The title first debuted in 1991 as the fourth installment in the FINAL FANTASY series. Wildly popular thanks to its unique characters and dramatic storylines, it went on to be ported to many different platforms.
FINAL FANTASY IV was the first title to introduce the Active Time Battle (ATB) system, which has become synonymous with the series. It also saw the introduction of the Augment system, which enabled the transfer of abilities from other characters and gave players an edge in battles.
This iconic title is packed with other amazing features.
- Voice acting for event scenes
Key events unfold with spoken dialogue.
- Deeply emotional portrayals
Characters go through visibly apparent emotional changes.
- A brand new mapping feature
Players start with a completely blank dungeons map, adding an element of the unknown to the mix!
Players can listen to the game's music anytime they want.
Block Clans is an intuitive third person shooter with a twist. Explore the gang infested city, cleaning the streets and unlocking new areas to explore. Discover ship docks, fully explore buildings and deserts as your mission takes you further into the unknown.
• Explore the streets, use vehicles; cars, bikes and even planes…
• Massive choice weapons; rifles, grenade, rocket launchers, snipers…
• Destroy all gangs and corrupt drug lords
• Missions and campaign modes
• Drug lords, dealers, cops, SWAT, citizens, and corrupt authorities
• Huge world to explore, ruined building, open ports and hidden places
Block Clans game is Not associated or connected with Mojang AB and it's game Minecraft - Pocket Edition. Minecraft is a trademark of Mojang AB and it is Not endorsed by or affiliated with the creator of this game or its licensers.
First released in 1990, FINAL FANTASY III was the first title in the FINAL FANTASY series to become a million-seller, establishing once and for all that Square Enix's classic RPG saga was here to stay.
The full 3D remake released in 2006 duplicated the original's success, selling over a million copies worldwide.
FINAL FANTASY III was a hallmark of innovation for the entire series, from the job system that lets characters change classes at any time to the ability to summon powerful creatures such as Shiva and Bahamut.
When darkness falls and the land is robbed of light, four youths are chosen by the crystals to set forth on a journey to save the world.
- New and improved 3D visuals and story sequences only for Android
- Smooth, intuitive touch-panel controls specifically tailored to Square Enix's smartphone RPGs
- Quicker browsing through the monster bestiary and other game records
- New visual designs for the Job Mastery Cards
From the Creators of the award winning Ravensword: The Fallen King,The Elder Scrolls Artist Mark Jones, and
Developer Galoobeth Games, comes ARALON: SWORD AND SHADOW, an Epic 3d Role-Playing Adventure.
A 3d RPG inspired by that classic vein that focuses on a compelling story, a unique hero, and an open 3D world ready for exploration. Journey through the Kingdom of Aralon and unravel its mysteries.
- Over 30 hours of gameplay
- Gorgeous and dynamic 3d environments
- 3rd and First Person play modes
- Full Day/Night cycle and dynamic lighting effects
- Epic Soundtrack and realistic sound effects
- Customizable characters, including hairstyles, armor, and different faces
- 4 Character Classes
- Unique Skill Trees for each class
- 3 Playable Races: Humans, Elves, and Trolls
- A primary quest and multiple, optional side-quests
- Hundreds of items to acquire and wield
- Comprehensive Inventory System
- Battle various enemies that use different fighting tactics
- Faction system, herb gathering, crafting potions and
magical items, dual-wielding, lockpicking, pick-pocketing, and more
- Swimming, Fishing, Campfires
- 8 Different Mount Types, including horses, dragons, and more
- Fully animated 3d characters
- Pets and henchmen to help you in your quests
- Save system with 6 different save slots
follow @cm_games on Twitter for more great games and deals!
Optimized for Nvidia Tegra 3!
Now supports MOGA Pro controllers (Mode A)
PS3 and Xbox 360 Controllers (USB only)
Please note: Make sure the controller is plugged
into the device before starting the app.
From the award winning studio that brought you the great RPG's Ravensword: The Fallen King
and Aralon: Sword and Shadow, comes
RAVENSWORD: SHADOWLANDS RPG.
