NotTiled is a simple tiled map editor (tmx editor) for gamers and game developers. It is based on Tiled Map Editor (https://www.mapeditor.org/) by Thorbjørn Lindeijer.
Sample maps & tilesets included (credit to their own respective creators).
- Orientation: Orthogonal, Isometric
- Map size tested up to 500x500 tiles
- Map format: xml, csv, base 64, base 64 zlib compressed, base 64 gzip compressed
- Render order: right-down, left-down, right-up, left-up
- Multiple tileset (also supports .tsx file)
- Multiple tile layers
- Multiple object layers
- Auto tiles
- Custom properties for map, tiles, and objects
- Editing tools: Pencil tool, Stamp, Flood fill, Brush, Rectangle, Copy Paste, and Terrain tool
- Tile rotation and flip
- Undo and redo (at present only for tile mapping)
- Objects supported: Rectangle, ellipse, point, polygon, polyline, text (partially), and image
- Copy paste objects
- Export to PNG, Lua & Json
Still not implemented yet:
- Staggerred and Hex map
- Collision Editor
- Object on isometric map
This app is far from perfect and is under active development. Updates will be delivered each week. My goal is to make NotTiled a free, robust, and bug free tiled map editor for everyone.
I rarely read reviews, so please contact me via email or discord if you found bugs/errors or if you have any suggestions. Thank you.
For you information, ads are shown only on the menu (not on the main UI), and when saving. In app purchase is used only for donation (which will remove ads). There is no pay wall in the app, all features is available for everyone.