The health benefits of Pilates include:-
✔ Improved flexibility.
✔ Increased muscle strength and tone, particularly of your abdominal muscles, lower back, hips and buttocks (the 'core muscles' of your body)
✔ Balanced muscular strength on both sides of your body.
✔ Enhanced muscular control of your back and limbs.
- 50+ Pilates Exercise
- Explained with Images
- Step by Step Approach
A PERSONAL GLUTES TRAINER IN YOUR POCKET. ANYTIME. ANYWHERE.
No time to hit the gym? Unsure how to complete new lower body exercises in a safe, effective manner? Runtastic is here to kick your excuses to the curb with the Runtastic Butt Trainer app! Lifelike avatar, Angie, guides you in 50+ HD tutorial videos to help you get the toned quads, defined backside and boosted overall fitness you’ve always wanted. Download Runtastic Butt Trainer today!
APP FEATURES & BENEFITS:
* Lifelike avatar, Angie, takes you through a variety of backside exercises step-by-step
* 50+ HD instructional butt workout videos
* Adjustable difficulty, three levels of exercise science training
* Pre-defined workouts, including: The 7-Minute Workout, Junk in the Trunk and more
* My Workouts: Create customized workouts tailored to your target areas (like the hips!), weight loss goals & daily schedule
* Filter exercises for your personal fitness level
* 50+ unique “Tip of the Day” messages
* Works with smartphones & tablets
* Voice Coach for easy-to-follow instructions: English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Japanese
* Absolutely no gym equipment required – use this squats, lunges and toning app anytime, anywhere
* Improve overall fitness, muscle strength & toning, stability and weight mgmt.
* Share fitness accomplishments & tips on Facebook, Twitter, G+ and WhatsApp
* Upload workouts to your MyFitnessPal account
* Track training sessions and overall progress using detailed graphs on Runtastic.com
*** Some app features available in Full Version only ***
Whether you’re a nutrition & fitness junkie, a busy stay-at-home mom or a business traveler who is always on the go – the Runtastic Butt Trainer app is perfect for you! Lose weight, ditch the muffin top, develop that bikini body & get the defined backside you’ve always wanted by following our instructional videos & easy-to-use plans - anytime, anywhere.
Remember: Don’t keep your hard work & personal progress to yourself! Share your completed sessions, “My Workouts” custom results and “Tip of the Day” favorites on your favorite social media platforms. You can also upload your favorite fitness pics to Runtastic.com to monitor progress and share results.
Runtastic Butt Trainer: We’ve got your back(side)!
Runtastic is all about health & fitness apps! Check out more of our apps to help you reach your fitness goals at http://play.google.com/store/search?q=pub:Runtastic
Please install the main app 'Daily Yoga' before using this plugin:
Store link: http://goo.gl/yuDqJ
Daily Yoga for Butt contains altogether 23 carefully chosen yoga asanas with 3 different training durations for well toned buttocks and hips opening. We applied traditional yoga poses from which we also design beneficial variation to enhance the training effect.
How does Daily Yoga for Butt prevail?
- For better body shape, this session helps lifting and firming your buttocks，preventing gluteal ptosis while burning extra fats. Through training on a daily basis, you are able to attain the desired well toned shape.
- For health and fitness, Daily Yoga for Butt opens your hips by promoting flexibility of your hip joints. Since inaccurate sedentary habits might cause much discomfort, this session relives and cures muscular tightness and joint pain and sciatica.
- For therapeutic purpose, via sufficient blood supply to your pelvis, it could relive physical and mental stress while improving functionality of the reproductive system for both men and women.
This application contain :
- How to easy exercise
- How to work out
You must have complete determination. The worst opponent you can come across is one whose aim has become an obsession. For instance, if a man has decided that he is going to bite off your nose no matter what happens to him in the process, the chances are he will succeed in doing it. He may be severely beaten up, too, but that will not stop him from carrying out his objective. That is the real fighter.
App features and benefits:
• List of the single exercises that make up the workout.
• 20+ instructional shoulder workout videos.
• Detailed exercise technique information and tutorial.
• Pre-defined workouts: Beginners Workout, Killer Shoulder Workout, Massive Shoulder Workout, and many more.
• No need to download separate videos. All videos comes with the app and runs within the app.
• Nutrition and supplements articles to cater to your dietary needs.
• New beautiful user interface and design.
• Workouts by Certified Personal Trainers.
Give it a try and get melon shaped shoulders in just 6 weeks.