Ravensword brings unprecedented visuals to the RPG and adventure games
genre. Explore a vast and richly detailed world, gather powerful weapons, collect hundreds of items, increase your skills, and follow a deep storyline to solve the mysteries of the Kingdom of Tyreas.
Enormous 3d RPG world to explore
First Person and 3rd Person on the fly switching
Gorgeous and realistic scenery
Original Soundtrack from composer Sean Beeson
Hundreds of items to use
Reflex and precision based combat with manual blocking and dodging
Various weapon types - Bows, Crossbows, Hammers, Swords, Axes
Tons of enemy types including huge prehistoric creatures.
Tons of loot
Plenty of armor upgrades
Decision based, multi-part Quests
Reputation and Jail System
follow @cm_games on Twitter for more updates and announcements!
There was a reason that it wasn't ever found.
Top Most Anticipated Games of 2013 - Touch Arcade
Top Most Anticipated Games of 2014 - Pocket Gamer
'Mines of Mars had a tendency to grab ahold of me for just one more mineral run' 4.5/5 -Touch Arcade
9/10 Arcade Sushi
4.5/5 App Smile
Mines of Mars is a procedural atmospheric RPG mining game that is inspired by games like Metroid and Motherload.
It is also a story based adventure game with dark secrets, great weapons, tons of different items, and a gorgeous world to explore.
The world of MoM is procedurally created, so that every time you play it, it will be a little different.
There are tons of different enemies, dark corridors, and a large variety of fauna and ambient creatures.
-Huge Procedurally generated underground world
-Customizable RPG system
-Night and Day system
-3 Mini Games
-Original Ambient Soundtrack by Evan Gipson
-Lots of flora and fauna
-Tons of Weapons and Items
Co-op multiplayer mining will be coming in a future update!
For more info, follow twitter.com/cm_games and Facebook.com/Crescentmoongames
With a full 3-D remake, FINAL FANTASY IV: THE AFTER YEARS can now be played as never before. Take part in the epic sequel that unfolds nearly two decades after the events of FINAL FANTASY IV. Classic characters make their return alongside several new heroes, such as Ceodore, son of Cecil and Rosa.
- Ten Playable Tales
Begin your journey with "Ceodore's Tale." Complete it to unlock the tales of six additional characters, which can be played in any order, and then return to the core story with "Kain's Tale," "The Lunarian's Tale," and "The Crystals." A total of ten tales in all, and all contained in FINAL FANTASY IV: THE AFTER YEARS.
- Active Time Battle
Take control of exhilarating combat made possible by the non-stop action in Square Enix's iconic battle system.
- Lunar Phases
Feel the moon's presence in combat, as its waxing and waning influences the potency of attacks and abilities of all combatants. Lunar phases cycle naturally with the passage of in-game time, or when resting at an inn, tent, or cottage.
- Band Abilities
Combine the strength of your party members to awesome effect with Band abilities that can be unlocked through in-game events or by leveling your characters' Affinity.
Keep an eye on your current location and nearby surroundings, or tap for quick access to the world map.
- Google Play Game Support
Step up to meet all-new challenges offered by dozens of achievements.
Seventeen years have passed since the war's end, and the son born to King Cecil and Queen Rosa of Baron has grown into a young man. Prince Ceodore has enlisted in the airship fleet known as the Red Wings, eager to meet the expectations demanded of his blood and station. Yet once more another moon has appeared in the sky, and with it vast hordes of monsters intent on destruction. The brief peace enjoyed by the Blue Planet now stands threatened under the shadow of impending catastrophe.
FINAL FANTASY IV: THE AFTER YEARS cannot be launched on devices running Android 4.4 with Android RunTime (ART) enabled. Please ensure the default runtime is selected before launching the game.
★★★★★ Google Play Editor's Choice ★★★★★
★★★★★ Best of 2012 - Games ★★★★★
They said it couldn’t be done… a full-scale massive 3D epic role-playing game on Android! See why it’s the BIGGEST Android game ever made!
NOTE: Additional assets downloaded after install require at least 1.7GB of free space.
RECOMMENDED DEVICE SPECIFICATION: 1GHz or higher CPU; Adreno 205, Tegra 2, SGX 540 or Mali 400 or higher GPU.
