Long term user +: Mint is free, lets you split expenses, tracks costs in all accts, charts all categories, continuously updates, helps you set up budgets and tells if you blew them, offers options for financial products. Has decent customer support. Negatives: best on PC, this app does not translate functions already set up on PC, does not always keep identifiers, does not load asset functions and allow changes nor update investments portfolio values. Limited but quite useful.
Won't load account Used to work great, now all it does is tell me my account has security questions and I need to update the info, only every time I go to edit it just bumps me back out and won't let me. If it can't load my bank info then the app is now useless.
Wow, what a pain. I could not even get started on this app because it kept prompting me to redo a step and would not move forward.
Worked great until I got a new phone. Then couldnt log in. Tryed resetting password, tried to contact them directly, tried to start all over. Never got a response.
Awesome app! Awesome website and app. Cannot believe that something like this exists for free use!
Simple easy Well laid out and simple to use. Only feature I wish it had was a built in currency conversion to your home currency.
- Android Marshmallow support
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
New in previous versions:
- Weekly Summary Page: See your top spending categories, where you made the most purchases and on what days you spent the most money all on a single page. Weekly summaries are available Sundays and will be sent via notifications.
- Layout improvements for Tablet
- Additional Material Design Improvements in Phone and Tablet
- Improved Card Management for Account Suggestions
Budget planner + expense tracker based on envelope budgeting. Sync 2+ devices!