This application calculates the Body Mass Index (BMI) of a person based on the height and weight of the person.
Also, the application tells whether the weight of the person is Normal or he/she is Underweight/Overweight/Obese.
Furthermore, it tells the Normal weight range of the person.
Additional facility: There is tracking facility in the application. If you save the BMI result, it will appear in the tracker list for your future reference. Also, you can delete the result from the tracker list whenever you want.
Tags: Health, Fitness, Body mass index, BMI Calculator, Weight loss, Weight gain, Diet
BMI Calculator is free app that allows you to monitor BMI and percentage of fat in your body.
Ideal weight - app calculates the ideal weight you should gain.
To calculate it app uses the D. R. Miller formula.
Body fat percentage is estimated from BMI by formula derived by Deurenberg and co-workers.
All measurements use information about your body: gender, age, height and weight.
App is designed for people of different ages and supports for both metric and imperial.
Track your BMI and stay healthy!
• Visit SplendApps.com: http://splendapps.com/
• Contact Us: http://splendapps.com/contact-us
• Twitter: http://twitter.com/SplendApps
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/SplendApps
• Google+: https://google.com/+Splendapps
FEATURES OF BMI.
- create your basic profile with height, weight, age etc..
- add your picture to your profile
* BODY FITNESS
- BMI, Body fat percentage, Ideal body weight demonstrates your current fitness level.
- These indicators influences an individual to fine tune their health and prevent obesity at young age.
* WEIGHT LOSS DIET
- 5 day diet chart helps you to plan your healthy diet to improve your fitness and health.
* WEIGHT GOAL PROGRESS
- Lets you know, how well you are progressing with your weight loss or weight gain.
* DAILY CALORIE REQUIREMENTS
- Every person has a different caloric needs based on their lifestyle.
- Lets you know about your minimum calorie needs based on your fitness parameters and your activity
P.S. There are many new features such as data sync, exercise tracker are planned for the future releases. Thanks for Supporting us and as always we need your continuous encouragement in future.
- Measurement units in Metric and Imperial
- Visualization of your weight and BMI on the dial
- Find out your ideal weight range
- Calculates BMI for ages 5+
- Shows weight ranges according to the World Health Organisation guidelines
The Body Mass Index is a way of seeing if your weight is appropriate for your height. Inaccuracies can occur if you're an athlete or very muscular as this can give you a higher BMI even if you have a healthy level of body fat. Also this app is not appropriate for women who are pregnant or breastfeeding, or people who are very frail.
• Body Mass Index: is defined as the body weight divided by the square of the height. It provides a rough guide since it doesn't take into account a person build or the composition of the body weight.
• Waist-to-Height Ratio: is defined as the waist circumference divided by the height. It measures abdominal obesity and therefore can be used as a better indicator of health risks than Body Mass Index.
• Body Fat Percentage: is defined as the weight of fat divided by the total weight. It is estimated with the 'US Navy Circumference Method' which uses the height and circumferences of waist, neck and hip.
• Basal Metabolic Rate: The BMR or Basal Metabolic Rate is the calorie requirement for your body to function when you are in complete rest. Also, the daily calorie needs for sedentary, Lightly active, Moderately active, Very active, Extra active activity level are calculated.
This App is ad supported.
★ Have Suggestions or Issues?
Email email@example.com and you'll get a prompt response
1. Age and Gender based classification of range
2. Supports Metric and Imperial scales
3. Suggests your normal range
4. Gender based themes
What is Body Mass Index (BMI)?
BMI or Body Mass Index is a measurement of body fat based on your height and weight which generally applies to both adult men and women. BMI is very easy to measure and calculate and is therefore the most commonly used tool to correlate risk of health problems with your weight.
How does Waist To Hip Ratio (WTH) complement the BMI?
The World Health Organisation considers the Waist to Hip Ratio a good indicator of your personal health. However, it works best only if you consider your reading from both BMI and WTH. A good range on both BMI & WTH ensures a healthier you.
Would age and gender change my BMI & WTH?
Although age and gender has no impact on your BMI or WTH, it would influence ‘the Range’ to which an adult belongs. We have considered age and gender to calculate the Range in our “Health Calculator".
Who should not be using Health Calculator?
BMI & WTH are mere indicators basis your body statistics and does not take into consideration your body type, structure, current health status, diet or exercise. These are only indicators/ guideline. Do not use Health Calculator – BMI & WTH if you fall under the following:
1. Children (below 18 yrs)
2. Pregnant Ladies
3. Athletes / Body builders
4. People with medical conditions
Keywords: BMI, WTH, Body Mass Index, Waist to Hip Ratio, Health Calculator, Ideal Weight
/!\ It is strongly recommended to make regular backups by email. This will avoid you to losing your datas in case of mishandling or crash of your device!
The app show automatically your BMI and your Body Fat %.
On the chart, you can display :
- BMI zone
- Body Fat % zone
- Weight goal
- Moving average
- Trend curve
On the chart you can also :
- see weight
- see note
- see rate (food & sport)
- see the difference between two points
- Zoom (X and Y)
- Take a screenshot
- Return to initial view by double tap
The home page show you :
- Last weight
- Fat Body %
- Weight goal
- Time-to-goal estimate
- Weight to loose or gain to achieve the goal
A widget is available in this version. This will provide you on the essential informations (Last weight, BMI, Fat Body %, weight goal, trend, time-to-goal estimate, and weight to loose or gain to achieve the goal).
The weight log, will show you :
- the loss or the gain between two month or two weight
- the whole informations on the weight : BMI, Body Fat %, note and rate (sport and diet)
You can export and import your datas (by email or on your sd card) in order to share them on your different devices. You can also make a backup on your sd card.
