for use as a literacy aid
"The children all love Splingo...especially the encouraging words (yep,yep,yep, ooh whoo etc!) and the rocket! The pace is great for speech/language delayed children."
"I am a Speech Language Pathologist in the US working in an elementary school--ALL of my students love this app. It's great for so many different levels of language learning."
Parent of a child with Downs Syndrome:
"I thought it was great and the best app yet that i have come across for dealing with all the concepts that are facing him currently, e.g. Listening skills, memory skills etc. so well done ! and look forward to your next one ! He loves the iPad but would have a low tolerance for learning apps on it – so am constantly looking for an app that will hold his attention. This is the first one in a long time that worked!"
IN ADDITION TO THE /S/, THE /S/ BLENDS GAME IS INCLUDED. Peruse through “SNOWFLAKE SKI SLOPE” and let Stan the Snowman show off his snowball-throwing skills. Under the direction of a certified Speech-Language Pathologist, children can use these apps in therapy, with a parent, or independently.
The open-ended flexibility of STS Artic. apps provides endless therapeutic opportunities. Although these apps focus on practicing speech sounds, the creative therapist will find them useful for practicing a variety of language skills. Our “Create-A-Scene” option is the perfect way to combine practicing speech sounds with practicing the following of directions, increasing utterance length, increasing use of grammatical markers, increasing use of descriptors, and increasing vocabulary skills. These apps naturally provide opportunities for children to spontaneously generate phrases and sentences unlike other “canned” approaches. Other important features of this app include voice recording capability, scoring for data collection, and capability of e-mailing data.
DIRECTIONS FOR USING STS ARTIC. TOWN:
The scroll tool at the bottom right-hand corner of each scene contains pictures of all interactive objects. Scroll through the pictures and find the matching picture in the scene. Touching the picture on the scroll tool will name the pictured item. Touching the matching item in the scene with the picture on the scroll tool will create a fun interactive experience that is highly reinforcing! The “Create-A-Scene” option allows children to drag down and use the stimulus items within their corresponding scenes to practice words and/or generate spontaneous productions. This also allows the therapist to choose the needed stimulus items specific to individual children.
FOR A COMPLETE WORD LIST AND SAMPLE PHRASES AND SENTENCES, CHECK OUT OUR WEBSITE AT: www.ststherapy.com.
Our Speech and Language Therapy team have created these Talk and Turn cards to help children practice sound transitions. Use this app for directing sound production sppech therapy to develop transistions in sound production, the next step in language production.
Speech Trainer offers full functionality for free with no ads and minimal permissions required. It is free software released under the GNU General Public License.
With the voice recognition you can verify the pronunciation and you can listen the right one.
This is a fun tool for everyone to improve the pronunciation.
You can verify the progress in a fast way.
The free version offers exercises with:
The pro version offers exercises with the following sound:
- ea and ea
- Easy to use
- Use low memory and low CPU
- Fast increase of the pronunciation
- No Ads
- Many words
Key words: english, pronunciation, learn, children, Adults, Word, Voice, Logopedic, exercise, voice recognition, speech, therapy
☆Counting - Numbers 1 - 20
☆Alphabet - ABC
☆Color Burst! ( Fireworks like game )
☆Animals - Farm
☆Animals - Safari
☆Animals - Sea
☆Opposites (Big , Small etc)
☆Record your own voice to replace the speech synth, to personalize the sounds(Quality depends on phone mic)
☆Draw and shake, practice drawing and kids painting
☆Word catch, a fun game for learning new words
Augmentative Communication System (AAC) with 3D and 2D symbols; for people with Autism and others with communication disorders.
PiktoPlus helps to improve the communication, as well as facilitates the emergence of the oral language. Especially for people with autism and others with communication disorders.
If you are tired of looking at different low quality Apps . . .
If you are a mom or dad and you want to find a communication system that will help your child with autism . . .
If you are a speech therapist and you want a professional augmentative communication system for your workplace . . .
If you are a teacher and still have questions about how to integrate technology and augmentative communication in the classroom . . .
We assure you that PiktoPlus is a complete program designed to help users, families and professionals. Behind PiktoPlus we are an excellent team of professionals (Therapists and Engineers), constantly developing the App and supporting our customers.
We offer the technical support that you need.
For any inquiries, please contact at email@example.com
PiktoPlus has been designed and it is aimed at both children and adults. It is specially designed for people with autism, but also for people with Cerebral Palsy, Acquired Brain Injury (Stroke), Down syndrome and anyone with communication difficulties.
