The CaféWell mobile app is a companion to CaféWell.com that allows you to quickly check and report your progress.
You must already have a CaféWell account to begin using the app.
Keywords: cafewell, health, fitness, wellness
You must be sponsored by a health plan, employer, provider or other health organization to register. Contact email@example.com to request an invitation.
- Ability to ask health-related questions and receive personalized responses
- Inspiration and personalized tips related to diet, nutrition and exercise
- Education on health benefits basics
Watson and IBM are registered trademarks of IBM Corporation
Momentum inspires you to look for and document the everyday moments that create a heightened sense of well-being. Capture your small successes, happy times, hopes & dreams, and even those quiet times that often go unnoticed in our fast-paced world.
Start a “Journey” and lift off in your hot air balloon today by capturing, collecting, and creating positive moments in your life.
- Ride the wave of your positive life experiences - Momentum keeps you moving forward! -
"I wish I had more energy..."
Sound familiar? You're not alone. Millions struggle every day from a lack of energy - that's why we created Juice!
Juice is a fun, easy-to-use energy and activity tracker that helps you connect the dots between your daily routine and your energy. Keeping track of your activities such as sleep, diet and exercise can help you identify and change the behaviors that zap your energy. Unlike other health applications that require so much time and effort to use, Juice is simple to use and can be completed in under a minute a day.
Using your daily input, Juice provides you with relevant energy tips and resources from well-known experts to help you be at your best every day. You’ll also build new healthy habits by scheduling energy tips as reminders. Juice provides a weekly report that keeps track of your progress, and helps you prioritize your healthy habits for the upcoming week so you can be at your best!
- Track your energy and daily activities with just a few simple taps and have fun doing it
- Choose the activities you want to track - Energy, Sleep, Exercise, Nutrition, Mood, Stress, Balance, Relationships and more to come!
- Get Energy Tips that are relevant to you from well-known experts
- Set Tip Reminders to help you build new healthy habits
- Review your charts and Weekly Reports to help you make adjustments and stay on track
GET EXPERT ENERGY TIPS FROM...
- Shawn Achor, author of international bestseller The Happiness Advantage and CEO of Good Think, Inc.
- Patricia Bannan, registered dietitian and author of Eat Right When Time Is Tight
- Brett Blumenthal, bestselling author of 52 Small Changes: One Year to a Healthier, Happier You
- Lori Deschene, founder of Tiny Buddha and author of Tiny Buddha Simple Wisdom for Life’s Hard Questions
- Keri Gans, registered dietitian and author of The Small Change Diet
- *NEW* - Arielle Ford, Love Expert and Best-selling author of Wabi Sabi Love
- *NEW* - Dr. Barton Goldsmith, award-winning psychotherapist, syndicated columnist, and radio talk show host
- *NEW* - John Gray, Ph.D., bestselling author of the relationship classic, Men are From Mars, Women are From Venus
- Brian Johnson, author of A Philosopher’s Notes and CEO of en*theos, LLC
- M. J. Ryan, executive coach at Professional Thinking Partners and author of The Happiness Makeover
"Juice is my favorite App to facilitate healthy change. The app acts as a health mentor by pairing small changes with daily reminders. You'll have no excuse but to be successful, and it's fun too!"
~Brett Blumenthal, author of A Whole New You
"I love that Juice allows me to keep track of my habits so that I can make healthy choices. It's a lot easier to stay balanced and positive when you take good care of yourself, and it's a lot easier to do that with Juice!"
~Lori Deschene, tinybuddha.com
"As a nutrition expert, I know lack of energy can interfere with my patient's ability to stay on track with their health. JUICE helps to pinpoint what area needs attention (i.e. nutrition, exercise, or sleep) and provides very useful tips, which can be scheduled as reminders, to help them improve."
~Keri Gans, MS, RD, CDN, author of The Small Changes Diet