BMI Calculator is free app that allows you to monitor BMI and percentage of fat in your body.
Ideal weight - app calculates the ideal weight you should gain.
To calculate it app uses the D. R. Miller formula.
Body fat percentage is estimated from BMI by formula derived by Deurenberg and co-workers.
All measurements use information about your body: gender, age, height and weight.
App is designed for people of different ages and supports for both metric and imperial.
Track your BMI and stay healthy!
• Visit SplendApps.com: http://splendapps.com/
• Contact Us: http://splendapps.com/contact-us
• Twitter: http://twitter.com/SplendApps
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/SplendApps
• Google+: https://google.com/+Splendapps
- Measurement units in Metric and Imperial
- Visualization of your weight and BMI on the dial
- Find out your ideal weight range
- Calculates BMI for ages 5+
- Shows weight ranges according to the World Health Organisation guidelines
The Body Mass Index is a way of seeing if your weight is appropriate for your height. Inaccuracies can occur if you're an athlete or very muscular as this can give you a higher BMI even if you have a healthy level of body fat. Also this app is not appropriate for women who are pregnant or breastfeeding, or people who are very frail.
FEATURES OF BMI.
- create your basic profile with height, weight, age etc..
- add your picture to your profile
* BODY FITNESS
- BMI, Body fat percentage, Ideal body weight demonstrates your current fitness level.
- These indicators influences an individual to fine tune their health and prevent obesity at young age.
* WEIGHT LOSS DIET
- 5 day diet chart helps you to plan your healthy diet to improve your fitness and health.
* WEIGHT GOAL PROGRESS
- Lets you know, how well you are progressing with your weight loss or weight gain.
* DAILY CALORIE REQUIREMENTS
- Every person has a different caloric needs based on their lifestyle.
- Lets you know about your minimum calorie needs based on your fitness parameters and your activity
P.S. There are many new features such as data sync, exercise tracker are planned for the future releases. Thanks for Supporting us and as always we need your continuous encouragement in future.
• Body Mass Index: is defined as the body weight divided by the square of the height. It provides a rough guide since it doesn't take into account a person build or the composition of the body weight.
• Waist-to-Height Ratio: is defined as the waist circumference divided by the height. It measures abdominal obesity and therefore can be used as a better indicator of health risks than Body Mass Index.
• Body Fat Percentage: is defined as the weight of fat divided by the total weight. It is estimated with the 'US Navy Circumference Method' which uses the height and circumferences of waist, neck and hip.
• Basal Metabolic Rate: The BMR or Basal Metabolic Rate is the calorie requirement for your body to function when you are in complete rest. Also, the daily calorie needs for sedentary, Lightly active, Moderately active, Very active, Extra active activity level are calculated.
This App is ad supported.
★ Have Suggestions or Issues?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org and you'll get a prompt response
1. Age and Gender based classification of range
2. Supports Metric and Imperial scales
3. Suggests your normal range
4. Gender based themes
What is Body Mass Index (BMI)?
BMI or Body Mass Index is a measurement of body fat based on your height and weight which generally applies to both adult men and women. BMI is very easy to measure and calculate and is therefore the most commonly used tool to correlate risk of health problems with your weight.
How does Waist To Hip Ratio (WTH) complement the BMI?
The World Health Organisation considers the Waist to Hip Ratio a good indicator of your personal health. However, it works best only if you consider your reading from both BMI and WTH. A good range on both BMI & WTH ensures a healthier you.
Would age and gender change my BMI & WTH?
Although age and gender has no impact on your BMI or WTH, it would influence ‘the Range’ to which an adult belongs. We have considered age and gender to calculate the Range in our “Health Calculator".
Who should not be using Health Calculator?
BMI & WTH are mere indicators basis your body statistics and does not take into consideration your body type, structure, current health status, diet or exercise. These are only indicators/ guideline. Do not use Health Calculator – BMI & WTH if you fall under the following:
1. Children (below 18 yrs)
2. Pregnant Ladies
3. Athletes / Body builders
4. People with medical conditions
Keywords: BMI, WTH, Body Mass Index, Waist to Hip Ratio, Health Calculator, Ideal Weight
MyFitness calculator Includes:-
• TDEE Calculator = (Total Calories intake calculator ) How many calories should you be consuming each day?
