* Download free apps and accumulate Bitcoin fractions for each downloaded app!
* Withdraw to your personal wallet in seconds!
* 4 different Faucet operators to make sure you always have enough offers to make as many satoshis you can!
* Invite a friend mechanism which allows you to get extra just by inviting your friends to the app!
* Works worldwide! Bitcoin is available anywhere, unlike Paypal and credit cards.
* Works regardless of your age! Anyone can get a Bitcoin wallet. No need for Paypal or a Bank account!
This is the best way to either get started with Bitcoins or to enlarge your Bitcoin wallet balance.
* Special promo for the first users:
1) Make 50% more revenue
2) Withdrawal minimum is only 5 mBTC (0.005 BTC)
Enjoy and start earning.
• No registration, web service or cloud needed! This wallet is de-centralized and peer to peer.
• Display of Bitcoin amount in BTC, mBTC and µBTC.
• Conversion to and from national currencies.
• Sending and receiving of Bitcoin via NFC, QR-codes or Bitcoin URLs.
• Address book for regularly used Bitcoin addresses.
• When you're offline, you can still pay via Bluetooth.
• System notification for received coins.
• Sweeping of paper wallets (e.g. those used for cold storage).
• App widget for Bitcoin balance.
Bitcoin Wallet is open source and free software. License: GPLv3
Our source code is available at GitHub:
Translations are managed via Transifex:
• Many mobile wallets base their code on Bitcoin Wallet. Examples: blockchain.info, Hive and KnC.
• Recommended mobile wallet by https://bitcoin.org
• Recommended by BitPay.
Use at your own risk!
Just enter your Bitcoin address and start collecting Bitcoins!
See our F.A.Q for more information: http://bitcointapper.com/f-a-q/
Visit this link before sending us an e-mail: http://bitcointapper.com/contact/
What are Bitcoins? You can read about them at http://www.bitcoin.org or http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bitcoin
Bitcoins rapidly go up and down in price. They've gone as high as $1200+ per Bitcoin. They could also be worth nothing the next day...
However, if you want to get in on the action, this app will help you do that. All for free.
Make sure you get a Bitcoin address. There are several ways to do so. First you need a wallet. The easiest way to obtain a wallet is to visit a site like Blockchain.info - You can get started by going here https://blockchain.info/wallet/how-to-get-bitcoins
ePay faucets websites, moonbit.co.in, faucet.bitcoinzebra.com and more coming soon.
Browsing websites and filling captcha to get free bitcoins.
Save your bitcoin address in application storage.
Make sure Bitcoin is legal in Your country before downloading or using Bitcoin Faucets. By using and downloading Bitcoin Faucets, You agree that you are solely responsible for any legal troubles You may get into in Your area.
Keywords: bitcoin, faucet, satoshi, BTC
* Lock your bitcoin to its peso value by moving it to your PHP wallet. This will protect you from volatility and price fluctuations
* Securely cash in through banks, payment outlets, and major malls nationwide, as well as online money transfer via BDO Online, BPI Express Online, Union Bank Online Banking, Globe GCash transfer, or 24/7 ATM deposit
* Cash out and deposit directly to your Philippine bank account including BDO, BPI, PNB and 20+ more; via Smart Money card, GCash transfer, door-to-door cash delivery, or 24/7 instant cash withdrawal at any Security Bank ATM
* You can also do cash pick-ups across 5000+ remittance centers: M Lhuillier Kwarta Padala, LBC Peso Padala, Cebuana Lhuillier Pera Padala, and Palawan Express Pera Padala
* Easily receive bitcoin from other digital wallets like Blockchain, Coinbase, Xapo, Airbitz, BitX Bitcoin Wallet
* Share your wallet address QR code via email, Facebook, Instagram and other social media apps to receive bitcoin from friends
* Instantly load your Smart, Talk n Text, Globe, Touch Mobile or Sun Cellular mobile prepaid cell phone and earn 5% back for every top-up
* Directly load any mobile phone -- your loved ones in the Philippines or your personal roaming PH number -- straight from the app
* Earn free bitcoin by inviting friends through your referral link
* Redeem bitcoin earnings and convert to cash directly through the app
* For extra security, you will be asked to set a passcode for your app and you can opt to enable two-step authentication (2FA) using Authy or Google Authenticator for your account
* and many more
Coins.ph Bitcoin Wallet supports 2.3.3 and above.
