PLEASE NOTE – Application requires a current paid subscription to the online Nursing Central service.
**Now Includes Notes and Integrated Calculators **
“Nursing Central contains everything a nurse needs at the bedside. It’s a must-have for nurses and nursing students.”
-Brent Thompson, PhD, RN, West Chester University
ABOUT NURSING CENTRAL
Nursing Central helps nurses and students find detailed information on diseases, tests, drugs, and procedures. The moment a question arises you can consult the updating database of 5,000 drugs, find a definition in the dictionary with 65,000+ entries, interpret hundreds of laboratory and diagnostic tests, and consult the latest disease information. You can also search the entire MEDLINE/PubMed database or study unfamiliar topics using the exclusive study system - Grasp™, all from your mobile device
Five best-selling nursing applications combine to form Nursing Central.
DAVIS’S DRUG GUIDE
Refer to need-to-know information on dosing, contraindications, drug interactions, and patient education for more than 5,000 medications.
TABER’S MEDICAL DICTIONARY
Define over 65,000 medical terms and enhance learning with images, videos, and audio pronunciations. Define terms in-text with Glimpse™ technology.
DAVIS’S LABORATORY AND DIAGNOSTIC TESTS
Access rationale and results for tests as well as pretest requirements, intratest procedures, and post-test patient care.
DISEASES AND DISORDERS
Review complete coverage of more than 250 medical conditions.
MEDLINE Journals/MEDLINE Search
Connect to more than 24+ million MEDLINE/PubMed journal citations and abstracts on your mobile device. Stay up to date with your favorite medical journals, perform powerful searches, link directly to the publisher’s full text, and share articles via email or social media. Visually explore the literature using Grapherence™, a unique way to find related and relevant articles.
• Receive 1-year of drug updates
• Download any new editions of included resources free for 1-year
• New - Make quick calculations with integrated clinical, conversion, dosage, and IV calculators
• New - Create custom notes and highlights within entries
• Consult trusted disease and test information
• Jump quickly between resources using Cross Links
• View thousands of colorful images, figures, and videos
• Learn on the go with our exclusive study system - Grasp™
• Access 24+ million journal entries from MEDLINE/PubMed
• Use the Universal Index Search to help find terms across all indexes
• Bookmark important entries with “Favorites”
• Get access to Nursing Central website for one year
1) List down all your random duties and doctor's orders!
2) Set reminder for each tasks in seconds!
3) Use your valuable time effectively in providing care!
4) Avoid Medical errors!
5) Be an efficient and competent Nurse!
Hello dear Nurses,
''Nurse's Aid'' is a free android reminder app, which helps nurses and other healthcare professionals to minimize the work load by organizing their duties effectively round the clock.
Six major advantages of this app:
1. It helps to remind random tasks associated with patients.
2. It is very user friendly and we can edit the default tasks on the app.
3. An overview display helps to review all tasks set on the app.
4. Setting reminder is very easy within 5 sec.
5. Its talking alarm feature (in paid version) helps to remind tasks when we are unable to pick the device and see the app ( especially when we are attending some procedure.
6.Very effective tool for effective handover among nurses and avoid medical errors.
''Now hit on the install button and start enjoying your nursing job and bag immense blessings from your clients''
Don't forget to provide your reviews and comments and give us your support by giving a 5 star *****
****For advanced features, please download the pro version of Nurses Aid on googleplay
Adaptive capacity decreased: intracranial
Airway clearance, ineffective
Aspiration, risk for
Body image disturbance
Breathing pattern, ineffective
Cardiac output, decreased
Caregiver role strain
Communication, impaired verbal
Coping, ineffective individual
Fluid volume deficit
Fluid volume excess
Gas exchange, impaired
Health maintenance, altered
Ineffective management of therapeutic regimen
Infection, risk for
Nutrition, altered: less than body requirements
Nutrition, altered: more than body requirements
Oral mucous membrane, altered
Physical mobility, impaired
Self care deficit
Sexuality patterns, altered
Skin integrity, impaired: risk for
Sleep pattern disturbance
Urinary elimination, altered patterns of (incontinence)
Medicine Calculation is the fastest and easiest way to get the result to administer any drug or solution tool. In just TWO STEPS, enter data, and get the result.
Forget the rules and calculations three head. What do you need to know?
• Calculate volume perfusing Salin hydration within 24 hours.
• Calculate drops
• Calculate any drug
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Disclaimer: This APP has been exclusively created to complement and support professionals. The data and results are reflected in her care has been taken that they are correct, but this does not absolve the professional to verify the calculation and their responsibility to manage.