• Macros Nutrients Calculator - How many grams of Carbohydrate, Protein, and Fat should you be eating at each
• BMI Calculator
• BMR Calculator = Basal Metalbolic Rate
• One Rep Max Calculator
• Water Intake Calculator (Water your body) Water consumption calculator – calculates/suggests to you a goal to reach each day
• Max Heart Calculator
• Tablet-optimized UI
• Metric and imperial systems are supported
• Calculate all major nutrients: calories, fat, protein, carbs,
• Body Mass Index( BMI Calculator ): is defined as the body weight divided by the square of the height. BMI Calculator provides a rough guide since it doesn't take into account a persons build or the composition of the body weight. Just enter your weight and height and get the BMI value and also your ideal weight range. -BMI Calculator can be used to find your healthy weight if you want to lose weight or are on diet.
TDEE is the amount calories your body burns in a 24 hour period, sleeping, working, exercising, playing and even digesting food!
The IIFYM TDEE Calculator is designed to give you your exact TDEE based on a few key factors (BMR + TOTAL ENERGY EXPENDITURE).
TDEE is the most important bit of information available to us when trying to gain muscle or burn fat and lose weight which is why the IIFYM TDEE Calculator is based on the most exact TDEE formulas available.
Fat Weight Loss Secret
• If we eat more calories than our body requires, we will gain weight watchers.
• If we eat less calories than our body needs, we will lose weight watchers.
• Unless we know exactly what our TDEE is, we have no way of knowing how many calories to consume to burn body fat or gain muscle
Find out how many calories you need and use MyFitnessPal or any Calorie Counter or Calorie tracker app to track your calories.
BMR = Basal Metalbolic Rate (similar to RMR = Resting Metabolic Rate)
Your BMR (BMR calcualtor) is represents the number of calories your body burns at rest. The BMR calcualtor will calculate the precise amount of calories your individual body requires to keep you alive.
The BMR Calculator is not a TDEE Calculator so you should not base any dietary decision on the number our BMR calculator spits out
✓ Support for both metric (cm/kg) and imperial systems (lbs/inches).
✓ Suggests the optimal weight range for your height.
✓ Graphic colored results.
✓ For people of age 19-65 years.
Track your weight, BMI (Body Mass Index), body fat percentage and even your own user-defined tracking items. Create profiles for yourself and your family. Various charts, statistics, trends and much more will help you monitor your progress and boost your motivation to reach your ideal weight.
Start today, you're worth it!
★ Feel free to contact us for any questions, feature requests, ideas for improvement or bugs! Just use the email provided by the google play store, the in-app contact feature or follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/cryofy
✔ Featured app on 'The Fresh Living Project' @ http://www.freshlivingproject.com
• Simple, fun and intuitive to use weight tracker.
• Innovative and clear user interface: almost no typing required, easy to use slide controls.
• Widget for your home screen.
• Multi-user support: create profiles for yourself, your partner, your kids.
• User-defined tracking items: create and track your own items, fully integrated in the app.
• Available languages: English, Deutsch, 日本語, 한국어, Español, Português, Italiano, Français, 中文, Русский, हिंदी, Svenska, Nederlands, Polski, Türkçe
• Support of metric and imperial units: Pound, Kilogram, Foot, Centimeter and many more.
• Measure and estimate your body fat percentage: Weight Meter determines your body fat in quick and easy fashion.
• Built-in BMI calculator: Your Body Mass Index is calculated automatically.
• Built-in ideal weight calculator: Set your ideal weight as your weight goal and monitor your progress.
• Powerful analysis and reporting function via charts and spreadsheets: Don't lose track of your weight, BMI and body fat percentage and easily keep an eye on your weight loss or weight gain.
• 'Remind me' functionality: Never forget to take your weight again!
• Monitor and support your progress with photos and notes.
• Backup and restore your data.
• Easy import of data from the free version of Weight Meter (instructions at the bottom)
• Export and import csv files: Monitor your weight, BMI and body fat percentage with Excel, Numbers or Google Docs on your laptop or desktop computer.
