Veritext’s Mobile App brings deposition scheduling, management, and transcript downloading to your Android, 24/7/365.
As an extension of Veritext’s leading, nationwide deposition services, Veritext Mobile allows you download deposition transcripts and exhibits, view information about scheduled depositions, map directions to deposition locations, receive automatic calendar notifications, and reschedule depositions instantly right on your Android.
VIP21 Portal Access
You can link directly to VIP21, Veritext’s full featured web site that offers sophisticated search functions to find the documents you want, search within documents, coordinate with legal secretaries and colleagues to manage your deposition calendar and case milestones, and more. In addition to calendar notifications, the Veritext Mobile App provides alerts to let you know when transcripts and exhibits are ready for download.
Robust App for Litigation Professionals
Veritext Mobile provides a complete set of deposition workflow tools with benefits for key litigation professionals:
• Attorneys can access to key deposition transcripts, exhibits and schedules anywhere, anytime.
• Paralegals can coordinate multiple depositions, deploy court reporters and manage deposition transcript delivery and search.
• Support staff and secretaries can schedule, reschedule and cancel depositions in real-time online.
Veritext is the leading national deposition and litigation services firm, with offices throughout the US and services nationwide. <http://www.veritext.com> www.veritext.com Better in Every Case
This is the first Viral B2B application.
As a customer with DialMyApp platform installed, you just dial your favorite business app. No need to install many apps for different business, and you can dial these business even from your phone’s contacts.
By dialing a phone number of the business DialMyApp will bring you up-to-date auto-lingual application of the business. It saves a lot of time both for you as a customer and for the business you want to contact.
No more listening to "Do you want to talk to X", select 1, "Do you want to talk to Y" select 2 ......
Customers calling the company number are treated by the application which links to the appropriate department based on their needs or can find all the info or self-service options via the application, so the call might even become unnecessary.
As a business you save on developing the app, marketing it for people to download, and continue marketing for people to remember to use it. Your app is available to your customer by them just dialing your business.
Your phone number is all your customer need to use.
For you as a business we carefully customize the application for your specific needs and business processes, including the live chat, visit scheduling, customer club, affiliate programs and many more. It can grow from simple visual IVR to useful business application integrated in to your IT system.
Your inetraction with the customer becomes more friendly and efficient and, it is less expensive.
Want to make more money for your business? Contact us at email@example.com
Asking questions, discussing topics or even requesting your speakers a meeting – Confi is the easiest way for your attendees to be an active part of your event.
All the useful information in one place
With Confi your attendees have every useful information right in their mobile phones or other Android and iOS devices. This way you save not only their time, but also money or environment by not using unnecessary print materials.
Be way ahead of your competition
With networking possibilities, option to interconnect your event with Confi or managing any current information, Confi is the most modern conference tool in event organization.
Confi makes networking easy and progressive as never before
Networking can be the main reason for attending an event. Confi enhances this experience and makes it a useful and really unforgettable one.
We are always ready to help you
If you need any help with managing your conference or have any questions about Confi, our team is here for you at any time.
(button) Contact us!
Confi helps you get feedback and relevant data
Get feedback on your schedule, topics or even speakers, so you can make a better conference! Confi also gives you relevant data about your attendees and the way they use Confi.
Get Confi now at a better price than ever!
Get your own pocket conference assistant in a limited time offer.
+421 948 125 999
Includes MailChimp integration.
Read more about the benefits of Email Sign Up:
* Collect Email Addresses
* Automatically stored to CSV file on your device
* Optionally automatically add subscribers to a MailChimp mailing list from within the app.
* Optionally creates a vCard formatted file (enabled by default)
* Choose a photograph or image to display as the background
* Customize the title text of the email collection screen
* Customize the text and the size of the text on the email collection screen.
* Optionally collect phone number.
* Two optional custom text fields. Ask user to input any additional information such as "Company Name" or "City"
* View names and addresses in the CSV file from within the app.
* Pick a random name to offer an incentive or raffle prize for new subscribers.
Email Sign Up is the app that helps grow your mailing list by letting you collect email addresses and names to a file on your SD Card. The CSV file can be uploaded to an email service provider at a later time. The vCard file can be imported directly into the Android contacts app on the device.
You can automatically add subscribers to a MailChimp mailing list when your device has an active internet connection. To enable this feature you will have to enter your MailChimp API Key and Unique List ID in the settings screen. Then a CSV file can be selected via the Upload screen. Once the file has been selected and the upload button pressed, all the email addresses in the file will be added to the MailChimp mailing list.