Unlike most muscles, broad shoulders show even when you are fully clothed! But scoring one isn't as easy as cranking out presses after presses. Just follow the lead of our certified personal trainer in these 20+ instructional videos that will target all major shoulder muscles.
Achieving a chiseled shoulders isn't as simple as doing shoulder exercises but also about tweaking your diet to the perfection. Hence, we have incorporated in our app, separate nutrition and supplements section to offer detailed guide and analysis on your diet to firm shoulder.
Free application version is supported by in-app ads. The app tracks user location to deliver better location-based ads to users.
Any feedback welcomed, thank you very much for your support.
Write to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Features Of The App:
Check out these amazing back exercises videos for both beginners and advanced levels.
1. XHIT Sexy Back Workout.
2. Sexy Shoulder and Back Workout For Women.
3. 3 Key Back Exercises For Women.
4. How to Lose Back Fat.
5. Back & Shoulder Exercises For Women by a Female Fitness Model.
6. Jillian Michaels: Ultimate Back Workout.
7. Female Fitness Model Training: Back Exercises, Back Workout for Women.
8. 5 Gym Machines To Avoid for Thighs, Back and Abs (And What Exercises To Do Instead!!).
9. Sexy Fitness Models Workout -- Back Day.
10. How to Lose Back Fat For Women: How to Get Rid of Upper, Lower Back Fat for women.
11. BEING A BODYBUILDER #30 • JODI BOAM'S BACK WORKOUT PRE-OLYMPIA 2012.
12. Home Back Workout for Women - Bra Bulge Banishing Workout!
13. Tank Top Arms Workout - Shoulders, Arms & Upper Back Workout.
14. 12 Min Blast Back Fat & Saggy Arms Workout- For Women!
15. Toning Lower Back Workout Routine - Best Lower Back Exercises at Home with Fitness Blender.
16. Top 3 at Home Back Exercises For Women.
17. Sexy V Shaped Back Workout.
18. BEST BACK FEMALE/MALE WORKOUT-DBFitTV DAMIAN BAILEY FITNESS.
19. Full back and biceps workout routine at the gym, plus abs for women.
20. Back Exercises for Women that Safely Strengthen and Tone.
And 25 more amazing videos on Back Exercises For Women....
So What Are You Waiting For?
Women across the globe have reaped the benefits from these simple and amazing exercises. So what are you waiting for? Go ahead and download the app right away to hit the party scene! You don’t have to resort to any other Back Exercise App ever again....
Disclaimer: All the videos have been curated specially by our fitness experts. The informational videos are the sole property of the respective experts and we are not responsible for any copyright issues.
If its not possible for your to go to gym or do regular exercise than you need to at least do 7 minutes workout to stay fit. The workout plan has 13 exercise of 30 seconds each with 8 second of rest time between each exercise. The exercises are as follows :
A jumping jack or star jump, is a physical jumping exercise performed by jumping to a position with the legs spread wide and the hands touching overhead, sometimes in a clap, and then returning to a position with the feet together and the arms at the sides.
- Wall Sit
A wall sit, is an exercise done to strengthen the quadriceps muscles. It is characterized by the two right angles formed by the body, one at the hips and one at the knees. The person wall sitting places their back against a wall with their feet shoulder width apart and a little ways out from the wall. Then, keeping their back against the wall, they lower their hips until their knees form right angles.
A push-up (or press-up) is a common calisthenics exercise performed in a prone position by raising and lowering the body using the arms.
The crunch is one of the most common abdominal exercises.
A crunch begins with lying face up on the floor with knees bent. The movement begins by curling the shoulders towards the pelvis. The hands can be behind or beside the neck or crossed over the chest.
- Chair Step-Up
To do a step-up, position your chair in front of your body. Stand with your feet about hip-width apart, arms at your sides. Step up onto the seat with one foot, pressing down while bringing your other foot up next to it. Step back with the leading foot and bring the trailing foot down beside it to finish one step-up.
Squat is a compound, full body exercise that trains primarily the muscles of the thighs, hips and buttocks, quadriceps, hamstrings, as well as strengthening the bones, ligaments and insertion of the tendons throughout the lower body.
-Triceps chair Dip
Begin sitting in a sturdy chair. Hold onto the front of the chair as you scoot your hips and feet out. While keeping your back close to the chair, slowly bend at the elbows and try to go down to 90 degrees. Return and repeat.
The plank is an isometric core strength exercise that involves maintaining a difficult position for extended periods of time. The most common plank is the front plank which is held in a push-up position with the body's weight borne on forearms, elbows, and toes.
