Score the highest points by throwing five dice to make certain combinations.
- Play alone or in a group
- Save your personal scores
** Support for Google Play Games **
- You can now send your scores to Google+ leaderboard, and try and make achievements.
- You can play with you Google+ contacts or with unknown people.
- If you are not interested with this new functionality, you can go to the Options page (from the menu on first page) and disable Google Play Games. You will in this case use the old functionality for scores.
- ACES IN THE SIXES CATEGORY: Get a maximum of dice for this value and mark the sum of the dice for this value.
- BONUS: Get at least 63 points in the previous combinations and score 35 extra points.
- THREE OF A KIND: Get 3 identical dice and mark the sum of 5 dice.
SQUARE: Get 4 identical dice and mark the sum of 5 dice.
FULL HOUSE Get three of a king and a pair and score 25 points.
- SMALL STRAIGHT: Get 4 dice in a sequence and score 30 points.
- LARGE STRAIGHT: Get 5 dice in a sequence and score 40 points.
- YAHTZEE : Get five identical dice and score 50 points.
- CHANCE : Mark the sum of 5 dice.
Choose the dice to keep and re-roll the others to make the best combination, and twice in a row. Once the two re-rolls have been made, choose a combination that has not yet been selected. Repeat these steps as many times as necessary to select all combinations (13 times).
LAUNCH NETWORK GAME
Start a network game with friends or strangers.
- The network game uses Google Cloud Messaging, you must therefore, up ICS (4.0), have a Google account set up on your system
Once one or more players have joined your game, you can choose amongst them the player or players with whom you want to play and ignore the others.
JOIN NETWORK GAME
- choose players and join the corresponding game.
Nickname Enter your nickname, which will be used to save your records in the high score world records, and to play a network game
- Notify when a network game is open: you can receive a notification when someone initiates a network game and displays the game code.
Play the most popular variation of the Yatzy! Enjoy this Yatzy game along, play vs. device, play with you friends, or even simply watch bots fighting for the win.
Great design and music make this game very enjoyable and relaxing.
Amazon Game Circle: Beat high scores and climb to the top of the Leaderboard!
Yatzy application with cool design and sound effects! The game support up to 4 players, both humans and AI. The objective of the game is to roll different dice combinations, which yield different points, in an attempt to obtain the best score. The player with the best score at the end of the game wins. After rolling you can either roll the dice again or put aside some or all of the dice in the tray at the lower edge of the table. After each round points must be entered into a table.
• Up to 4 players
• Fast and "clever" AI
• Unique cool design
• Amazon Game Circle: Achievements and Leaderboard
AI, Achievements, Circle, Dice, Game, Generala, Poker, Yacht, Yatzy
Key game features:
Tic Tac Toe is easy to play on Android. You should just choose your level.
Low is a kid level!
Mid level will check out your Tic Tac Toe skills!
High level – we bet you will fail to win!
You can play Tic Tac Toe with your friends, colleagues, and any other person via Bluetooth!
Battle to rivals on the Internet!
It is high time to discover who is the best one at Tic Tac Toe!
To play via bluetooth, do the following:
1) Click the "Play via Bluetooth" button
2) Enable Bluetooth on your phone.
3) Click the "Show Me" button on both phones.
4) One of the player clicks the "Search" button, selects the second player phone from the devices list.
5) If you can not join in, then the other player does point 4.
The aim of the game is to hem in maximum dots of the opponent. Players put dots on line crossings on checked paper. Each player puts dots of one color. Dots should be separated by one square only horizontally, vertically, and diagonally. The game is over when there are no free crossings, or upon mutual agreement, or if one of the players surrenders.
Dots is a game with creative checked paper graphics, which makes it off-beat and all-time interesting!
Play with gamers from all over the world via internet
GAME VS ANDROID:
Choose your level and try to beat Android
GAME VIA BLOETOOTH:
Play with friends, colleagues, and any other person via Bluetooth
GAME ON ONE DEVICE:
Want to play with your friend on one device? No problem! Choose mode “2 players on one device”
Hem around the maximum of dots and win to get achievements
Become the best "Dots" player playing online
It is high time to discover who is the best at "Dots"!
* The game is free and with no in-game purchases required.
