The clock which is shown when the phone's screen is off (standby).
Do you like this clock on your android phone?
Now, your wish has been fulfilled.
It is extraordinary attractive and beautiful and also applicable. A Screen Saver is certainly useful for you.
It is interesting for you to try it.
Some facilities of this program:
- Automatic start when screen is off
- Possibility of choosing digital or analogue clock
- Various beautiful analogue clocks
- Displaying solar date with internal calculating engine
- Showing number of missed called and unread new messages
- Setting favorite color for text and background separately
- Automatic movement of clock in screen
- Setting shutdown timer
- Setting screen brightness
- Changing location of clock
- Changing size of clock
Before use, please read the manual of the program.
It is evident that date and time of your system should be set correctly for showing date and time correctly.
It also shows
* battery status
* show current date
* show the next alarm if any
*Customise interval of images.
*Installs in sdCard automatically.
To enable go to Settings->Display->DayDream and select Clock plus. If you have it set in "when to daydream" menu and have your phone in the charger/dock it will not turn off its screen but displays this screensaver instead
* Option to hide the app icon on the Android 4.2+ launcher (after hiding it in the settings, click on the launcher icon again and it should say "App isn't installed" and the launcher icon should disappear. If it stays there, reboot your phone.)
For non-ad version: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.misterbapps.clockscreensaver
Want to display a clock on your phone at night but don't want to burn your screen with a stationary image? Then maybe this app is for you.
Clock Screensaver is a simple app that, when your device goes idle while on AC power, will display a moving digital clock. This is useful if you don't want to have to push a button in order to see the time at night. The clock moves around the screen so as to not cause any permanent screen burn-in.
*Animation - Scroll up/down/left/right or bounce randomly around the screen.
*Force Landscape Orientation
*Allow When Off AC
*May prevent your device from locking automatically, although you can still lock it manually.
*Screensaver activates when the screen turns off, so you must have your screen set to turn off automatically in order for the screensaver to activate automatically.