- High Knees
Start standing with feet hip-width apart. Lift up one knee so that your leg is parallel to the floor. Lightly jog with high knees.
A lunge can refer to any position of the human body where one leg is positioned forward with knee bent and foot flat on the ground while the other leg is positioned behind.
-Push-Up And Rotation
Begin in push-up position with your feet together and toes on the floor and your hands placed slightly wider than shoulder-width apart.
-Right Side Plank
Lie on your right side with your legs straight. Prop yourself up with your right forearm so your body forms a diagonal line. Rest your left hand on your hip.
- Left Side Plank
Lie on your left side with your legs straight. Prop yourself up with your right forearm so your body forms a diagonal line. Rest your left hand on your hip.
You can customize you exercise timings from the setting area. The default timings are 30 second per exercise and 8 second of rest time, totaling to 7 Minutes.
With the Butt Challenge, you have all these exercises at your finger tips: simply follow the instructions thoroughly, and within several weeks you will start to notice how your buttocks will slowly change, becoming harder and more appealing. The glutes are generally difficult to train, but with the right exercise routine you can make the best of them. You will never have to wear buttock-enhancing underwear ever again!
It has happened to all of us to find ourselves staring at perfect butt photos in the magazines – but in the end, why just admire them when you can get one of your own, wiith the 7 Min Butt Challenge? You can now train your buttock and make it firmer, larger and more attractive: all you need to do is to find seven minutes a day to dedicate to this comprehensive training program.
A common misconception people have when it comes to exercising is that squats are difficult to perform. Truth be told, with the right app like the 7 Min Squats Challenge, you can now train your hamstrings, buttocks, hips and thighs within minutes. This mobile app will help you quickly sculpt your body and get the large, strong thinghs you have always wanted, in the privacy of your home!
No matter if you want to save money on a personal trainer or you do simply do not have enough time to go to the gym, the 7 Min Squats challenge will train your hamstrings, your hips and your thighs before you even know it. You no longer have to go through the bothersome muscle pain and soreness, the 7 Min Squats Challenge does exactly what the name suggests: it will challenge you to give the best you have, for results that will exceed your expectations!
The 7 Min Squats Challenge application is designed to be used by everybody: gentle yet efficient enough for you to notice quick and encouraging results, this is one of the most trusted training applications for mobile phones that you can find on the market. However, you do not need to take our word on that: just see for yourself, and we guarantee that you will become addicted to your thigh and hamstring training routine!
Have you ever noticed how some people focus too much on their torso and their upper body in general, neglecting their legs? There is nothing more beautiful than a proportionate and equally trained body – and the 7 Min Leg Workout Challenge will help you do just that! The 7 Min Leg Workout Challenge will help you train your calf muscles and your thighs, so you can rest assured knowing that your legs will be just as muscled as your chest, abdomen and biceps.
There are numerous leg workout tutorials and step-by-step guides on the Internet, but you must ask yourself: can you truly trust an universal training program, keeping in mind the fact that people have different metabolic rates? The 7 Min Leg Workout Challenge app allows you to tailor and customize it just the way you want it, in order to achieve strong and muscled legs withn minutes. Your thighs and your calf muscles must not be neglected when training, yet it often happens that people focus too much on their upper body.
With the 7 Min Leg Workout Challenge, you can count on this app to constantly remind you just how important it is to adopt an all-round, comprehensive routine that encompasses in-depth exercises both for your torso and for your lower body. Get the beautiful and toned legs you have always wanted,today!
the squat is a compound, full body exercise that trains primarily the muscles of the thighs, hips and buttocks, quadriceps, hamstrings, as well as strengthening the bones, ligaments and insertion of the tendons throughout the lower body.
Squats are considered a vital exercise for increasing the strength and size of the legs and buttocks, as well as developing core strength. Isometrically, the lower back, the upper back, the abdominals, the trunk muscles, the costal muscles, and the shoulders and arms are all essential to the exercise and thus are trained when squatting with the proper form
Take 30 day challenge to strength your muscle of the thighs, hips and buttocks.
► Daily basis workout.
► Rest between workout sets.
► History of workout can be seen.
► Squats left show on dashboard.
The squat is one of the three lifts in the strength sport of powerlifting, together with deadlifts and bench press.
The movement begins from a standing position. Weights are often used, either in the hand or as a bar braced across the trapezius muscle or reardeltoid muscle in the upper back. The movement is initiated by moving the hips back and bending the knees and hips to lower the torso and accompanying weight, then returning to the upright position.
