Self Help is an offline multilingual application developed in the hope that more people can make the journey from addiction to recovery.
It also aims to share a message of Recovery and Hope. It opens to the current day's meditation with any of the other 364 at your fingertips.
* * *
- Just for today my thoughts will be on my recovery, living and enjoying life without the use of drugs.
- Just for today I will have faith in someone in NA who believes in me and wants to help me in my recovery.
- Just for today I will have a program. I will try to follow it to the best of my ability.
- Just for today, through NA, I will try to get a better perspective on my life.
- Just for today I will be unafraid, my thoughts will be on my new associations, people who are not using and who have found a new way of life. So long as I follow that way, I have nothing to fear.
* * *
Understanding is the first step to acceptance, and only with acceptance can there be recovery.
― J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
* * *
Thank you for you support.
Please feel free to contact us anytime.
[We appreciate any suggestions... Currently Self Help is under heavy development.]