The system has some features for the protection of personal data contained in the notes.
Nevertheless, the author (play store username: carmelo.lagamba) is not responsible for any theft of passwords and personal information from third parties.
Notes is a easy and intuitive application for managing daily notes and notes on Android smartphones.
With Notes you can:
1. Manage your notes without limit.
2. Keep in mind what's missing in your home and make a shopping list in a fast and intuitive.
3. Password-protect your notes.
4. Share a note by email
5. Change the background color of the text editor
6. Change the font used
7. Change text size
8. Overwrite a note already saved, or deleted.
9. Delete single or multiple notes so already saved.
10. If writing is bothering you, do it for you notes with Voice Recognition technology.
1. Memory used is a lightweight application, one of the lightest in terms of space for its category.
2. The ease of use, the user thanks to a simple and intuitive design will be able to manage your notes quickly.
3. The customization of notes
4. Information security through password protection.
1. The preview images are related to Android 4.0 and Higher, the application for the lower versions will adjust the graphics depending on system installed on the device
2. Check for updates, because they are developing additional features, which will be published in the future.
Your feedback for anything (functionality, errors ..) are welcome.
3. To recover your password is important to use a google account, otherwise there is no guarantee proper operation.
- Allows you to categorize notes when entered.
- Provides filtering capabilities to display notes from a selected category.
- Has the ability to order notes by title, date created or date last modified.
- Has the ability to convert spoken notes into text for easy retrieval.
- Search your note pad by either typing, or speaking to your device.
- Share notes at the touch of a button using your favourite electronic method (e-mail, twitter, facebook,..etc)installed on your device.
This can be your new personal assistant.
- One click voice recognized note creation
- Password protect (and encrypt) sensible note content
- One click "edit last modified note" via widget
- Organize notes by multiple categories, notes appear under each possible category tree they belong to
- One click create new note via widget
- Set notification/alarm time for notes
- Send notes or entire categories to other application (e.g. email)
- Create notes from other application (e.g. browser)
Simple and powerful way to create and organize Notes, ToDo Lists, Reminders, Memos.
Notes can be
- created by voice (if you have a category named "Shopping", say: "Buy Bread ... Categories: Shopping")
- assigned to one or more categories
- reminders and have recurrent or one time alarms
- assigned different priorities
- password protected (and encrypted)
- automatically deleted if they had a non recurring reminder date arrived and the reminder was acknowledged (see Settings menu)
Categories can be
- "shared": all notes in that category will be collected for sharing
- hidden from the main view: keeps your top level categories organized (see Settings menu)
- searched: find notes inside a specific category
- Import / Export notes to SD Card / Cloud
- Sync with Google Drive / Google Tasks
- Note attachments
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: so that reminders can be reactivated after device reboot
- VIBRATE: for notification
- INTERNET / ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: the free version of note master needs this in order to display adds
Short User Manual (more help and roadmap can be found in the "Help" category of the app):
- Create notes by clicking on the (+) button from withing the application or from the widget, or by clicking the microphone button.
- Assign notes to categories by clicking the "Categories" button when note is in edit mode.
- Delete notes or categories by long-clicking on the note or category and selecting "Delete". Note: when deleting a category the selected category will be removed from all notes that have the category assigned to them. No notes will be deleted when deleting a category!
- Encrypt notes by pressing the "lock" button when note is in edit mode. A pass-phrase dialog will ask you for an encryption "key". In order to read the encrypted note at a later point you must supply the same key. The pass-phrase is stored in memory for the apps session only and can be cleared by pressing the "clear password" button from the context menu.
- Find notes by browsing the categories and selecting the "All" category at any given time. The "All" category will be automatically shown if the notes inside the selected categories are in less than 2 different sub-categories.
Notepad, Note Pad, Notes, Memo, Todo List, To Do List, Journal, Notebook, Shopping List,Task List, GTD, Getting Things Done
With its simplicity and card-style design, you will easily get all your tasks together and will manage them as easy as like never before. You can add and manage images into your notes, write down your ideas and make them look awesome on your device.