“The Bard’s Tale is easily the funniest game I’ve ever played, and I’ve played all the funny games out there.” – IGN
You are the Bard, a selfish rogue weary of pointless sub-quests and rat-infested cellars. Through magical song you summon characters to join you in battle, heal your party, and take damage on your behalf. Ready your weapon as you embark on a quest for coin and cleavage!
“Ready your weapon and bladder as you embark on this ridiculously addicting quest and the funniest adventure of the year, The Bard’s Tale” – Game Chronicles
Play The Bard’s Tale today on your favorite compatible Android device*. Prepare to immerse yourself in over 20-30 hours of adventure, featuring:
• 50 enemy types (not counting bosses!)
• A vast world to explore with towns, wild forests, rivers, castles, towers, secret dungeons, snowy mountains, caverns, haunted tombs and more
• A full cast of bizarre NPC’s
• Over a dozen special boss enemies to defeat
• 16 magical characters to discover and then summon at will to aid you
• Over 150 unique items of weaponry, armor, instruments, tokens, artifacts and loot!
• More Song & Dance numbers than any other game, including a zombie dance-off!
• Over 14 hours of outstanding voice-acting from top Hollywood talent, including Cary Elwes (The Princess Bride) as the Bard, and the inimitable Tony Jay as the Narrator
But wait! That’s not all! Enjoy these great new additions in the Android version:
• Autosave—option to save automatically when you near a save-book in game.
• Time-Savers—optional in-app purchases are available to pump up your Bard and save you time! (Note: All such items are attainable through normal game-play, with time and persistence, just as in the original console release.)
• Includes the original classic The Bard’s Tale trilogy!
+ The Bard's Tale 1: Tales of the Unknown
+ The Bard's Tale 2: The Destiny Knight, and
+ The Bard's Tale 3: Thief of Fate
“This game is satire in its sharpest form” – Cheat Code Central
Play The Bard’s Tale today!
We hear you, and we are committed to improving The Bard’s Tale for Android. Please send support questions/comments through The Bard’s Tale Support link below. You are also welcome to join the discussion and get the latest news on our Facebook product page “The Bard’s Tale”.
IT IS HUGE!
Please note: Asset installation requires at least 1.7GB of free space on your device. Thank you for your patience with the download time.
Android adaptation by Square One Games.
* Compatible with Android 2.3 and higher. XPeria Play Optimized.
Native Gamepad Support:
o Wii Classic Controller (native or with free WiimoteController App)
o Xbox 360 & Logitech F310/510/710 in X mode.
o PS3 SixAxis and Dualshock (native or with SixAxis Controller App). If using Sixaxis Controller app, use default key mappings set “Enable Gamepad” option to be “ON”.
o NYKO PLAYPAD & PLAYPAD PRO
o MOGA Controller (with MOGA app or ObsidianX IME)
o MOGA PRO (HID and Pivot App)
o GameStop Red Samurai
o Green Throttle (requires GT Arena app)
o NVIDIA Project Shield
SixAxis, WiiController & MOGA IMEs must be disabled to play original Bard’s Tale trilogy.
Supported languages: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Russia, Korean, Polish
The dawn is especially cruel this morning...
For as long as you can remember, your view of the world has been limited to the heavily fortified walls of Candlekeep. Your foster father, Gorion, has done everything in his power to protect you and keep you out of harm’s way.
All of that is about to change. Forced to leave your home under mysterious circumstances, you find yourself drawn into a conflict that has the Sword Coast on the brink of war. An iron shortage of unknown origin threatens to plunge the city of Baldur’s Gate into conflict with Amn. Meanwhile, there is something else at work, far more sinister than you can even begin to fathom...
Since its release in 1998, this classic saga of mystery, intrigue, and adventure has set the standard for Dungeons & Dragons™ computer roleplaying games. Customize your hero’s traits and abilities, recruit a party of brave allies, and explore the far corners of the Sword Coast in your search for adventure, profit… and the truth.
Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition contains the original 60-hour epic, as well as the following expansions:
* Tales of the Sword Coast: Explore the fabled Durlag’s Tower and more locations from the original Baldur’s Gate expansion.
