Join the millions of parents who have used Moshi Twilight to quickly settle and soothe their kids into a peaceful and restful sleep with over 30 hours of original audio Sleep Stories, Meditations, Music and Sounds that you won’t find in any other app. Includes special guest Sleep Stories narrated by legends of stage and screen, including Goldie Hawn, Brian Blessed and Patrick Stewart. Recommended by top sleep experts and physicians.
As featured in "Hottest Health Trends 2020", NBC Today Show.
97% of parents surveyed agreed that Moshi Twilight helps get their kids to sleep quicker than usual with a further 95% saying using the app makes bedtime less stressful.*
Make bedtime a dream:
- Remove anxiety and stress from the bedtime routine
- Reduce the time it takes for your kids to fall asleep when it’s time for lights out
- Reclaim precious time in your evening
Launched in partnership with Calm, the #1 mindfulness app, Moshi Twilight helps kids of all ages fall asleep independently with over 100 pieces of completely original sleepy content created by the BAFTA award-winning team behind Moshi Monsters.
Kids love the adorable characters from the world of Moshi including:
- SleepyPaws the Snoozy Koala and his eucalyptus-fuelled imagination
- Yawnsy the Sleepwalking Otter and his enchanted yawn
- Nodkins the Bedtime Bunny and her ability to hop into any dream
- Professor Feathersnooze the Owl of Nod and his twilight twit-twoo-ing
Why Sleep Stories work:
- Sleep Stories are gentle rhyming journeys with dreamy lullaby-style choruses
- Musical transitions are specifically designed to be mesmerising
- As each story progresses the gentle narration becomes increasingly sleepy and ambient sounds diminish
- Musical loops continue for several minutes once each story ends, before gently fading to avoid sudden silence
- Featuring ambient white noise, from vacuuming and washing machines to lapping waves.
Teach your kids the basics of mindfulness with guided meditations designed to help kids relax, reduce anxiety and manage negative thoughts.
Mindfulness topics to encourage positive emotions include:
- Positive thinking
- Recalling joyful moments
- Staying calm
- Making friends
- The power of imagination
Features to support a stress-free bedtime:
- Original content released every week to ensure there is always something new to enjoy at bedtime
- Audio-only. No need for screens in the bedroom
- Loop and replay functions ensure sleepy content plays throughout the night if needed
- Explore curated playlists to discover recommended content
- Create personalised playlists to ensure kids can listen to their favourite stories over and over
- Share playlists with other family members through account sharing on up to 3 other devices.
Proud to have received Google Editors’ Choice Award alongside apps such as Calm & Headspace
Moshi Twilight is free to download and use, and there are no ads. A subset of the content are free to use.
Some content is only available through an optional paid subscription. If you choose to subscribe, payment will be charged to your Google Account at confirmation of purchase.
*Poll of 600 users, Apr 2019