This is a first note app ever you’d want to write more, and enjoy your personalized card notes.
- convenient and informative notes card-style list
- no limitations using Menote in offline mode
- keep your notes in the cloud and manage information between your devices
- simple ordering of notes by category: colors will help you quickly navigate the records, and the menu allows you to quickly filter out the desired category
- create your own categories and assign the original colors to each and one of them
- unlimited number of your own categories and text records
- the ability to add images and photos on the note; intuitive control with attaching images
- notes archive with the possibility of their recovery
- search notes on the text
- publishing and sharing notes on a generated link, with a web view interface
- creating password protected notes, which can be accessed only after entering the password
- add Reminders and alarms to your notes
- an outstanding dark theme
- set up the time for a Night Mode, you want it to work
- additional 1GB of space on the server to store your stylish notes with photographs and drawings (and other media content real soon)
Simply add the Categories of notes and then the individual notes on your phone. Open up the app on the watch side and they are all there and no one knows!
Perfect for that "no notes test" you aren't prepared for :)
Just make sure you don't check the time too often!
--HOW TO USE---
1) Enter notes and categories on phone
2) Fist time users need to open the app on the watch manually first and make sure to sync your apps to your watch!
3) Press the "Open On Watch"
**Whenever you wish to update your watches notes just click the "Open On Watch" button.
And thats all it takes!
-Click and hold on a old category to delete it
-Click and hold on a note and select a color for it to distinguish it.
Follow the developments and post your comments and advice on Google+ Beta Comunity at https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/112276053772152071903
Actually the following functions are implemented:
☆ Android KitKat-ready appearance
☆ Add, modify, delete notes
☆ Manage active and archived notes
☆ Share notes
☆ Note searching
☆ Batch operations choosing multiple notes
☆ Export/import notes to backup
☆ Animations activables/deactivables
☆ Multimedia attachments
☆ To-do list
☆ Sketch-note mode
☆ Gesture actions
☆ Multilanguage: more than 15 languages supported!
You can find a complete changelog inside the application settings menu!
- Tablet support - the app works beautifully on tablets, it isn't just a resized phone app.
- Categories - sort your notes in categories!
- Material design interface - utilises the latest in android design!
- Rymate Notes is lightweight, so it runs fast on any phone
- Supports gingerbread again! because why not
NEW IN OUR NEWEST UPDATE
- More material design goodness!
- supports gingerbread again!
Source Code is avaliable for download on GitHub: https://github.com/rymate1234/Rymate-Notes
Icon is made by email@example.com
dNote is a simple note taking app developed by Digutsoft.
dNote is simple but powerful, so writing and managing notes are very convenient.
You can create your own category to save note, and both short and long note can be added easily.
You can set title to note, so you can easily look up what is the content of the note.
Also, you can pin note in the status bar, so you don't need to switch between app to copy note content.
You can share the note, but category sharing option also provided, so you can easily share all the notes in a category.
If you have an Android Wear device paired with your smartphone, you can take a note to dNote using "Take a note" voice command.
Seven options to manage your note is provided, and more options will be provided via updates.
No ads, and clear and easy UI also provided.
# We've noticed that some Arabic users have problem while saving and loading notes. We're now fixing the problem, so please be patient while that period. Sorry for the inconvenience.
# Check out source at https://github.com/Digutsoft/dNote
Image gallery with categories, descriptions, comments and custom fields.
Useful for storing your photos with important information, goods samples or collection items.
First of all, you need create at least one category for your notes. Then create new note.
You can add several images to one note - by photo or choosing from external gallery.
Note has 5 predefined fields - Name, Category, Price, Rate and Comment.
Tap on image from note for fullscreen mode view for notes images. Long tap shows menu - Set as main, Delete, Share.
Long tap on row from the list of notes shows fullscreen mode for all images in the selected category.
