It works especially well if you use the eProductivity mail template from eproductivity.com.
The app pulls all your unfinished ToDo items (or Actions) from your Lotus Notes To Do.
Stores these in a local database for easy offline browsing. It lets you select which Context (Category)
from the ToDos to display.
You can mark a ToDo item as Done by long-pressing it in the list. This Done flag will synchronize to your Lotus Notes
To Do when you activate synchronization.
You can create a new ToDo item and it will synchronize to your Lotus Notes to do when you activate synchronization.
The app lets you toggle whether you want to see all your Actions or just the ones flagged with the Today flag. You can add or remove
the Today flag from an Action by long-pressing it.
Note that a FAQ is available from the developer website.
Completely rewritten code.
Choose any color note you wish by tapping the note and picking from a color wheel.
Email,sms your notes (hence contacts permissions) (long press open note for options)
Thats pretty much it - its simple, light and does exactly what it says on the box.
Add reminders and alarms super-fast with your Galaxy Note Pen.
Just pull out the pen and Oi pops up. Jot reminder, set time, that's it! No need even to unlock the phone, so you can create reminders very quickly.
- Designed solely for use with the Galaxy Note, taking full advantage of its unique features.
- No typing required, and no finicky handwriting recognition either - just write your reminder and Oi! will show that to you when the time comes.
- Pops up automatically when you pull out the Galaxy Note pen - no hunting around for the application icon.
- Pops up on top of lock screen so you can quickly add a reminder without entering your PIN. (Note: other features are locked when phone is locked, for your privacy).
- Automatically saves reminder when pen re-inserted.
- Unique and attractive clock control for super-fast selection of time with your pen..
- Timer countdown mode.
- Be reminded by your choice of audio and optional vibration.
- Slide control to dismiss, to prevent accidental dismissal on removal from your pocket.
- Reminder List.
• Attach a coarse or fine GPS location to each note
• Quickly view, create and edit notes
• Plot note location on a map
• Compact, easy-to-read notes list automatically sorted
• Share via KML or Google Maps link
• Simple and lightweight
• No sync or other unnecessary network traffic
• Your data is secure and controlled by you
• Share locations with friends and view them on your pc
Explanation of Permissions
• ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION, ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION - Naturally this is used for attaching a location to the note. The location is not stored in any other way by SpotPad
• INTERNET - Used to retreive scrollable maps and map images
• WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - Used to create KML file for GMail. External SD card not required. File is deleted after email is sent or discarded.
Access during call from notification bar, or from app icon
To pull notification bar in the call screen, press HOME first (Android limitation)
The app has two modes for number or note:
* Save it to the clipboard (which later you can 'paste' it wherever you like)
* Save it in the internal app memory
On both you can later access the last saved number or note and create a contact, dial or SMS
DONATE VERSION NOW SUPPORTS LOG AND SHARE OF SAVED NUMBERS (For those who require multiple numbers to save)
allows you to do simple drawing as with a real whiteboard. It also includes the ability to place "sticky" notes on the
board which you can move and edit. The full version provides
unlimited saving of uniquely named boards and unlimited "sticky" notes. The demo version allows you to save one board and has support for a maximum of three "sticky" notes.
This version is supported using advertising. If you
want to remove the ads, you can purchase the full version.
Thank you for your support.
More from developer
Time Table Lite allows you to maintain your timetable for the entire week and helps ease maintenance via features like Cloning and managing subjects. Extra features include ability to customize the class duration and also keep unlimited notes.
The Pro version builds on the Lite Version (https://market.android.com/details?id=com.thirdchimpanzee.timetablelite&feature=search_result) by allowing you the following extra features:
1. Manage multiple time tables. You can now manage different school timetables or if you are managing the time table for multiple kids.
2. Home Screen Widgets to give you a view of your next class.
It has a Database of 300+ words.
There are 2 modes of practice: Adjective to Adverb and Adverb to Adjective.
In the Test Mode, you can do a quick quiz of 5 random questions.
