Kit Kat and Lollipop users - required xposed framework to block SMS.
This app works with per caller ID (incoming number) basic. Caller Ids can be organized into blacklist, or exception list and configured blocking options. Here are a list of features:
☆ Block call/text/MMS messages for a blacklist (a list of numbers)
☆ Block call/text/MMS messages for private numbers (no numbers, no caller id), numbers not in my contacts
☆ Block call/text message for pre-/post-fix numbers
☆ Exception list (don't block list) (PRO)
☆ Text filters by plain text or regular expression, prefix-matches, postfix matches.
2. Manage blacklist and logs:
☆ Options for an incoming call:
- Turn off ringer
- End call
- Optionally "pick up then hang up" (change in app's settings)
☆ Advanced number matching mode including exactly, start with, end with, contains, regular expression
☆ Blocking scenario (can be set up from app's settings or widget (press HOME/menu/Blacklist/widget)
- Block numbers in blacklist excluded exception list (regular mode)
- Block all numbers excluded exception list (very useful when you are in vacation)
- Block all numbers (useful when you are sleeping)
- Turn blacklist off
- Auto SMS reply for blocked calls
☆ SMS blocked with/without logs
☆ Option to clear blocked missed call log
☆ Hide Blacklist's icon from Launcher and dial to launch the app (default is <5555> or <##5555>
☆ Schedule to turn on/off (PRO)
☆ Import contacts/call logs/ sms into a black list or add a custom number (not in your phonebook)
☆ Easily manage logs (sms back, call back, search, delete, restore, disable (PRO),...)
☆ Disable/enable logs (PRO)
☆ Password protection (PRO)
☆ Enable/disable block notification
☆ Backup and restore blacklist settings
☆ Quick access widget to change blocking scenario and common configuration
☆ Auto-reply counters
5. Call Confirm and Secret Box modules
6. and event more:
☆ Auto reply pre-defined templates
☆ Change widget themes
☆ Invisible blacklist icon (Invisible)
☆ Quickly add last call/text number to blacklist/exception list
Bug report and enhancement request:
☆ Drop a few line to http://www.getlocalization.com/blacklist/
* PRO: Pro version can be purchased on Android Market
* Invisible: Invisible version likes Pro version, but it has an icon and a name differe
* Note: to enable pick up then hang up feature, go to setting/pick up then hang up
☆ Why caller is sent to voicemail: Block a number with "end call" and turn "Pick up then Hang up" OFF
☆ Do not send to voicemail: Block a number with "end call" and turn "Pick up then Hang up" ON
☆ Issue report: Email to email@example.com
☆ Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bBaOCuPjRA
☆ Support: http://anttek.com/support
- MMS: Multimedia Messaging Service
- Text ~ SMS: Short Messaging Service
Supported languages: English, Français, Español, český, Italiano, Pусский, Slovenských, Deutsch, Português, Svenska, 臺灣福建話, Polszczyzna, Português,עִבְרִית (Hebrew), Lietuva, العربية (Arabic), Magyar, 한국어, Română, Ελληνικά, Български, Tieng Viet
Tired of receiving unwanted SMS messages? With SMS Filter you can wipe those out of your inbox with a click of a button. Application features:
* Add/Remove numbers to/from blacklist
* Log blocked messages in a file
* View/Clear logged messages
* Silently block messages (requires Android 1.6 or higher)
And it is FREE
Tip for the users: To show the dropdown list of recent senders again, start typing a number (usually '+' will show all recent phone numbers).
New in version 1.1.x:
* Exporting blocked messages to SD card.
* Dropdown list with recent senders from which to choose.
New in version 1.1.4: Fix for reported crashes due to:
New in version 1.1.5:
* Means to clear list of recent senders and blacklist.
* Recent numbers and blacklist entries ordered newest on top.
The basic idea - the minimal use of white and black list.
Recognizes the following situations:
If the sender:
- Not a number (e.g. site or organisation name);- Not from your contact list;
- Short number;
- The number without a plus;
- Is in the black list;
- Is in the white list.
Based on the history of messages and spam:
- If the sender sent only spam;
- If there were no spam messages;
- If it is the first message.
