This App is presented by Arriyadh Development Authority, Saudi Arabia and is one of the initiatives supporting King Abdulaziz Project for Public Transport in Riyadh. Delilat Arriyadh will enable the travelling public in Arriyadh to make informed decisions, reduce delays and reach their destinations as quickly and safely as possible. The use of this App by the general public in Arriyadh is expected to reduce the impact of Riyadh Metro related road construction during the 5-yeaar period of the project and beyond.
Main Features of Delilat Arriyadh:
- Full coverage of Riyadh road network, with over 50,000 POIs.
- Live Traffic Info that is updated every few minutes.
- Traffic flow colors on the map are displayed in 4 different colors. The Green indicates normal traffic, Orange indicates Moderate Traffic, Red indicates Slow Traffic, and Dark Red indicates Backed-up/Heavy traffic.
- Display of road closure and other related road incidents.
- Enhancing traffic safety by alerting drivers when exceeding speed limit (as per Saher).
- Arabic & English Voice-guided turn-by-turn navigation with clear spoken instructions, with automatic rerouting when missing a turn.
- Search by Saudi Post Address, street name, community, city, POI, and geo-coordinates. Search result suggestions as you type, and partial and mistyped input accepted.
- Share routes and locations by text message, email, WhatsApp, and on Facebook.
- Push notifications for map update, and other important annulments
- Multitasking support; clear, turn-by-turn guidance while on the phone.
Additional info: Continued use of any GPS application running in the background can significantly decrease battery life. We strongly suggest using a charger while using the app in your car.
For inquires or suggestions please call ADA Call Center at 19933, or send us an email at Delilat_Arriyadh@ADA.gov.sa.
This App has been developed in cooperation with THTC and Mireo.