Acrobits Softphone is both intuitive to use and highly configurable. With loads of preconfigured providers, many users will have their SIP account configured and making calls in less than a minute. But Acrobits Softphone also has the highly configurable settings advanced VoIP users and business users need, including support for Secure SIP signaling through TLS, HD audio through G.722 and more. Try Acrobits Softphone on Android today and you'll be telling your friends about it tomorrow.
Check out the great features of Acrobits Softphone for Android, with many more to come.
•Push Notifications for incoming calls for improved battery life
•Support for use on wifi and 3G networks
•backgrounding support with status bar notification; check your email or other tasks while still available for calls on the Softphone
•GoogleVoice interface, originate and complete GoogleVoice calls all from one app (requires GoogleVoice account and SIP Account with incoming U.S. numbers)
•quick import of accounts from major VoIP Providers
•call recorder and player, seamlessly integrated into the call history
•Bluetooth headset support
•HD Wideband audio through G.722
•Secure calling through SRTP (SDES)
•ZRTP support (through in app purchase), the latest in secure calling for SIP
•excellent sound quality, includes the G.711 (ulaw and alaw) and GSM audio codecs. Make an in app purchase to add G.729 Annex A for great quality over 3G networks
•TLS support for encrypted SIP
•audio codec manipulation, enabling you to prioritize the codecs used and disable ones you don’t want to use
•comfortable and super-smooth user interface, fine-tuned specially for Android
•easy, intuitive configuration
•simultaneous registration of multiple SIP accounts, have multiple accounts registered to receive incoming calls and switch the account used for outgoing calls without leaving the keypad
•Android contacts integration. Easy to call anyone in your contacts via SIP
•add new contacts directly from the softphone
•ability to generate DTMF tones while in call, to control various PBX features or automated systems (use audio, rfc 2833 or SIP INFO)
•detailed call history
•configurable RTP port range
•SIP Proxy support
•STUN server support, automatic service discovery using DNS SRV queries
•phone number resolution. We present the phone numbers in a convenient format with grouped digits, display the flag and country name and even region/city name for some countries, including USA
The Android Market does not make paid apps available in all countries. If you're unable to purchase Acrobits Softphone or have already purchased it through paypal, please visit http://acrobits.cz for an alternate method to download and install.
Acrobits Softphone is a SIP Client, not a VoIP provider. It needs to be used in conjunction with a VoIP provider that supports use on a SIP Client to work. Check out our list of verified VoIP operators at http://www.acrobits.cz/42/verified-voip-operators
VoIP over 3G - Be aware that some mobile network operators prohibit or restrict the use of VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) over their network. They may prohibit the use of VoIP or impose additional fees and/or charges when using VoIP over their network. By using Acrobits Softphone over 3G, you agree to abide by any restrictions your cellular carrier imposes and agree that Acrobits will not be held responsible for any charges, fees or liability imposed by your carrier for using Acrobits Softphone over their 3G network.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Bria is a standalone softphone and not a VoIP service. A SIP server or subscription with a SIP-based VoIP provider is required to make calls.
• Highly secure, SIP-based softphone with exceptional voice quality
• Purchase in-app Premium Features like Video Calls, Presence and Messaging or audio codecs to enhance your mobile softphone experience
• Pre-defined VoIP and XMPP provider list available when adding new accounts , including Facebook and Gmail for XMPP
• Integration with Facebook to display contacts' latest Facebook status
• Multitasking support for background operation, such as fielding incoming calls while using other applications
• HD audio codecs including G.722, OPUS and SILK
• Supported accessories include headsets and headphones. Bluetooth™ support is dependent on Android device and operating system
• Available in the following languages: English, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), French, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish.
• Winner of the 2011 Product of the Year Award from Communications Solutions. For the full list, see http://www.counterpath.com/awards.html
STANDARD PHONE FEATURES
• Multiple account support for up to 12 accounts on any SIP-compliant server
• Contact List leveraging the device’s native contact directory
• Call display and voicemail indicator
• Speakerphone, mute and hold functions
• Call history with a list of received, missed and dialed calls
• Call recording
• Ringtones and contact avatars
• Dial plan support
• Multiple call support – swap between two active calls, merge and split calls, transfer calls (attended and unattended)
• Audio codecs include G.711a/u, G.722(HD), iLBC, GSM, OPUS and SILK
• Automatic codec selection to ensure optimal call quality
• Support for DTMF: the ability to enter numbers to use an auto attendant via RFC 2833, SIP INFO and in-band
• VPN support
• Advanced settings that enable users to control network traversal and media options
• Security and encryption via TLS and SRTP
• DNS SRV record lookups and call quality statistics
PREMIUM FEATURES – OPTIONAL IN-APP PURCHASE
• Messaging and Presence – with XMPP and SIP SIMPLE support
• Video Calls – using H.264 and VP8 video codecs
• G.729 Audio Codec
• AMR-Wideband Audio Codec
For more information on Bria Android Edition’s features, please visit: http://www.counterpath.com/bria-android-edition.html
IMPORTANT VOIP OVER MOBILE/CELLULAR DATA NOTICE
Some mobile network operators may prohibit or restrict the use of VoIP functionality over their network and may also impose additional fees, or other charges in connection with VoIP. You agree to learn and abide by your cellular carrier's network restrictions. CounterPath Corporation will not be held liable for any charges, fees or liability imposed by your carrier for use of VoIP over Mobile/Cellular Data.