Squats can be performed to varying depths. The competition standard is for the crease of the hip (top surface of the leg at the hip joint) to fall below the top of the knee; this is colloquially known as "parallel" depth. Confusingly, many other definitions for "parallel" depth abound, none of which represent the standard in organized powerlifting. From shallowest to deepest, these other standards are: bottom of hamstring parallel to the ground; the hip joint itself below the top of the knee, or femur parallel to the floor; and the top of the upper thigh (i.e., top of the quadriceps) below the top of the knee.
Squatting below parallel qualifies a squat as deep while squatting above it qualifies as shallow. Some authorities caution against deep squats; though the forces on the ACLand PCL decrease at high flexion, compressive forces on the menisci and articular cartilages in the knee peak at these same high angles. This makes the relative safety of deep versus shallow squats difficult to determine.
As the body gradually descends, the hips and knees undergo flexion, the ankle dorsiflexes and muscles around the joint contract eccentrically, reaching maximal contraction at the bottom of the movement while slowing and reversing descent. The muscles around the hips provide the power out of the bottom. If the knees slide forward or cave in then tension is taken from the hamstrings, hindering power on the ascent. Returning to vertical contracts the muscles concentrically, and the hips and knees undergo extension while the ankle plantarflexes. In a weight bearing squat, the heels should always maintain contact with the floor throughout the movement. Weight shifting forward on to the toes, and off the heels creates unnecessary stress on the knee joint. This added stress may lead to inflammation or other overuse injuries.
Two common errors include descending too rapidly and flexing the torso too far forward. Rapid descent risks being unable to complete the lift or causing injury. This occurs when the descent causes the squatting muscles to relax and tightness at the bottom is lost as a result. Over-flexing the torso greatly increases the forces exerted on the lower back, risking aspinal disc herniation.
Another error where health of the knee joint is concerned is when the knee is not aligned with the direction of the toes. If the knee is not tracking over the toes during the movement this results in twisting/shearing of the joint and unwanted torque affecting the ligaments which can soon result in injury. The knee should always follow the toe. Have your toes slightly pointed out in order to track the knee properly.
Using this app you can validate:
• CNP - Personal identification code
A unique code for each person born in Romania, consisting of exactly 13 digits. CNP appears on the birth certificate, identity card and driving license.
• CIF - Tax identification code
An identifying number used for tax purposes in Romania.
• IBAN - International Bank Account Number
An international standard for identifying bank accounts across national borders with a minimal risk of propagating transcription errors.
• Credit Card number
A credit card number identifies the card, which is electronically associated with a particular cardholder and the cardholder's account.
• ISBN-10 / ISBN-13 - International Standard Book Number
A unique numeric code used to identify published books for easier indexing and commercial marketing.
• VIN - Vehicle Identification Number
A unique serial number used by the automotive industry to identify individual motor vehicles.
Folosind această aplicatie se pot valida:
• CNP - Cod Numeric Personal
Un cod unic al fiecărei persoane născute în România, format din exact 13 cifre. CNP figurează pe certificatul de nastere, buletinul de identitate / cartea de identitate si pe permisul de conducere.
• CIF - Cod de Identificare Fiscală
Un cod numeric reprezentând codul unic de identificare a unui comerciant în România.
• IBAN - International Bank Account Number
Un standard internaţional pentru identificarea conturilor bancare.
• Numar card de credit/debit
Numărul card-ului de credit/debit, identifică card-ul si îl asociază cu un anume posesor si contul acestuia.
• ISBN-10 / ISBN-13 - International Standard Book Number
Un cod unic folosit la identificarea cărtilor publicate pentru o indexare si comercializare mai usoară.
• VIN - Numărul de identificare al vehiculului
Un număr unic utilizat de industria auto la identificarea fiecărui autovehicul.
Control vehicle inspection scheduling.
Easy access to maintenance histories.