In no event shall Owner be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, procurement of goods
or services, loss of use, data or profits, or business interruption) however caused and on any theory of liability, whether in contract,
strict liability, or tort (including negligence or otherwise) arising in any way from the use of this software,
even if advised of the possibility of such damages. In places where such liability can not be waived or denied,
liability shall not exceed the costs of sale of the application to the application user. Use of this application constitutes acceptance of these
TERMS AND CONDITIONS. If you disagree with these terms and conditions, delete this application of your device.
Nurse’s Pocket Guide
Preview, Buy, or Sign In from this app.
Preview – View select topics to experience Nursing Pocket Guide’s detailed nursing diagnoses, interventions, and care plan recommendations.
Buy – Purchase Nurse’s Pocket Guide at any time using your Google Play account.
Sign In – Current subscribers can download the entire resource to their Android Device by entering their username and password.
About Nurse’s Pocket Guide:
Make accurate nursing diagnoses and develop effective care plans with this comprehensive app. Each diagnosis listing includes a definition, related factors, defining characteristics, prioritized actions/interventions, NIC/NOC classifications, and documentation guidelines. Or, choose by patient symptom and link directly to associated nursing diagnoses.
Features of Nurse’s Pocket Guide include:
• 440 medical conditions with associated nursing diagnoses
• Updated NANDA-I 2012-2014 diagnoses
• Defining characteristics presented subjectively and objectively
• Actions/Interventions organized by nursing priority
• Care plan guides
• Icons for cultural, collaborative, community/home care, diagnostic studies, pediatric/geriatric/lifespan, and medications
• NIC and NOC labels for each diagnosis
• Universal Index Search to find topics quickly
• “Favorites” for bookmarking important entries
Authors: Marilynn E. Doenges, APRN, BC; Mary Francis Moorhouse, RN, MSN, CRRN, LNC; Alice C. Murr, BSN, RN
Publisher: F.A. Davis
Powered by: Unbound Medicine
If you already have web access to Lippincott Nursing Advisor through your facility, simply download the app and enter your facility credentials as an Institutional user and you’ll have the same access to topics that you currently enjoy.
If you do not have access through your employer, download the free sample entries for Individual users. If you like what you find, you will be able to access thousands of evidence-based, clinical entries via an InApp purchase.
Based on the same content already in use at hospitals across the country and brought to you by the most trusted source in nursing, the Lippincott Nursing Advisor App is an expanding collection of thousands of evidence-based, clinical entries that are updated 4 times per year. For Individual purchasers, it covers:
• Diseases & Conditions
• Diagnostic Tests
• Signs & Symptoms.
In addition to the regularly updated clinical content provided by our team of nurses and subject matter experts, you’ll have the ability to add your own protocols or notes to existing diseases, diagnostic tests, treatments, and signs and symptoms as well as add new ones and highlight those you access frequently in your own customized Favorites section.
Accessing this comprehensive resource has empowered nurses nationwide in making safe clinical decisions about interventions at the bedside. So, stop searching through lengthy textbook articles or voluminous Internet search returns to find relevant information. Aided by a powerful keyword or category search capability, this online clinical reference tool is available 24-7 and is updated quarterly throughout the year by clinical nurses to reflect the most current evidence and practice standards.
Get the right answers, fast, only with the Lippincott Nursing Advisor app!
Your InApp subscription will automatically renew every 12 months, until canceled, for $29.99.
For Institutional access, please contact your hospital administrator, nurse manager, or clinical educator.
Preview, Buy, or Sign In using this app.
FREE PREVIEW – View selected topics showing step-by-step assessment recommendations and helpful photos and illustrations.
ABOUT NURSES’ HEALTH ASSESSMENT HANDBOOK
Nurses’ Handbook of Health Assessment puts detailed information on assessing adults, children, and special populations at your fingertips. The app employs a "see and do" approach that focuses on health history, physical examination, normal and abnormal findings, nursing interventions, and nursing diagnoses.
• Step-by-step descriptions of assessment techniques
• 230 full-color images and illustrations
• 3-column tables showing Procedures, Normal Findings, and Abnormal Findings
• Recommendations for assessing special populations
• 11 useful appendices
• Up-to-date NANDA nursing diagnoses
• Universal Index Search help find terms across all indexes
• “Favorites” for bookmarking important entries
Author: Janet R. Weber, RN, EdD
Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
Powered by: Unbound Medicine
The app includes the following content from Nursing Consult:
• Evidence-based nursing monographs
• Patient education
• Drug monographs
• Drug calculators
To ensure you receive the most up-to-date clinical information, you will need an Internet connection to receive monographs and patient education. Access to the full version of the app also requires a personal login for Mosby's Nursing Consult and a subscription to Mosby’s Nursing Consult through your institution. A preview version is available for those without a login or an institutional subscription. Individual subscriptions are not available.. For more information, please visit confidenceconnected.com.
