- Over 70 questions
- Different levels of difficulty
- Minecraft style music
Found a bug or have a question? Then feel free to contact us via email: TwoRobotsStudio@gmail.com
Also please rate and comment this app. Thanks!
Check out our facebook fanpage for news and other studio activites!
Free, minecraft, craft, notch, quiz, trivia, game, puzzle, mine, mine craft, minecraft quiz, minecraft trivia, minequiz, fun, brain,
Probably the best Quiz you will find on Google Play!
-[NEW] Submit your own questions!
-A lot of questions. The questions is not too easy! :)
-Some questions is with pictures!
-See the correct answers!
-See how many you answered correct!
-See how many percent you had correct!
-Try the quiz again!
*This is the free version. Buy the full game to get more questions!*
Tags: Minecraft, quiz, battle, game, pocket, free, edition, mine, craft, crafting,
answers, funny, block
Collections AMAZING Funny Minecraft HD VDO .
A Gameplay vdo minecraft is essential to survival in Minecraft. Your will see offers a safe shelter to mine, build, sleep, explore, and most importantly, stay safe from creepers and spiders that don't go away in the morning. It's simple to build a basic home in Minecraft, assuming that you're just beginning the game.
Funny Minecraft Channel Can Update Automatic Fror New VDO!
Minecraft is a sandbox indie game originally created by Swedish programmer Markus "Notch" Persson and later developed and published by Mojang. It was publicly released for the PC on May 17, 2009, as a developmental alpha version and, after gradual updates, was published as a full release version on November 18, 2011. A version for Android was released a month earlier on October 7, and an iOS version was released on November 17, 2011. On May 9, 2012, the game was released on Xbox 360 as an Xbox Live Arcade game, co-developed by 4J Studios. All versions of Minecraft receive periodic updates.
The creative and building aspects of Minecraft allow players to build constructions out of textured cubes in a 3D procedurally generated world. Other activities in the game include exploration, gathering resources, crafting, and combat. Gameplay in its commercial release has two principal modes: survival, which requires players to acquire resources and maintain their health and hunger; and creative, where players have an unlimited supply of resources, the ability to fly, and no health or hunger. A third gameplay mode named hardcore is the same as survival, differing only in difficulty; it is set to hardest setting and respawning is disabled, forcing players to delete their worlds upon death.
Please rate our apps 5 star if you love it : ) Thank you.
Fun with minecraft memory games for kids.
If your kids love minecraft pocket edition fans will love this apps.
Try it For Free!!!
What is Minecraft ?
"Minecraft" is an open world game that has no specific goals for the player to accomplish, allowing players a large amount of freedom in choosing how to play the game. However, there is an achievement system. The gameplay by default is first person, but players have the option to play in third person mode. The core gameplay revolves around breaking and placing blocks. The game world is essentially composed of rough 3D objects mainly cube that are arranged in a fixed grid pattern and represent different materials, such as dirt, stone, various ores, water, and tree trunks. While players can move freely across the world, objects and items can only be placed at fixed locations relative to the grid. Players can gather these material blocks and place them elsewhere, thus allowing for various constructions.
The unofficial How To Build a cool House app.
Recent Videos Update
- How to build #12 - A nice house in Minecraft
- Minecraft Lets Build: Small Modern House 18x18 Lot
- Minecraft: How To Build a Simple Starter House
- How to build a Tree House in Minecraft
- Minecraft Tutorial: How To Build A Modern House Ep1 (Layout And Design)
- Lets Build a Small Modern House Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition HD Tutorial
- Minecraft Quick Build Challenge - House!
- Minecraft Build Tutorial: Modern House 1 (Part 1)
- How to Make a Good Cobblestone House in Minecraft
- Large Modern House Tutorial - Minecraft Xbox 360 #1
- Minecraft 360: How To Build A Miniture House - House Number 3
- Minecraft 360: How To Build A Cube House - House Number 2
- Minecraft How To Build a House!
- Minecraft: 5 Cool Things to Add to Your House/Base (EP.5)
- Minecraft Tutorial: How To Build A Modern House Ep.11 (Small Bathroom Design Ideas)
- Minecraft How To - Build A House!