New users, please refer to the “Entry method” segment in the Help section
- The Werewolf game
In this game, players are divided into a werewolf camp or a villagers camp. The villagers must attempt to discover the identity of the werewolves by questioning one another.
During each unit of time that represents a “day”, players vote for the characters they suspect to be werewolves. The character that receives the most votes is then executed. During the same period, the werewolves can select one character to attack.
Victory for the villagers is achieved by executing all werewolves. Victory for the werewolves is achieved by whittling down the villagers until they are outnumbered.
- Special features of this application
*As Werewolf Online X supports both Web and Smart Phone platforms, users can play and enjoy the game on their preferred device.
*As there is no requirement for a Game Manager, users who create villages can also participate in the game.
*All players should act out the part of a character. Their preferred image can be selected for use as a character icon.
- Local Rules
A number of local rules can apply to Werewolf. The following are those relating to the app.
*Games are conducted with a minimum of 5 and a maximum of 16 participants.
*Roles are automatically allocated based on the number of participants.
*Lynching, divining, bodyguarding and attacking can all be conducted from Day One.
*A Google account is required to participate in the game.
*At the end of each game, each participant's identity will be published. Please enter the name you wish to be used in the user information area.
*Please refrain from behaviour and contributions that may upset or inconvenience other players.
Touch the bow to trow
Drag the dices u would like to trow again
Enjoy this magnificent traditional game on your device for free, without restrictions and with all these features:
- Realistic 3D engine
- 3D dices
- Intuitive menu system
- Three different rule sets (Yatzy, Generala and Maxi Yatzy)
- 1-5 players (allows up to 5 human players on the same device)
- Three difficulty levels
- Visual and sound effects
- Capability of zoom
- Saves the game
- Saves game statistics
- Share the game and unlock Poker dice sets
Throw five dice and try to make poker-like combinations to score point. Each time you can reroll one or more dice to try to get a better combination, when you’re done assign it wherever you want on the scoreboard. Remember you can’t assign more than one combination to the same row.
You can remove commercial ads in game and access Grandmaster difficulty level with in-app purchase.
• Online multiplayer – play against friends or random opponents
• Chat while playing
• Superb computer AI with 6 difficulty levels
• Hot seat multiplayer (shared phone mode)
• 40 chess puzzles
• Global leader board
• Solo Mode includes time-limited game, start position setup and handicap game modes
• When playing online, the game is saved on the server if you lose connection (note: your game is saved for one week; if you don’t make you move for one week, you lose the match)
• Save/Load Game options in Solo Mode
• Highlighting of valid moves, hints and undo
At the beginning of the game all players receive three cards with numbers from 1 to 90. During the game the barrels with numbers are getting out of the bag randomly. Players are closing numbers, if they are on the card.
The winner is the first one who close one of their cards. The first player who collect one or two rows on the card will also get advantage.
Mail your questions to email@example.com (please enter your nickname).
Throw five dice and try to make poker-like combinations to score point. Each time you can reroll one or more dice to try to get a better combination, when you’re done assign it
wherever you want on the scoreboard. Remember you can’t assign more than one combination to the same row.
Patience is a game, usually with playing cards, for one person. The name "patience" comes from French and means "patience", a reference to the fact that most games are not charged. To a successful conclusion
In English, the game is known as Solitaire (pronounced as in English) or, especially in American English, called Solitaire. "Solitaire" means "only", because there is only one player. In South Netherlands and Flanders is also called "Mochelen".
The player shuffles the cards and pushes them according to certain rules, until the desired end position has arisen. Sometimes can not., Sometimes Some patiences his luck play - the result depends only on the location of the cards. In other patiences his skill and dexterity, sometimes memory for the cards already played, needed to bring the game. To a successful conclusion
"Best yatzy game out of all the apps in the market." - Judy
"The best part is that this is the first mobile game I can play with my whole family!" - Josh
"As sad as it sounds, my schedule revolves around this game. I love it. " - Desiree
"I think this game is literally flawless." - Mark
• An exhilarating multiplayer dice game
• Turn-based play so you can keep multiple games going at the same time
• Challenge friends and family through SMS or Facebook, or find a random opponent
• Use in-game chat to chat with and heckle your opponents
• "Push" notifications so you know when it's your turn
• Earn or buy "bonus rolls" for a 4th chance at the roll you need!
