MinHub Groups is the database solution for small groups to automate administrative tasks in pastoral ministry, creating more time to care for your people.
Collect essential information about your members including contact information and photos. Set up small groups where your small group leaders can take attendance at their events, record ministry moments when meaningful conversations or decisions happen, and access contact information to care for those in their groups.
Take attendance at every ministry gathering, even large church gatherings (not just at small group events) and view stats over time to see how your attendance is trending over a chosen time period.
Small group leaders can create smart groups that automatically sort their members based on collected data and use these groups to generate reports or contact sub-groups easily.
• Capture member info including photos.
• Create events & track attendance.
• Monitor stats trends over time.
• Record ministry moments with members to close the loop and get information about what is happening in your small groups back to your pastor.
• Record notes about events to collect feedback from your key leaders and volunteers.
• Allow small group leaders to log in and manage their groups and care for those in their group.
• Track practically anything with checklists in groups.
• Send individual texts to members with personalized messages or group texts utilizing your own phone number.