HyperNote allows you to create a note attached to a specific contact and see the note before you receive a call from the contact or immediately after you dial the contact. After the app is installed, it automatically pops up a window for that contact, when you make or receive a call. This window will be available for the duration of the call and for a short period afterwards. You can also minimize this window if it is blocking something on your screen.
★ Personalised Notes
You can create a note specific to a contact directly in this pop-up window. You can also create a note for any contact from the HyperNote main app screen.
★ Multiple Notes
You can create multiple notes for each contact and you can create notes for as many contacts as you wish. At any point you can see one note and use the previous and next buttons to see other notes.
★ Call Log
HyperNote also has a sophisticated Call Log, which allows you to search any call with just bare details that you might remember. For example, If you know, the approximate time of day, duration or the week day, you can zero in on the specific call.
★ Call Recording
HyperNote also allows you to record phone conversations during any point of time of the call. But please bear in mind that not all Android devices support full-fledged call recording. HyperNote uses a proprietary technique to detect the level of support offered by a device and in case a device does not offer any recording support, we still allow recording by switching on your speakerphone.
Please mail bug reports and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org
In the current version following notification shortcuts are automatically added during the phone call.
- Open contact details
- SMS contact
- Take Quick Notes with date, time and contact name pre-filled.
- Create new contact
- Show contact list
Don't worry about these:
- Notifications - They will be deleted automatically 10 seconds after the phone call ends.
- Privacy - This app does NOT save your notifications, SMS or Quick Notes on any remote server.
- We would love to add shortcuts for your favorite messengers, however not all messengers expose necessary APIs. We are working on this and will provide with updates as and when possible.
- This application is not yet tested for all Android devices. If you find any device specific issues kindly send email to AppDev@researchon.com instead of posting negative feedback.
- Parallel incoming/outgoing/conference calls - Currently notifications are supported only for the last contact in the conversation.
It has a Database of 300+ words.
There are 2 modes of practice: Adjective to Adverb and Adverb to Adjective.
In the Test Mode, you can do a quick quiz of 5 random questions.
• Learn Opposites or Antonyms in the English language
• 500+ words
• 2 Modes : Learning and Test Mode
• Quick Quiz of Random 5 Questions
• Learn Synonyms or Similar words in the English language
• 500+ words
• 2 Modes : Learning and Test Mode
• Quick Quiz of Random 5 Questions
A sentence will be shown and you have to enter the collective noun.
Database of 225+ words.
There is a Practice mode and a Test Mode, you can do a quick quiz of 5 random questions.
High Level Features:
Practice your knowledge of Tenses in English language
• 3 modes of practice
• Simple Present
• Simple Past Tense
• Present Participle (Gerund)
• 300+ question bank
High Level Features
- 100+ questions
- Each question is asked with 4 options, out of which one of them is the correct answer
- Study Mode: In this mode, you can go through each of the questions. You can select an answer and if the answer is wrong, it will prompt with the correct answer.
- Test Mode: You can take a quiz to test out your knowledge. You can opt for 10, 20 or 25 questions. In the test mode, you have to select the answer to the selected number of questions. Once the total number of questions are done, you are given a summary report of your results.
- Bookmark: You can create a bookmark at any of the questions to go back to the specific question at any time in the Study mode.
- Important Question: You can mark as important any question, especially if you wish to focus on revising important questions to get you more practice. Simply click on Important in the main menu to browse through the important questions quickly.
We hope you like the application and we plan to get more subjects af different Grade levels out soon.
Please send us feedback at email@example.com
Playing the game is simple. Each word is shown to you in a jumbled form. Simply assemble the letters together to form the correct word. You have 3 chances to get the word right before you lose points. Alternately, you can also skip and move on to the next word.
This Android app is suited for children and adults alike and has both a practice mode and a challenge mode.