Additionaly you can add custom fields for all notes with same category.
For example: for 'Cars' category you can add custom fields Color, Engine, Year; for 'Wine' category its may be Place, Year, Type, Grape.
For bug reports and suggestions please use 'Feedback' option at the settings screen.
O2 note is an easy to use app for android that enables users to take down notes on their mobile phones. O2 note can organize your notes into different categories, attach and capture photos, record voice reminders and create to-do lists and event reminder.
Attach Photos,Videos, Audios, Phone Contacts
Categories that help you sort your notes.
Save User Accounts
Attach website bookmarks
O2 Note served as our final project in our Capstone Project in University of Pangasinan College of Information Technology Education.
Thanks to our College Dean - Mr. Aristotle Liwanag, our advisers Sir Arjay Pereras and Mam Melanie Centino, and our panelists Sir Cesar Cancino and Sir Charlie Mendoza.
**Credits and Acknowledgements**
Brilliant Idea for their app AWESOME NOTE, Evernote and Gnotes, serving as our main inspiration.
www.Stackoverflow.com for providing solutions to some of our issues.
Lynda.com for providing video tutorials for android development.
AnkitKedia for providing codes for location services. Website: http://www.ankitkedia.com/
Thanks to the following for providing free sets of icons.
Cappippuni - Website: http://cappippuni.deviantart.com/
LazyCrazy – Website:: http://lazycrazy.deviantart.com/
Webdesigner Depot - Website: http://www.webdesignerdepot.com\
WebIconSet.com -Website: http://WebIconSet.com
Everaldo Coelho -Website: http://www.everaldo.com/
Icon finder - http://www.iconarchive.com/
Any suggestions are highly appreciated.
I am sorry that I forgot some sources to cite, If you think my app used some of your works, please tell me.
Taking notes on your Android devices was never so easy before. Best Notes's effective and sleek user interface would let you take notes in few taps!
Never loose your copied texts, Best Notes keeps track of your clipboard text and will itself save them for you!
*** Ad free***
- Simple and sleek user interface
- Optimized user interface for tablets.
- Creates notes from copied texts in other applications
- Organize and filter notes using Categories and Labels
- Share notes via Email, WhatsApp , Facebook , Twitter etc
- Mark favorite
- Backup and restore (Please check below link on how to back and restore notes)
- Search notes instantly
- Sort notes
Many more to come. Stay tuned!
More information about Best Notes at:
Keywords: Note, Notepad, Clipboard notes, Copy notes
- Alarm reminders (full version)
- Group notes by Categories and Priority (full version)
- Widget (widget customisation on full version)
- Color schemes and dark/light themes (color schemes on full version)
- Font size and symbols (symbols on full version)
- And much more..
We're always searching for new ways to make your life easier so don't hesitate to feedback!!
Are you tired to keep those tons of paper as your notepad.
This app is the key of the answer and help you find.
You can organise your notes with categories and tags.
Also, it has a search function to help you to find the notes you need!
Easily write down your ideas, notes and tasks on the go. Note Box has also support for online backup and synchronization (via Dropbox) so that you can access your notes on different Android phones and tablets. Note Box is designed to work with no internet access so that you can take your notes everywhere and synchronize/backup later when internet is available.
Note Box key features:
- Sync all of your notes and task list across the Android devices you use via Dropbox (Google Drive is coming soon)
- Create and edit text notes and task lists
- Optimized for phones and tablets
- Search for text inside notes
- Add alerts to notes and to do lists and if needed add alert reminder
- Share notes with friends and colleagues via e-mail, Facebook™, Twitter™, Google Plus™ …
- Sort notes by due date, priority, creation time
- Sort notes and task lists in different categories (Private, Family, Work, Archived)
- Style note text (bold, italic, underline, background color, text color)
- Languages: English, Japanese, German, Arabic, Spanish, Russian, Italian, Korean, French, Portuguese
- Remove ad banner from app
- Style note text (bold, italic, underline, background color, text color)
- INTERNET and ACCESS NETWORK STATE permissions are necessary to backup and synchronize notes
- RECEIVE BOOT COMPLETED is used to check alerts/reminders when device is started
- BILLING is used for in-app purchases
- VIBRATE device if so selected in settings when reminder is triggered
The clean design and superior usability make it real fun to jot down everything you don't want to forget.