Imagine you are a beekeeper that is part of a club. Your club has a booth at the county fair. You can display a beautiful photograph at your table using your Android device. Interested people can enter their name and email address and be added to the club's mailing list.
Email sign up will store names and email addresses to a text file on the SD Card. The "EmailSignUp" directory will be created. Then a CSV file will be created with a name corresponding to the current date. Names and addresses will be added to the CSV file as they are entered. The email address is the only required field. The email address is checked against a basic validation to make sure it is in a reasonable format.
At your convenience the CSV file can be transferred off of the device. Many email clients and service providers such as Aweber and Gmail can import the CSV file.
The names and email addresses can also be written to a vCard formatted file. This vCard file can then be imported into the contacts on the Android device. Writing the vCard file can be disabled from the preferences screen.
The title text that appears at the top of the email collection screen can be changed from the preferences screen.
For step by step instructions with screen shots for changing the title text see this page:
Instructions for importing the CSV into Gmail
Requires access to the SD card. This is needed to allow background images to be displayed and to allow text files containing names and email addresses to be created.
Requires network access. This is needed to allow email addresses to be uploaded to MailChimp.
Read your mail list
Notifications for new mailbox items
Switch folders, move items to folders
Read emails, and delete, read later, properties, etc.
Read attachments using the GroupWise WebAccess viewer
Download and view attachments using apps on your device
Address book searching
Accept or decline appointments, tasks and notes
We highly recommend checking out our free GW Lite app to test whether or not your server works with our apps before purchasing this app.
GW Mail for Android has been tested to work with GroupWise 2014, 2012, 8, 7 and 6.5
We have released our GW Calendar as a separate app. It gives you good access to your GroupWise Calendar with a calendar specific interface.
To send a support request email, please do so from the app. Open the app. From the main page, tap on the Support button in the upper right corner. If you are running an older version of Android, this may be accessed from the menu button. If you are having trouble doing that, you can send an email directly to firstname.lastname@example.org Please include information about your device and the version of GroupWise that you are using.
ViewIT is the best offline email client to read archived PST/OST files on Android devices. We have designed the email client app to be responsive, user-friendly and intuitive. ViewIT offline email client viewer helps in reading archived Outlook mails as well as performing blazing fast text searches - probably the fastest yet on a mobile device. It uses advanced indexing techniques to perform ultra-fast searches based on any email metadata like subject, body, from, to and text.
Following are some of the features of ViewIT:
1. Supports Viewing/searching archived PST and OST files.
2. Select PST/OST file on device or SD Card.
3. Save email attachments - supports reading MS Word, MS Excel, PDF, etc.
4. Forward email using your preferred email client.
5. Search PST files based on email body, subject, from address, to address and custom text.
6. Unicode search
7. Index very large PST archives for ultra fast search.
8. Simple and intuitive user interface.
Some performance tips and best practices (given limited memory and processing capabilities of mobile phones)
1. Try to keep the pst files smaller - 2-3GB or lesser is the ideal size
2. Try to avoid having more than 1000 emails in each folder
3. Clear cache only when the pst file has changed.
*** Take advantage of your savings today! ***
MobiMail is a native app that connects directly to Microsoft Exchange (Exchange 2007, 2010, and 2013), Office 365, IMAP and POP3 accounts – to effectively and professionally manage your Email from your mobile device!
MobiMail allows you to manage your email much more effectively than managing your email from an Android web browser.
It provides many features to access your email when you don't have an internet connection! You can use MobiMail offline to view, delete and move emails to any folder; to view your Microsoft Exchange calendar; and to access your Microsoft Exchange Personal Contacts even when the internet isn't available!
This is the app that makes it possible to leave the mobile-unfriendly web browser behind and easily manage your Emails both when you are connected or offline.
Don't delay...download MobiMail today and join the thousands of other happy customers who are effectively using MobiMail to stay connected while on the go!
We’ve designed MobiMail to give you a great experience managing your Microsoft Exchange (Exchange 2007, 2010, and 2013 only), IMAP and POP3 emails. As a native app, MobiMail gives you the ability to:
• View, move, and delete your emails in any Folder.
• Compose new, Reply To, and Forward Emails.
• Receive notifications of new emails including folders other than your Inbox.
• Open or save attachments.
• Add attachments to new Emails.
• Save drafts locally.
• Add and update categories on your Exchange emails.
• Update followup flags on your Exchange emails.
• Mark emails as read/unread.
• Perform tasks on multiple emails at the same time.
