With the voice recognition you can verify the pronunciation and you can listen the right one.
This is a fun tool for everyone to improve the pronunciation.
You can verify the progress in a fast way.
The free version offers exercises with:
The pro version offers exercises with the following sound:
- ea and ea
- Easy to use
- Use low memory and low CPU
- Fast increase of the pronunciation
- No Ads
- Many words
Key words: english, pronunciation, learn, children, Adults, Word, Voice, Logopedic, exercise, voice recognition, speech, therapy
The sound can be switched on or off at any stage.
The inclusion of phonics in this app is very valuable in teaching children to recognize the actual sounds of the alphabet.
Can be used to assist in teaching children with speech and language delays and difficulties, autism, asperger's syndrome, down syndrome or people with hearing problems.
Can be used as a Speech Therapy or Speech Pathology tool
The sound can be switched on or off at any stage.
The inclusion of phonics in this app is very valuable in teaching children to recognize the actual sounds of the alphabet.
Can be used to assist in teaching typical children as well as kids with speech and language delays and difficulties, autism, asperger's syndrome, down syndrome or people with hearing difficulties.
Can be used as a Speech Therapy or Speech Pathology tool.
Get the FULL VERSION 205 Sounds for Android tablet that includes over 230 images with their sounds plus the full Phonics range from A to Z.
From the makers of "Pocket SLP - Articulation," an application wildly popular with speech therapists, comes a state of the art speech therapy tool specifically designed for parents to help their children with the pronunciation of those notorious Rs.
R is a complex sound that has a reputation for being one of the most difficult to address without consistent direction and practice. Home practice significantly improves the speed and accuracy of progress.
Parents can begin by reading easy to understand tips provided by practicing speech pathologists and viewing highly detailed diagrams for the tricky tongue positioning that R requires.
Then parents can begin using the stimulus cards that allow R practice at the beginning, middle, and end of words. Once your child is making progress with the R words, then parents can choose to include the words within sentences. With over 600 images, there is plenty of practicing to be done!
Best of all though is "The R App for Parents" allows parents to enter the names of their children and track their progress! Parents can "score" their child's responses by selecting "correct, incorrect, or close" buttons. This app will save each practice session and even allows for the results to be emailed to other family members or speech therapists.
Kids with speech delays and impairments, children who have difficulty speaking, children with ALS, apraxia, autism, down syndrome, Lou Gehrig’s disease, neuromuscular disorders, traumatic brain injury, learning disabilities, and other disorders that cause speech delays or impairments
• Speech and hearing centers
• Those who work with children with speech delays including those that offer speech therapy, occupational therapy, physical therapy, psychologists & other kinds of therapists
• Speech and communication researchers including those who study speech and language pathology (SLPs)
• Special Ed. teachers & teachers’ assistants, intervention specialists, & personal care attendants
• Parents and caregivers
UNIQUE ADVANTAGES & FEATURES THAT HELP CARE TEAMS STAY CONNECTED:
1. Visual & Audible Photographs, symbols, words, & phrases. Choose from SymbolStix or Boardmaker PCS for your picture library.
2. Ability to use personal pictures, such as images of your child performing activities, or familiar objects
3. Notes Maker: Parents, teachers, and therapists can share learning goals, communication goals, protocols, achievements, & notes together in real time. Notes are time stamped, attributed to each specific note-maker, and the history of notes stays permanently with the child.
4. Scheduler: a patent pending feature that helps children focus on task management, leading to your children feeling more of independent and confident, while growing their skill sets.
Helps teach the concept of time, and discreet task management
Visual and digital timer
Use the same images your child is already familiar with create custom tasks
Designed so your child can learn to complete tasks independently: (1) Set up custom tasks and determine the allotted for each step; (2) Help your child follow each step; (3) With practice, your child can learn how to complete the steps on his or her own.
5. Citra enables all members of the care team to create custom communication aids, creating consistency in learning at home, school, therapy & play. This consistency can help reinforce recognition & learning retention.
6. Accessible on all multiple devices, and the Internet including Macs or PCs. Virtually anyone can access Citra.
Citra is a partnership between The Wells Foundation & The Columbus Speech and Hearing Center as a direct response to the needs of kids with speech delays & impairments, their parents, teachers & therapists.