• Play from the same account on any compatible device
Please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any feedback, questions, or concerns!
The objective of this game is to swap one gem with an adjacent gem to form a horizontal or vertical chain of three or more gems. Bonus points are given when chains of more than three identical gems are formed and when two chains are formed in one swap. Gems disappear when chains are formed and gems fall from the top to fill in gaps. Sometimes chain reactions, called cascades, are triggered, where chains are formed by the falling gems. Cascades are awarded with bonus points. There are two variations of the game to choose from.
Although normally the player gets only 3 in a row for gems, sometimes they can get 4 or 5 in a row. And in rare conditions, they can get 6, 7 and even 8 in a row. However, some versions of the engine do not register it. The player gets more points and sometimes special powerups from more than 3 gems in a row
Level up when the bar reaches the end.
Game over when no move can be performed
1. The goal of the game.
Have fun and score as many points you can!
2. Throwing dice.
Yamb is played with six dice,
but the result is recorded by combining them only five.
One game consists of 48 rounds.
Each round consists of three throws.
After each roll you can leave some dice.
After third round ends,
write the best matching result.
3. Rows "1", "2", "3", "4", "5" and "6"
In these fields need to get more of the same cubes.
Enter: (Number of collected dice) x (Value diced)
For example, you collected four's:
1,3,4,4,4,6 -> The result is a 3 x 4 = 12
4. Sum rows
Here is the sum of values
in the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th row.
If the sum is greater than or equal to 60, you get 30 points bonus.
Sum of top 5 dice. The goal is to have as many maximum.
For example: 2,4,5,6,6,6 -> The result is 6 + 6 + 6 + 5 + 4 = 27.
The smallest sum of 5 dice. The goal is to have as small a minimum.
For example: 1,1,1,2,3,5 -> The result is 1 + 1 + 1 + 2 + 3 = 8.
7. Sum Min, Max
(Maximum - Minimum) x (number of enrolled units)
For example, Maximum 27, Minimum 8 and 4 one's in that column (1st row).
-> The result is (27 - 8) x 4 = 76.
8. S Straight.
Here we need to collect five consecutive numbers:
1,2,3,4,5 or 2,3,4,5,6.
If the scale was obtained after:
- Discard all the dice at once -> The result is 66
- Part of dice thrown twice -> The result is the 56th
- Part of the dice thrown on three occasions -> The result is 46.
9. F Full house, or 2 and 3 of the same dice.
For each received a full house, and added to the 30 points bonus.
For example, 6,6,6,4,4
-> The result is (6 + 6 + 6 + 4 + 4 + 30 Bonus) = 54.
10. P Poker or four dice. Obtained for each poker, added to the 40 points bonus.
For example, 5,5,5,5
-> The result is (5 + 5 + 5 + 5 + 40 Bonus) = 60.
11. Y Yamb. Most valuable fieldin the game. 5 presents of the same dice.
For each obtained Yamb, added to the 50 points bonus.
For example, 6,6,6,6,6
-> The result is (6 + 6 + 6 + 6 + 6 + 50 Bonus) = 80.
Here is the sum of the previous entered 4 combinations.
(S + F + P + Y).
13. Column down
In this column are allowed to enter the results row down.
You should first fill in the "one's", then "two's" and so on to "Yamb".
14. Free column
In this column, there is no limit.
Results can be entered at will in the free fields,
If something has not previously announced.
15. Column up
In this column are allowed to enter the results of the order up.
You should first fill in the "Yamb" then "Poker" and so on to the field "one's"
16. N - Column for the announcement.
Completing the field this column should previously announced.
Announce be thrown after all the dice at once, but if something is announced.
The green box in column "N" means the ability of notice.
After completing the circle, the result should be announced to enter the field.
The object of Yatzy is to score the most points by rolling five dice to compile various required dice combinations. Your score is easily recorded by clicking on the appropriate cell on the scorecard corresponding to the selected dice combination. The game includes five versions of Yatzy plus a variety of settings that allow you to customize your own version of the game. You can play Yatzy with up to six players, or you can play against as many as five computer opponents.