• View your text and HTML emails.
• Scroll quickly between emails.
• Search your local email folders.
You can also manage your Microsoft Exchange calendar (Exchange 2007, 2010, and 2013 only).
• Download your calendar to your Android device calendar (Ice Cream Sandwich and newer devices only).
• View your calendar in a widget provided by MobiMail or provided by your device calendar.
• View, edit and delete calendar events.
• Open calendar events and download calendar attachments.
• Accept or decline calendar event invites (from Inbox or Calendar).
• Receive notifications of upcoming meetings
• Show and set private indicator on calendar events.
Your contacts from your Microsoft Exchange calendar (Exchange 2007, 2010, and 2013 only) can be downloaded within MobiMail where you can:
• Access your Personal contacts anytime.
• Find recipients in the Exchange Global Address Book.
• View all contact details.
• Call, text, or email any of your contacts.
• Open the map for the address of any of your contacts.
Your Notes and Tasks can be downloaded from your Microsoft Exchange (Exchange 2007, 2010, and 2013 only) mailbox where you can:
• Add, delete, and save Microsoft Exchange Notes and Tasks anytime.
• Add and update categories on your Microsoft Exchange Notes and Tasks
• Ability to save/restore your Email settings to transfer between your Android devices.
• Encrypts your data completely when saving on your device.
• Provides PIN number security when MobiMail restarts.
• View and update Out of Office Settings for Exchange accounts.
Calendar, Contacts, Notes and Tasks not supported for Office 365 Home Premium and other POP/IMAP accounts
Exchange Web Services (EWS) is required on the Exchange server. Some companies block access to Exchange Web Services and so we offer a money back guarantee! If you are unable to get connected, a full refund will be provided.
Outlook and Exchange are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation. This application has been developed by a third party developer and is not endorsed, tested, or associated with Microsoft Corporation.
Manage your lists
Monitor the growth of your list, find subscribers near your current location, filter by group, find out who's most engaged, and more—all from MailChimp's mobile app.
Subscribers don't always request to be added to your list when they're sitting in front of their computers—sometimes they ask you in real life! Add those email addresses to a MailChimp list directly from your phone. You can also edit subscriber profiles and add notes on the spot.
View all your campaigns in one place, and schedule or send a campaign when it's ready. Start a campaign back at the office, and quickly send it from your phone when it's ready to go out. We'll show you the same checklist you see in the web app, so you can make sure your campaigns are perfect before sending.
You don't have to be at your desk to check in on your campaigns and see how they're performing. MailChimp Mobile gives you instant access to all your campaign stats, including revenue reports. Find out where in the world your emails are being opened, who's tweeting about your newsletter, and how much money your campaigns are generating.
Your whole team can use MailChimp for Android without getting any wires crossed. If you've set up multi-user accounts, you can add any account with any permission level to MailChimp's mobile app.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The Sophos Mobile Control Android app works only in combination with a Sophos Enterprise Mobility Management software. Please check with your IT department to see if your company uses Sophos Mobile Control or Sophos Cloud. If they do not, please do not install this app as it will not operate without the corresponding EMM server.
Key features of the app
• Report device compliance status
• Trigger a device synchronization with the server
• Enterprise App Store
• List of all compliance violations
• Receive messages from the EMM server
• See support information
Instructions for enrollment
1. Download this app to your mobile device and start it
2. Scan the QR code on the self-service portal or click a link in the enrollment email
3. Accept the app to become a Device Administrator on your device
4. Optionally accept further Samsung licenses, apps to be installed or other settings
Sophos Mobile Control supports the management of Samsung SAFE and Samsung KNOX devices.
For more information, please visit one of the following pages:
• Sophos Mobile Control: http://www.sophos.com/en-us/products/mobile/sophos-mobile-control.aspx
• Sophos Cloud: https://secure2.sophos.com/en-us/products/cloud.aspx
• Sophos Mobile Security: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sophos.smsec
• Sophos Secure Workspace: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sophos.smenc
Snap a photo of something your customers will love.
You can also use a photo from your camera roll or grab one from your Instagram feed.
Tell them all about it.
Write a quick note to go along with the photo. Include a link to the product or to your
website, and pick an email template.
Send it to the right people.
Send to your whole MailChimp list, a segment of your list, or pick specific customers
who will be excited to hear from you.
MailChimp Snap requires a MailChimp account.
Take control over your files! File Commander’s latest release brings powerful network connectivity: FTP/ FTPS support, Local Network access, improved performance with cloud services, and Remote shares (for Sony Xperia devices).