Download this free Bitcoin Wallet to enjoy reliable and affordable money transfer to the Philippines. You can also access your Coins wallet on the web and enjoy a number of additional features: https://coins.ph
Have questions or feedback? We'd be happy to hear from you! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or send us a message on Facebook (www.facebook.com/coinsph) and Twitter (http://twitter.com/coinsph).
Icons from: http://www.icons4android.com/ licensed under CC BY 3.0
Bitcoin Wallet uses industry standard AES encryption to protect your
wallet. Encryption is done before it's even saved on our servers - not
even we have access to your account.
Use the Bitcoin Wallet to shop with hundreds of thousands of Bitcoin
Merchants worldwide. Everything from airline tickets to organic coffee -
you name it - can be bought with bitcoins.
Browse our in-app Bitcoin Merchant Directory to see where you can spend
bitcoins in your area!
* World's First In Wallet Merchant Map
* Send Bitcoin to friends and family through email or SMS
* Client Side Wallet Encryption
* Open Source
* Server assisted PIN Protection
* Automatic and Manual Wallet backups
* Paper Wallet / Watch Only Support
* Import Private Keys
* Advanced Send Functionality
* Local Currency Conversion
* Add Notes to transactions
* Push Notifications
* P2P Fallback mode if the centralised server is offline.
*** Make sure you are scanning the QR Code in Account Settings not on the welcome page ***
The source code for this app can be found at https://github.com/blockchain/Android-Wallet-2-App
Coinbase is the world’s most popular bitcoin wallet. We make it easy to securely buy, use, and accept bitcoin currency. Coinbase Bitcoin Wallet for Android has been designed from the ground up to to provide the best possible bitcoin experience on mobile.
Nearly 2M customers trust Coinbase, and more than 30k merchants accept bitcoin through Coinbase.
With the sleek and simple Coinbase Bitcoin Wallet you can:
* Buy Bitcoin Easily - Instantly buy and sell bitcoin
* Store it Securely - Securely store bitcoin in your Coinbase wallet or vault for zero fees
* Spend it Conveniently - Send money to friends or shop with merchants who accept bitcoin
Additional features include:
- Send and request bitcoin
- Check balance, transaction history and transaction details for all your accounts in a glance
- Send bitcoin via email, QR code, with zero transaction fees
- Set a passcode to protect the app
- Remotely disable your phone's access if it is lost or stolen
- Generate a bitcoin address to receive bitcoin
Feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com, if you have any issues with the Coinbase Bitcoin Wallet.
Graphs are shown if you tap the widget.
It supports most currencies and the following exchanges:
* BTC China
* Bitcoin central
* Bitpay Best Bid
* Coindesk Price Index
Don't rate the app low because you're using a non-standard launcher/home screen.
You can have multiple widgets using different exchanges and/or currencies on your screen.
If you want to change the settings for a widget just remove it and add a new one.
If you're rating it low, please leave a comment so I can improve the widget.
Bitcoin is a virtual digital currency, read more here:
The app has 73 Bitcoin Faucets to choose and for your convenience, it has a field that allows you to store your Bitcoin Address in your device, so you can copy/paste the address to the faucets fast and easy.
Faucet Owners information: If you are an owner of a Bitcoin Faucet not listed in the app and would like it to be added, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll add it as soon as possible.
NOTE: This app is legitimate and I don't have access to your Bitcoin Addresses. It is all stored in your device. The Online capabilities are needed to access the websites and the identity features are used for the advertisement displayed in the app.
