Location dependent answers are automatically set.
A shuffle mode randomizes the questions' order.
Option to speak the question.
Easy uninstall from the app's 'menu'
See online version at
This app contains all the questions you will be asked in the citizenship test. The slick user interface allows you to choose from possible answers.
Questions are presented in random order and will not be repeated in same test. Latest test scores are saved automatically.
• Choose number of questions you would like in each test.
• Shows test results in HTML format.
• Track your progress.
• A new module, “Progress Meter” keeps track of how you are performing in a particular topic
• Special algorithm that randomizes questions every time you take a test.
Track scores & post score for global ranking.
With one touch send a quiz quiz by text message to a friend.
Review a quiz report of incorrect answers card by email.
keywords: united states citizenship test, us citizenship practice test, usa citizenship test, us citizenship test answers, us immigration citizenship test, us citizenship sample test
keywords: uscis, us citizenship, citizenship, usa citizenship, united states citizenship
*Try the free version [US Citizenship Study Guide for Senior] :
- Android → market://details?id=com.izee.android.uscitizenshipsenior
- Web → http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.izee.android.uscitizenshipsenior
- Audio of 100 Civic Questions and Answers can be played manually.
- Auto Play Mode: Continually play the civic questions and answers in sequence.
- Random Mode: Play randomly selected question.
- You can select Auto Play Mode and Random Mode at same time.
- 75 Vocabularies provided by U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Service.
- First, listen to the audio.
- Next, write the word on the writing pad area.
- Last, check the spelling by click the check button.
- 64 Vocabularies provided U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Service.
- First, read the word then play the audio.
Commands for the Interview
- Commands that you may hear during the naturalization interview.
This App does not require any personal information, GPS location, Internet access, or any permission except System tools to prevent phone from sleeping while you are studying.
I couldn't find a decent app to study for the U.S. citizenship test that accurately reads questions and answers out loud, so I made one. All the other apps were either too hard to use, too distracting with annoying ads, or worst of all, had outdated questions and answers. I made my app to be the best and most effective way to master all 100 of the civics questions and answers to pass your citizenship test with confidence and a smile.
MOST UP-TO-DATE QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
- Taken directly from the USCIS U.S. Citizenship Test website
- Be Careful: many of the other apps, especially the "free" ones, have outdated or incorrect questions and answers (some of them also sell your private information to third parties)
NATIVE SPEAKER PRONUNCIATION
- This is the *only* app on the market that has native speaker pronunciation - learn the correct way the first time
- Other apps utilize text-to-speech that mispronounce many words, especially names of people and places
- Pronunciation, if not needed, can be easily be disabled/muted
- The app works in a flash card format
- Review cards in order or randomly / shuffled
QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS ARE SPECIFIC TO YOUR LOCATION (STATE/ZIP-CODE)
STUDY ANYWHERE AND EVERYWHERE
- No need to carry heavy books or bulky note cards
- No need to print anything out
LEARN FASTER WITH IMAGES
- It's been proven that images help encode and retain information in the brain much better
SUPER EASY TO USE
- Clean and super intuitive user interface
- Focus on studying, not on learning how to operate the app
- Advertisements in learning apps are annoying and distracting
- It will take you twice as long to learn this material with advertisements flashing at the bottom of the other "free" apps
ABILITY TO SEE ALL QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS IN ONE LIST VIEW FOR EASY REFERENCE
WORKS GREAT ON PHONES AND TABLETS OF ANY SIZE
Please feel free to e-mail me about any suggestions for improvement or additional functionality. If you encounter any problems, please e-mail me before posting a negative review, as I will fix the issue promptly :)
I hope you enjoy my app & good luck on the citizenship test!
*** Your rating and review are greatly appreciated! ***
US Citizenship Test App 2014
There are 100 civics questions on the naturalization test. You will be asked up to 10 questions and you need to answer at least 6 of them correctly.
☆ Learn the official questions ☆
☆ Practice them with mock tests ☆
☆ 100% Free ☆
The questions are covering the following areas:
• American Government (American Democracy, Systems of Government, Rights and Responsibilities)
• American History (Colonial Period, Independence, American)
• Integrated Civics (Geography, Symbols, Holidays).
Prepare yourself for the actual UCSIS Civics test with this amazing App
There are lots of statistics and tools that help you during your studies.
• Lerncoach & real test simulation
• No Internet connection required
• Compare yourself with friends - now with highscore ranking!
Would you like to find out more about us, or have you got a technical question? Then visit us online or contact us via mail. Thank you and good luck!
Amino Acid Reference provides information for 20 amino acids:
- Chemical structures
- Three letter codes and one letter codes
- Chemical formula and molecular formula
- Molecular weight
- Hydroxyl containing
- Sulfur containing
- pK-Values of amine group, carboxylic acid group, and side chain
- Hydropathy index
- CAS #
- Functions and dietary source.
Amino Acids can be searched or filtered by 11 properties, including Polarity, Charge, Essential, Acidity, Codon, Hydroxyl containing, Sulfur containing, Aromatic, Archiral, Hydropathy index, Absorbance, etc.
It can also be searched by Codon. In additon, a codon table is provided.
Note this is a Ad free version of Amino Acid Reference.
- ~500 commonly used phrases.
- Organized in categories.
- Displayed in large font. You can show it even if you can't pronounce it.
- Audio recorded by native Mandarin speaker.
- Favorite phrases can be saved.
- No network connection required.