Schedule, track & report on an unlimited number of vehicles
Total expenditures: repairs, inspections, maintenances, fuel, tires, expense, accidents, insurances, traffic violations and taxes
Vehicle details (make, model, plate number, current odometer, year, VIN, color, type, driver, location and notes)
Tire log (mounted date, cost)
Odometer-based and date-based reminders notification
Insurance and tax expiration notification
Track all work (repairs and maintenances) completed on each vehicle
User-defined lists (reduces data entry and potential data entry errors)
Track all trips by type with drivers, departure and arrival details
Track all fuel usage and efficiency for each vehicle
Track all details on each accident
• Record the date and number of reps x weight for every set in your gym workout
• Contains a comprehensive list of exercises (900+) for every muscle group and cardio
• Muscle groups: abdominals, abductors, adductors, biceps, calves, chest, forearms, glutes, hamstrings, lats, lower back, middle back, neck, quadriceps, shoulders, traps, triceps
• Record the date, duration, distance, pace, heart rate, incline and calories burned during your cardio workout
• Track your progress by measuring your weight, bodyfat, height, chest, waist, arms, shoulders, forearms, neck, hips, thighs, calves
• Support for metric and imperial system of measurement:
• mass: kilogram (kg) / pound (lb)
• distance: kilometers (km) / miles
• length: centimetres (cm) / inches (in)
• Configurable date formats:
• dd.MM.yyyy, MM.dd.YYYY, yyyy.MM.dd
• dd/MM/yyyy, MM/dd/YYYY, yyyy/MM/dd
• dd-MM-yyyy, MM-dd-YYYY, yyyy-MM-dd
• Graphical statistics report
• BMI - Body mass index calculator
• Registre la fecha y el número de repeticiones x peso para cada conjunto de entrenamiento en el gimnasio
• Contiene una lista completa de ejercicios (150+) para cada grupo muscular y cardio
• Grupos musculares: trapecio, deltoides, biceps, triceps, antebrazos, pectorales, abdominales, oblicuos, dorsal, lumbares, gluteos, aductores, cuadriceps, femorales, gemelos
• Anote la fecha, hora, distancia, frecuencia cardíaca, la inclinación y las calorías quemadas durante el entrenamiento de cardio
• Realizar un seguimiento de su progreso mediante la medición de su peso, la grasa corporal, peso, altura, pecho, cintura, brazos, hombros, antebrazos, cuello, caderas, muslos, pierna
• La aplicación es compatible con la medición de métrica del sistema y/o imperial:
• Masa: kilogramo (kg) / libra (lb)
• Distancia: kilómetros (km) / millas
• longitud: centímetros (cm) / pulgadas (in)
• formatos de fecha configurables:
• DD.MM.AAAA, MM.DD.AAAA, AAAA.MM.DD
• dd/MM/aaaa, dd/MM/YYYY, aaaa/MM/dd
• dd-mm-aaaa, dd-mm-aaaa, dd-mm-dd
• Representación gráfica de datos estadísticos
• ÍMC - Índice de masa corporal
• Control vehicle inspection scheduling.
• Easy access to maintenance histories.
• Schedule, track & report on an unlimited number of vehicles
• Total expenditures: repairs, inspections, maintenances, fuel, tires, expense, accidents, insurances, traffic violations and taxes
• Vehicle details (make, model, plate number, current odometer, year, VIN, color, type, driver, location and notes)
• Tire log (mounted date, cost)
• Inspection scheduling/notification
• Odometer-based and date-based reminders notification
• Insurance and tax expiration notification
• Track all work (repairs and maintenances) completed on each vehicle
• User-defined lists (reduces data entry and potential data entry errors)
• Track all trips by type with drivers, departure and arrival details
• Track all fuel usage and efficiency for each vehicle
• Track all details on each accident
• Graph reports
• Înregistrați data și numărul de repetări x greutate pentru fiecare set din antrenamentul la sala de forță
• Listă configurabilă (adăugare/modificare/ștergere) de exerciții pentru fiecare grupă musculară
• Grupe musculare incluse: abdomen, antebraț, biceps, cardio, coapse, gambe, piept, spate, triceps, umeri
• Înregistrați data, durata, distanța, ritmul cardiac, înclinație și caloriile consumate în timpul antrenamentelor cardio
• Urmăriți progresul dumneavoastră prin măsurarea greutății, procentul grăsimii corporale, înălțimii, diametrul pieptului, taliei, brațelor, umerilor, antebrațelor, gâtului, șoldurilor, coapselor și gambelor
• Aplicația suportă sistemul de măsurare metric și/sau imperial:
• Masa: kilogram (kg) / livră (lb)
• Distanța: kilometri (km) / mile
• Lungimea: centimetri (cm) / inci (in)
• Format configurabil de dată:
• zz.ll.aaaa, MM.dd.YYYY, yyyy.MM.dd
• zz/ll/aaaa, ll/zz/aaaa, aaaa/ll/zz
• zz-ll-aaaa, ll-zz-aaaa, aaaa-ll-zz
• Afișare grafică a statisticilor
• BMI (Body mass index) - indice de masă corporală