When going for a challenge, you can choose from among 3 modes:
1. Easy: This mode will have only 2 numbers and 1 operand (from +,-,/,x). Either one of the numbers or the operand might be missing. E.g. 2 ? 3 = 6 or ? + 3 = 4
2.Medium: This mode will have 3 numbers and 2 operands (from +,-,/,x). Either one of the numbers or the operand might be missing. E.g. 6 x ? - 4 = 32
3. Difficult: This mode will have 4 numbers and 3 operands (from +,-,/,x). Either one of the numbers or the operand might be missing. E.g. 6 x 2 + 5 ? 9 = 153
You can also choose to record your high scores if you wish.
There is also a Practice mode. In this mode, you do not have the limit for the number of questions. You can practice as much as you like and the application also gives you a choice of using either Addition/Subtraction only and so on. Good for kids who want to get started with only some of the operations first.
We hope you like it and it helps to sharpen your Math skills on a daily basis. Do leave us feedback, we are listening.
The application comes with over 140+ words where you can test out / practice your knowledge of English Gender.
There are 2 modes of practice : Masculine to Feminine and Feminine to Masculine.
There is also a Test Mode to take a quick quiz of 5 questions.
• Help your kid learn the months of the year and days of week via a quiz and arranging in order mode.
• Multiple Languages supported. Currently, we support 5 languages: English, German, French, Italian and Spanish.
Support for other languages is coming soon.
• Choose between practicing Days of Week or Months of Year
• Two types of Quiz: Order the days or months of year and Select the correct answer
• Unlimited Questions
• Earn bronze, silver and gold badges when you get a sequence of answers correct
• Select Sunday or Monday as the first day of the week
Note: To change the language, simply set the language on your phone. Go to Settings from the Home Screen. Then select Language & Keyboard option. Finally select one of the languages that we currently support. The application will automatically reflect the new language settings.
• By default, the application uses Sunday as the first day of the week. To change this to Monday, click the Settings icon in the top menu bar and deselect the option to not use Sunday as the first day in the week.
• You can choose to practice either Days of the Week or Months of the Year. Then simply go for Question & Answer or Arrange to Order.
• In the Question & Answer mode, you are presented 4 choices and you have to select the correct answer.
• In the Arrange to Order mode, you need to arrange a jumbled up list of either 4 days of week or 4 months of the year into the correct ascending order. The UI for arranging is very intuitive and user friendly for toddlers. They can simply drag and arrange the tiles.
• Kids are also encouraged to get multiple answers correct and they can earn bronze, silver and gold badges. The badges are earned by getting successive answers correct.
Do give us feedback and/or rate our application. You can also write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1) You can be either the Organizer or a Player
2) As an Organizer, you can get the Tambola Board and you can draw the pieces. Features include an option to read out the numbers as they are drawn.
3) As a Player, you can generate a Ticket and play the game.
PLEASE NOTE: The application needs that you have installed VOICE Data for speech synthesis. To ensure that, please go to SETTINGS->Voice input and output->Text-to-speech settings->Install voice data. This will ensure that the application is able to read out the number also.
Time Table Lite allows you to maintain your timetable for the entire week and helps ease maintenance via features like Cloning and managing subjects. Extra features include ability to customize the class duration and also keep unlimited notes.
The Pro version builds on the Lite Version (https://market.android.com/details?id=com.thirdchimpanzee.timetablelite&feature=search_result) by allowing you the following extra features:
1. Manage multiple time tables. You can now manage different school timetables or if you are managing the time table for multiple kids.
2. Home Screen Widgets to give you a view of your next class.
The 20-20-20 Rule states that "Every 20 minutes, take your eyes off your computer and look at something 20 feet away for at least 20 seconds."
1. Tap on the Screen.
2. This will bring up 2 options : Start and Stop.
3. The Stop is disabled in the beginning. Just click on Start.
4. This will start the process of reminding you every 20 minutes via a Beep. The Beep is a reminder to relax your eyes.
5. Any time you wish to stop the reminders, you can click on Stop.