Location dependent answers are automatically set.
A shuffle mode randomizes the questions' order.
Option to speak the question.
Easy uninstall from the app's 'menu'
See online version at
We provide a self-test on the content of "Learn About the United States: Quick Civics Lessons for the Naturalization Test". The brochure is an official USCIS study material, covering all of the civics questions that may be asked during the Naturalization interview.
Our Audible Flash Cards for the Naturalization Test cover all of the civics questions that a naturalization applicant should study to pass the US Citizenship Exam.
✔ Mobile device friendly "Learn About the United States: Quick Civics Lessons" brochure.
✔ 100 Audible Flash Cards.
✔ Ability to control study process by dividing the questions into groups (to Study, Learned, Difficult).
✔ Study progress is preserved automatically when the is in sleep/paused/closed mode.
✔ Ability to shuffle all cards.
✔ Mode to show Seniors' cards only.
✔ Portrait and Landscape view.
✔ Preference screen to customize animations, sound, and more.
✔ No network required: all texts and sounds are stored on your mobile device.
✔ New in 2.0: integration with free US Citizenship State Answers. Use the add-on to insert location dependent answers to questions 20,23,43, and 44.
Visit http://www.pinchandchuck.com/exam.html#civics for more information and screenshots.
Visit http://www.passcitizenshipexam.com/newCivicsTest/index.html to view the web-based version of the app and practice on-line for free.
Please contact our developers directly if you would like to report a problem or have a feature suggestion: firstname.lastname@example.org
This app contains all the questions you will be asked in the citizenship test. The slick user interface allows you to choose from possible answers.
Questions are presented in random order and will not be repeated in same test. Latest test scores are saved automatically.
• Choose number of questions you would like in each test.
• Shows test results in HTML format.
• Track your progress.
• A new module, “Progress Meter” keeps track of how you are performing in a particular topic
• Special algorithm that randomizes questions every time you take a test.
keywords: uscis, us citizenship, citizenship, usa citizenship, united states citizenship
I couldn't find a decent app to study for the U.S. citizenship test that accurately reads questions and answers out loud, so I made one. All the other apps were either too hard to use, too distracting with annoying ads, or worst of all, had outdated questions and answers. I made my app to be the best and most effective way to master all 100 of the civics questions and answers to pass your citizenship test with confidence and a smile.
MOST UP-TO-DATE QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
- Taken directly from the USCIS U.S. Citizenship Test website
- Be Careful: many of the other apps, especially the "free" ones, have outdated or incorrect questions and answers (some of them also sell your private information to third parties)
NATIVE SPEAKER PRONUNCIATION
- This is the *only* app on the market that has native speaker pronunciation - learn the correct way the first time
- Other apps utilize text-to-speech that mispronounce many words, especially names of people and places
- Pronunciation, if not needed, can be easily be disabled/muted
- The app works in a flash card format
- Review cards in order or randomly / shuffled
QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS ARE SPECIFIC TO YOUR LOCATION (STATE/ZIP-CODE)
STUDY ANYWHERE AND EVERYWHERE
- No need to carry heavy books or bulky note cards
- No need to print anything out
LEARN FASTER WITH IMAGES
- It's been proven that images help encode and retain information in the brain much better
SUPER EASY TO USE
- Clean and super intuitive user interface
- Focus on studying, not on learning how to operate the app
- Advertisements in learning apps are annoying and distracting
- It will take you twice as long to learn this material with advertisements flashing at the bottom of the other "free" apps
ABILITY TO SEE ALL QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS IN ONE LIST VIEW FOR EASY REFERENCE
WORKS GREAT ON PHONES AND TABLETS OF ANY SIZE
Please feel free to e-mail me about any suggestions for improvement or additional functionality. If you encounter any problems, please e-mail me before posting a negative review, as I will fix the issue promptly :)
I hope you enjoy my app & good luck on the citizenship test!
*** Your rating and review are greatly appreciated! ***
Amino Acid Reference provides information for 20 amino acids:
- Chemical structures
- Three letter codes and one letter codes
- Chemical formula and molecular formula
- Molecular weight
- Hydroxyl containing
- Sulfur containing
- pK-Values of amine group, carboxylic acid group, and side chain
- Hydropathy index
- CAS #
- Functions and dietary source.
Amino Acids can be searched or filtered by 11 properties, including Polarity, Charge, Essential, Acidity, Codon, Hydroxyl containing, Sulfur containing, Aromatic, Archiral, Hydropathy index, Absorbance, etc.
It can also be searched by Codon. In additon, a codon table is provided.
Note this is a Ad free version of Amino Acid Reference.
- ~500 commonly used phrases.
- Organized in categories.
- Displayed in large font. You can show it even if you can't pronounce it.
- Audio recorded by native Mandarin speaker.
- Favorite phrases can be saved.
- No network connection required.