Quick Search widget allows you to browse your device and the web from a single app, giving you easy and fast access to everything on your phone!
With our super easy to use interface, and super-fast auto complete you can search, locate and activate everything on your phone –
• Easy access to all your apps
• Browse through your music collection
• Locate contacts on your phone
• Browse through your messages
In addition, Quick Search widget gives you access to web/internet search and offers suggestions according to your search.
If you have apps like IMDB, Yelp, Memos installed on your app, Quick Search box will also show search results from these apps for easy access to the info you seek.
Another great feature of this app is the ability to search the web when you copy any text from your phone. For example – you read an article about a place you never heard about, simply copy the text from the browser and you’ll see the widget pop in the bottom of your screen. Click it and you’ll go straight to a search page!
FULL INTERNET ACCESS - Allows an application to create network sockets
YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION:
READ BROWSER’S HISTORY AND BOOKMARKS - To return search results from your bookmarks.
READ CONTACT DATA - – To return search results from your contact list.
Read SMS or MMS - To return results from your messages.
READ PHONE STATE AND IDENTITY – For use of device ID number.
VIEW WI-FI STATE - Allows an application to view the information about the state of Wi-Fi.
Just type in a fraction of the name of the App you want to launch - most of the time 3 chars are enough.
If you have an Device with Jelly-Bean or newer you can use the Google Now gesture to open this app.
The app is smaller than 70kb
FAST is an recursive acronym for FAST App Search Tool
You can choose between 3 Themes:
#3 transparent ( try this with some Live Wallpaper :)
A single click launches the App - a long click gives you 3 Options:
#1 Go to the App details
#2 Open the App in Google Play
#3 Open the App as a Notification for FAST access at a later time
The App is GPLv3 - you can find the source on GitHub: https://github.com/ligi/FAST
Big thanks to http://github.com/jfreax for his contributions!
Tags ( sorry but otherwise this tool is hard to find ;):
opensource launcher search apps free easy simple fast small GPL github super ultra uber mega speed launching applications notification appsearch app-search quick productivity launch time saving power user java github open source home replacement
Forget about typing queries into your browser to get information, instead use CamFind to take a picture and learn!
* Internet Search Results
* Related/Similar Images
* Price Comparisons and Online Shopping
* Related Places and Address Finder
* Film Poster/DVD Recognition
* Instant sharing to Facebook, Twitter, Email, and Text
* Ability to upload and save images to or from Camera Roll
* QR and Barcode Scanner
* Language Translator
* Voice Search
* Text Search
* VoiceOver compatible
* And much more…
Download CamFind now to experience a mobile search like never before.
* Cult of Mac
* Life Hack
* Life Hacker
* iPhone Life Magazine
* And many more…
Image Searcher is a Los Angeles-based tech company that specializes in image recognition and mobile visual search. Its mission is to deliver the most superior mobile visual search solution to people around the world, and to become the global leader in image recognition and mobile visual search.
• Google search
• Yahoo search
• Bing search
• Wikipedia search
• DuckDuckGo search
• Weather Forecast search
• Twitter search
• Search globally in Google Maps
• Search Google Play Store (Android Market)
• Search Google News (all languages/countries)
• YouTube search
• DailyMotion search (all 28 countries supported)
• Amazon search (all 9 countries supported)
• eBay search (14 countries supported)
• For Latin-American users: Search MercadoLibre/MercadoLivre (7 countries supported)
• For Korean users: Search Naver (네이버), Nate (네이트) and Daum (다음)
• For Russian users: Search Yandex (Яндекс)
• Switch between different Search Engines with one click.
• Instant search suggestions. Tap them repeatedly to refine your search.
• Add multiple Widgets to your Home Screen, and customize each one as you want.
• Voice Search.
• Quick Search is fast, lightweight and easy-to-use. The search results open in your web browser.
• Free software, with advertisements. (The Paid version has no advertisements.)
• Many different languages and countries are supported. You can easily change the language/country settings within the app, and the Search Engines will adapt.
• It's faster than doing a search in the Web Browser.
• Weather Forecast: Quickly find the Weather in almost any worldwide city. Users in USA, France, UK and Germany can also find the Weather by postal-code / zip-code.
• Google News: An empty search will show the regional news summary for your country. And you can easily change the region in the language settings.
• Open the app from anywhere, by long-pressing the Search button on your phone.
• No intrusive permissions or background services are used, and it's fast to startup.
