MIOPS is a high speed camera trigger, which combines power of electronics with the flexibility of smartphone platform. MIOPS is always open to new features with the upgradeable firmware. On top of that, the dedicated smartphone application is open to unlimited options. With every version of the app, you will get new features. In other words, MIOPS camera trigger is a platform for high-speed photography rather than a gadget with firm capabilities.
You can use MIOPS either as a stand-alone device or you can enjoy the capabilities of MIOPS to the fullest with the Android application. The basic modes are Lightning, Sound, Laser, Time Lapse, HDR and DIY. The advanced features are the Scenario and Cable Release modes.
• The Lightning Trigger mode will enable you to take pictures of lightning events. You can also use it to take pictures of events like fireworks as well.
• The Sound Trigger is the perfect mode to take high speed pictures using the capability of triggering your flash unit with MIOPS.
• The Laser Trigger mode is the solution for taking pictures of high speed moving items like wild animals, birds etc. When the laser beam is broker, MIOPS Camera Trigger will trigger your camera.
• The Time Lapse mode takes all the pictures need for a time lapse video with great precision and no hassle. MIOPS will do all the work for you.
• The HDR mode takes pictures with different exposures, so you will get a final picture with great exposure all over the frame.
• The DIY mode is the mode where you can hook up external sensors to your MIOPS. Your options are endless: Temperature, Pressure, Humidity etc.
The advanced modes are Scenario and four different Cable Release modes. These features are only available if you control your MIOPS with the Android app.
• The scenario mode enables you to combine different sensors to create custom scenarios to be executed sequentially. Each scenario can contain up to five steps to be executed and you can store up to three different scenarios
• There are four different camera remote modes in the app: Cable Release, Press & Hold, Press & Lock, Timed Release. All these modes will let you to control your camera remotely using your smartphone.