The users create an Avatar in PiktoPlus, then the 3D symbols become with the look of the Avatar, helping the user to identify and pay more attention in the learning and communication processes. Especially for those children with difficulties focusing and sustaining the attention, as may occur in Autism.
For a long time we have designed, tested and improved PiktoPlus through the collaboration of the end-users, the families and the professionals.
Integrates a set of thousands of symbols.
Allows you to easily import external photos, images and symbol.
Allows multiple users to use the same application (as may occur in a school).
Integrates a scheduling (Calendar) system that shows the activities automatically (alarm on) during the day.
Allows you to edit and use communication boards very quickly.
Allows you to change the audio and the text of the symbols quickly. As well as background color, actions, links etc...
Allows you to use several boards within many symbols, mini-boards and sub-boards.
Integrates an accessibility system for people with limited mobility (as may occur in Cerebral Palsy).
Integrate a system that automatically conjugate verbs.
And much much more ...!
Download the Free Trial with full functionality during 20 hours of REAL USE. If you do not use it, the countdown stops.
For any questions or inquiries, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Permite a mudos, autistas y demas niños con problemas de habla pedir y expresar lo que quieren.
Ideal para usar con un tablet pequeño 5", 7".
La aplicacion tiene pocos pictogramas para no aturullar a los niños,
descargar logopedia por solo 3€ para añadir y cambiar las fotos y sonidos, y que niños puedan reconocer sus juguetes, comida, familia,...
Una vez que aprendan a usarla se puede ampliar.
Gran ayuda de logopedia
Requiere TTS para hablar, si tu telefono/tablet no lo tiene descargalo del market
The sound can be switched on or off at any stage.
The inclusion of phonics in this app is very valuable in teaching children to recognize the actual sounds of the alphabet.
Can be used to assist in teaching typical children as well as kids with speech and language delays and difficulties, autism, asperger's syndrome, down syndrome or people with hearing difficulties.
Can be used as a Speech Therapy or Speech Pathology tool.
Get the FULL VERSION 205 Sounds for Android tablet that includes over 230 images with their sounds plus the full Phonics range from A to Z.
- Over 50 words to explore and learn. Please note that this app comes free with 7 word puzzles and animations. A one-time in-app purchase will unlock the rest.
- Delightful animations teach children the definitions of the words in a fun and engaging way.
- Word game teaches children letters.
- Endless Alphabet was designed with your children in mind. There are no high scores, failures, limits or stress. Your child can interact with the app at their own pace.
How it works:
The children must push in the action button first (Ej: I want) and then push in one of the possible options (Ej. food)
Remember that the persistence is you’re best allied. You must encorage your son to use this tool whenever he needs to communicate. The practice will make the rest.
If you are following a diet free of gluten nd casein, then the bread and other elements, present in the application, are versions free of gluten and casein such as rice bread.
The DiegoSaysPro version has many other communicative elements.
Speech with Milo: Verbs is centered on an adorable and energetic mouse named Milo. Milo performs over 100 actions, such as bounce, count, and play. This provides an engaging way to build up an action word vocabulary in the child. Flash cards are typically used for this type of exercise, but the animation that comes with Milo will keep any child focused and attentive. And most important- it is fun!
The app comes with two sets of instructions- one for Speech Therapists and one for Parents. This app can be used for infants and toddlers, as well as children with language delays.
About the app:
- Used in therapy for children with special needs, such as: Autism / Asperger Syndrome, Down Syndrome, developmental delays, cognitive delays, speech and language delays.
- Fun and affordable
- Milo, an animated mouse, keeps children interested and motivated to learn.
- Instructions for Speech Therapists and Parents
- Verb is spoken as the action is completed to reinforce action with auditory input. There is an option to turn this feature off.
- Written verb is displayed at the bottom of the screen to reinforce reading skills.
- Phrase button allows child to listen to a sentence using the verb.
- Milo takes a break every once in a while with some cheese and a dance. The child gets to feed Milo some cheese and watch him dance as a reward for his/her hard work.
- You may customize the actions that Milo performs. On List of Actions from the Home Page, you can do the following: random order, alphabetical order, or select your own custom set of verbs to work on by touching the word(s) in list of actions to activate/deactivate blue button.
Background music can be turned off if it is too distracting for the child