This is the first Viral B2B application.
As a customer with DialMyApp platform installed, you just dial your favorite business app. No need to install many apps for different business, and you can dial these business even from your phone’s contacts.
By dialing a phone number of the business DialMyApp will bring you up-to-date auto-lingual application of the business. It saves a lot of time both for you as a customer and for the business you want to contact.
No more listening to "Do you want to talk to X", select 1, "Do you want to talk to Y" select 2 ......
Customers calling the company number are treated by the application which links to the appropriate department based on their needs or can find all the info or self-service options via the application, so the call might even become unnecessary.
As a business you save on developing the app, marketing it for people to download, and continue marketing for people to remember to use it. Your app is available to your customer by them just dialing your business.
Your phone number is all your customer need to use.
For you as a business we carefully customize the application for your specific needs and business processes, including the live chat, visit scheduling, customer club, affiliate programs and many more. It can grow from simple visual IVR to useful business application integrated in to your IT system.
Your inetraction with the customer becomes more friendly and efficient and, it is less expensive.
Want to make more money for your business? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Take control over your files! File Commander’s latest release brings powerful network connectivity: FTP/ FTPS support, Local Network access, improved performance with cloud services, and Remote shares (for Sony Xperia devices).
File Commander is a complete file manager that allows you to handle any file on your Android device and remotely. You can also separately handle libraries of pictures, music, videos, documents, as well as rename, delete, move, zip and send with just a few taps.
LIBRARIES – Find any and every file in seconds
• Easily list your files by type no matter where they are
• Libraries for all your Music, Picture, or Video files
• Sort your files by location: Cloud accounts, network addresses, local files, and Downloads
• Powerful Global search lets you locate any file, anywhere
REMOTE FILE ACCESS AND SHARING – Get to your files from anywhere
• You can now access Windows/Simba based local network locations, FTP/FTPS servers, and Remote shares (for Sony Xperia devices).
• Get it on the cloud with Google Drive, DropBox, Box, OneDrive, Amazon Cloud Drive and SugarSync
• Link up with nearby devices via Bluetooth and WiFi Direct
• Share any file by sending it over email
FILE AND FOLDER MANAGEMENT – Powerful tools put desktop-grade features in your pocket
• Find on-device files easily with local search options
• Manage your files with cut, copy, paste, rename, compress operations
• Sort your files and folders by different criteria and type
• Quickly pick up where you left off with our Recent files features
GET EVEN MORE WITH FILE COMMANDER PREMIUM IN-APP PURCHASES:
• Bookmarks to selected folders
• Recycle Bin so you can delete and restore files
• Hidden files and folders
• Ad free
* Please note that on some devices with Android KitKat or later File Commander has read-only access to your secondary external storage.
• Watch a lecture, presentation, or training session from your Android tablet or phone
• Search within a video to jump right where you need to be
• Read closed captions as you watch the video
• Navigate videos by tapping on slides, chapters, or transcript
With Panopto’s video platform, you can transform how your organization learns and communicates:
• Sales and Marketing can record and webcast presentations, demos, and events.
• Corporate Communications can deliver recorded or live messages from executives.
• Learning and Development can deliver online training to employees around the world.
• Engineering teams can record meetings and share best practices.
• Support teams can record tutorials and visually demonstrate solutions to customers.
• Faculty can record lectures, lab demonstrations, medical simulations, and more.
• Students can view lectures on the go, or record their own assignments for instructor review.
• IT staff can integrate Panopto with existing LMS, CMS and identity systems.
This application works with Panopto server 4.6.0 and above. You can check the server version from the 'support' menu of your Panopto server's web interface. Please contact your administrator for any additional questions regarding your organization's current version.
Panopto creates software that enables organizations to record, webcast, search, and share all of their video content and presentations. Panopto's video platform is currently in use at Fortune 500 companies around the world, and is the fastest growing lecture capture solution at leading universities.