• Yatzy is a 3D game; you roll the dice by tapping on the cup, you tap on the dice lying on the table to use them in a combination and keep them out of the next roll, and you enter a score by clicking on an available box on the scorecard.
• You can rotate the camera in 3D around the table by sliding with your finger on the screen and you zoom in and out with a pinch gesture.
• The game includes 5 sets of dice, cups and tables.
• You can play solo or up to 6 players. You can choose to play against computer opponents.
• For small handheld devices, a special scorecard was designed that is split in two sections. It can be enabled in the settings tab.
• Hints to aid on viewing all possible combinations are shown on the scorecard after every roll.
• A special option can be enabled in the settings tab that enables you to shake the cup before rolling the dice on the table.
• A window confirmation was designed for the mobile version of Yatzy to make sure you tap on the right scoreboard box.
• The game comes with presets for "Classic", "Yatzy", "Generala", "Kniffel" and "Yacht", but many settings are available to play your own customized Yatzy. The following settings are available in the Settings tab: Number of Rolls per Turn, Forced Yatzy, Yatzy Wins All, Bonus Points, Maximum Yatzys Allowed, Points for Extra Yatzys, Joker Rule, Chance Box, One & Two Pairs, Three of a Kind, Four of a Kind, Full House, Small Straight & Large Straight and Roll Penalty Points.
• The game includes background music and special effects.
tired of weak AI or cheating rolls?
Backgammon Mobile is the game you have to try!
NOW available ONLINE GAMING on Google+, FIBS or TigerGammon
Do you think we cheat? Try our new MANUAL DICES feature!
- Best and smartest FLOSS backgammon AI (gnubackgammon)
- Full match play + Doubling Cube + Crawford Rule
- 8 Difficulty levels
- Google PLay Games services integration
- Online multiplayer with Google+ circles
- 27 game achievements
- Global leaderboards
- online multiplayer on FIBS/TigerGammon
- Manual dices (no cheats!)
- Save and restore matches
- Export matches on SGF file format, for offline analysis*
- Three boards/checker sets available
- Clockwise and AntiClockwise checkers direction
- Single or Double player mode
- Two variants (Backgammon and Nackgammon)
- Two Moves mechanic (Single/Auto or Double Tap)
- Undo moves
- Designed for both Tablet and Phone
- Real randomized rolls via Marsenne Twister algorithm
* SGF (Smart Game Format) is a general purpose file format that describe board games. You can analyze your match with GNU Backgammon for desktop
Does it cheat? NO! It's free software - simply look at source code on github
A frequent complaint from some, new to NN (neural net) backgammon programs is "the program cheats". No, it does not cheat. If you are not convinced of this, try one of the NN programs (gnubg, jellyfish) that offer a "manual dice" feature. You will find that they win just as well you roll the dice or not. The perception that a skilled opponent is always incredibly lucky is a due to a combination of human nature..we remember our bad luck and forget the good rolls, and an ignorance of the subtle methods that experienced players use to maximize their chances.
Backgammon Mobile is released under GPL v3 license.
For any suggestion or problem, please contact us at
Note: this app is supported by unobtrusive Ads - the requested permissions are a requirement of Google AdMob
or "in-app payments"-based donations.
If you enjoyed the app, please rate it!
KeyWords: GNU, GNU Backgammon, Backgammon Free, GPL, gnubg, narde, tavli, tavla, FIBS, online, multiplayer, TigerGammon, FREE, Backgammon live
More from developer
Farkle Online brings a new, very clever and intuitive gameplay layout of this classic dice game.
It lets you enjoy a simple, fast-paced and exciting dice game with your friends and family!
Se i en lista eller på en karta vilka lekplatser som ligger i den direkta närheten, eller scrolla på kartan och kolla vilka lekplatser och lekparker som ligger i andra kommuner. Har du en favorit lekplats eller lekpark? Lägg då till den i dina favoriter :)
Denna app är perfekt för er som vill leka utomhus och som vill snabbt och lätt hitta platsen runtom i Sverige.
- Hitta lekplatser / lekparker i Sverige
- Lägga till egna favoriter
- Lägga till egna bilder på lekplatser
- Kommentera och rösta på lekplatser