The award-winning app for kids scientifically proven to help kids sleep* & keep them engaged throughout the day with healthy digital play. Featuring 100s of hours of bedtime stories, educational activities, coloring games, sleep sounds, white noise & more!
- We’re committed to creating safe, calming digital experiences for kids
- Our content is created by a BAFTA award-winning creative team & recommended by child-care & sleep experts
- We’re 100% ad-free & Kid-Safe, trusted by parents, physicians & experts around the world as a space for children to play, listen, learn or relax day or night
- Our app includes daily content recommendations tailored to your child's age & interests
- Featuring special guest stories & meditations narrated by Goldie Hawn and Patrick Stewart
- 100s of hours of sleep content tailored for kids aged 0-12, with Bedtime Stories, White Noise, Sleep Sounds, Lullabies & Music
- Recommended by sleep experts & physicians
- Proven to improve bedtime: studies at New York University demonstrated that Moshi helps kids fall asleep 28 min earlier, stay asleep 22 min longer & experience 50% less night wakings*
- 97% of parents surveyed agree that Moshi helps their kids fall asleep faster than usual, & 95% said using the app makes bedtime less stressful**
- Over 50 guided meditations and breathing exercises designed for kids - turn moments of stress into moments of calm using science-based relaxation techniques
- Helps kids regulate their minds and bodies through audio content that teaches breathing exercises and grounding techniques like body scanning, tapping and guided imagery
- 100s of Stories that help children relax, stay engaged, reduce anxiety, and manage negative thoughts
- Tames tantrums and supports emotional regulation through audio-based storytelling which helps kids improve focus & concentration, gain confidence and manage their emotions
- Over 100 interactive, character-led activities, offering a safe, fun space for kids to learn and grow their creativity through healthy digital play
- Coloring: Color in your favourite Moshlings, promoting creativity, self-expression and joy through art
- Puzzles: Put the missing puzzle pieces together to complete the Moshling picture. Improves short-term memory, logical reasoning & spatial awareness
- Memory activities: Remember, find & match pairs of cute Moshlings to help sharpen memory, focus, concentration and critical thinking skills
- Matching: Match colors, objects and emotions to learn identification of patterns, similarities & differences
- Hide & Seek: Search & discover the Moshlings hidden in the picture, developing visual perception & object recognition
- National Parenting Product Awards Winner
- BAFTA Children’s Award
- Tech for good impact awards
- Loved By Parents Awards: Best Family App
Subscriptions renew automatically unless auto-renew is turned off 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication. If you’ve previously had a free trial, payment will be taken immediately. To manage your subscription & auto-renew settings, go to your Account Settings after purchase.
Cancel anytime in settings at least one day before the end of the subscription period for cancellation to take effect at the end of the current subscription period. Deleting the app won't cancel your subscription.
Terms & Conditions: https://www.moshikids.com/terms-conditions/
Get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow @playmoshikids on IG, Twitter, TikTok, Facebook, or visit www.moshikids.com
*Experiment conducted by researchers at NYU Grossman School of Medicine in August, 2020. Study included 30 children over 10 days.
**Poll of 600 users, Apr 2019