* The Black Pits: You have been captured and forced to fight in Baeloth’s marvelous arena. A myriad of monsters await, as well as countless other adventurers who face the same fate. Maim, murder, and maul your way to freedom… if you can!
* Discover countless improvements we’ve made to the original game, including high-resolution fonts, an improved interface, dynamic zooming, and more!
* Brothers Lost: Lend your aid to Rasaad yn Bashir, the Sun Soul monk, as he scours the Cloud Peaks in search of his lost brother.
Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition also offers the following premium content available for purchase:
* Neera and the Red Wizards: Save the wild mage Neera from the cruel machinations of Thay’s dreaded Red Wizards.
* Path of the Bloodied: Join the blackguard Dorn Il-Khan in taking revenge against those who betrayed him in Luskan.
* Gallery of Heroes: Reimagine your character with eleven never-before-seen character portraits from acclaimed Icewind Dale artist Jason Manley!
* New professionally recorded voice sets to choose from to further customize your character.
Earth And Legend features multiplayer mode as well as single player. Team up with a friend and experience co-op multiplayer. The multiplayer system allows players to tag team creatures and fight alongside each other while solving quests
Earth And Legend features the ability to own pets. Not only do pets make great companions but they also are trained to fight alone side their owner in combat
Earth And Legend features 3 skill lines (Melee, Bow and Magic), which include a new and innovative combat system with real-time live action melee attacks and spell casting
REAL NIGHT AND DAY
Earth And Legend features a true in-game cycle of night and day on a 24 hour based time system. For every 24 minutes that the game is played, a full night and day cycle of 24 hours passes in the game world
Earth And Legend features a highly advanced weather system. Depending on weather conditions, from time to time it will rain. In high altitude places it snows. A very strong rainfall will even produce thunder and lightning, which can be used by magicians. Some spells draw power directly from thunder and lightning, making the caster very powerful when it rains
- XPERIA PLAY Optimized [PlayStation Phone support]
- Customize your character's race and gender
- Prepare for battle with a variety of weapons, armor and items to choose from
- 100% free roaming. Go anywhere at anytime
- Shop for food or go fishing and catch it yourself
- Full 3D freedom of movement plus 360 degree swimming
- Camera panning and tilting with sensitivity control
- Detailed side quests and challenging bosses to defeat
- Balanced economy system. Visit shops. Buy and sell items
- Right and left-handed joystick option
- Customizable hot keys. Arrange skills in any order
- 3 slots for multiple saved games
- Multiple languages: English, French, and German
OTHER DVIDE ARTS GAMES
Crusade Of Destiny®
Welcome To Hell
FUTURE UPDATE INFO, GAME TRAILERS AND NEWS
If a login error occurs when accessing cloud save data, please try again after either toggling off your device's screen lock feature or toggling on the auto-rotate screen feature. If the error persists, please contact the Square Enix Support Center. We apologize for any inconvenience, and hope you enjoy playing FINAL FANTASY V.
FINAL FANTASY V for the Android is here!
FINAL FANTASY V first debuted in 1992 as the fifth installment in the iconic FINAL FANTASY series. This wildly popular RPG was the first in the series to sell over two million copies.
This groundbreaking title allowed players to customize their characters with an unprecedented degree of freedom thanks to a new job and ability system that further improved and refined the job change system used in FINAL FANTASY III. The title also saw the introduction of more detailed and expressive 2D character models, which helped further fuel the player's imagination, making the story even more immersive and fun to play.
Earth, water, fire, and wind...
These are the four crystals that bring peace and prosperity to the world,
but they have lost their power and are now on verge of destruction.
It all started with a strange change in the wind...
Sensing something ominous astir, the young traveler Bartz astride his chocobo, Princess Lenna of Castle
Tycoon, the mysterious Galuf, an old man with a bad case of amnesia, and the pirate captain Faris soon find that fate has brought the former strangers together.
With spirits fired by strong will and purpose, the four heroes set out on an epic adventure.
Can you resist the evil within you, forge a legend of heroic proportions, and ultimately destroy the dark essence that haunts your dreams? Or will you embrace your monstrous nature, carve a swath of destruction across the realms, and ascend to godhood as the new Lord of Murder?
