Control your miniPCR machine from your phone or tablet. The miniPCR App gives miniPCR users the power to Program, Monitor, and Analyze your DNA experiments with real-time graphing and analysis capabilities.
All in a convenient software app that brings DNA science to life on your computer, tablet, or phone.
It’s beautiful, powerful, and simple. Read more abour miniPCR App features below. The full set of features is supported on OTG-enabled Android devices (optimal performance in select Android devices). A USB On-The-Go (OTG) adapter cable is required for miniPCR machine communication with compatible Android devices (compatible devices must support USB OTG host mode).
Questions about your device? Contact miniPCR support.
Program and Share
- Intuitive visual programming interface
- Set PCR parameters with flexibility and simplicity
- Heat Block mode sets precise, stable incubations in seconds
- Copy, edit, and modify programs with ease
- Unlimited program storage
- Store, export, and share program libraries
Monitor and Analyze
- Plot reaction parameters in real time
- Bring DNA science to life through animations and graphs
- Full control of run and device status (Run, Pause, Stop)
- Plot DNA exponential amplification curve (mobile app only)
- Export data to .csv file for analysis and quality control (desktop version only)
- Quantify ramp rates, cycles, and uniformity (desktop version only)
miniPCR thermal cyclers make DNA science and discovery accessible to everyone, everywhere.
miniPCR and the miniPCR logo are trademarks of Amplyus, (c) 2014-2015. All rights reserved.