Quick Search requires 2 permissions:
• Internet Access: To retrieve search suggestions from the selected website.
• Network State: To detect Wi-Fi and provide the best performance.
The app is localized to English, French, Spanish, Korean, Chinese (Simplified), Japanese, Indonesian, German, Portuguese, Russian and Arabic. But the Search Engines work in most global languages.
Note: Install to SD Card is not allowed on this app, because it stops the Widgets working properly.
Email your comments and suggestions to Ozmium.
Want to know what everyone else is downloading?
Want to find hundreds of exciting apps?
Want to do that all in an ad free app?
…download Best App Finder now!
No Ads, No hidden costs!
Best apps This Week
Best apps This Month
Constantly updated with new apps
featured apps (show in yellow)
keywords: appbrain, market, chomp, applanet, app planet, android market, apps search engine, app categories, apps guide, recommendations, appaware, stumbleupon, share my apps, iphone top apps store
"Appgravity Is a Full Featured Android Market Search Engine...with more options for sorting and searching." -- Lifehacker
"Leave it to another group...to create a better way to find Android apps." -- Phandroid
We are dedicated to providing the best user experience for finding and downloading Android apps. Whether you are looking for a specific app or want to discover new ones, the quality of your experience is our mission.
Available on all devices with Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) or later.
• Google Now on your home screen - it’s easier than ever to get just the right information at just the right time.
• Just say “Ok Google” - when you’re on your home screen, just say “Ok Google” to trigger voice input. Then say your search query. Or tell your phone what to do, like send a text message, get directions, or play a song.
• Faster search - tap the search box and you can enter your query immediately.
• Easy access to your favorite Google products and services, like Gmail, YouTube, and Maps.
• Larger viewing area - the status and navigation bars are now translucent, so your wallpaper pops from every pixel, and is even visible when you expand your apps drawer (when supported by device).
• Intuitive wallpaper picker - select any image that's stored on your device, or in the cloud. Position and preview your wallpaper before you set it.
Some features are unavailable in some areas.
Local search provides you the fastest way to find your local resources such as applications, contacts, music, SMS and so on.
Network search supports looking for info by multiple search engines. What’s more, all the results will be shown in this widget but not jumped to browsers.
App search gives you the easiest way to find any Android applications you want.
Moreover, we prepare the hottest network keywords in the world for you to control the latest news in the first time.
How to add GOWidgets on your home screen?
-Press the menu button
-Choose the “Add” button
-Choose the “GOWidget”
-Choose the widget you want to add and choose your favorite size
-Then press the “ Add to screen”
Search It allows you to browse your device and the web from a single app, giving you easy and fast access to everything on your phone!
With our super easy to use interface, and super-fast auto complete, you can find anything on your phone –
• Quickly search the web and your phone or tablet
• Easy access to all your apps
• Find contacts on your phone
• Events on your calendar
Add it to your home screen: Menu > Add > Widget > Blue Search for Google™ (OR) Hold down any empty space on your home screen > Widget > Blue Search for Google™
Look for this app in the Google Play store in 7 other colors:
- Pink Search for Google™
- Purple Search for Google™
- Black Search for Google™
- Yellow Search for Google™
- Red Search for Google™
- Green Search for Google™
- Orange Search for Google™
This app is not affiliated with Google Inc.
Not sure if there’s an app for that? Type what you’re looking for… we’ll find it.
If the auto complete does not show you what you’re looking for – hit the search, and the most relevant results, based on your personal taste, will come up first. We take app search very personally, so when you and the guy besides you look for apps you might get different results based on your taste.
• Sorting search results by match AND quality.
• “Most Relevant” section showing the results that best match YOUR taste.
• Displaying results by type so you can browse results.
• Showing app suggestions while typing.
• Displaying auto complete of search terms to make search easier.
Appreciate app search is based on Appreciate Android App Market helping users find millions of mobile apps based on their taste and preferences.
Make the Android market usable, and find your next favorite app, live wallpaper or widget:
- App recommendations
- New and hot apps of the day
- Find top Android apps with a price drop
- Share your best apps (eg twitter/facebook)
- Tracks market update: notifies of updates available
- Fast uninstaller
- Browse "my apps" on www.appbrain.com and install apps with a sync instead of barcode scanner
- Keep your list of installed apps as a backup on AppBrain.com
AppBrain is the best way to discover top Android apps in the Android market and to manage your apps. The recommended apps helper provides recommendations based on what you already use. We also have recommended games. It does not work with the Amazon app store.