"My weight tracker" is also suitable for pregnant women, but the BMI and Body Fat % are not adequate.
- Issue fixed the height reported by an user
v2.4 /2.5/2.6 :
- Adding icone for the sport and food histogram
- Bug fixed
- The scale of the curve and the scale bar are editable (Display optimized for smartphone or tablet in high definition)
- Visualization of the objective advancement
- Add of histogramm for the rate (food & sport)
v2.1 / v2.2:
- Auto-zoom on the whole chart (Chart preferences)
- Little bug fix
- Add weight with comment and rating (sport and food)
- Colored curve based on ratings
- Add password
- Help (under construction)
- Settings on the page "Add" and "History"
✓ Support for both metric (cm/kg) and imperial systems (lbs/inches).
✓ Suggests the optimal weight range for your height.
✓ Graphic colored results.
✓ For people of age 19-65 years.
- The BMI Calculator Free is an application that calculates BMI(Body Mass Index) from the height and weight.
- If you press Calc button after the height and weight is entered, BMI, obesity classification, and obesity classification table are displayed.
- If you press Metric button, you can enter the height and weight with cm/kg, and press Imperial button with ft,in/lbs.
- You can enter the height up to 302.3cm or 9ft11in.
- You can enter the weight up to 453.1kg or 999lbs.
- Corresponding Android OS:Android OS 2.1 and more.
- Confirmed model:
* Docomo SC-02B(GALAXY S)/Android OS 2.2
* Sony Tablet S／Android OS 4.0.3
- The classification of the obesity classification by BMI follows WHO (World Health Organization) standard.
5.Difference point of pay version and free version
- As for a free version, the following points are different from a pay version.
* Advertisement is displayed at the bottom of screen.
* "Free" is added to end of the application title.
MyFitness calculator Includes:-
• TDEE Calculator = (Total Calories intake calculator ) How many calories should you be consuming each day?
• Macros Nutrients Calculator - How many grams of Carbohydrate, Protein, and Fat should you be eating at each
• BMI Calculator
• BMR Calculator = Basal Metalbolic Rate
• One Rep Max Calculator
• Water Intake Calculator (Water your body) Water consumption calculator – calculates/suggests to you a goal to reach each day
• Max Heart Calculator
• Tablet-optimized UI
• Metric and imperial systems are supported
• Calculate all major nutrients: calories, fat, protein, carbs,
• Body Mass Index( BMI Calculator ): is defined as the body weight divided by the square of the height. BMI Calculator provides a rough guide since it doesn't take into account a persons build or the composition of the body weight. Just enter your weight and height and get the BMI value and also your ideal weight range. -BMI Calculator can be used to find your healthy weight if you want to lose weight or are on diet.
TDEE is the amount calories your body burns in a 24 hour period, sleeping, working, exercising, playing and even digesting food!
The IIFYM TDEE Calculator is designed to give you your exact TDEE based on a few key factors (BMR + TOTAL ENERGY EXPENDITURE).
TDEE is the most important bit of information available to us when trying to gain muscle or burn fat and lose weight which is why the IIFYM TDEE Calculator is based on the most exact TDEE formulas available.
Fat Weight Loss Secret
• If we eat more calories than our body requires, we will gain weight watchers.
• If we eat less calories than our body needs, we will lose weight watchers.
• Unless we know exactly what our TDEE is, we have no way of knowing how many calories to consume to burn body fat or gain muscle
Find out how many calories you need and use MyFitnessPal or any Calorie Counter or Calorie tracker app to track your calories.
BMR = Basal Metalbolic Rate (similar to RMR = Resting Metabolic Rate)
Your BMR (BMR calcualtor) is represents the number of calories your body burns at rest. The BMR calcualtor will calculate the precise amount of calories your individual body requires to keep you alive.
The BMR Calculator is not a TDEE Calculator so you should not base any dietary decision on the number our BMR calculator spits out
By using this BMI Calculator (Body Mass Index Calculator) you can find your waist-to-height ratio and body fat percentage. Know your ideal weight based on your height.
• Kilograms & Pounds for weight input
• Metric and English systems are supported
• 5 different measurement ranges supported
These values are provided just for your initial reference. Consult your physician for any actions.
Your feedback is important to us. Please feel free to send us your valuable feedback
BMI is a useful measure of overweight and obesity. BMI is an estimate of body fat and a good gauge of your risk for diseases that can occur with more body fat.
The higher your BMI, the higher your risk for certain diseases such as heart disease, high blood pressure, type 2 diabetes, gallstones, breathing problems, and certain cancers.
Although BMI can be used for most men and women, it does have some limits: It may overestimate body fat in athletes and others who have a muscular build. It may underestimate body fat in older persons and others who have lost muscle.
fitness, lifestyle, sports
the body mass index, waist-hip ratio,percent body fat and basal metalolic rate.
You can save the details last entered values.
Find your ideal weight based on your age and gender.
Find a description of each term (BMI,WHR...).
BMI is available in 2 others languages (French, German).
Improve your mental skills by answering special calculus as fast as possible!
Play it every day and your brain will never get out of shape! Also a great tool for your child that will teach operator precedence like no other app.
No brackets! Be fast and accurate!
Are you up to the challenge?
Math IQ is the best math app on Nokia Store and now it is available on your Android!
Global highscores: all time, weekly, local tables
Support for different settings (e.g. operator symbols, numpad layout)
I am always improving Math IQ to better serve users - so please share your valued feedback and ideas at: firstname.lastname@example.org