• Export charts of your weight, BMI and body fat percentage and share them directly with friends via email, on Picasa, facebook and many more.
• Integrated guide to measure your body fat percentage.
• An extended help lets you discover the various functions of this app.
1. How to easily transfer your data from the free to the paid version:
• In the free version of Weight Meter:
✔ Select your user and press the menu button on the home screen of the app (where your weight records are listed)
✔ Select the 'Import & export' menu and select the 'Write backup' list item
✔ Your backup file is written
• In the paid version of Weight Meter:
✔ Press the menu button on the home screen and select the 'Import' menu
✔ Select the 'Read backup' list item and choose the file you've created before
✔ Your data is imported
Easily calculate your BMI by choosing your height and your weight.
• Your data can be easily modified with our two intuitive sliders. Simply choose your age and your sex to get the most accurate results. We display clearly your BMI and also an approximation of your body fat percentage, according to the data you have set.
• Check your health daily by updating your weight with our app. By signing up, you can save your weight evolution daily and take care of your health carefully. Your can save your weights daily in your personal space and you can manage several accounts on the same device.
• A customized chart is available to check your weight loss throughout weeks and help you keep your body healthy.
• According to the World Health Organization, the Body Mass Index of an adult should be comprised between 18.5 and 25 to be considered as normal. To help you understand your goals, the normal weight interval according to your height, your sex and your age is clearly displayed in our app.
• This application is suitable for everybody including children from the age of 5 years old. You can switch between metric units (kilograms and centimeters) and imperial units (pounds and fets) to track your weight loss easily.
Our app is fully translated. We value your feedbacks and we are listening to all your comments and advices to deliver you the best application for tracking your weight daily.
If you find any problem or have any suggestions, do not hesitate to send us a message on Twitter (https://twitter.com/monirapps) or Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/monirapps.vayvay)
Please share it, rate it and comment it!
BodyCal is the ultimate body calculator that can help you set and achieve goals. BodyCal is designed to assist you when starting a diet, whether that be to lose or gain weight. There is no better app - That’s a fact.
WHY WE’RE BETTER THAN OTHER APPS
Largest amount of calculators that are specific to your body. Ranging from IIFYM, Macronutrients Calculator, BMI, Lean Body Mass, Body Fat Percentage, Tape Measure Body Fat, Caliper Body Fat, BMR, TDEE, Water Intake, Ideal Weight, Target Heart Rate, One-Rep Max. All easy to use and accurate! Many more tools too!
Our macro plans and diet plans ranging from Ketogenic (Atkins), Paleo,Low Carb, Low Fat, Zone Diet, Body Building and Textbook.
IIFYM simply means eating a diet that meets your macronutrient needs. The idea of IIFYM is simple – you eat whatever foods you like the fill your allotment of proteins, carbs and fats. This can set your target that can later be added to myfitnesspal. This can also be used for macro nutrition calculator with diet plans including: Ketogenic, BodyBuilder, Paleo, Low Carb, Zone Diet, Low Fat.
BMI, or body mass index, is a simple calculation that is commonly used to indicate whether you're a healthy weight for your height. Your BMI is calculated by dividing your weight in kilograms by your height in metres squared.
BODY FAT (Tape & Calipers):
This body fat calculator is based on the body fat algorithms developed by the U.S. Navy, U.S. Army and the YMCA. There is 4 measurements to calculate body fat with a tape measure and also body fat with calipers
BODY FAT TESTING WITH SKINFOLD CALIPERS
The Skinfold caliper is a device which measures the thickness of a fold of your skin with its underlying layer of fat. By doing this at the key locations can be a quite accurate representative of the total amount of fat that is on your body.
Calculations include: Jackson/Pollack, Parillo, Durnin and Womersley, Sloan. It can also be used with different body types from Caucasian to African American using different formulas.
BODY FAT TESTING WITH TAPE MEASURE
This tape-measure test is used to estimate your percent body fat. It is usually quite accurate. This includes measurements from U.S Navy, YMCA, Covert Bailey.
Need to know what your one-rep max (1RM) is for a new workout program based on percentages? Use the calculator and formulas to figure it out. Of course, this is only an estimate. Don’t take this for fact.
For any queries or for more suggestions please feel free to email email@example.com
Many thanks and enjoy!
