YES After trying a couple similar apps from the Play store, I found this to be the best. I got 2mb xfer speeds from my S4, very nice for work where sites like dropbox are firewalled. Like the https security and the random-generated password so nothing to remember or edit, just pop and drop.
Very limited I paid for this but the functionality is not worth the cost. I wanted to upload a large hierarchy of files and folders but the app only seems to handle one file at a time. This is useless for me. There is also no documentation on the seller's website. I've requested a refund and have switched to the very functional (and free) AirDroid.
Have issues with images Showing up on computer screen other than that no other complaints
Very nice This is perfect for needing to transfer a few files back and forth from phone to pc and vise versa.
Easy to use. Love this since the KitKat upgrade I lost root on my note 3. This works to fill in the holes left by the ATT lock down.
Exactly what I was looking for! Let's you log into a web interface to download or upload files.
- add fixed password as one option
- multiple SD card (including external SD card) support
- HTTPS support, encrypt the content transferred over the WiFi network, and prevent someone on the same local network from eavesdropping your sensitive information.
- fix service unavailable issue in some devices
- 8-character length password
- add a menu to shutdown WiFi File Server
- 7-character length password
- 4.0.x (ICS) issue fix
WiFi Hacker 2017 is a prank function that simulates to hack any WiFi password!