Good app Was looking for a quick reference guide and this fits in all regards except for mixing meds. If this had a section to tell me which meds I could give undiluted, and which ones needed to be diluted and with what fluid (d5, lactated ringers, normal saline, etc) that would be awesome, and 5 star worthy.
Unable to upgrade Great app but im unable to upgrade. When i try to upgrade inapp it redirects me to play store then at the store it says its not available in my country.. Philippines. Please fix
The best app! Even as a nurse there were things I don't use every day and wanted to recall. Most any question is in this one app. I cannot thank you enough for the time saving app!
There seem to be a problem in one of the calculation test. The order was 30mEq Avail: 15mEq/5mL I submitted 10mL then it said that the answer is 2mL
wowww it is verey useful thnq but i wish u useing the international unit of weigt kg cuz when i am trying to know about BMI ..in this app u must use bound .. actually i dont have any idea about it btw this app is my fav
Best app This app has exactly what u need. It even helped me in nursing school
- Added a simple ABG Interpretation (found under Assessments & Charting)
- Fixed a few database typos (please e-mail if you find more)
- Added IAD, IVDU, JVD, VDD, AMI, ADL, ATC, ORIF to abbreviations
- Added -um, -sis, -some, -plasm, -genesis, -ell to suffix
* Sorry for the late updates, but thanks for the submissions. Keep them coming!
Get answers fast! Diseases, Diagnostic Tests, Treatments, and Signs & Symptoms.