Because the pressure to keep up with your business doesn’t stop when you are away from your office computer, the FleetMatics Mobile App allows you to access key information about your fleet. This anytime access to real-time data gives you full functionality and allows you to stay in touch with each vehicle’s performance, compare it with your benchmarks, receive alerts, investigate incidents in the field, and, if necessary, send the nearest technician to an urgent job. Now you can run your team as smoothly from your smartphone as you do from the office, whether you’re in the field, in meetings, or at the airport.
• Android native app gives you full functionality, not just mobile web browsing.
• Quickly locate any driver in your mobile workforce or find the nearest technician to an urgent job
• Stay in touch with performance against your benchmarks with Dashboard metrics and Scorecards
• Receive real-time activity alerts and notifications on your phone
• Drill down into Route Replay to investigate incidents in the field
• Create a new Point of Interest (POI) from anywhere
Please Note: You must be a FleetMatics customer to use this app. Not a FleetMatics customer yet? Contact us to find out more. US: 866-844-2235, England: 0800-975-4566, Scotland: 0141-354-1770, Ireland: 01-499-6200.
- Easily and securely access your corporate documents, kept in sync across your devices
- Support for a variety of enterprise content sources including SharePoint, Drive, Box, and Windows file shares
- Access documents and media distributed to you by your company
Note: This application requires an account with MaaS360. If your company uses MaaS360, please contact your help desk.
Acronis Access allows access to files residing on Windows file servers, SharePoint 2007, 2010, 2013 & 365 servers, Acronis Access servers, and most other file servers and NAS devices.
NOTE: The free Acronis Access app is used to access to your company's Acronis Access servers. Please contact your company's IT organization for details on setting up this app.
Acronis Access empowers the Android users to:
- Securely browse files located on enterprise file servers, SharePoint servers, NAS, and Acronis Access servers
- Edit & create Office documents within the secure Acronis Access app
--- Supports: DOC, DOCX, XLS, XLSX, PPT, PPTX
- Annotate PDF files within the secure Acronis Access app
- Access their network home folder
- Access files on Distributed File System (DFS) shares
- Store files & folders locally on the mobile device for anytime, anywhere access
- Automatically 1-way or 2-way sync folders and files from server to device
- Print documents to network printers
- Open files in other apps for viewing or editing
- Receive files from other apps for saving to a server or storing locally
- Copy or move files and folders between a server and mobile device or to another server
- Create, rename, and delete files and folders on a server
Acronis Access secures your organization’s files:
- Encrypts all files stored on the device within the app
- Encrypts all network communication with the secure HTTPS protocol
- Enforces your organizations established access rights with Active Directory integration
- Optionally prompts for an application password
Your IT staff configures and manages Acronis Access:
- Configure the Acronis Access app over the air (OTA) with policies for Active Directory users and groups
- Set policies that can configure every aspect of Acronis Access, including app security settings, the servers, folders and home directories presented to users, and the enabling or disabling of app functions
- Regulate access to Acronis Access using per-device app enrollment
- Track the status of each device accessing Acronis Access
- Selectively remote wipe all app configuration and in-app files on lost or stolen devices
Go Connect Mobile provides collaboration services such as presence, chat, call history and calling with other users of the Go Connect product suite.
Important: This requires a working Go Connect server on your site. Please do not use this application unless you have already installed this software.
With the use of this app you can easily manage your PDF, Text, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint documents from virtually anywhere.
- Get list of all documents available in your smart phone at single place.
- Categorize these lists of documents in to PDF Files, Text Documents, MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint.
- You can read & manage any document any time anywhere.
- Easily delete & share Bunch of documents.
Please keep your app updated to the latest version. In case of any problems & suggestion please email us at email@example.com
AndrOpen Office is the world's first port of OpenOffice for Android.
You can view, edit, insert and export office documents using full features of the OpenOffice.
AndrOpen Office is office suite of 6 components:
- Writer (a word processor)
- Calc (spreadsheet / worksheet)
- Impress (presentation graphics)
- Draw (drawing)
- Math (equation editor)
- Base (database)
* AndrOpen Office is forked project from the Apache OpenOffice project.
AndrOpen Office is not affiliated with the Apache OpenOffice and LibreOffice project.