Baldur’s Gate II: Enhanced Edition includes the original Shadows of Amn campaign, as well as the following expansions:
* Throne of Bhaal: Travel to Tethyr in this thrilling conclusion to the Bhaalspawn saga, and delve into the treasure-filled halls of Watcher’s Keep!
* Fist of the Fallen: Help the Sun Soul Monk Rasaad find peace in his quest for vengeance, and determine the fate of a heretical sect.
* The Black Pits II: Gladiators of Thay: Explore the tactical depth of high-level Dungeons & Dragons combat. Turn your captors against each other while you dodge traps and battle for your life against Demi-Liches, Mind Flayers, and the legendary Githyanki.
Baldur's Gate II: Enhanced Edition also offers the following premium content available for purchase:
* A Price Paid in Blood: Join the Blackguard Dorn in carving a swath of destruction across the Realms, as he struggles to appease the increasingly bloody demands of his dark patron.
* A Voice in the Dark: Recruit the mysterious Thief Hexxat and take up her mission of retrieving long-lost artifacts from tombs as far away as Zakhara.
* In Defense of the Wild: Protect the innocent and stand with Neera the Wild Mage against a ruthless school of Red Wizards.
Note: All translations are text only. Voice-overs are played in English.
・The size of the game may result in long download times.
・A WiFi connection is recommended for downloading.
・This game requires approximately 1GB of memory. Please ensure that you have the necessary storage available before downloading.
CHAOS RINGS takes full advantage of the Android’s capabilities. Using a classic game system that any RPG fan will enjoy, it presents an epic tale consisting of four different scenarios, all brought to you with gorgeous sound and unbelievably smooth 3D graphics.
The story revolves around a tournament where combatants fight for their lives: the Ark Arena. Upon choosing a pair of characters, one male and one female, you will then have to fight against the other pairs. Each pair has their own story, and the truth behind the Ark Arena will not be revealed until each story is completed.
-High-quality voice acting that brings game characters to life
-Amazingly smooth 3D graphics
-Gorgeous sound that takes full advantage of the Android’s powerful hardware
-A deep story with unique twists for every pair and multiple endings
-Highly polished game and battle systems with a traditional feel
-Hours upon hours of gameplay, complete with hidden bosses, secret weapons, and more
Every wondrous weapon, spectacular spell and awesome adversary in this rich fantasy world is yours to discover in a single standalone package. Download it once, and there’s nothing else to buy, and nothing else to download!
DRAGON QUEST III: The Seeds of Salvation has an independent storyline and can be enjoyed without playing DRAGON QUEST I or DRAGON QUEST II.
※In-game text is available in English only.
On the morning of their sixteenth birthday, the child of Ortega, hero of the land of Aliahan, is charged with a seemingly impossible task by the King himself: to slay the Archfiend Baramos, master of darkness!
What trials await our intrepid hero as they set out to take on a quest not even their legendary father was strong enough to complete?
・Freely Customisable Party System.
Set out on an unforgettable adventure with a party of up to four characters who can be customised to your exact specifications at Patty’s Party Planning Place! Choose names, genders and jobs, and put together the team of your dreams!
・Freely Changeable Vocations
Your party members can be assigned any one of up to 9 vocations, a choice which will dictate their stats, equipment, spells and abilities.
Though the hero’s role has been decided by fate, the jobs of all the other characters are yours to change as you see fit.
Characters who change jobs will be returned to Level 1 and have their attributes halved, but they will retain all the spells and abilities they’ve learned, allowing you to tailor your team to perfectly suit your needs.
Turn a priest into a warrior to add healing abilities to your swordsman’s arsenal, or mix it up any other way you like! The possibilities are endless!
・Experience an epic RPG experience with over 30 hours of gameplay with added features to the original release!
Travel across multiple continents and dungeons as you level up your characters and unlock new spells and abilities. The personality system changes how your character grows making your party always unique. Mini-games like medal collecting to unlock powerful new items that were not available in the original release. Discover and explore bonus dungeons and location after completing the main plot.