Notes & Checklists
Jot down everything you don't want to forget, easily and comfortably. To stay organized, use differently colored categories and order your notes alphabetically, by date of creation, last edit or reminder, or use drag & drop to arrange them to your personal liking.
Tasks, shopping lists or your fitness program - everything is organized perfectly with checklists.
Items can be rearranged via drag & drop at any time, checked items can be moved to the bottom of the list or be deleted all at once. For reoccuring tasks, you can also uncheck all items at once.
Set reminders (also repeatable) to never forget important dates or shopping or pin notes to the status bar to have an eye on them all the time.
You can freely configure the ringtone used by Memorix for its reminders.
Order your notes into various categories which you can create, edit and delete at will.
The vault keeps your most secret notes sound and safely encrypted (AES) so that (probably) not even the NSA can read them. Do not forget the password though, as there is no way to access notes in the vault without it!
Search and filters
Fulltext search allows you to find specific notes instantly. Or only view the notes of a specific category, or only those having a reminder, ...
Unintentional deletions can be undone. Deleted notes can also be restored from the trash (except notes from the vault which are - for safety reasons - deleted completely). And if everything fails, then there's still the backups.
Backup & Restore
You can create a backup of your notes and settings anytime or activate the daily automatic backup. The backups are stored on your device, but can - for higher safety - be sent per mail or to Google Drive.
Memorix supports Android's Backup & Restore system, which allows automatic data migration, should you ever switch to a new device and install Memorix there. Note: This system is not meant for syncing data between devices.
Use the Memorix widgets to place notes directly on your homescreen and e.g. tick off items on your shopping list directly on the homescreen without starting Memorix.
Help & Feedback
Should you ever be stuck, the help offers answers to frequently asked questions, or just send us a feedback mail with your questions or suggestions.
3 Types of notes
- Text notes / notepad
- Photo notes
- Send as email
- Widgets to instantly open any note
- Premade or custom categories
- List and sort notes by date, title, category, type
- Take new or import existing photos
- Add text captions to photos
It has a Database of 300+ words.
There are 2 modes of practice: Adjective to Adverb and Adverb to Adjective.
In the Test Mode, you can do a quick quiz of 5 random questions.
• Learn Opposites or Antonyms in the English language
• 500+ words
• 2 Modes : Learning and Test Mode
• Quick Quiz of Random 5 Questions
Playing the game is simple. Each word is shown to you in a jumbled form. Simply assemble the letters together to form the correct word. You have 3 chances to get the word right before you lose points. Alternately, you can also skip and move on to the next word.
A sentence will be shown and you have to enter the collective noun.
Database of 225+ words.
There is a Practice mode and a Test Mode, you can do a quick quiz of 5 random questions.
High Level Features
- 100+ questions
- Each question is asked with 4 options, out of which one of them is the correct answer
- Study Mode: In this mode, you can go through each of the questions. You can select an answer and if the answer is wrong, it will prompt with the correct answer.
- Test Mode: You can take a quiz to test out your knowledge. You can opt for 10, 20 or 25 questions. In the test mode, you have to select the answer to the selected number of questions. Once the total number of questions are done, you are given a summary report of your results.
- Bookmark: You can create a bookmark at any of the questions to go back to the specific question at any time in the Study mode.
- Important Question: You can mark as important any question, especially if you wish to focus on revising important questions to get you more practice. Simply click on Important in the main menu to browse through the important questions quickly.
We hope you like the application and we plan to get more subjects af different Grade levels out soon.