You need a bitcoin address.
If you do not, install one from the same app.
Solves a captcha, hit the Go button! and wins.
After an hour, the alarm alerts you and you can play again.
If Saturday/Sunday have more than 0.00005500 BTC, pass to your wallet.
If you want to know more about bitcoins:
If you want to change your bitcoins for another currency:
The app provides features from the website, such as Account Information, Deposit, Withdraw, and Buy Cloud. Some features are only available by visiting the website.
2FA must be disabled to login. Email email@example.com with any issues!
Calculate the profit for your Bitcoin, Litecoin, Namecoin and a lot of other altcoins. See below for the supported coins.
(After a donation) Set alarms and get notifications for your total profit and/or crypto currency rate/value/profit. These alarms can also be selected in Tasker via: state -> plugin.
HOW IT WORKS
Fill in how many BTC, LTC, NMC, etc. you have and the price you've paid for it. The app calculates your profit using the API of some exchanges (see below for the full list). The fee is considered in this calculation. The prices shown are the prices for which you can sell your coins.
It is also possible to show your profit in bitcoins, to do so you need to fill in the price of one bitcoin at the moment you bought your alternate coin (the third input field).
To make the app easier to use, the values you enter are stored. You can also view the history of your last 100 profits.
To keep out the average user that borrows your phone from viewing your profit, you can now set a password as a simple protection.
Adds can be removed with a donation via in-app purchase or crypto currency.
The supported currencies for buy/rate/value and profit are:
- EUR (from Btc-e, Bitstamp or MtGox)
- EUR (from regular exchange)
The supported exchanges are:
- ANX (anxbtc.com)
- Btc-e (btc-e.com)
- Bter (bter.com)
- Coinbase (coinbase.com)
- Crypto-Trade (crypto-trade.com)
- Cryptsy (cryptsy.com)
- Poloniex (poloniex.com)
- Kraken (kraken.com)
- Vircurex (vircurex.com)
Below is an incomplete list, a full list can be found at http://www.liuto-apps.com/app_page/bitcoin.html#supported
- 42 (42Coin)
- ALF (AlphaCoin)
- AMC (AmericanCoin)
- ANC (AnonCoin)
- ARG (Argentum)
- AUR (AuroraCoin)
- BCX (BattleCoin)
- BEN (Bejamins)
- BET (BetaCoin)
- BQC (BBQcoin)
- BTB (BitBar)
- BTC (Bitcoin)
- BTE (ByteCoin)
- BTG (BitGem)
- BUK (CryptoBuck)
- CACH (CACHeCoin)
- CAP (BottleCaps)
- CASH (CashCoin)
- CAT (CatCoin)
- CDC (CloudCoin)
- CGB (CryptogenicBullion)
- CLR (CopperLark)
- CMC (CosmosCoin)
- CNC (CHNcoin)
- CRC (CraftCoin)
- CSC (CasinoCoin)
- DEM (Deutsche eMark)
- DGB (Digibyte)
- DGC (Digitalcoin)
- DMD (Diamond)
- DOGE (Dogecoin)
- DRK (DarkCoin)
- DTC (DataCoin)
- DVC (Devcoin)
- EAC (EarthCoin)
- ELC (ElaCoin)
- EMD (Emerald)
- EXC (Extremecoin)
- EZC (EZCoin)
- FFC (FireflyCoin)
- FRC (FreiCoin)
- FRK (Franko)
- FST (FastCoin)
- FTC (Feathercoin)
- GDC (GrandCoin)
- GLC (Globalcoin
- GLD (GoldCoin))
- GLX (Galaxycoin)
- HBN (HoboNickels)
- I0C (I0Coin)
- IFC (InfiniteCoin)
- IXC (IXCoin)
- JKC (JunkCoin)
