Please do me a favor.. PLEASE MAKE THE UPGRADED/"DONATE" VERSION OF THIS APP AVAILABLE IN THE PHILIPPINES! I BEG YOU DEV. CREW! WE REALLY NEED THIS KIND OF MARVEL! THANK YOU IN ADVANCE! MABUHAY KAYO!
The best app! Even as a nurse there were things I don't use every day and wanted to recall. Most any question is in this one app. I cannot thank you enough for the time saving app!
Pointless app Really this app is of no help if your looking to look up a med or check for interactions, symptoms, ect
Good app Was looking for a quick reference guide and this fits in all regards except for mixing meds. If this had a section to tell me which meds I could give undiluted, and which ones needed to be diluted and with what fluid (d5, lactated ringers, normal saline, etc) that would be awesome, and 5 star worthy.
Great app Very helpful. I use it mostly for lab values. I wish the facts had names instead of fact 001 etc. There could be more content but I assume that's included with the paid version. For a free app, I am very happy with this.
Unable to upgrade Great app but im unable to upgrade. When i try to upgrade inapp it redirects me to play store then at the store it says its not available in my country.. Philippines. Please fix
- Added a simple ABG Interpretation (found under Assessments & Charting)
- Fixed a few database typos (please e-mail if you find more)
- Added IAD, IVDU, JVD, VDD, AMI, ADL, ATC, ORIF to abbreviations
- Added -um, -sis, -some, -plasm, -genesis, -ell to suffix
* Sorry for the late updates, but thanks for the submissions. Keep them coming!
Get answers fast! Diseases, Diagnostic Tests, Treatments, and Signs & Symptoms.