You can view and manage your Location History information more easily.
You can find tracks, locations, places where you've been, you can view your individual distance, which you covered, check the time that you spent using Location History app.
• Displays all the records of all the places, tracks, locations, where you've been, on the map.
• Provides detailed information about your track in the logs.
• Well designed interface to navigate between dates using the calendar for quick navigation between your locations.
• Displays show time, address of moving for each location, track
• Ability to check location history, track in offline mode.
• Ability to check your track during one day.
• Ability to check location history, tracks for several users (you, family, friends)
• Calendar - shows location data which was loaded for quick navigation. You’ll see a map of the places you’ve visited. See where you were on a certain day by using the calendar.
• Log screen - shows distance which you covered, it can be used for quick navigation
• Ability to check your covered distance, tracks, locations, routes
• Location History is completely free to download.
• Using app as mobile location tracker for members of your family, you need just use their account on your device
• Graphic timeline to check tracks, routes, locations
• You can share your tracks, routes to friends
Note: this app does not store any location data itself. It merely displays data retrieved from your Google location history
Note: if you have any ideas for improvements this app or you found bugs please let me know.
Note: Your location is approximated by using this information from your phone:
GPS: This uses satellites and knows your location within a few meters.
Wi-Fi: The location of nearby WiFi networks helps Maps know where you are.
Cell tower: Your connection to a cellular network can be accurate up to a few thousand meters.
Other information: Your location can be improved with an accelerometer, compass, gyroscope and barometer in your phone.
If you found some issues, crash or you have idea for improving this app please write to email firstname.lastname@example.org or write it in our community https://plus.google.com/u/1/communities/112329803791597852984
Get the facts about the history that's hidden all around you, including architecture, museums, battlefields, monuments, famous homes and much more! And now, you can explore TOURS, a new feature that use locations as a way to learn about historical themes and topics, such as Marilyn Monroe's Hollywood, Civil War Atlanta and Al Capone's Chicago.
WE ARE ADDING MORE POINTS OF INTEREST ALL THE TIME. Know a place that's not listed in the app? Use the Suggest a Place feature to submit it to the HISTORY editorial team.
* Thousands of exclusive points of interest, written by the history experts at HISTORY®.
* Select your current location with GPS or search any location across the country.
* Tap Surprise Me! to see a random location somewhere in the U.S.
* Display historic locations in a zoomable, map-based view or in a scrolling list.
* Share the locations you find with friends via Facebook, Twitter and email.
* Get distances and driving or walking directions to points of interest.
If you have viewed google location history on the phone, you will feel more convenient while using the AP.
If you didn't have used google location history, you can go to here to see it:
Please open your google location reporting, then you will have location reporting data.
How to open your google location reporting, please see the web site:
tag: google, history, location, location history, latitude
Downloading is fast whenever you are close to a WiFi connection, such as at home. You then do not need to be connected to the internet when you are out and about. The app works on GPS. Everything is downloaded, including the map. 100% offline, so there are no problems with range or costs.
Put your home address and see your movement graph!
You can display periods of up to 30 days at a time.
The app stores all the downloaded data in a database. This data must not be downloaded again later.
It can be shown following diagrams:
- Distance from your home address
To change the date, wipe from the left side of the screen to the inside. Thus, the calendar appears in which you can specify the displayed period.
The app focuses on the history of the 17th century.
Explore the cultural history of Hässleholm and Køge.
In the section ”In the area” you find suggestions to destinations, memorial sites, manors, castles and other places, you can visit during your trip.
Comment on stories and sites and share your experiences with other users. Share your photos with other users of History without Borders using Instagram and hashtag with #histug.
Download the free app and data-package to your telephone when opening the app the first time. (Ca. XX MB. We recommend wifi). This way, you avoid roaming when abroad. In the app you find external links, which require internet connection. In each case, this is clearly stated.
This app is a product developed in the project TUGRAPP. TUGRAPP is a Danish/Swedish acronym for Tourism and Crossborder App. The project is supported by the EU programme Interreg IVA Öresund-Kattegat-Skagerrak.
The partners in this project are the Municipality of Køge (leadpartner) in Denmark, VisitKøge (tourist organisation), Køge Byhistoriske Arkiv (local archive) and the Municipality of Hässleholm in Sweden
Full list of features:
- Information on all exhibits at the Natural History Museum.
- Incredible real life photography
- Read about the animal including its diet and behavior.
- Lots of fun facts to remember and amaze your friends.
- Prepare and plan your visit to the Museum
- Find out about current events at the Museum.
- Enjoy a tour (see below for list of tours).
Full list of interactive tours:
* Marine reptiles
* Birds (including Dodo)
* Deep sea fish
* Cetaceans (Whales and dolphins)
* Rocks and rare gems
* Legends of the animal world
This app is a great way to engage the kids and keep them entertained with useful information. Explore and learn, download and enjoy!