BreweryMap is the best way to discover new breweries around you. Wired.com recently called BreweryMap a "great beer trip planner," and with features like Road Trip, we can see why. Whether you are looking to try beer from the newest brewery in your hometown or taking a road trip to somewhere new, let BreweryMap be your guide.
- Search by location and brewery name
- Create a road trip
- Discover brewery details like hours of operation, tour info, and the beer they brew
- Filter on the location types you're interested in (micro, macro, brewpub, restaurant, etc.)
- Check out breweries that are in planning
- Contribute any missing breweries to the map
BreweryMap is a must-have app for beer lovers everywhere. Check out what the critics have to say.
"If you're a beer fan and want to find some new breweries, BreweryMap is the best option." - iMore.com
"Great app, one of the best." - Dave S.
"Nicely done, folks! This may be the best app EVER, period!!!! We travel from Wisconsin to Michigan, all the way to Colorado. This app might have opened up a Pandora's box!!!!!!!!" - Lawrence Of Neenah
"Love your app! I am wrapping up my brewery tours of the state of Virginia and this app made it so much easier." - John D.
Powered by beermapping.com: you can add and review locations there.
Craft Beer London features:
★ London’s best craft beer pubs: Including ratings, photos, reviews, location and contact details, beer recommendations and more.
★ London’s leading craft breweries: Reviews, beer recommendations and more for the capital’s leading craft breweries including The Kernel, Meantime, Camden Town Brewery and many more.
★ Shops selling craft beer: Reviews and details of London’s best shops for purchasing craft beer.
★ Map: Perfect for finding the nearest craft beer pubs, shops and breweries, or heading out on a pub crawl.
★ News: All the latest news about London’s craft beer scene, including details about new breweries and pubs opening, background information on the craft beer revolution and more.
Find us on Twitter @craftbeerlondon
Contact us with feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that upon purchase this app is licenced to the email account associated with your Google Play account. If a 'not licenced' message is received, please ensure that the email used to purchase the app is included as an account in the Market app on your device.
Stamp your passport at close to 3,000 breweries and beer brands from across the United States and Canada. Then record details of your beer tasting in your Brewery Passport journal – even connect with friends on Facebook and Twitter to share and see theirs!
SLOW INTERNET CONNECTIONS: Please be patient while breweries load in background.
• Search for breweries, microbreweries, brewpubs and craft brewers nearby, on a map or by location. Brewery Passport contains beer brands of all sizes.
• Stamp your passport at each brewery. Then share your latest beer tasting via email, text, Facebook or Twitter.
• Stockpile badges as you stamp your passport. The more you stamp, the more distinct badge you’ll earn -- 13 in all.
• Store beer tasting details in your Certified Passport journal*. Rate beer brands, store favorites and a photo.
• Share your beer tasting journal with friends and family on Facebook & Twitter, and see theirs.
• See your stamp stats to find out how many breweries you've visited.
• Star breweries you'd like to visit to add them to your brewery wish list.
• Stylize your Passport with your own personal photo: a favorite lager beer, that impressive pilsner bottle, the tap room featuring popular beer brands you loved in Seattle.
*Certified Passport in-app purchase may be required.
**The Brewery Passport staff has worked hard to compile accurate information for each brewery. If you notice brewery info that’s wrong, missing or out-of-business, please get in touch. Updates can be made instantly, once verified. Please send details to email@example.com.
***The creators of Brewery Passport support safe, responsible drinking.
Download Brewery Passport for your Android device today!
More Information: BreweryPassportApp.com
Support & Feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org
Keep a journal of your tasting notes and ratings with this beer app. Keep notes on that great microbrew you just tried.
Keep a log of your beer experiences the next time you have a glass at a bar, at a beer festival, or at home. Rate your favorites on your phone so you'll never forget them.
Read beer reviews that others have shared in our community and search the beer guide for interesting beers to add to your Wish List
See which beers you drink the most with the beer counter.
• Backup your beer info to the server. If you lose your phone or upgrade to a new phone, just restore your info to the new phone so you don't have to re-enter everything.
• Store a photo of the bottle label to go along with your notes.
• Export your beer info in CSV format and save it to your phone's SD Card or email it to yourself.
• Use the statistics tracker to monitor your beer information with stats like Total Number of Beer Tracked, Average Rating, Most Consumed, Beers by Style, By Serving Type (Bottle, Tap, Can, etc.), by Country, by State
- Added Rotate Photo button
- Alphabetized beer styles
- New Photo Size option under Settings
- Restore/Import should now update a beer if the import is newer instead of always adding for those synching between different devices)
- Backup to Server sends email confirmation if email address is entered
- New colors for those that didn't like gray
- Added Wish List to Bulk Delete
- Improved UI on Tablets
- Added price to main list
- Added new sorting options
- Added photo to main list
- Can now add shared beers/online search to beer list and wish list
- Fixed Post to Facebook
- Tapping on someone's name in shared ratings shows all their past beer ratings
- Added Sample to Serving Types
- Added Norwegian currency
- Added Sort by Country
- Search now searches Country and Brewer fields as well
- Beer Photos can now be shared on Facebook
- Send beer review via Email
- Fixed import bug for names with spaces in them
- Moved Style to lower heading
- Fixed crash during CSV Export
- Added Post to Facebook Wall option
- Can now "Move to SD Card" (app2sd)
- Added Barcode option to Wish List
- Can now add a shared beer from Others to wish list
- Wish List is now exported to CSV
- Export to Server includes Wish List
- Added ability to change currency under Settings
- Export to Server now supports utf8 characters