- Minecraft Xbox 360/PS3: How to Build a Cool & Simple Survival Starter House! (Very Easy) Tutorial
- Minecraft Xbox 360: How To Build A Creative Log House
- Minecraft: How To Make A Cool Swimming Pool Design
- Minecraft Tutorial: How To Build A Modern House Ep.9 (Home Theater Design Ideas)
- Minecraft: Best Creative House Build Tutorial in Minecraft (Xbox 360)
- Minecraft Tutorial HD: Simple Village House
- Hardcore Minecraft: How to Build An Awesome House (Part 1)
- MINECRAFT HOW TO BUILD BIG EPIC CREATIONS WITHIN MINUTES!!!!!!!
- Minecraft Lets Build: Modern House 6 - Part 1
- Let's Build a Neighborhood House Part 1 in Minecraft: House #20
- Minecraft Tutorial: How To Build A House Part 1 (Layout and Design)
All content is taken from several sources and there is no discomfort When the application is in. Because of the similarity in logos , trademarks and brands . please contact us if you would like to request the removal of any content on copyright issues . Thank you!
What the press says:
The Sandbox is a fantastically inventive mobile game that encourages players to create entire worlds and works of art!" ~Cult Of Mac
"It’s kind of hard to get bored with so many toys to play with.” ~4.5/5 from 148Apps
“The Sandbox straddles the line between game and art project, rewarding players for creativity while giving them near-infinite possibilities.” ~4/5 from TouchArcade
• Best World Building Games (iTunes)
• Best Games of 2012 and 2013! (iTunes)
• Top Games -- If You Like Minecraft (iTunes)
The Sandbox features:
• Over 130 elements you can combine for different physical effects
• A classic/retro 8-bit interface
• Easy to understand tutorials get you started building worlds
• 10 Individual Campaigns: Initial Story, Alien invasion, Contraptions, Pixel Art, User-Created, Robocalypse, Zombie Attack, Lonely Human, Lasers & Pipes and Music
• Compose your own chiptune melodies you can play in-game. You may choose the following instruments: Note, Guitar, Bass, Trumpet and Drums
• Add advanced elements to your worlds:
• Vehicles -- Cars, tanks and Lunar lander are all available for your use within your world!
• Contraptions -- LEDs, conveyor belts, lasers, pipes and multiple sensors are all available to bring your world into the age of technology!
• Bring life to your worlds: Add humans and use Magic Job Powders to turn them into miners, builders, hunters, woodcutters or… ZOMBIES!
• Zombies -- Turn your mild-mannered human into a brain eating beast that wreaks havoc on your world!
• Robots -- Have robots taken over your world? You better obey your metal masters, puny human animals!
• Add dinosaurs and protect them from extinction (or, recreate the BIG BANG and wipe them from the face of the Earth - the choice is yours!)
• Add animals, fish and fireflies to your worlds and watch as their behavior creates “natural drama” that rivals any reality TV show!
• Lions eat humans (!!) and prowl through the African Savannah Ecosystem
• Flamingos fly in group formation, adding color to your sky, eating your fish
• Check out the rest of the amazing natural drama of the African Savannah Ecosystem… Change your human into something new and exciting with a NEW magic powder!
• Use our decorations and add awesome real-life wonders to your landscapes: The Eiffel Tower, a crashed UFO, the pyramids, futuristic buildings and a giant robot are all available at your fingertips!
• Use TNT or C4 to wreak havoc with powerful explosions or light up your sky with meteors and fireworks
Share your creations with the world:
• Share your worlds on Facebook
• Share your favorite universe in The Sandbox’s Online Gallery
• Search the gallery to see the creations of other players (500,000 worlds and climbing!)
• Rate other players’ worlds and add in your own elements to give them a surprise effect
Are you stuck on a level and need help?
Check the forums: http://forum.thesandboxgame.com
Here are 30 Premium Wallpapers for Android. It is a very convenient and easy application. You can choose any completed picture that fits your mood for any given day as Wallpapers even if you have Lock Screen installed. Enjoy it all day long and show your friends with facebook or twitter, or send sms with the link.