CounterPath's Bria mobile products provide handling designed to redirect emergency calls to the Native Cellular Dialer when possible on a best reasonable commercial efforts basis, however this functionality is also dependent on the operating system of the mobile phone which is outside of our control and subject to change at any time. As a result, the official position of CounterPath is that CounterPath’s Bria product is not intended, designed, or fit for placing, carrying or supporting Emergency Calls. CounterPath will not be liable for any costs or damages arising either directly or indirectly from the use of the software for Emergency Calls. Using Bria as a default dialer may interfere with dialing emergency services.
Requires existing account with Mobyx VoIP provider.
* Customized with company name / logo
* User Friendly, Advanced and Smoother GUI
* Multi Language (OS Specific)
* Unlimited user license
* SIP protocol support
* Making and receiving calls
* Codecs supported:g729 g711,GSM,g722,iLBC
* Advanced Phone Book (Contact manager with name number,profile pic and searching )
* call hold
* call transfer
* Call Log
* Call Status Indicator
* Save / Edit Username & Password
* Work with all standard SIP SoftSwitches
* Android 1.5, 1.6, 2.x, 3.x, 4.x
* Silence Suppression
* Echo Cancellation
* Auto Registration and Timeout
* Proxy support
Users - please contact your provider or pbx administrator to see if they provide login credentials for Cloud Softphone.
Cloud Softphone Awarded 2013 Unified Communications TMC Labs Innovation Award !
Customized with company name
SIP protocol support
Phone Book (Synchronize with Phone Address Book)
Work with all standard SIP SoftSwitches
El AXTEL Softphone es una aplicación que utiliza el protocolo SIP, compatible con múltiples servicios de VoIP en el mundo, para hacer y recibir llamadas de voz a través de tu conexión de Internet.
Si eres cliente de AXTEL en México, activa tu servicio AXTEL Conmigo para llevar tu Línea a cualquier parte del mundo en tu Android y otros dispositivos. Para activar tu Línea AXTEL, descarga la aplicación o visítanos en http://www.axtelconmigo.com.mx para mayor información.
Con el servicio AXTEL Conmigo, podrás hacer y recibir llamadas locales, larga distancia y a celulares como si fuera tu Línea AXTEL. Olvídate de costosas facturas en tu celular por pasarte de tus minutos, o por cargos de roaming nacional o internacional. Este servicio usa el mismo número telefónico de tu Línea AXTEL y comparte las llamadas y minutos incluidos en el plan de renta mensual de la línea. No importa en qué parte del mundo te encuentres, con AXTEL Conmigo utilizas tu Línea AXTEL como si estuvieras en tu casa o negocio.
Funcionalidades soportadas por AXTEL Softphone:
- Llamadas VoIP con tu Línea AXTEL de casa o negocio
- Llamadas entre el Softphone y tu casa/negocio son gratis
- Utiliza tu libreta de contactos de tu Android
- Altavoz (speaker)
- Silenciador (mute)
- Historial de Llamadas
- Selección automática de codecs VoIP
- Soporte de Multitasking
- Soporte de tonos DTMF
- Marcación Inteligente
- Caller ID con foto de contacto
- Semáforo de calidad de llamada
- Recuperación de sesiones de audio
Está disponible tanto como para conexiones Wi-Fi y 3G.
La versión de android ha sido probada en los siguientes dispositivos:
* Galaxy S2
* Galaxy Ace
* Galaxy Nexus
- Sony Ericsson
* Optimus 4x HD
Ahora puedes unirte a nuestra comunidad "Beta Testing":
Solicita tu acceso al correo email@example.com
NOTA: Esta aplicación no ha sido probada aún en otros equipos, por lo que existe la posibilidad que el funcionamiento no sea el adecuado.
You can enjoy your SIP line or vPBX extension on any mobile device.
- Video Calls
- Call Recording
- Send SMS
Also you can access the rest of netelip services such as:
- vFAX: Sending and receiving faxes
- vdrive: Cloud Storage
- vDesktop: Virtual Desktops
- vERP: Business Management Software.
* Charges may apply. We recommend an unlimited data plan or WiFi connection.
Obtain this awesome application by downloading it from the android app store, no additional access numbers or PINs is required to use this Netsurf service; dial the desired telephone number to your counterparts as customary or retrieve your party telephone number from your address book and dial directly.