Arabic / Czech / Danish / German / English (British) / English (US) / Spanish / Finnish / French / Hungarian / Italian / Japanese / Korean / Dutch / Polish / Portuguese (Brazilian) / Russian / Slovak / Slovenian / Swedish / Chinese (simplified) / Chinese (traditional) / Portuguese (European) / Greek / Indonesian / Turkish
(العربية / Čeština / dansk / Deutsch / English (British) / English (US) / Español / Suomi / Français / Magyar / Italiano / 日本語 / 한국어 / Nederlands, Vlaams / język polski, polszczyzna / Português (do Brasil) / Русский / Slovenský jazyk (slovenčina) / Slovenski jezik (slovenščina) / Svenska / 简体中文 / 正體中文 / Português (Europeu) / Ελληνικά / Bahasa Indonesia / Türkçe)
Supported File Formats
You can import and export following formats:
- Microsoft Word (DOC / DOT / RTF)
- Microsoft Excel (XLS / XLT)
- Microsoft PowerPoint (PPT / POT)
- OpenDocument (ODT / ODS / ODP / ODG / ODF)
- OpenOffice.org1.0 / StarOffice6.0 (SXW / SXC / SXD / SXI / SXG / SXM)
- Text (TXT / CSV)
- Adobe Photoshop (PSD)
- Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG)
- Windows Metafile (EMF / WMF)
- Tagged Image File Format (TIFF)
- Data Interchange Format (DIF)
- SYLK (SLK)
- Portable Anymap Format (PBM / PGM / PPM)
- OS/2 Metafile (MET)
- Sun Raster Image (RAS)
- Mac Pict (PCT)
- X PixMap (XPM)
- StarView Metafile (SVM)
You can import following formats:
- Microsoft Word 2007 (DOCX / DOTX / DOCM)
- Microsoft Excel 2007 (XLSX / XLTX / XLSM)
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2007 (PPTX / POTX / PPTM)
- AutoCAD (DXF)
- T602 Document (602)
- Computer Graphics Metafile (CGM)
- Truevision Targa (TGA)
- X Bitmap (XBM)
- Zsoft Paintbrush (PCX)
- Kodak Photo CD (PCD)
You can export following formats:
- Portable Document Format (PDF)
- HyperText Markup Language (HTML)
- PlaceWare (PWP)
- Macromedia Flash (SWF)
- JPG / GIF / PNG / BMP
- View / edit / insert / export docs
- High fidelity
- Formatting paragraphs
- Support for embedded object
- Export docs to PDF
- Save docs to extensive file formats
- Support for password
- Support for macro
- Support for Google Drive (Android 4.4+) / Box / WebDAV
- Support for spell checker, hyphenator, thesaurus
- Support for printing (Android 4.4+)
Motion Event Assigns
Device's motion events (mouse, pen, finger, trackball) are assigned to mouse events of X Window System.
- Single Tap = Click Left Button
- Double Tap = Double Click Left Button
And some gestures are assigned to application actions.
- Swipe = Scroll
- Pinch In / Out = Zoom In / Out
- Long Tap = Menu
- Long Tap Of X Button = Force Exit
And you can general mouse operations by pressing mouse button.
Please report bugs below e-mail address;
About Apache OpenOffice
"Apache OpenOffice" is a trademark of the Apache Software Foundation.
This product includes many open source codes (not GPL).
Thanks to Open Source!!!
Requires sign in credentials for the Nfield CAPI for Android data collection platform.
Nfield CAPI for Android is the new data collection solution by NIPO Software designed for face-2-face interviewing with mobile devices. NIPO Software is the leading supplier of industry strength data collection solutions to the market research. Every day over 15,000 interviewers worldwide use NIPO Software products to conduct market research surveys.
Nfield CAPI is the interviewer app that can be used to conduct interviewer managed surveys with the Nfield CAPI for Android data collection platform. It includes everything required for interviewers to manage and complete any interviews assigned to them by a market research company.