Citra is a helpful, friendly, learning & innovation. We are consistently coordinating, connecting, and enhancing your ability to meet your child’s needs.
We envision a world where:
• Children with speech impairments can become more independent & confident
• Caregivers can seamlessly communicate to empower the lives of each child with speech impairments or delays
• Caregivers can easily communicate with their care teams for each child, & with each other in local and online support communities
To develop independence, confidence, & enhanced communication in your children by partnering with you to deliver innovative solutions your entire care teams can leverage together.
We are building a community with you, and surrounding you with a world of support. We organize ways for you to collaborate to help form best practices, share ideas & protocols that work.
We want you involved in enhancing our ability to meet your needs. As such, we build enhancements based on your direct feedback.
Fundamentally, we are optimistic about your children’s abilities, so we are delivering ways for you to help them achieve their speech and communication goals in the best ways possible
En las primeras etapas educativas, las dificultades de aprendizaje pueden llegar a ser angustiantes y desconcertantes para los niños que las sufren y para los padres y educadores. Las autoras de este cuento -la madre de una niña disléxica y una logopeda- quieren aportar a través del relato sus vivencias y conocimientos para ayudar a los niños con dislexia y a sus familias.
Esta es la primera publicación de Sandia Publishing, una nueva editorial digital especializada en las dificultades del aprendizaje. Podéis encontrar más información en:
AVISO: el texto del cuento está integrado en las ilustraciones. En aquellos casos en que las dimensiones de la pantalla sean pequeñas, puede ser difícil de leer.
This version allows you to change the pictograms, pictures, and voices for children to recognize their toys, food, family, ...
Allows mute, autistic and other children with speech and ask what they want to express.
Ideal for use with a tablet small 5 ", 7".
Go to the website for more help http://bustos.cixx6.com/ and change voices and drawings
Once the application is installed on the tablet / phone connect the tablet / phone to your computer and open the directory logopedia, there you can find multiple files, each file is a new menu
The only important thing is main.txt which is the first file you open the program and calls other files. This file contains the phrases, pictograms and new menu using the program, you can modify and put the text you want or write the name of an mp3 file (abuelo.mp3 for example) and the program will use it.
COLUMNS (INT), ROWS, VOICE TO PLAY WHEN OPEN THE FILE
VOICE PLAY or MP3 file, pictogram, FILE TO OPEN BY CLICKING THE pictogram or A MP3
No limit on number of pictograms for file
**Reviewed in the Royal College of Speech and Language Therapists Bulletin magazine:
4* "this app is a fun, interactive way of working on comprehension language targets [...] I used the game with children aged 6 to 11 with auditory memory and semantic difficulties and all enjoyed the app immensely"
An exceptionally high-quality, interactive game designed by Speech and Language Therapists/Pathologists to help children learn listening and language skills. With thousands of different word and sentence possibilities, Splingo the alien’s spoken instructions will guide your child through a galaxy of language learning.
Your child will practise their listening and language skills by interacting with the images and animations on the screen to follow Splingo the alien’s spoken instructions. As a reward, they will love helping Splingo build a space ship and complete the tasks in order to get him home. His hilarious animated responses will capture your child’s imagination.
Splingo’s instructions range from a very early level of language development, e.g. single word recognition, to much more complex, e.g. instructions combining several aspects of language at once.
A guide to the levels:
• Level 1 -contains instructions of 1 main word and is suitable for children at a developmental level of about 18 months onwards, e.g. “find the apple”
• Level 2 - contains instructions of 2 main words and is suitable for children at a developmental level of about 2-3 years, e.g. “find the red apple”
• Level 3 - contains instructions of 3 main words and is suitable for children at a developmental level of about 3- 4 years and upwards, e.g. “find the big red apple”
• Level 4 - contains instructions of 4 main words and is suitable for children at a developmental level of about 4 years and upwards, e.g. “give the big red apple to the boy”
While your child is experiencing an entertaining, motivating game, you can be reassured that they are learning a variety of different aspects of language, including naming words (nouns), action words (verbs), location words (prepositions), description words (adjectives), e.g. color, size and much more!