File Commander is a complete file manager that allows you to handle any file on your Android device and remotely. You can also separately handle libraries of pictures, music, videos, documents, as well as rename, delete, move, zip and send with just a few taps.
LIBRARIES – Find any and every file in seconds
• Easily list your files by type no matter where they are
• Libraries for all your Music, Picture, or Video files
• Sort your files by location: Cloud accounts, network addresses, local files, and Downloads
• Powerful Global search lets you locate any file, anywhere
REMOTE FILE ACCESS AND SHARING – Get to your files from anywhere
• You can now access Windows/Simba based local network locations, FTP/FTPS servers, and Remote shares (for Sony Xperia devices).
• Get it on the cloud with Google Drive, DropBox, Box, OneDrive, Amazon Cloud Drive and SugarSync
• Link up with nearby devices via Bluetooth and WiFi Direct
• Share any file by sending it over email
FILE AND FOLDER MANAGEMENT – Powerful tools put desktop-grade features in your pocket
• Find on-device files easily with local search options
• Manage your files with cut, copy, paste, rename, compress operations
• Sort your files and folders by different criteria and type
• Quickly pick up where you left off with our Recent files features
GET EVEN MORE WITH FILE COMMANDER PREMIUM IN-APP PURCHASES:
• Bookmarks to selected folders
• Recycle Bin so you can delete and restore files
• Hidden files and folders
• Ad free
* Please note that on some devices with Android KitKat or later File Commander has read-only access to your secondary external storage.
This app is intended to be used together with the Sophos Mobile Control app. It is a plugin, which is required to support the additional functionality provided through the Samsung SAFE MDM API on selected Samsung devices.
Please do not install this app yourself. The system will prompt you to install the app, if the phone matches the specifications.
For more information about Sophos Mobile Control, please visit http://www.sophos.com/en-us/products/mobile/sophos-mobile-control.aspx
Use MailChimp's drag and drop and rich text editors to work on draft campaigns from wherever you are.
Easily add photos from your Android device or MailChimp gallery and edit them with Aviary. You can also create new HTML campaigns, right from the app.
Edit campaigns offline, and get real-time updates when someone is working on a campaign. Post feedback and review comments from inside the app.
If someone edits online while you're working offline, we'll show you any conflicts so you can easily resolve them.
Send from your Android device
Send your campaign when it's ready, even if you're on the move. Review your sending checklist and preview both desktop and mobile versions, just like you would from the web app.
• Watch a lecture, presentation, or training session from your Android tablet or phone
• Search within a video to jump right where you need to be
• Read closed captions as you watch the video
• Navigate videos by tapping on slides, chapters, or transcript
With Panopto’s video platform, you can transform how your organization learns and communicates:
• Sales and Marketing can record and webcast presentations, demos, and events.
• Corporate Communications can deliver recorded or live messages from executives.
• Learning and Development can deliver online training to employees around the world.
• Engineering teams can record meetings and share best practices.
• Support teams can record tutorials and visually demonstrate solutions to customers.
• Faculty can record lectures, lab demonstrations, medical simulations, and more.
• Students can view lectures on the go, or record their own assignments for instructor review.
• IT staff can integrate Panopto with existing LMS, CMS and identity systems.
This application works with Panopto server 4.6.0 and above. You can check the server version from the 'support' menu of your Panopto server's web interface. Please contact your administrator for any additional questions regarding your organization's current version.
Panopto creates software that enables organizations to record, webcast, search, and share all of their video content and presentations. Panopto's video platform is currently in use at Fortune 500 companies around the world, and is the fastest growing lecture capture solution at leading universities.
* Features *
- View Stats by Day, Week, or Month
- Sending Stats
- Open and Click Stats
- Search/Browse Sent Messages
- Sort Activity by Status (Sent, Bounced, Rejected)
- Lock the App with a Passcode
* More About Mandrill *
Mandrill runs on the delivery infrastructure that powers MailChimp, the world’s best email service provider.
Collect Addresses Offline
- Even when you're not online, Chimpadeedoo collects email addresses and stores them locally on your Android device. Next time you connect, Chimpadeedoo automatically pushes the addresses to your MailChimp list.
Customize Your Form
- Choose from 10 different themes or use your own. Pick your font and button style, write your own copy, and connect the form to any MailChimp list.
Protect Your Data
- Chimpadeedoo's app settings are password protected.
* Important Notes *
- Chimpadeedoo requires a MailChimp account. Sign up for a free account at MailChimp.com