・Simple, Intuitive Controls
The game’s controls are designed to work perfectly with the vertical layout of any modern mobile device, and the position of the movement button can be changed to facilitate both one- and two-handed play.
・Experience the multi-million selling series, beloved both in Japan and beyond, and see how the masterful talents of series creator Yuji Horii first combined with the revolutionary synthesizer sounds of Koichi Sugiyama and the wildly popular manga illustrations of Akira Toriyama (Dragon Ball) to create a gaming sensation.
◆ Supported Android Devices/Operating Systems ◆
・Devices running AndroidOS version 2.3 or above.
If ART is enabled on devices running Android 4.4, the application may experience issues when initiated (ART is disabled by default).
FINAL FANTASY VI first debuted in 1994 as the sixth installment in the iconic FINAL FANTASY series. Innovations included the ability to play all the main characters as the game's protagonist, and to this day, its epic story intertwining each of their fates is still highly rated and wildly popular. The characters' dramatic performances are also highly rated, including the catastrophe occurring midway through, which delivers a particular emotional jolt to players.
With plenty of abilities available and the magicite system for controlling spells/summoning, players can develop their characters any way they want. This was also the first FINAL FANTASY game to include the Ultima Weapon, the most powerful sword of all and a recurring item in subsequent titles within the series.
The War of Magi left little but ashes and misery in its wake. Even magic itself had vanished from the world. Now, a thousand years later, humankind has remade the world through the power of iron, gunpowder, steam engines, and other machines and technologies.
But there is one who possesses the lost power of magic--a young girl name Terra whom the evil Empire has kept enslaved in an effort to harness her power as weapon. This leads to a fateful meeting between Terra and a young man named Locke. Their harrowing escape from the Empire's clutches sets in motion a series of events that touches countless lives and leads to one inevitable conclusion.
• All graphics have been painstakingly recreated, bringing the world of FINAL FANTASY VI to your mobile device for the very first time! Kazuko Shibuya, one of the graphics designers involved in the FINAL FANTASY series from the very start, personally worked on the main characters and supervised the recreation of the game's graphics.
• Square Enix's vast experience in A-list smartphone RPG titles has been harnessed in implementing intuitive user-friendly controls that make the game easy to play on touch screens. The battle interface has received particular attention, with a complete overhaul for use on your smartphone.
• This smartphone release includes the new magicites and events that were introduced in the 2006 remake.
• Some events have been optimized to be played with user-friendly touch controls.
Certain in-game conditions may cause the app to close unexpectedly on select devices. To minimize complications, please take the following precautions when playing:
- Save your game data regularly.
- Close the game via your device's application manager after exiting.
- Should the game not perform properly, power your device off and back on before relaunching.
FINAL FANTASY VI cannot be launched on devices running Android 4.4 with Android RunTime (ART) enabled. Please ensure the default runtime is selected before launching the game.
Drawing upon the roots of the series with such features as beautiful 2-D pixel art, a battle system involving job change-based character growth and ability combinations, and a classic story of light, darkness, and crystals, FINAL FANTASY DIMENSIONS delivers the best of FINAL FANTASY, retro and fresh alike, directly to you.
Chiptune Arrange is also available for purchase in the shop. Just select "Chiptune BGM"!
We hope you enjoy this wonderful new addition to the venerable FINAL FANTASY series.
Block Story® combines popular 3D block building, sandbox exploration gameplay with exciting and addictive role playing game elements. Complete quests to conquer diverse biomes and become the greatest warrior in the realm. Build strongholds, encounter a wide variety of creatures, battle boss monsters, and mine valuable resources to upgrade weaponry, access better equipment and create artifacts to summon monsters of all sorts -- including dragons! The first chapter of your story begins...
• Discover several new exciting quests
• Learn from a wise Wizard on how to discover the many wonders of Block Story
• Ride on dragons and 29 other creatures
• Infinite hours of RPG exploration game play
• Explore numerous biomes from desert wastelands to arctic mountain ranges but look out for the ice dragon
• Encounter numerous supporting characters that will assist you on your quests.
• Level up your hero with customized states and attributes
• Use the crafting system to forge a slew of magical items – from lighting swords, mystical staves and rare artifacts that summon dragons and other creatures that will aid you in battle