Based on the spam and good wordlists.
You can tune what to do with the spam messages:
- Mark as read;
- Delete (the message remains in the database of the program and can be returned to main SMS database);
- Use special sender.
The reason for getting into spam is available for viewing on each message.
You can tune what to do with the spam messages:
- mark as read;
- use special sender.
It is possible to use white list of senders.
Also collects and displays statistics on received a spam message.
Deleted spam messages are available for viewing from the program.
IF THE APPLICATION IS NOT WORKING CORRECTLY, try to clear his data using android.
For successful filtering you must disable notifications in your default SMS app
and enable them in 'Silent SMS Spam' in the 'not spam processing' section.
Please note that this version filters only notifications!
Spam messages will still appear in the SMS database. I hope that in the new versions will be able to fix it.
It can give you as high level of security as your own security guard does!
It can block all the repeated prank calls and the calls you don’t feel like to answer.
Reject phone numbers on blacklist.
1. Select the model “Only block the names on blacklist” in settings.
2. Register to blacklist
Register the contacts you dislike to answer to blacklist.
List → Blacklist → Add
Four accesses to blacklist:
Direct input, import from contacts, import from received calls and import from SMS.
→Three choices for intercept objects:
・Phone call and SMS
・Only phone call
※You can select from 4 kinds of models as you like.
→ Block all the phone calls and short messages.
【Only block the blacklisted】
→Only block the contacts on your blacklist.
【Only permit the white-listed】
→Only permit the contacts on your white list.
【Only permit the white-listed and saved contacts】
→Only receive phone calls and short messages from those who on your white list or on your contacts.
With a tick on the option, blocked calls will be show on the system status bar for your confirmation.
■Blocking records retention■
You can check the blocked phone calls and short messages in history records.
You can confirm your login here in case of carelessly operation, please rest assured.
If you made it wrong, you can re-log in the app immediately.
In order to improve our apps, please feel free to contact us anytime by sending an email at "CallBlockingBlacklist@gmail.com".
Please let us know the problem, your phone model and version of Android you use. We are trying our best to solve the problems of our products and services to further improve it. Thank you for your support.
-Specify phone numbers to receive the messages from.
-Specify phone numbers or e-mail addresses to forward the messages to.
-Set up rules to modify the messages before being forwarded on the fly.
-Attach information of the original sender on the forwarded message.
-View a history of the messages forwarded.
-Block forwarded messages from reaching your default messaging app's inbox. (Not available on Android 4.4 and up)
-Specify days of the week and times of the day in which messages should not be forwarded.
Enjoy the app and don't forget to leave some feedback. Thank you.
By upgrading, you would help support the development of this application which helps keep your Inbox spam free.
* This application is *ONLY* the KEY to upgrade Postman to the Premium version.
* Before downloading this KEY, please ensure you have installed/updated to the latest Free version of Postman (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.thesimpleandroidguy.apps.messageclient)
* Currently the latest version of Postman is 22.2
* Successful installation of this app will automatically upgrade the free version on your phone to the Premium version.
If you are facing any issue, please write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org. We generally respond within 8 hours. Thank you.
☆ To make sure aFirewall has higher priority to monitor incoming messages, please install aFirewall before other third-party messaging applications such Go SMS Pro, Handcent etc.
☆ Black list is the default list to be blocked. By default, you only need to put the number into black list if you want to block it; Check on "Unknown and private" in black list to block unknown/private/restricted/anonymous calls;
☆ Number in protected list will never be blocked; Protected conversation supports to hide protected list numbers' call/SMS/MMS;
---What can rule do?---
☆ How to hangup call; Multi hangup mode are supported. You can forward the blocked calls to voicemail or a non-existing number. And you can set aFirewall to accept and hangup blocked calls to avoid forwarding to voicemail;
☆ how to block group lists; You can set Call Blocking lists and Message Blocking lists separately;
☆ how to response blocked calls and messages;
☆ Support to backup all aFirewall data to sdcard directory with xml format; and restore aFirewall settings from sdcard directory;
☆ Based on BackupToEmail application, support to backup blocked log and protected log to Gmail;
☆ Password/Fake password supported;
☆ Support to hide aFirewall application icon, you can open it with SimpleDialer or system dialer;
☆ Outgoing call blocking supported;
☆ Prefix wildcard supported;
☆ SMS keywords Block is supported;
☆ Support to block SMS message from Email address; But aFirewall does not support to block Email;
☆ Following android permissions are only granted to system or signature applications by android system, based on these changes from Google, you maybe need to root your phone and convert aFirewall to system application to fix related issues in your phone although aFirewall tried its best to workaround them.