The manage apps is like a killer file explorer / task manager for your already installed apps:
- Start app, Quick uninstaller, share to Facebook
- Fast sync widget to access AppBrain from the desktop and backup your apps to the cloud
- app2sd functionality to move apps to sd (app 2 sd)
- Find market update: notifies you of any updates available
Discover cool apps and top games in the Android market:
- sort by hot apps today, hot apps this week, highest rated apps, price drops etc
- Filter apps by free apps, paid apps, price reduced apps, app2sd enabled apps, new apps
- Fast search over the entire Android market
- Unlike applanet or black market, these are only legal apps.
AppBrain is the best app market and app discovery tool for Android apps from the Android Market. It allows you to easily find the best apps in the Market, the free apps and downloads, the price drops, live wallpaper, widgets and much more.
AppMgr (also known as App 2 SD) is a totally new design app that provides the following components:
★ Move apps: moves apps to either internal or external storage for getting more available app storage
★ Hide apps: hides system (built-in) apps from the app drawer
★ Freeze apps: freeze apps so they won't use any CPU or memory resources
★ App manager: manages apps for batch uninstalling, moving apps or sharing apps with friends
* Over 30,000,000 Downloads! *
★ up-to-date UI style, themes
★ batch uninstall apps
★ batch move apps to external storage
★ notify when movable apps installed
★ hide apps from app drawer
★ freeze apps to a stop state
★ 1-tap to clear all cache
★ batch clear apps cache or data
★ batch view apps on Google Play
★ export the app list
★ install apps from the exported app list
★ No ads (PRO-only)
★ quick uninstall or move an app by drag-n-drop
★ sort apps by name, size or installation time
★ share customized app list with friends
★ support home screen widgets
★ support Android 2/3/4/5
★ support "Move2SD Enabler"
★ customizable notification sound, vibrate and light
Are you running out of application storage? Do you hate having to check each and every app if it supports moving to the SD card? Do you want an app that automatically does this for you and can notify you when an app can be moved? This component streamlines the movement of apps to on your device's external or internal storage through your device's Settings. With this, you'll have more control over your ever expanding collection of apps. This is crucial to anyone who has memory management issues.
You don't care for all the apps your carrier adds to Android? Well, now you can get rid of them! This component enables you to hide system (built-in) apps from the app drawer.
You can freeze apps so they won't use any CPU or memory resources and consume zero-battery. It's good for you to freeze apps that you would like to keep in device, but don't want them to run or be uninstalled.
We have been selected as a Google I/O 2011 Developer Sandbox partner, for its innovative design and advanced technology.
* Move apps function may not work on your device as manufacture removes the function of moving apps to SD from Android system
* Read user's manual or FAQ by going to: AppMgr > Settings > About
Danish-Christian Stangegaard Kappelgaard
Filipino-Vincent C. V. Estrellado
French-Jérémy Roth (JeremX)
Galician-Xesús M. Mosquera Carregal
Polish-Kamil Szymański, Grzegorz Jabłoński
Portuguese-Altieres Lima da Silva, , Luis Barbosa de Assis Junior
Urdu-Hafiz Muhammad Moin Ud Din
Vietnamese-Phong Quang PdaViet
If you are interested in helping us to translate this app to your native language, please let me know. Thanks.
Google Drive integration works on Android versions 3.0 and above.
Please note that call recording does not work on certain handsets and can result in inferior quality recordings. We therefore suggest that you try the free version before purchasing the paid app.
If you encounter any recording issues or wish to improve voice quality, try recording from a different audio source, or use auto-on speaker mode.
Recorded calls are stored in the Inbox. You can change the destination recordings folder to an external SD card as well. You can set the size of the inbox. The number of saved calls is limited only by your device memory. If you decide that a conversation is important, save it and it will be stored in the Saved Calls folder. If not, old recordings will automatically be deleted when new calls fill up the inbox.
You can enable a Call Summary Menu with options to appear immediately after a call.
Search for recordings by contact, phone number, or note.
There are 3 default settings for automatic recording:
Record everything (default) – This setting records all calls except for contacts pre-selected to be ignored.
Ignore everything – This setting records no calls except for contacts pre-selected to be recorded.
Ignore contacts – This setting records all calls with people who are not contacts, except for contacts pre-selected to be recorded.
In the Pro version only: You can set calls from particular contacts to be automatically saved, and they will be saved in the cloud.
This app contains ads.