Mosby’s Nursing Consult offers authoritative information to help provide better patient care through original evidence-based monographs and clinical updates, combined with comprehensive reference content from leading nursing resources and efficient search capabilities to help nurses quickly find answers to pressing clinical questions.
Elsevier provides health professionals with online education, evidence-based clinical reference solutions, and organizational development and performance management tools.
Medical Terms and Dictionary with common and uncommon words, terms and phrases. Used by physicians, nurses, PAs, NPs, medical students, nursing students and more.
With this simple, powerfull and free app you can reveal meanings of thousands of medical terms in English language.
It contains directory of most common used medical terms, diseases, tests and symptoms extended by external sources with tons of medical terminology.
- a very quick Search for Terms;
- complete offline access, No Internet connection required;
- huge database of Terminologies;
- email any of the terms instantly;
- unlimited Book Marks;
- compatible with all versions of Android Devices;
- very efficient, fast and good performance;
- automatic free updates whenever new terms gets added;
- application is designed to occupy as much as less memory as possible.
* Quick navigation to critical information
* Custom bookmarks let you quickly return to your favorite pages
* Expanded search capability
* Add notes to a page
Nursing Essentials is an easy to use app with rich content, detailed illustrations, and pioneering features. Best of all, you know you can depend on the Nursing Essentials, because it was created by Informed Publishing®—the trusted leader in emergency reference information since 1986. Informed's print and digital guides are carried in the pockets, on mobile devices, and in the emergency vehicles of over one million first responders nationwide.
Whether you are a beginning or experienced nurse, this guide will be an essential tool throughout your career. Nursing Essentials is the one resource that both recent graduates and lifelong nurses depend on to keep all the information they need at their fingertips.
The second edition Nursing Essentials includes vital assessment information, with updated and expanded sections devoted to cardiovascular, respiratory, neurological, pediatric, OB, GI/GU, and mental health topics. The new mental health section covers common disorders (anxiety, personality, bipolar, chemical dependency, eating disorders, schizophrenia, somatoform) and mental health assessment.
It provides updated reference information on drugs, infusions, and laboratory values, with information on medications, blood products, calculations, and PO, SQ, IM, IO administration procedures, with a new expanded section on IV administration guidelines. Also featured are fluids, electrolytes, and acid-base imbalances, as well as a new pain assessment chart and Spanish translations.
* Acid-Base Imbalances
* Complete Neurological Assessment
* Pediatric Drug Dosages
* Pain Assessment
* Geriatric & Cultural Considerations
* Organ Donation Considerations
* Burn and Dermatome Charts
* Metric Conversions
* Spanish translations
* Restraint and Back Safety
* Tips For Workload / Report Organization
* Insertion / Management of Catheters, Gastric, and Chest Tubes
Featuring interactive calculators for Glasgow, burns, and metric conversions.
NOTE: For issues related to problems downloading the app or with refunds please call 1-888-624-8014 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please contact us before leaving negative reviews.
6 APP for Nursing: http://badiu.epsem.upc.edu/escorxador/?p=4702
Discover how to use medication IV: indication, directions for use, compatible sera calculation perfusion with access to medication sheet
Nursing techniques with evidence-based online literature: from technical to inject vaccines or blood taken for analysis. Help with the "heel prick" a child or newborn baby; TB testing, food safety, food intake recommendations. Consultation literature electronic databases like Medline ( pubmed ), Elsevier.
Nursing related Calculators: Calculator serum to assess the amount of serum per minute; Help pregnancy calculator approximate due date or baby's birth; Body mass index or BMI.
Application indicated to improve patient care, aimed at nurse, doctor and nursing and medical students.
We keep improving to update the application.
Additional authors: https://www.linkedin.com/pub/pablo-Robledo-casado/a3/508/637
This latest edition of the best-selling, comprehensive and authoritative Dictionary of Nursing has been fully updated and revised to take account of recent developments in nursing practice and related fields. Coverage of advances in the field includes general nursing, statistics, common scales and indexes, religion and spirituality, and commonly used abbreviations. The Dictionary provides readers with a comprehensive treatment of the ever-expanding vocabulary of the nursing professions. In addition to specific nursing terms, there are many entries in the fields of medicine, anatomy, physiology, psychiatry, nutrition, and pharmacology (including new drugs recently introduced into medical practice).