Nfield CAPI was designed to support smartphones and tablets (7 inch and 10.1 inch) using Android 2.3.3 or later. To use, please read "How to use the CAPI app" at http://www.nfieldmr.com/faq.aspx
The following devices were fully regression-tested and are therefore recommended for production:
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 (Android 4.2.2, Jellybean)
- Lenovo S6000 (Android 4.2.2, Jellybean)
The following devices were smoke-tested and are therefore the best alternatives to the recommended list:
- Samsung Galaxy S2 (Android 2.3.3, Gingerbread)
- Google Nexus 7 (Android 4.3, Jelly Bean)
- Google Nexus 10 (Android 4.4, KitKat)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 (Android 4.1.2, Jelly Bean)
- Samsung Galaxy Note (Android 4.0.3, Ice Cream Sandwich)
- ASUS Transformer (Android 4.0.3, Ice Cream Sandwich)
Other brands may be supported but have not been tested. Please let us know if you experience issues with Nfield CAPI on your device.
Keress munkát okostelefonoddal munkaterület, pozíció vagy helység alapján! Személyre szabott álláskeresési paramétereid elmentheted, így a téged érdeklő friss ajánlatok egy koppintással elérhetők. Lépj be az alkalmazásba a webes azonosító adataiddal, így közvetlenül a készülékedről pályázhatsz a meghirdetett állásokra. Ha később szeretnéd elküldeni a jelentkezésed, az elmentett munkakörök között bármikor megtalálod a kiválasztott állásadatlapokat. A megújult alkalmazásban megtalálod a munkaügyi központok adatait, személyre szabhatod hírleveleidet.
A Profession Android alkalmazás főbb funkciói:
- bejelentkezés webes azonosítóddal
- jelentkezés álláshirdetésre az alkalmazásból
- részletes keresés: kulcsszó, munkaterület, pozíció, munkavégzés helye szerint
- keresési paramétereid mentése: csak egyszer kell beállítanod, hogy mit keresel
- állásad-atlapok mentése
- állásad-atlapok megosztása e-mailben vagy közösségi oldalakon
- munkaügyi központok
Profession - Hungary's market leading job portal is available on Android!
The application provides detailed and highly customizable job search options, sharing on popular social networks and more. Find any kind of job you want using this app where ever you are.
• Full visibility into the state of your probes, groups, devices, sensors, and channels on multiple PRTG instances.
• Pause, acknowledge alarms, trigger scans, run device auto-discovery, etc. You can do a lot of things with the app that you can over the web interface or the Enterprise Console, with an interface tailored to your mobile device.
• QR code scanning makes it easy to jump directly to a sensor.
• Enhanced notifications can (optionally) alert you in your device's status bar when PRTG finds problems on your network.
• Home screen widgets (available only on 4.1 or higher, sorry!) allow you to keep an eye on your network without the app running in the foreground.
• Network tools such as ping, traceroute, and DNS lookups are included. We'll be adding more in the future!
To use this app, you need to run an installation of PRTG Network Monitor 14.1 or later that is accessible from the network your device is connected to. If you don't have a PRTG Network Monitor installed, you can still try a demo account, and the network tools are completely independent and don't require any PRTG server to operate.
Running an older version of Android or an older PRTG release? You can still use our previous release, PRTGdroid: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.paessler.prtg
• INTERNET - Rather critical :-)
• CAMERA - Required for the QR scanner.
• WAKE_LOCK - Necessary for the alert functionality. Don't worry, we put a lot of effort into keeping our battery and network use as low as possible.
• Notifications can optionally VIBRATE your phone.
• We use ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE and ACCESS_WIFI_STATE to check if the internet is available, and to determine whether or not we should load large graphs (we don't load them when you're on a mobile data network).
• WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE is needed to cache certain data.
• RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED lets us set notifications back up after a reboot.
If you have any problems or suggestions, we're happy to hear them. Just send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Includes MailChimp integration.
Read more about the benefits of Email Sign Up:
* Collect Email Addresses
* Automatically stored to CSV file on your device
* Optionally automatically add subscribers to a MailChimp mailing list from within the app.
* Optionally creates a vCard formatted file (enabled by default)
* Choose a photograph or image to display as the background
* Customize the title text of the email collection screen
* Customize the text and the size of the text on the email collection screen.
