Name: Dual N-Back Pro
Classic dual n-back and emotional dual n-back training with IQ and cognitive tests to track your training gains. These are the most widely-studied, evidence based brain training games that have been devised for improving brain function and building resilience.
Dual N-Back Pro has a host of features:
- Classic Jaeggi dual n-back for better focus, improved working memory and increased IQ.
- Emotional dual n-back for building resilience to negative emotion and stressors.
- Built in interference (overlapping sequences) for interference control training, known to enhance brain training IQ gains.
- Valid IQ tests – and other cognitive and mental health tests for before and after training.
- Different speed settings. The faster setting engages theta wave synchrony which improves focus and executive processes.
- Professionally designed and gamified, using the Unity gaming engine.
- One account gives you access to the app on multiple devices: mobile, tablet or desktop – iOS, iPad, Android, Mac or PC. Train at home and on the move with the same account.
- Multiplayer compete option for turn taking tournaments and challenges – a great help with motivation.
- Multiplayer team play option, for simultaneous game play with a partner if you want non-competitive encouragement.
- Growth mind set and neuroplasticity motivational feedback while you progress through the program.
- A ‘Neuron’ virtual currency - that provides great gaming incentives for multi-player training. If you win competitions, you can play indefinitely. If you play with others, your credit lasts for twice the time!
Long-lasting neuroplasticity change requires completion of 40 Sessions – for at at least 1 month of training, 15-20 minutes a day.
IQ Mindware is run by a team of cognitive neuroscientists and gamers who take well researched cognitive and neuropsychological tasks and assessments, and transform these into fun and motivating games that train core cognitive skills.
IQ Mindware has an active research program, working with other university researchers at the cutting edge of interventions for brain performance and resilience.