By using this BMI Calculator (Body Mass Index Calculator) you can find your waist-to-height ratio and body fat percentage. Know your ideal weight based on your height.
• Kilograms & Pounds for weight input
• Metric and English systems are supported
• 5 different measurement ranges supported
These values are provided just for your initial reference. Consult your physician for any actions.
Your feedback is important to us. Please feel free to send us your valuable feedback
- The BMI Calculator Free is an application that calculates BMI(Body Mass Index) from the height and weight.
- If you press Calc button after the height and weight is entered, BMI, obesity classification, and obesity classification table are displayed.
- If you press Metric button, you can enter the height and weight with cm/kg, and press Imperial button with ft,in/lbs.
- You can enter the height up to 302.3cm or 9ft11in.
- You can enter the weight up to 453.1kg or 999lbs.
- Corresponding Android OS:Android OS 2.1 and more.
- Confirmed model:
* Docomo SC-02B(GALAXY S)/Android OS 2.2
* Sony Tablet S／Android OS 4.0.3
- The classification of the obesity classification by BMI follows WHO (World Health Organization) standard.
5.Difference point of pay version and free version
- As for a free version, the following points are different from a pay version.
* Advertisement is displayed at the bottom of screen.
* "Free" is added to end of the application title.
BMI is a useful measure of overweight and obesity. BMI is an estimate of body fat and a good gauge of your risk for diseases that can occur with more body fat.
The higher your BMI, the higher your risk for certain diseases such as heart disease, high blood pressure, type 2 diabetes, gallstones, breathing problems, and certain cancers.
Although BMI can be used for most men and women, it does have some limits: It may overestimate body fat in athletes and others who have a muscular build. It may underestimate body fat in older persons and others who have lost muscle.
fitness, lifestyle, sports
This BMI calculator allows you to quickly calculate the ratio of body mass index - BMI. Result is calculated according to general reading table created by World Health Organization (WHO) - the same for male and female regardless the age. The BMI is meant to be used as a simple means of classifying physically inactive individuals with an average body composition. BMI categories (underweight, overweight or obese) from general reading table are inappropriate for athletes, children, the elderly, and the infirm because do not take into account many factors such as frame size and muscularity. The BMI categories also fail to account for varying proportions of fat, bone, cartilage, water weight, and more. Despite this, BMI categories are regularly regarded as a satisfactory tool for measuring whether sedentary individuals' weight is in normal range. Obligatory weight loss tool for obese people.
- calculation of BMI (Body Mass Index)
- presenting the ideal weight range for a given height - helpful if you want to lose weight or are on diet
- supporting two formats of units - metric (cm and kg) and imperial ( inches [1 in = 2,54 cm] and international pounds [1 lb = 0,45359237 kg] )
- app2sd support (on Android 2.2 and higher)
- available languages: English, German, Dutch, Polish, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Ukrainian, Russian
To change the units from metric to imperial and vice versa, the 'menu' button must be clicked.
Any comments are welcome. Please notify me by e-mail about any bugs found or missing functions that you want to be included in future versions of the BMI calculator.
NOTE: if you can help me with translation into your native language do not hesitate to contact me.
This application calculates the Body Mass Index (BMI) of a person based on the height and weight of the person.
Also, the application tells whether the weight of the person is Normal or he/she is Underweight/Overweight/Obese.
Furthermore, it tells the Normal weight range of the person.
Additional facility: There is tracking facility in the application. If you save the BMI result, it will appear in the tracker list for your future reference. Also, you can delete the result from the tracker list whenever you want.
Tags: Health, Fitness, Body mass index, BMI Calculator, Weight loss, Weight gain, Diet
Improve your mental skills by answering special calculus as fast as possible!
Play it every day and your brain will never get out of shape! Also a great tool for your child that will teach operator precedence like no other app.
No brackets! Be fast and accurate!
Are you up to the challenge?
Math IQ is the best math app on Nokia Store and now it is available on your Android!
Global highscores: all time, weekly, local tables
Support for different settings (e.g. operator symbols, numpad layout)
I am always improving Math IQ to better serve users - so please share your valued feedback and ideas at: firstname.lastname@example.org