* Optionally collect phone number.
* Two optional custom text fields. Ask user to input any additional information such as "Company Name" or "City"
* View names and addresses in the CSV file from within the app.
* Pick a random name to offer an incentive or raffle prize for new subscribers.
Email Sign Up is the app that helps grow your mailing list by letting you collect email addresses and names to a file on your SD Card. The CSV file can be uploaded to an email service provider at a later time. The vCard file can be imported directly into the Android contacts app on the device.
You can automatically add subscribers to a MailChimp mailing list when your device has an active internet connection. To enable this feature you will have to enter your MailChimp API Key and Unique List ID in the settings screen. Then a CSV file can be selected via the Upload screen. Once the file has been selected and the upload button pressed, all the email addresses in the file will be added to the MailChimp mailing list.
Imagine you are a beekeeper that is part of a club. Your club has a booth at the county fair. You can display a beautiful photograph at your table using your Android device. Interested people can enter their name and email address and be added to the club's mailing list.
Email sign up will store names and email addresses to a text file on the SD Card. The "EmailSignUp" directory will be created. Then a CSV file will be created with a name corresponding to the current date. Names and addresses will be added to the CSV file as they are entered. The email address is the only required field. The email address is checked against a basic validation to make sure it is in a reasonable format.
At your convenience the CSV file can be transferred off of the device. Many email clients and service providers such as Aweber and Gmail can import the CSV file.
The names and email addresses can also be written to a vCard formatted file. This vCard file can then be imported into the contacts on the Android device. Writing the vCard file can be disabled from the preferences screen.
The title text that appears at the top of the email collection screen can be changed from the preferences screen.
For step by step instructions with screen shots for changing the title text see this page:
Instructions for importing the CSV into Gmail
Requires access to the SD card. This is needed to allow background images to be displayed and to allow text files containing names and email addresses to be created.
Requires network access. This is needed to allow email addresses to be uploaded to MailChimp.
Manage your lists
Monitor the growth of your list, find subscribers near your current location, filter by group, find out who's most engaged, and more—all from MailChimp's mobile app.
Subscribers don't always request to be added to your list when they're sitting in front of their computers—sometimes they ask you in real life! Add those email addresses to a MailChimp list directly from your phone. You can also edit subscriber profiles and add notes on the spot.
View all your campaigns in one place, and schedule or send a campaign when it's ready. Start a campaign back at the office, and quickly send it from your phone when it's ready to go out. We'll show you the same checklist you see in the web app, so you can make sure your campaigns are perfect before sending.
You don't have to be at your desk to check in on your campaigns and see how they're performing. MailChimp Mobile gives you instant access to all your campaign stats, including revenue reports. Find out where in the world your emails are being opened, who's tweeting about your newsletter, and how much money your campaigns are generating.
Your whole team can use MailChimp for Android without getting any wires crossed. If you've set up multi-user accounts, you can add any account with any permission level to MailChimp's mobile app.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The Sophos Mobile Control Android app works only in combination with a Sophos Enterprise Mobility Management software. Please check with your IT department to see if your company uses Sophos Mobile Control or Sophos Cloud. If they do not, please do not install this app as it will not operate without the corresponding EMM server.
Key features of the app
• Report device compliance status
• Trigger a device synchronization with the server
• Enterprise App Store
• List of all compliance violations
• Receive messages from the EMM server
• See support information
Instructions for enrollment
1. Download this app to your mobile device and start it
2. Scan the QR code on the self-service portal or click a link in the enrollment email
3. Accept the app to become a Device Administrator on your device
4. Optionally accept further Samsung licenses, apps to be installed or other settings
Sophos Mobile Control supports the management of Samsung SAFE and Samsung KNOX devices.
For more information, please visit one of the following pages:
• Sophos Mobile Control: http://www.sophos.com/en-us/products/mobile/sophos-mobile-control.aspx
• Sophos Cloud: https://secure2.sophos.com/en-us/products/cloud.aspx
• Sophos Mobile Security: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sophos.smsec
• Sophos Secure Workspace: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sophos.smenc