This is the only app you will need for MiWay in the City of Mississauga, providing a plethora of features to satisfy your transit needs.
• Offline Departure Times – Never worry about an internet connection again! All departure times are saved locally and load quickly. Times are organized into 3 tabs (Weekday, Saturday and Sunday/Holiday) that will automatically switch depending on the current day of the week.
• Closest Departure Times – Departure times that have passed are greyed out to improve visibility of the closest departure times.
• Graphical Start Screen – Easy to use and beautifully designed, this is your hub for all of the app's main features.
• Saved Stops – Have a stop you commonly go to? With this, you can save it for easy access later on!
• Search for Route – Know your route number? Don't go through the entire list to look for it, simply type it in!
• Stop Search – At a bus stop and don't know when the bus is coming or which bus to take? Enter the 4 digit stop number and choose from a list of all the routes that service the stop!
• Fares – Check how much it costs to take the bus.
• Service Changes – View all of the recent service changes to see if the route you take has been changed.
• Route Maps – Check the route map to see if it will reach your desired destination. (Please Note: An internet connection is required to use this feature)
These features are still in development and will be added in a later release.
• Real-Time Departures – Find out when a bus is expected to come and if it's early or delayed
• Bus Locations Map – Find out where a bus is on the route
This application was developed by Dy Developers and is not associated with MiWay Transit. For any problems, concerns or suggestions with the app, please contact us at: email@example.com
Please Note: This application is not endorsed by, nor associated with MiWay Transit or the City of Mississauga. This is a third party application with all data obtained from the official MiWay website and stored locally on your device.
Any issues or errors you encounter with this app should be reported by emailing us and not MiWay Transit or the City of Mississauga.
Likewise, any issues you encounter with the bus service should be reported directly to MiWay Transit and not us, as we have no control over the departures.