Enjoy calmer day times and quicker bedtimes with this award-winning sleep & mindfulness app.
Join the millions of parents who use Moshi to help their families relax, unwind, and sleep with over 85 hours of original audio stories, sleep sounds, meditations, white noise, and relaxing music that you won’t find in any other app. Includes special guest stories and meditations narrated by legends of stage and screen, including Goldie Hawn and Patrick Stewart.
Moshi helps the entire family sleep soundly with over 200 pieces of completely original sleep content created by the BAFTA award-winning Moshi team.
- 95% of parents surveyed agree that using the app makes bedtime less stressful¹. - Recommended by top sleep experts and physicians - Featured in "Hottest Health Trends 2020," NBC Today Show
Moshi helps families fall asleep faster, stay asleep longer, and wake up less. In a recent study², scientists at New York University discovered that when using Moshi, participants:
- Fell asleep 28 minutes earlier on average - Slept for 22 minutes longer on average - Woke up 50% less throughout the night on average
CALMER DAY TIMES
Teach the entire family the basics of mindfulness with guided meditations designed to help the entire family relax, reduce anxiety, and manage negative thoughts.
- Moshi Stories are gentle rhyming journeys with dreamy lullaby style choruses - Music and ambient white noise are specifically designed to be relaxing - As each story progresses the narration becomes increasingly sleepy and ambient sounds diminish
Cosy up and snuggle down with the adorable characters from the world of Moshi including:
- SleepyPaws the Snoozy Koala and his eucalyptus-fueled imagination - Yawnsy the Sleepwalking Otter and his enchanted yawn - Nodkins the Bedtime Bunny and her ability to hop into any dream
FEATURES TO SUPPORT CALMER DAY TIMES AND QUICKER BEDTIMES:
- Original sleepy stories and calming meditations released each week - Audio-only. No need for screens before bedtime - Bite-sized meditations and deep breathing exercises for the whole family - Soothing sleep sounds and white noise tracks, including pink, velvet, and classic white noise - Loop and replay functions ensure sleep sounds play throughout the night if needed - Create multiple personalized playlists for any mood or family member - Tag stories, sleep sounds, meditations, music, and white noise tracks to quickly and easily find your family’s favorites - Explore curated playlists for specific situations like “Nap Time,” “Ease Anxiety,” “Bedtime,” and “Calm Down”
Moshi’s originally-crafted Stories, Sleep Sounds, Guided Meditations, White Noise, and Soothing Music help to calm and relax, during the day or at bedtime.
Proud to have received Google Editors’ Choice Award alongside apps such as Headspace and Calm.
Don't just take our word for it…
“Moshi has changed our lives for the better! We had to sit with my daughter reading story after story until she fell asleep...now we put Moshi on and she goes to sleep on her own! It’s honestly amazing!” - Vicky, Google Play User, 25 May 2020
“I LOVE THIS APP. You can't beat a sleepy time story told by THE Patrick Stewart! ❤” - Niki, Google Play User, 8 Nov 2019
Moshi is free to download and use, and there are no ads. A subset of the content is free to use.
Some content is only available through an optional paid subscription. If you choose to subscribe, payment will be charged to your Google Account at confirmation of purchase.
The Moshi annual subscription unlocks the full catalog of Stories, Meditations, Music, and Sleep Sounds available in the app for as long as you are subscribed.
¹Poll of 600 users, Apr 2019 ²30 children over 10 days, NYU Langone, August 2020
Jun 16, 2022
Safety starts with understanding how developers collect and share your data. Data privacy and security practices may vary based on your use, region, and age. The developer provided this information and may update it over time.
Too costly, no monthly subscription. I love the concept, love the stories. The visuals are great, and the music that goes with each story is so soothing. However, $60/yr is too expensive for a lullaby/story app. On top of the high cost there is only a yearly subscription. The price needs to be lowered and the subscription needs more options. I feel like the cost is on the road if price gouging. The developers/ marketers know that parents are desperate for easy going sleep routines right now. 😔
34 people found this review helpful
Mind Candy Ltd
September 29, 2020
We're sorry to hear that you think the subscription plan is too high. We'd be happy to discuss the feedback with you if you could pop us an email? Our email is firstname.lastname@example.org
A Google user
July 9, 2019
I love this app. We use it almost every night. my son loves to listen to the soft music, and there is so much to choose from! i like it because unlike pandora, spotify or even youtube music, i don't have to worry about commercials, or pauses. It even runs when I'm on my phone and a video plays while I'm scrolling Facebook, which doesn't happen if I'm using Pandora or Spotify. Great selection of music and stories.
14 people found this review helpful
Mind Candy Ltd
July 9, 2019
Thank you so much for your detailed review. We're pleased you like the app.
Show review history
January 6, 2021
Great app. Awesome music. Kinda pricey- we didn't use it enough to justify. I did try to get my money's worth toward the end when I realized it was about to renew (which is auto unless you change it). My kid just wasn't into it enough- I listened more than he did. It would be super cool if the graphics (screen saver type pictures- beautiful) would work on Alexa enabled devices like Eco Show.... just saying. I do understand why they charge- it is just not used enough to pay it again. Awesome app
23 people found this review helpful
Mind Candy Ltd
June 30, 2022
Update: Moshi is now available to listen through Amazon Alexa! Please check out the link below to find out more: https://www.moshikids.com/articles/introducing-the-new-moshi-skill-for-alexa/
Support from subscribers means we can continue to make new and exciting content to add on a weekly basis.
In this version, we've just introduced multiple profiles to your Moshi app, enabling us to personalize the app experience for your little ones to give them the best possible content recommendations for their age group, interests and needs. We added a sprinkle of Moshi Magic by allowing them now to choose an adorable Moshling for your profile picture as well.