With over 10,000 clear and concise entries, written by medical and nursing specialists, this trusted dictionary covers the theory and practice of nursing, and even includes entry-level web links. The text is enhanced by 100 helpful illustrations and tables. This is an invaluable reference tool for all nursing students, recently qualified and practising nurses, and people training and working in related fields such as midwifery and health visiting.
A SEARCH TOOL
featuring search autocomplete to help you find words quickly by displaying predictions similar to the terms you're typing. You also get enhanced search extras including:
• A quick search of words while you type.
• A 'fuzzy filter' for when you are not sure of the correct spelling of a word.
• A 'keyword' search for finding key words within compound words.
• A wild card search function ('*' or '?') which can replace a letter or entire parts of a word.
• Download dictionary definitions locally for offline word lookup.
A LEARNING TOOL
including a number of features that help you further enhance your vocabulary:
• A 'Favorites' feature to create custom folders with lists of words from the extensive library, including cross-curriculum words.
• History list to help you easily review looked-up words.
• Discover more using the included special language notes.
• See words in context with example sentences.
• 'Word-of-the-day' feature with dedicated homescreen widget.
A mobile dictionary application from MobiSystems with content from Oxford University Press.
It contains a variety of information and tools with which the nurse works every day.
- Values of blood
- Values of urine
- Techniques and Procedures
- Useful tools for diagnosis
- Guide ECG
- Detailed pictures
- Definitions for students
and ... much more.
The application is constantly updated
Medical dictionary is a free hand book more like a Medical dictionary for emergency lookup on disease names to assist individuals and to Physicians. Medical Dictionary is a leading medical word dictionary used by health care professionals today in this modern technology world.
This mobile application aids not only Specialists, General Physicians but also nurse routines at any given point of the day.
This App provides broad classification of medicines, symptoms of Sickness, expert prescribes, recommend drugs and information about adverse problems, Clinical diagnosis, Nursing central facts and patient care.
Medical dictionary is a hand book more like a Medical dictionary for emergency lookup on disease names to assist individuals and to Physicians. Medical Dictionary is a leading medical word dictionary used by health care professionals today in this modern technology world.
1. Offline – It wok offline, no active internet connection is required;
2. Detailed description of all major medical conditions and diseases:
- risk factors;
- preparing for your appointment;
- tests and diagnosis;
- treatments and drugs;
- lifestyle and home remedies
3. Equipped with quick dynamic search function – The dictionary will start searching for the words while you type.
4. Voice search.
5. Easy way to share with your friends.
6. Bookmark – you are able to bookmark the Disease Terms to your favorites list by clicking on the “star” icon.
7. Managing Bookmark Lists – you are able edit your bookmark lists or clear them.
The handbook contains a description of diseases such as: cancer, diabetes, flu, back pain, herpes, hiv, ebola.
This app cannot and should not replace a pharmacist or a doctor consultation. App content is only for pocket reference & educational purposes. Consult a doctor before actual usage of any of the information in this app.
[Please try the LITE version first!]
*Seasoned Nurses may not find this app useful!*
General information from medical terminology, medical abbreviations, medical suffixes and prefixes, different type of calculators, lung and heart sounds, subcutaneous injection sites, medical calculation practice, practice questions on various nursing subjects, and much more!
What's extra in donate?
- no Ads
- 300+ (and growing) medical terms than lite version
- access to BMI chart in BMI calculator
- more RSS feeds to keep up with news in the health field
- more heart/lung sounds to listen to
- more available questions for game/review modes
- plus so much more!
Don't forget to RATE and COMMENT! Thank you!!
Calculate your total might in your inventory to estimate where you could place in a tournament of might. Also, raise your game to another level by searching where your foes reside in your lands to get revenge or to start a war!
This app is not associated with Kabam in any way.
(aHome REQUIRED). Give your G1 a fresh look with this theme!
Screen shots and info at: http://reallyfyi.com/?p=442
Please view before BUYING/UPDATING
Taking requests for a different color.
How to use: Install > go to aHome preference > themes
Give your phone a new glossy look with this theme. Don't like black? Request a different color for this theme and we will put it up! More colors coming soon. Thanks for your support!
View website for updates to theme.
** Fixed layout of minigame for DROID 2.1