1). android.permission.MODIFY_PHONE_STATE: changed from android 2.3 and required by answerCall and cancelMissedCallNotification;
2). android.permission.WRITE_APN_SETTINGS: changed from android 4.0 and required by queryApnSettings to download MMS attachments;
3). android.permission.WRITE_SECURE_SETTINGS: changed from android 4.2 and required by on/off airplane mode;
☆ You can use free link2SD(free), apps2ROM(free) to convert aFirewall to system; and I will also release a related application to Google Play to convert aFirewall to system later;
Rooting your device will void its warranty. In addition, performing the rooting procedure incorrectly may have unexpected consequences. Thus root your device at your own risk. I will not be responsible if your device gets damaged or bricked during the process.
☆ Recommended by Appgovideo.com (http://www.appgovideo.com/)"
THIS DOES NOT WORK ON ANDROID KITKAT 4.4 AND ABOVE.
Only the default SMS app can delete message.
Google have already copied most of the functionality I worked hard to put into this app anyway. Look in the sms app settings.
Speeds up unresponsive messaging applications.
Live updating progress indicator.
Please be aware that delete operations can be very slow, be patient.
GUI change only - shows paid app features. SAME functionality as before. Click wrench to set age.
- Possibility to delete multiple messages;
- visualization of deleted and deleting messages number by a progress dialog;
- Possibility to stop the process of messages deletion;
- list the message in descending order of most recent
- bug fix!!
Are you finding someway to block unwanted call or message on you Androi?
Block SMS and CALL Application is the best and fastest way for your problem
Numbers from the blacklist are blocked quietly and without any signs of a call. Whatever you do, you will not be distracted by phone calls or SMS.
This call blocker also has some convenient setting options, such as the ability to block private numbers, or to disable notifications.
1. Add phone numbers that you want to block in Black list
2. Help you not waste time for the unwanted SMS and CALL
3. Enhanced the number of contacts who can be blacklisted!!
4. Blocking all incoming calls
5. Blocking all incoming SMS
6. Password protection
- Working on all kind of mobile
- Very easily and quickly to use
- Not consume memory or CPU resources
And it's totally FREE
We are working on it.
- a large set of filters.
- 4 modes for analyzing triggered filters.
- possibility to check the filters writing test SMS (without sending).
- export filters to a file.
- suspicious SMS popup.
- led light flashing when SMS was blocked or showing suspicious SMS popup.
- allow / block the sender, supported phone numbers, numbers range, contacts and all contacts at once.
- allow / block content word.
- allow / block time of receiving SMS.
- detecting similar letters from different languages, this trick used to bypass content word filtering.
- detecting URLs in the text.
- detecting phone number in text.
- check that the sender was a phone number instead of text.
Q: How to delete the filter group?
A: Long press on the group will open menu, it has a point "delete".
Q: How to allow messages only from contacts?
A: Add filter "All contacts" to "Allow sender" group, then the messages not from contacts will be marked as suspicious, by default for this messages showing popup dialog is displayed, to block all suspecious SMS go to the settings: "Menu->Preferences->Suspicious SMS" and choose "Block".
Q: Why do we need "Extended blocks"?
A: These filters exhibit signs of spam in text, it may be a phone number or a link to a website.
Q: How to block only certain messages from one phone number?
A: Blocking messages configured by using a filters list and the analysis mode. To block only certain messages select the analysis mode with a higher level of filtration than default, it setup in the "Menu->Preferences->Analysing mode", enough to set mode "For most triggered". Next add the phone number or contact to the "Allow sender" group and words to describing the spam message to "Block content word". More information about analysis modes see in "Menu->About".