- KGC (KrugerCoin)
- LEAF (LeafCoin)
- LK7 (Lucky7Coin)
- LKY (LuckyCoin)
- LOT (LottoCoin)
- LTC (Litecoin)
- MAX (MaxCoin)
- MEC (MegaCoin)
- MEOW (KittehCoin)
- MINT (MintCoin)
- MMC (MemoryCoin 2.0)
- MNC (MinCoin)
- MOON (MoonCoin)
- NAN (NanoToken)
- NBL (Nibble)
- NEC (NeoCoin)
- NET (Netcoin)
- NMC (Namecoin)
- NRB (NoirBits)
- NVC (Novacoin)
- NXT (Nextcoin)
- ORB (Orbitcoin)
- OSC (OpenSourceCoin)
- PHS (PhilosopherStone)
- PPC (Peercoin)
- PTS (ProtoShares)
- PXC (PhoenixCoin)
- PYC (PayCoin)
- QRK (Quark)
- RDD (ReddCoin)
- RPC (RonPaulCoin)
- SAT (SaturnCoin)
- SBC (StableCoin)
- SMC (SmartCoin)
- SPT (Spots)
- SRC (SecureCoin)
- STR (StarCoin)
- SXC (SexCoin)
- TAG (TagCoin)
- TEK (TekCoin)
- TGC (TigerCoin)
- TRC (Terracoin)
- UNO (Unobtanium)
- VTC (VertCoin)
- WDC (Worldcoin)
- XJO (JouleCoin)
- XPM (Primecoin)
- XRP (Ripple)
- XVN (Ven)
- YAC (YACoin)
- YBC (YBCoin)
- ZCC (ZcCoin)
- ZED (ZedCoin)
- ZET (ZetaCoin)
A great and quick way to manage all the Coinbox.me, BitChest.me and Microwallet faucets websites, bitvisitor.com and more coming soon. Get free bitcoin (actually micro bitcoin) by browsing websites and filling captcha or waiting 5 minutes. No registration / purchase / review needed, the websites listed are not "perform an action" to get free bitcoin (these are usually not free). Some of those websites support referral code so when you get micro-bitcoins, I also get some.
If you feel like to donate a few uBTC or mBTC :)
In order to check your balance from any browser, use these URLs (replace the "your_bitcoin_address" by the bitcoin address you use:
- coinbox: http://www.coinbox.me/?a="your_bitcoin_address"
- bitchest: http://www.bitchest.me/index.php?a="your_bitcoin_address"
- microwallet: http://www.microwallet.org
Please use the websites on PC first if you are new. Then use this app to maintain easily your times.
- Notification reminder when time is up to continue
- No need to type in your BTC address all the time
- Most device now support auto-focus on the captcha (Coinbox and BitChest sites only)
- Optional "Extra" sites
- ... more coming soon (earnings per sites, last earning per site...)
Now we do support alarm! :)
If you "bitcoin paranoid" this app is for you. This is NOT a widget, nor is it a standard app. This app starts a service that keeps the latest Bitcoin value in the *notification bar*.
You can tap the notification and disable the service at any time. But if you are a Bitcoin addict, you probably won't do that.
Please, give us an idea or request in: https://getsatisfaction.com/bitcoinparanoid
The app supports these refresh intervals:
* 10s - paranoia mode
* 1 min - crazy mode
* 15 min - normal mode
* 1h - economic mode
Data souce information:
* Bitstamp (Slovenia)
* btc-e (Russia)
* Mercado Bitcoin (Brazil)
* BTC China (China)
* Weighted 24h (World)
* Coinbase (USA)
* Bitcoin.de (Germany)
* CampBX (USA)
* Cryptonit (Great Britain)
* Bleutrade (Brazil)
* Bitfinex (Hong Kong)
Thanks so much! Enjoy!
More info about Bitcoins: http://bitcoin.org/
Please donate 1 mBTC to http://btc.to/6y3/qr or 129aYgYwr9YNimdjjaRxVvWF4bcyUxv2Zg