★ You can now easily backup your notes to Dropbox or SD-card. ★
m> notes notepad is designed to be convenient to use and makes it easy to focus on what's important - your notes' content and context. m> notes is a great app for writing notes, memo, shopping list or any other list of things you want to remember or just review later. With m>notes notepad it's easy to organize your notes into colorful notebooks.
Slide navigation and Android Action Bar (enabled even for v2.3 devices) allow you to browse your collection of notes quickly and without much effort. Use beautiful icons and notebook colors to add flavor to your collection of notes.
- Consistent sliding navigation
- Organize your notes and sub-notes into colored notebooks
- Add photos to your notes, make photos with your camera or choose a picture from the gallery
- Action Bar provides context information even on older devices
- Drag and drop to reorder notes
- Share your notes via Twitter, Facebook, email, etc.
- Backup to Dropbox
- Backup to SD-card
- 9 fonts to choose from
- Additional icons
- Unlimited notebooks
- Imports notebooks and notes from the free version
With m>notes notes and notebooks you can:
**Organize your notes into colored notebooks
Pick vivid colors for your bright ideas and memories. Select color for every notepad.
**Slide through your notes and notepads
Slide left and right to navigate through your notebooks and notes.
m>notes is the first android notebook with consistent sliding navigation.
**Reorder notes in every notepad with ease
Drag and drop your notes to order logically. m>notes inserts your new notes at the top or at the bottom of the list depending on your preferences.
Then you may drag and drop it anywhere in the list.
**Share your notes
m>notes allows you to share notes from your notepad with your friends via Twitter, Facebook, Email, SMS or any other sharing tool.
**Select beautiful font
m>notes has 8 beautiful rare fonts and also features exclusive handwritten Kolbaska font that improves remembering
**Label important things
Mark important things with color icons. Every note may have its own icon.
Create many colored notepads and make notes just about anything.
**Import notes from free version
Switch to the paid version and import all your notes in one tap.
Keywords: notepad, notes, notepad app, notebook, notepad with icons, organizer, beautiful notes, widget, notepad with photos, catch replacement
-Sort your Notes by categories wise
- Create and Share your Notes between your colleagues, friends via Email, Gmail, twitter.
- Notepad supports to write and edit notes
- Reminder on status bar
- Set reminder on Specific Date and Time, Repeating alarm on specific & multiple notes.
- NoteIt is lightweight and faster app,
How to ‘Share’ the Notes?
-You can Share your notes via Twitter, LinkedIn, Gmail, Whatapps, Messages and Bluetooth with your friends or groups of friends.
We are always eager to listen to feedback and suggestions and we do really go through all the mails. So if you have any suggestions which will help us to improve on the App do mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
More from developer
Time Table Lite allows you to maintain your timetable for the entire week and helps ease maintenance via features like Cloning and managing subjects. Extra features include ability to customize the class duration and also keep unlimited notes.
The Pro version builds on the Lite Version (https://market.android.com/details?id=com.thirdchimpanzee.timetablelite&feature=search_result) by allowing you the following extra features:
1. Manage multiple time tables. You can now manage different school timetables or if you are managing the time table for multiple kids.
2. Home Screen Widgets to give you a view of your next class.
It has a Database of 300+ words.
There are 2 modes of practice: Adjective to Adverb and Adverb to Adjective.
In the Test Mode, you can do a quick quiz of 5 random questions.
High Level Features:
Practice your knowledge of Tenses in English language
• 3 modes of practice
• Simple Present
• Simple Past Tense
• Present Participle (Gerund)
• 300+ question bank
• Learn Opposites or Antonyms in the English language
• 500+ words
• 2 Modes : Learning and Test Mode
• Quick Quiz of Random 5 Questions
Playing the game is simple. Each word is shown to you in a jumbled form. Simply assemble the letters together to form the correct word. You have 3 chances to get the word right before you lose points. Alternately, you can also skip and move on to the next word.
1) You can be either the Organizer or a Player
2) As an Organizer, you can get the Tambola Board and you can draw the pieces. Features include an option to read out the numbers as they are drawn.
3) As a Player, you can generate a Ticket and play the game.
PLEASE NOTE: The application needs that you have installed VOICE Data for speech synthesis. To ensure that, please go to SETTINGS->Voice input and output->Text-to-speech settings->Install voice data. This will ensure that the application is able to read out the number also.
High Level Features
- 100+ questions
- Each question is asked with 4 options, out of which one of them is the correct answer
- Study Mode: In this mode, you can go through each of the questions. You can select an answer and if the answer is wrong, it will prompt with the correct answer.
- Test Mode: You can take a quiz to test out your knowledge. You can opt for 10, 20 or 25 questions. In the test mode, you have to select the answer to the selected number of questions. Once the total number of questions are done, you are given a summary report of your results.
- Bookmark: You can create a bookmark at any of the questions to go back to the specific question at any time in the Study mode.
- Important Question: You can mark as important any question, especially if you wish to focus on revising important questions to get you more practice. Simply click on Important in the main menu to browse through the important questions quickly.
We hope you like the application and we plan to get more subjects af different Grade levels out soon.
Please send us feedback at email@example.com
A sentence will be shown and you have to enter the collective noun.
Database of 225+ words.
There is a Practice mode and a Test Mode, you can do a quick quiz of 5 random questions.
• Learn Synonyms or Similar words in the English language
• 500+ words
• 2 Modes : Learning and Test Mode
• Quick Quiz of Random 5 Questions
The application comes with over 140+ words where you can test out / practice your knowledge of English Gender.
There are 2 modes of practice : Masculine to Feminine and Feminine to Masculine.
There is also a Test Mode to take a quick quiz of 5 questions.
Simply set up a match by entering the team names, winning points and you are set on your way to tracking the game. As each point is won, you can increment the particular team's score. The application automatically keeps a track if a team has won the game and increments the set score accordingly.
1) Unlimited Game score tracking.
2) You can use this for different games like Table Tennis, Volleyball, Football, Basketball, etc where the first team to a maximum score is the winner.
3) Record multiple sets per match.
4) Correct the Set score at any time.
5) Full control over when the game ends.
6) Let your friends on Twitter and Facebook know about the match score.
7) Can use it in personal mode or even if you are a referee.
You can also project the scoreboard to a screen if there are multiple viewers.
Ready, Set and Go with the Game Score application.
This Android app is suited for children and adults alike and has both a practice mode and a challenge mode.
When going for a challenge, you can choose from among 3 modes:
1. Easy: This mode will have only 2 numbers and 1 operand (from +,-,/,x). Either one of the numbers or the operand might be missing. E.g. 2 ? 3 = 6 or ? + 3 = 4
2.Medium: This mode will have 3 numbers and 2 operands (from +,-,/,x). Either one of the numbers or the operand might be missing. E.g. 6 x ? - 4 = 32
3. Difficult: This mode will have 4 numbers and 3 operands (from +,-,/,x). Either one of the numbers or the operand might be missing. E.g. 6 x 2 + 5 ? 9 = 153
You can also choose to record your high scores if you wish.
There is also a Practice mode. In this mode, you do not have the limit for the number of questions. You can practice as much as you like and the application also gives you a choice of using either Addition/Subtraction only and so on. Good for kids who want to get started with only some of the operations first.
We hope you like it and it helps to sharpen your Math skills on a daily basis. Do leave us feedback, we are listening.