This mindfulness meditation app by Glenn Harrold will help you to appreciate life in the present moment as you connect with your senses, thoughts and feelings.
The app includes a free 23-minute lite version of ‘Mindfulness Meditation for Releasing Anxiety’. Glenn will guide you through each area of your body and encourage you to notice any sensations or feelings as they occur. You will then be guided through a beautiful visualisation by a lake which will help you to become aware of individual thoughts, and let them go without judgement.
Whenever you feel worried, anxious or stressed you can learn to simply notice your thoughts as they come and go. When you observe each thought from a distance, rather than getting caught up in it, you will naturally find this releases you from the cycle of anxiety and worry.
People who practice mindfulness are less likely to get caught up in worries about the future or regrets over the past. Being mindful makes it easier to notice and enjoy the pleasures in life as they unfold. It also improves the way you react to stressful or difficult situations, allowing you to feel calmer and more balanced in everyday life.
This app Includes:
Meditation Audio Tracks:
• Mindfulness Meditation for Releasing Anxiety (FREE Version) 23:42 mins
• Access to many more of Glenn’s mindfulness meditations.
• A Guide to Self Hypnosis
• About The Authors
• How To Use This App
• Useful Resources
Glenn’s acclaimed meditation techniques combine with deeply relaxing music by Russ Davey to create a powerful session that will help you make lasting and meaningful changes to your life. Russ’s music blends dreamy piano and guitar sounds with calming atmospheric soundscapes, heavenly choirs, chimes and Tibetan chanting.
Mindfulness Meditations for a Calm & Peaceful Mind features:
• Glenn's highly acclaimed vocal techniques guiding you into a relaxed state of mind & body.
• Stereo-echoed affirmations, which pan from ear-to-ear across the stereo range - a deeply relaxing effect.
• Soothing background sounds recorded in specific musical keys and frequencies to deepen the relaxation effect.
About Mindfulness Meditation
Mindfulness techniques have been used for thousands of years, and have been proven to help ease many psychological stresses like anxiety, fear and pain.
With today’s busy lifestyle, we often try to ignore problems, fears and concerns. We put things to the back of our minds as a coping mechanism, but these thoughts and feelings can return and create a cycle of anxiety that can feel difficult to escape. Mindfulness is about focusing attention on feelings and thoughts, noticing how they make us feel, and letting them go without judgement.
By learning to observe our thoughts and feelings, we can begin to see them from a distance rather than getting caught up in them. This naturally reduces anxiety and stress as you learn to accept life in the present moment.
Mindfulness lets you heal your mind in a number of ways:
• It helps release the familiar cycle of anxiety, worry and fears.
• It helps you become kinder to yourself, and reduces negative self-talk.
• It helps you to notice automatic reactions and to cease negative habits.
• It allows you to become more creative in your approach to difficult situations.
You can also use mindfulness techniques to cultivate qualities such as kindness, or overcome any number of problems or difficulties in your life.