Widgets are no longer only for your homescreen!
Floating Widget lets you interact with any homescreen widget while you’re using any app on your device.
Ever wish you could:
- Control your local or streaming music without leaving your current app?
- Have a sports scoreboard up while using your e-book reader?
- View a data usage widget in real time while using the app you’re testing?
- Have a clock on the screen while playing a full screen game?
- View CPU usage while you’re interacting with an app?
- Have the a traffic indicator widget always up while commuting?
With Floating Widget, you can do all of these and more! Check the screenshots and embedded video for setup and examples.
-Choose from any widget you have installed designed for Android’s home screen
-Position the widget anywhere on your screen
-Resize the widget to as big or small as you’d like
-Save up to 5 different floating widget profiles
-Have multiple widgets floating at once
-Create custom shortcuts to quickly launch any of the 5 profiles
-Control widget transparency
-Notification quick actions
-Tasker plugin support
- this app can appear on top of other apps : the magic permission that makes the whole thing possible
- run foreground service : needed for the service to continue running and not abruptly close because Android thinks its actually in the background
- have network access & view network connections : crash reporting, this is a very non-standard app, so when something breaks I want to be able to fix it
- control vibration : for touch feedback