The game is completely customizable so you can create a combination of levels and word types to suit your child’s developmental level.
• Children’s interactive game for listening and language skills (iphone, ipad and ipod touch)
• Developed by Speech and Language Pathologists/Therapists and a teacher with collective experience of over 25 years
• Completely customizable so you can create a combination of levels and word types to suit your child’s developmental level.
• High quality images and animations
• Interactive drag and drop gameplay
• Motivating progressive reward system
• Thousands of word and sentence possibilities
• US and UK options based on educational vocabulary
• Option for on-screen written instructions for use as a literacy aid
"The children all love Splingo...especially the encouraging words (yep,yep,yep, ooh whoo etc!) and the rocket! The pace is great for speech/language delayed children."
"I am a Speech Language Pathologist in the US working in an elementary school--ALL of my students love this app. It's great for so many different levels of language learning."
Parent of a child with Downs Syndrome:
"I thought it was great and the best app yet that i have come across for dealing with all the concepts that are facing him currently, e.g. Listening skills, memory skills etc. so well done ! and look forward to your next one ! He loves the iPad but would have a low tolerance for learning apps on it – so am constantly looking for an app that will hold his attention. This is the first one in a long time that worked!"
You can download the app or you can also access Geek SLP posts by visiting the website www.geekslp.com
SPEECH TRAINER with over 6,800 NEW WORDS in 29 specialized word-lists, over 2,200 NEW IDIOMS in 12 specialized idiom-lists.
GRE, GMAT, SAT, TOFEL word-lists using the novel Audio Visual BioFeeback system for the most optimal learning.
QUICKFIRE access to all the purchased material for instant Bio-Feedback based learning!
PLAY the reference pronunciation for all WORDS and IDIOMS, RECORD your speech and PLAYBACK recording to practice. VISUAL ANALYSIS and BIO-FEEDBACK score by the state-of-the-art speech processing ALGORITHMS to help improve your pronunciation, accent and articulation.
SpeakAP is EASY TO USE for anyone who wants to practice, improve or learn American English pronunciation, accent and articulation.
Grounded in research and developed by a team of linguists, speech research scientists and speech language pathologists. The source includes writings of all sorts from literary novels and specialist journals to everyday newspapers and magazines.
Some great reviews we have received:
“Thank you, I always thought my accent and pronunciation were correct till I used this application. I am able to learn more!”
“Great very useful and powerful! My best solute!”
“Brilliant. I’m a volunteer ESL teacher. This app has been nothing short of amazing. It visualizes the language issues we work on, and it has helped my students improve. Thank you, developers!”
“Best one out there. After searching for long time and downloading many of them, for accent training. I finally settled on this App. Keep up the good work, sound analyze feature actually works. ”
“I feel smart, but I don’t sound great. This app will do wonders for me”
“I use SpeakAP with headphones when I travel by public transport or in the car with other people. It doesn't distract others. As well I'm using the app while walking or being outdoors. I really like your excellent app!”
“Great App! It helps you to recognize which words are the most difficult for you.”
“Awesome app. The app does a great job at analyzing the pronunciation and soon enough you start realizing the pattern where you generally go wrong.”
FEATURES OF THE SpeakAP APP:
+ Completely redesigned user interface!
+ 29 word lists with over 6,800 unique words. With rich phonetic variation for comprehensive learning.
+ 12 idiom lists with over 2,200 unique idioms. With reference pronunciation, description and usage.
+ Listen to reference American English pronunciation for the word.
+ Visual depiction of the phonetic transitions marked on the waveform for easy learning.
+ Practice pronunciation by recording and listening to your speech.
+ BioFeedback: Speech processing technology provides automated real-time feedback to assist in learning.
+ SpeakAP algorithms provide a similarity score for the THREE important components of spoken American
English, viz., 1) Pitch, 2) Energy and 3) Speaking rate
+ QUICKFIRE practice for rapid evaluation.
+ Access all the words and idioms though a single location.
+ Keep a track of your progress with number of words completed and medals won.
+ Earn up-to 27 medals as you become MORE AMERICAN!
+ Trophy wall for collecting all your medals.
+ Become a social butterfly by sharing your achievements and milestones on Facebook.
+ Reminders to help with daily practice.