You are a very bright screen smartphone tired eyes go?
You are surfing the web or Android phone, eye strain when reading a book do you?
Reducing the brightness to minimum smartphone eyes at night, so this part us.
This application is to block blue light in the night.
This application is your eye protection, eye protection helps.
Privacy screen filter for your help.
Judging the security of sensitive information on smart phones, color and transparency to protect your bow and your ideas.
Expensive protection, security, visual protection film screen filter app to use instead.
Various colors to personalize the screen filter.
Transparency of the filter set transparency on the right for you.
This app is stable and there is little capacity less battery power.
Notify me when the filter is run tells you whether to run just the filter.
Through the corresponding number can determine whether it is a spam number.
# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #
Question time is a large number of Foil once registered on the website only the pop-up window will pop up spam.
If you do not know came up and dial the number, if registered giroktaep Spam, Spam, if not registered Registration tab will be saved.
This is most easily available to register.
Bring up the ability to register for text messages is implemented.And "LG U+" in the case of simultaneous use of the Internet and phone call while using the Internet is not so.
This application is therefore not available.
If the neighborhood of LTE.-> Spam DB May 5, 2012 update previously registered information about spam can be handled without Internet spam.
# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #
Came to the phone numbers you do not worry about it ever had while shalt receives, is it? TheCall on this case can help.
Registered number of 70,000 people (May 8) or by using the data shown on the screen will filter out spam.
Phone apps that only work came along, and as usual, the program does not work in the background. Obtain information from the server to only search for 3G or wifi, so unless the user has spam (spam DB) will operate as a registered number.
- Checking whether spam can be selected
- Developers, Operators deokol Email function
- Check the spam phone calls recorded
- The registration number of your own spam
- The phone number in your address book, except the spam numbers
- Spam phone numbers listed on web pages
- I do not know the number registered in the store and site features
- DVB initialization function information
***Please read carefully***
What will you do a number of privileges your man is often collected.
The reason for the phone number is stored in the phone book when it came"Thecall.co.kr" searches on the site is not going to Divi's created.
If all call home and everything will take on the overload is evident.
And if the number stored in the phone book because there was not any spam numbers.
So a lot of numbers are added hoc Settings tab.
DB to activate your phone number to regenerate is if you want to create.
That it does not collect phone numbers once again, I never will!
★ Adjust your screen's brightness and color.
★ Add quick shortcuts to your home screen.
★ Schedule the filter to start & stop at a specific time.
And more! Download the app and try it out to see all of the features.
* If you accidentally turn your screen black, press volume up or volume down inside the app to turn off the filter, or power off your phone by holding the power button.
* If "Override screen brightness" doesn't work, try turning off "auto brightness" from your settings. This feature may also cause your screen to turn off and/or the lockscreen to activate if the setting is too low.
* To install an app from Google Play or other app stores, please turn off the filter first.
If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact us by email.
Draw over other apps: Required for the screen filter to work.
Full network access, view network connections: Used for Google AdMob.
※If it crashes with exception at launch, please uninstall and install the application again.
- Whitelist defines the numbers which always bypass regardless to blacklist.
- Blacklist defines the keywords and numbers which will be blocked
☆ Blacklist keywords
☆ Block number in blocked list
☆ Whitelist for specific numbers
☆ Whitelist for numbers in my contacts
☆ Restore the blocked messages
☆ Clear the block log
If you have any questions, suggestions or need new feature, please feel free to contact me at Email: email@example.com
You can either block any number from your contacts list, calls, or add unwanted number manually.
Numbers from the blacklist are blocked. Whatever you do, you will not be distracted by phone calls.
Blacklist saves all blocked numbers, contents. Don't worry, you will never lose any important call, sms.
- Numbers blacklist (blocking incoming calls, incoming messages)
- Blocking all incoming calls incoming message from blacklist
- Block history
- Enable/Disable Notification of blocked calls, messages
- Easy to use
- robust call blocker.
- works on all devices.
- easy to use.
- lightweight and robust.
- does not consume memory or CPU resources.
And it's totally FREE!
Keywords : Call, SMS, Blocker, Blacklist, Contacts, messages, annoying calls