Reader Rabbit® Math Race - the most fun way of learning how to do maths faster! (suitable for ages 6-12)
Reader Rabbit already has over one million happy players at home and in schools.
In Reader Rabbit® Math Race you become Reader Rabbit and together with your friends, you will try to save the village. The town hall in Reader Rabbit’s village has been robbed and all the money has been stolen. It seems that even a bomb was placed there! The mayor and the professor ask for your help to chase after the thief and catch him. But be careful, he also took a slime shooter from the safe! Race like a real James Bond through eight 3D-worlds, while getting help from the professor, with his super-gadget inventions. Jump over and avoid objects, put on a special diving suit to continue the chase under water. Oh-oh, … you need to fly, the professor will send you his super Jetpack so you will be able to fly through the clouds and in between lightning strikes. You will even have to make your way through the snow and across the ice… Underway you can collect coins and carrots and maybe even a golden carrot!
But the thief appears to be smarter than you thought. He placed a code on the bomb. This can only be cracked by solving maths problems. Without this, Reader Rabbit will not be able to jump or change course and you will have a low score. Help Reader Rabbit, he’s counting on you!
Reader Rabbit: over one million happy players in Belgium, the Netherlands and Luxemburg!
- Tens of thousands of maths problems to solve
- You are awarded points and more mobility if you solve them correctly.
- Solve the problems by adding, subtracting, dividing and multiplying
- Practice all maths problems endlessly, in random order or choose one method of calculation
- Practice tables up to 10 or higher
- Choose your own degree of difficulty; choose problems from 0-5, 0-10, 0-20, 0-30, 0-50 or even 0-100
- Race through 8 wonderful 3D-worlds: sail on a raft, swim underwater in a diving suit, race a car, fly in a jetpack, ski across the snow and skate through a frozen world
- Collect coins and carrots and jump over slime bullets and other objects
- Suited for children from 6 to 12 years of age
- Reader Rabbit® Math Race has no advertisements or in-app purchases
About Mindscape and Reader Rabbit
Mindscape has been developing Dutch-language children’s games since 1995. Hundreds of thousands of children in the Netherlands and Belgium have had great fun playing and learning with the likes of Reader Rabbit, Junior Detectives, Sesame Street and all our great animal games.
Reader Rabbit® is a series of games developed for children, to make learning fun. The Reader Rabbit software has won many awards, including the Cinekidz Award. We have created Reader Rabbit Math Race with great pleasure and the aim was to come up with a game where you can practice your calculation skills and where you are awarded for solving maths problems within the game, not only by scoring more points, but also by discovering more worlds.