This is the app you were waiting for! Your CoPilot for Real Life and Virtual Pilots.
Structured sections - Unique CheckBar* - Audio CoPilot* - Create and Edit in the Cloud Editor - Crowd-sourced Content - Three Different Layout Modes* - Linking and Branching - Many Item Types (Checkbox, Yes/No, Text Inputs, Date/Time, GPS Address/Location, SketchPads, and more!) - Geolocation Tracking - Completion Status - Mandatory Items - Comments and Notes - Flight Timer - History of all sessions* - Challenge/Response Mode* - Rich Content - Several Print Templates* and many more features!
* Pro Plan
Impressed? There is more!
+ Partnered with CheckMate Aviation (F.A.A. Flight Safety Award) with 100 real-world checklists;
+ Learning Checklists: real-time-on-the-job training supported by historical records of each session;
+ Powerful Search Engine;
+ Focused Mode;
+ Emergency Checklist;
+ Big Check Overlay;
+ More than 22 years experience in aviation and checklists;
+ Designed from the ground up by real pilots.
Download it now and check it out!
On the website you will find several YouTube videos and walkthroughs.
For an extended demonstration visit the website and go to the 'Try it out' section.
There is a Basic and a Pro Plan.
BASIC Plan is and will stay COMPLETELY FREE!
- Recommended for every simulation pilot;
- Community Search to discover free checklist content;
- Ability to purchase premium content;
- Advanced Cloud Editor for customizing checklist content;
- Ability to share checklist creations publicly;
- Basic mobile app for interacting with checklists;
PRO Plan - Try it free for 30 days!
- The same as BASIC Plan however with:
- Advanced mobile app for interacting with checklists;
- Voice-enabled CoPilot;
- Advanced layouts (Vertical, Simple, Big Check Overlay);
- Print beautiful checklists from a variety of templates;
- History of all checklist sessions.
NOTE: The Android version of MiraCheck has a few things that are not supported compared to the iOS version:
Talk to Mira - voice recognition - offline voice recognition on Android for the speed we need to support proves to be very challenging, although we are exploring.
Support for Primary and Secondary voices for text-to-speech - currently it uses the default voice of the device.
Multitasking and Overlay support - this is OS specific and proved very challenging with the plethora of Android devices.
Apple Watch integration
Do yourself and the community a favor and test MiraCheck and share your thoughts with us!
Wish you many happy flights with MiraCheck!