Please send us feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org
The 20-20-20 Rule states that "Every 20 minutes, take your eyes off your computer and look at something 20 feet away for at least 20 seconds."
1. Tap on the Screen.
2. This will bring up 2 options : Start and Stop.
3. The Stop is disabled in the beginning. Just click on Start.
4. This will start the process of reminding you every 20 minutes via a Beep. The Beep is a reminder to relax your eyes.
5. Any time you wish to stop the reminders, you can click on Stop.
• Help your kid learn the months of the year and days of week via a quiz and arranging in order mode.
• Multiple Languages supported. Currently, we support 5 languages: English, German, French, Italian and Spanish.
Support for other languages is coming soon.
• Choose between practicing Days of Week or Months of Year
• Two types of Quiz: Order the days or months of year and Select the correct answer
• Unlimited Questions
• Earn bronze, silver and gold badges when you get a sequence of answers correct
• Select Sunday or Monday as the first day of the week
Note: To change the language, simply set the language on your phone. Go to Settings from the Home Screen. Then select Language & Keyboard option. Finally select one of the languages that we currently support. The application will automatically reflect the new language settings.
• By default, the application uses Sunday as the first day of the week. To change this to Monday, click the Settings icon in the top menu bar and deselect the option to not use Sunday as the first day in the week.
• You can choose to practice either Days of the Week or Months of the Year. Then simply go for Question & Answer or Arrange to Order.
• In the Question & Answer mode, you are presented 4 choices and you have to select the correct answer.
• In the Arrange to Order mode, you need to arrange a jumbled up list of either 4 days of week or 4 months of the year into the correct ascending order. The UI for arranging is very intuitive and user friendly for toddlers. They can simply drag and arrange the tiles.
• Kids are also encouraged to get multiple answers correct and they can earn bronze, silver and gold badges. The badges are earned by getting successive answers correct.
Do give us feedback and/or rate our application. You can also write to us at email@example.com.
High Level Features:
Practice your knowledge of Tenses in English language
• 3 modes of practice
• Simple Present
• Simple Past Tense
• Present Participle (Gerund)
• 300+ question bank
• Learn Synonyms or Similar words in the English language
• 500+ words
• 2 Modes : Learning and Test Mode
• Quick Quiz of Random 5 Questions
This Android app is suited for children and adults alike and has both a practice mode and a challenge mode.
When going for a challenge, you can choose from among 3 modes:
1. Easy: This mode will have only 2 numbers and 1 operand (from +,-,/,x). Either one of the numbers or the operand might be missing. E.g. 2 ? 3 = 6 or ? + 3 = 4
2.Medium: This mode will have 3 numbers and 2 operands (from +,-,/,x). Either one of the numbers or the operand might be missing. E.g. 6 x ? - 4 = 32
3. Difficult: This mode will have 4 numbers and 3 operands (from +,-,/,x). Either one of the numbers or the operand might be missing. E.g. 6 x 2 + 5 ? 9 = 153
You can also choose to record your high scores if you wish.
There is also a Practice mode. In this mode, you do not have the limit for the number of questions. You can practice as much as you like and the application also gives you a choice of using either Addition/Subtraction only and so on. Good for kids who want to get started with only some of the operations first.
We hope you like it and it helps to sharpen your Math skills on a daily basis. Do leave us feedback, we are listening.
1) You can be either the Organizer or a Player
2) As an Organizer, you can get the Tambola Board and you can draw the pieces. Features include an option to read out the numbers as they are drawn.
3) As a Player, you can generate a Ticket and play the game.
PLEASE NOTE: The application needs that you have installed VOICE Data for speech synthesis. To ensure that, please go to SETTINGS->Voice input and output->Text-to-speech settings->Install voice data. This will ensure that the application is able to read out the number also.
The application comes with over 140+ words where you can test out / practice your knowledge of English Gender.
There are 2 modes of practice : Masculine to Feminine and Feminine to Masculine.
There is also a Test Mode to take a quick quiz of 5 questions.