+ In app purchase for different word packs.
PLEASE NOTE: SpeakAP uses audio hardware of the phone and performance may vary between devices. If you experience any problem, please consult the troubleshooting page in the app. If the problem persists then feel free to email the team at email@example.com. We will work expeditiously to rectify the problem.
Permite a mudos, autistas y demas niños con problemas de habla pedir y expresar lo que quieren.
Ideal para usar con un tablet pequeño 5", 7".
La aplicacion tiene pocos pictogramas para no aturullar a los niños,
descargar logopedia por solo 3€ para añadir y cambiar las fotos y sonidos, y que niños puedan reconocer sus juguetes, comida, familia,...
Una vez que aprendan a usarla se puede ampliar.
Gran ayuda de logopedia
Requiere TTS para hablar, si tu telefono/tablet no lo tiene descargalo del market
N'hésitez pas à télécharger la VERSION DEMO de "Confusion m/n" si vous voulez vous faire une idée précise de nos logiciels d'entraînement sur les confusions !
Le petit conseil de l'orthophoniste : commencez par insister sur les exercices "pour les oreilles", qui développeront l'attention auditive de votre enfant.
Améliorations envisagées : mode "progression", augmentation du nombre de mots (actuellement 200 : 100 vrais mots et 100 distracteurs).
Mots-clés : apprendre, enseigner, les enfants, école primaire, orthophonie, orthophoniste, confusions, mélange, lettres, les aptitudes cognitives, éducatif, b/d
Autism iHelp - WH?'s consists of questions paired with appropriate real world picture responses.
This app includes several photos and questions chosen based on established expressive language milestones.
Autism iHelp - WH?'s address a very specific area of higher level language need in the Autism population. Through routine learning, children learn labeling of concepts. WH ?'s require incorporating more abstract thought and generalization in regard to the learned concepts. Children with Autism often have difficulty with this particular skill, and Autism iHelp - WH?'s apps are an excellent way to target a vital educational benchmark in a mobile capacity.
Additionally, you are able to track your child's gains through progress reports that average the last 3 performances of each learning enhancement activity.
Através deste jogo o fonoaudiólogo pode trabalhar a discriminação visual e a troca de fonemas(grafemas) que se assemelham auditivamente.
Grafema (Fonema) disponível na versão Lite:
- /b/ e /p/
Na versão completa você encontra os seguintes grafemas:
- /b/ e /p/
- /t/ e /d/
- /f/ e /v/
- /g/ e /c/
- /r/ e /rr/
- /gr/ e /gl/
- /x/ e /ch/
- /ss/ e /ç/
- /s/ e /c/
- /m/ e /n/
Coordenação: Fonoaudióloga Cláudia R. Braun
Troca de letras
Problema de escrita
Aprendendo a escrever corretamente
More from developer
Speech with Milo: Verbs is centered on an adorable and energetic mouse named Milo. Milo performs over 100 actions, such as bounce, count, and play. This provides an engaging way to build up an action word vocabulary in the child. Flash cards are typically used for this type of exercise, but the animation that comes with Milo will keep any child focused and attentive. And most important- it is fun!
The app comes with two sets of instructions- one for Speech Therapists and one for Parents. This app can be used for infants and toddlers, as well as children with language delays.
About the app:
- Used in therapy for children with special needs, such as: Autism / Asperger Syndrome, Down Syndrome, developmental delays, cognitive delays, speech and language delays.
- Fun and affordable
- Milo, an animated mouse, keeps children interested and motivated to learn.
- Instructions for Speech Therapists and Parents
- Verb is spoken as the action is completed to reinforce action with auditory input. There is an option to turn this feature off.
- Written verb is displayed at the bottom of the screen to reinforce reading skills.
- Phrase button allows child to listen to a sentence using the verb.
- Milo takes a break every once in a while with some cheese and a dance. The child gets to feed Milo some cheese and watch him dance as a reward for his/her hard work.
- You may customize the actions that Milo performs. On List of Actions from the Home Page, you can do the following: random order, alphabetical order, or select your own custom set of verbs to work on by touching the word(s) in list of actions to activate/deactivate blue button.
Background music can be turned off if it is too distracting for the child