• Learn Opposites or Antonyms in the English language
• 500+ words
• 2 Modes : Learning and Test Mode
• Quick Quiz of Random 5 Questions
Playing the game is simple. Each word is shown to you in a jumbled form. Simply assemble the letters together to form the correct word. You have 3 chances to get the word right before you lose points. Alternately, you can also skip and move on to the next word.
High Level Features:
Practice your knowledge of Tenses in English language
• 3 modes of practice
• Simple Present
• Simple Past Tense
• Present Participle (Gerund)
• 300+ question bank
1) You can be either the Organizer or a Player
2) As an Organizer, you can get the Tambola Board and you can draw the pieces. Features include an option to read out the numbers as they are drawn.
3) As a Player, you can generate a Ticket and play the game.
PLEASE NOTE: The application needs that you have installed VOICE Data for speech synthesis. To ensure that, please go to SETTINGS->Voice input and output->Text-to-speech settings->Install voice data. This will ensure that the application is able to read out the number also.
High Level Features
- 100+ questions
- Each question is asked with 4 options, out of which one of them is the correct answer
- Study Mode: In this mode, you can go through each of the questions. You can select an answer and if the answer is wrong, it will prompt with the correct answer.
- Test Mode: You can take a quiz to test out your knowledge. You can opt for 10, 20 or 25 questions. In the test mode, you have to select the answer to the selected number of questions. Once the total number of questions are done, you are given a summary report of your results.
- Bookmark: You can create a bookmark at any of the questions to go back to the specific question at any time in the Study mode.
- Important Question: You can mark as important any question, especially if you wish to focus on revising important questions to get you more practice. Simply click on Important in the main menu to browse through the important questions quickly.
We hope you like the application and we plan to get more subjects af different Grade levels out soon.
Please send us feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org
A sentence will be shown and you have to enter the collective noun.
Database of 225+ words.
There is a Practice mode and a Test Mode, you can do a quick quiz of 5 random questions.
• Learn Synonyms or Similar words in the English language
• 500+ words
• 2 Modes : Learning and Test Mode
• Quick Quiz of Random 5 Questions
The application comes with over 140+ words where you can test out / practice your knowledge of English Gender.
There are 2 modes of practice : Masculine to Feminine and Feminine to Masculine.
There is also a Test Mode to take a quick quiz of 5 questions.
Simply set up a match by entering the team names, winning points and you are set on your way to tracking the game. As each point is won, you can increment the particular team's score. The application automatically keeps a track if a team has won the game and increments the set score accordingly.
1) Unlimited Game score tracking.
2) You can use this for different games like Table Tennis, Volleyball, Football, Basketball, etc where the first team to a maximum score is the winner.
3) Record multiple sets per match.
4) Correct the Set score at any time.
5) Full control over when the game ends.
6) Let your friends on Twitter and Facebook know about the match score.
7) Can use it in personal mode or even if you are a referee.
You can also project the scoreboard to a screen if there are multiple viewers.
Ready, Set and Go with the Game Score application.
This Android app is suited for children and adults alike and has both a practice mode and a challenge mode.
When going for a challenge, you can choose from among 3 modes:
1. Easy: This mode will have only 2 numbers and 1 operand (from +,-,/,x). Either one of the numbers or the operand might be missing. E.g. 2 ? 3 = 6 or ? + 3 = 4
2.Medium: This mode will have 3 numbers and 2 operands (from +,-,/,x). Either one of the numbers or the operand might be missing. E.g. 6 x ? - 4 = 32
3. Difficult: This mode will have 4 numbers and 3 operands (from +,-,/,x). Either one of the numbers or the operand might be missing. E.g. 6 x 2 + 5 ? 9 = 153
You can also choose to record your high scores if you wish.
There is also a Practice mode. In this mode, you do not have the limit for the number of questions. You can practice as much as you like and the application also gives you a choice of using either Addition/Subtraction only and so on. Good for kids who want to get started with only some of the operations first.
We hope you like it and it helps to sharpen your Math skills on a daily basis. Do leave us feedback, we are listening.