You can also play puzzle game with all these pictures. Puzzle is a free fun game focus on logical and conceptual challenges for kids and teenagers, children and adults, men and women. The player must directly or indirectly manipulate pieces into a specific pattern step by step. Completing each puzzle gives the cool satisfaction of viewing the whole cute picture and will lead to a more difficult challenge, bringing a player to the next level. It's a perfect activity for people who love teasing brains and like to solve problems. It's good for any age and any difficulty level. App is absolutely free to play and store in your smart phone buffer. Our puzzles are the best ever!
Our application is:
-easy to install
-bringing you to the next level to get more difficult game
-make you use your brain
-it's absolutely FREE
-each picture can be saved as your favorite Wallpaper.
A gameplay VDO is minecraft essential for survival in Minecraft . Your will see , offers a safe haven to build to me , sleep , explore, and most importantly, stay safe with creepers and spiders that will not go away not in the morning. It is easy to build a basic home in Minecraft, assuming that you only start the game.
Funny Minecraft Channel Can Automatic Update Froze New VDO !
Minecraft is a sandbox indie game is originally founded by Swedish programmer Markus " Notch " Persson and later developed and published by Mojang . It was made public for the PC on 17 Published in May 2009 , as a development alpha version and after incremental updates was as Vollversionam 18 Published November 2011 . A version for Android was a month earlier , on 7 Published in October , and an iOS version was on 17 November published , 2011. On 9 May 2012, the game was released on the Xbox 360 as a Xbox Live Arcade game of 4J Studios co - developed . All versions of Minecraft will receive regular updates.
The creative and building aspects of Minecraft can build constructions out of textured cubes in a 3D procedurally generated world players . Other in-game activities are exploration, resource gathering , trade, and battle. Gameplay in its commercial release has two principal modes: Survival, which players needed to acquire resources and to maintain their health and hunger, and creative, where players have to fly an unlimited supply of resources , the ability and no health or hunger . A third game mode called hardcore is the same as the survival, it is set to hardest setting and respawning disabled only in difficulties , forcing the players to delete their world to the death .
Cr : en.wikipedia.org / wiki / Minecraft
• Requires no internet access (portable)
• Obtain updates that includes FREE extra tutorials
• Free of annoying ads
• No hidden fees
• No hidden offers
The unofficial How To Make Houses On 2014 app.
Recent Videos Update 2014 !!
- How to Make a Minecraft Lekman House
- How to make a House on SAMP ( NGRP Script )
- how to make a simple house in minecraft
- How to make Modern House in Google Sketchup
- How to make a defense house on Terraria
- Minecraft: How To Make a Desert Survival House
- MINECRAFT: How to build little wooden house
- How to make a house on [HABBO]Part1
- How to Make a pokeball house on minecraft
- Minecraft: How To Make a Small Modern House
- Minecraft 3D Pokeball Pixel art
- How to make a simple house in MineCraft PE (STEP BY STEP)
- 16 year old builds tiny home to guarantee mortgage-free future
- How to make a simple house in Google Sketchup
- Minecraft : How To Make A Tree House - [Part 2]
- Minecraft : How To Make A House - [Part 1]
- how to make a miniature house
- Minecraft: How to Make an Amored Redstone House(No Lag)!
- Minecraft: How to make a dog house
- 3. How to make a house in Google SketchUp 8.0
- How To Make The Best House You Can - Minecraft Tutorial
- how to make a lego house:(part one)
- How to build a Lego Kame House
- How to Build a Lego House
- Minecraft - How To Make A Lava Or Water House
- How To Make A Slaughter House On Minecraft.
- Minecraft how to make a village house
- how to make a tree house on minecraft
- How to Make a Model of a House
- Minecraft - BEST HOUSE DIMENSIONS! Fast & Easy Tutorial
Disclaimer: Please note, this app is not official and all videos are shortcuts to the free videos of YouTube. We don't upload any video to Youtube, if you see any video with copyright please send an email to Youtube.
More from developer
- Four map sizes: from small to infinite
- Pleasant gaming experience
- Score system
- Zoom in/out (via menu button)
- And all the usual things you would expect from minesweeper game
This game was developed because I did not find a minesweeper game that was pleasant to play on Android. I hope this game has everything a minesweeper fan could want. I hope you like it. Leave a comment if you do ;)
Compatibility note: Tested on Nexus like devices. Should work on all devices. However, if you find problem on your device email me and I might be able to fix it.