Netsurf Telecom App Description:
Netsurf Telecom Softphone is a mobile app for Android devices such as etc. It is an affordable and incredible product with unbeatable rates and amazing features. Calls can be made through 3G, 4G or Wi-Fi data connections on any Android device, to all countries worldwide.
Crystal clear calls to any designation guarantee. Netsurf Telecom Softphone uses the best itineraries to ensure your call is of a high quality and maintains that standard every time. Just simply download the app, dial your designation, and connect to your friends and family; anytime, anywhere!!!
• Netsurf Telecom App Requirements:
To use Netsurf Telecom Mobile App to make audio calls over 3G, end users must have a data plan with a mobile network service provider.
Please note: Some mobile network operators may prohibit or restrict the use of Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) functionality over their network. Your end users must abide by their cellular providers' network restrictions. Netsurf Telecom will not be held liable for any charges, fees or liability imposed by 3rd party carriers for use of VoIP over Wi-Fi/3G or whatsoever.
• Netsurf Telecom App Features:
1. Ability to Make and Receive Calls
2. Caller ID
3. Redial * by tapping on the numbers listed within your call history.
4. Voicemail & Voicemail to Email
5. Call hold
6. Music on hold
8. Multitasking Capabilities for the Apple IOS 4 for the following supported devices: Android 4,Android 3GS, and the third-generation iPod touch
10. Ability to View Contact List from Phone
11. Call forwarding
12. Ability to Recharge Account by Credit Card or PayPal through your Netsurf Telecom website (www.netsurftelecom.com)
13. Call History Display with Time and Call Status
Join Express pass trough mechanism delivers VoIP services even in blocked areas.
NOTE: AN OPERATOR CODE IS REQUIRED, THE APPLICATION WORKS ONLY WITH ASSOCIATED PROVIDERS.
PLEASE CONTACT YOUR VOIP OPERATOR FOR JOIN EXPRESS OPERATOR CODE.
* Making and receiving VoIP calls
* Integrated contacts from the phone
* Recent calls
* Support for codecs g.729, GSM, g.722 and g.711, AMR-NB, AMR-WB
* work in background mode
Note for end users:
Please, check your cellular operator's terms of agreement to make sure
they allow sip calls on their network before using Join Express softphone.
Note for operators:
Interested in rapid roll-out of mobile Voip services.
Please contact us now and enable Join Express service for your customers- major mobilie platforms availabe.
This app allows you to make VoIP calls using your Teconisy Account without a need to configure the app.
Teconisy Softphone is exactly what you need to make VoIP calls with Teconisy!
All rates can be found on the official Teconisy website http://www.teconisy.com.
* High performances
* Rewriting/filtering rules for integration with Android
* Record calls
* Free calls to teconisy users
* Cheap international call rates
* Simple configuration
* Many codecs (G729,G711,Opus)
* Supported crypto : SRTP/ZRTP (protection of voice and posiblity to call over mobile internet)
Keywords: cheap international calls, IP calls, VoIP, SIP Softphone, international calls
•Single number for both desk-top and mobile devices.
•Incoming calls to your fixed desk phone are automatically routed to your Android phone.
•The calling number identity is displayed for incoming calls (and not your PBX number)
•All outgoing calls from your Android App use your fixed Calling Line Identity number on the Company PBX.
•Make calls from your Android contact list or from the company phone directories in the PBX. In either case you present the CLI number of the company PBX.
•See the status of colleagues in real time.
•Busy on mobile device status is indicated to other users.
•Call history - missed calls, received calls, dialled calls.
•Listen to and manage your business voicemails.
•The PBX may be programmed to send all your app calls over IP or to the GSM network when you are off site and over Wifi on your LAN.
•Flip during a call from VoIP to GSM service or the other way, depending on signal quality
The Opera Softphone App uses Voice over IP (VoIP) technology over both Wifi and 3G networks. It may also be programmed to route voice communication over GSM. Be aware that some 3G Service providers may restrict the use of VoIP or charge extra fees for VoIP. If you have any concerns about the use of the Opera Smartphone App over your 3G carrier’s network or quality of the available WiFi network, you should use the GSM option for the voice communication.
•A smartphone registration licence activated on the PBX.
•Program the IP address of the Opera system into the App along with the IP Registration Name and IP Registration PIN.
•System Manager programming forward the voice and signalling Port Numbers from the modem router to the PBX.
Help page link goes to
Please be aware that this version might contain serious bugs, you should use the stable version unless our support team specifically told you to use the beta.
This version does not have g729 support, even if you have g729 for the stable zoiper release, it will not work in the beta and we cannot transfer the license to it. When the beta testing is done, all fixes will be merged with the stable zoiper
Send us any bugreports on firstname.lastname@example.org