You will have information about the author, captures, license, description, links of the library and you can try a working example within the application.
Recently it has added a tab with SNIPPETS that will be updated constantly.
In order to collect the largest possible number of libraries the version of the application is ICS.
Most applications are listed on github, others are from google code and bitbucket.
From this application we want to thank all the developers who publish their libraries for the benefit of others.
We hope that developers might find it useful.
Permissions: This application need to access contacts, ActionBarSherlock use READ_CONTACTS to show in a listView, we do not want your information and not use it for anything else.
* "Done and Discard" by Roman Nurik
* "ActionBarSherlock" by Jake Wharton
* "ListViewAnimations" by nhaarman
* "FlipImageView" by Antoine Merle
* "PropertyAnimation" by wminiboy
* "ChartView" by nadavfima
* "QuickReturn Listview" by Lars Werkman
* "Scrolling Tricks" by Roman Nurik
* "IndexableListView" by Daniel Nam
* "DragSortListView" by Carl A. Bauer
* "CustomFastScrollView" by Nolan Lawson
* "RibbonMenu" by David Scott
* "ArcMenu" frombydaCapricorn
* "Radial Menu Widget" by Arindam Nath
* "MenuDrawer" by Gökhan Akkurt
* "SimpleSideDrawer" by adamrocker
* "Android-fb-like-slideout-navigation" by Alex Korovyansky
* "ActionsContentView" by Steven Rudenko
* "NewPopupMenu" frombyu1aryz
* "UndoBar" by Liao Kai
* "PopupDemo" by Nolan Lawson
* "Popup Custom" by unparallellogical
* "PopupwindowDemo" by MichaelYe
* "NewQuickAction" by Lorensius W. L. T
* "Android Custom Tabs" by Lawrence D'Oliveiro
* "Jazzy ViewPager" by Jeremy Feinstein
* "Android-flip" by OpenAphid-Engine
* "Android Lock Pattern" by Hai Bison
* "Swipe-To-Dismiss" by Roman Nurik
* "Android-Validator" by Benjamin Besse
* "Universal-Image-Loader" by Gökhan Akkurt
* "PinEntry" by webile-android
* "UrlImageViewHelper" by Koushik Dutta
* "ParallaxScrollView" by Christopher Jenkins
* "LazyList" by Fedor Vlasov
* "HoloCircularProgressBar" by passsy
* "TimesSquare" by Square
* "RoundedImage" by makeramen
* "IconicTextView" by Artur Termenji
* "AutoScaleTextView" by Andreas Krings
* "PinProgress" by Roman Nurik
* "Wheel widget" by Alessandro Crugnola
* "View Badger" by Jeff Gilfelt
* "PagerSlidingTabStrip" by Andreas Stütz
* "SlideMenu" by TangKe
* "Android-ProgressFragment" by Evgeny Shishkin
* "GlowPadView" by nadavfima
* "HoloColorPicker" by Lars Werkman
* "TabCarouselLib" by Andrew Neal
* "StickyListHeaders" by Emil Sjölander
* "AndroidSideMenu" by Dmitry Zaitsev
* "PhotoView" by Chris Banes
* "SlideExpandableListView" by Tjerk Wolterink
* "aFileChooser" by Paul Burke
* "PinnedSectionListView" by Sergej Shafarenka
* "PinnedHeaderListView" by mldeng
* "SugaredListAnimations" by cuub
* "JazzyListView" by Two Toasters
* "TwoWayGridView" by Jess Anders
* "AnyTextView" by Hans Petter Eide
* "Crouton" by Benjamin Weiss
- "RoboDemo" by stephanenicolas
- "PullToRefresh" by Chris Banes
- "Android Form EditText" by Andrea Baccega
- "Hansel and Gretel" by Jake Wharton
- "NumericPageIndicator" by Manuel Peinado
- "RichEditText" by Mark Murphy
- "RefreshActionItem" by Manuel Peinado
- "colorPicker" by biboune
- "HoloGraphLibrary" by Daniel Nadeau
- "MessageBar" by Simon Vig
- "Square-ProgressBar" by Ted Halcyon
- "Showcase View" (Utils) by mhama.
- "Progress Wheel" by Todd Davies
- "colorPicker" by Daniel Nilsson
- "StyledDialogs for Android" by Inmite s.r.o.
- "FadingActionBar" by Manuel Peinado
- "PinterestListView" by oasis2008
- "PanesLibrary" by Mapsaurus
- "ATableView" by Diego Acosta
- "Satellite Menu" by Siyamed SINIR
- "GlassActionBar" (ActionBar) by Manuel Peinado
- "xButton" (Widgets) by WenDong
... and more
TeeChart is a developer tool for Android developers that adds charts to your Android application. TeeChart provides complete, quick and easy to use charting .NET, Java, ActiveX / COM, PHP and Delphi VCL controls for business, Real-time, Financial and Scientific applications.
This preview is intended to show some of the features that are available to developers. The Developer version is now available for evaluation at http://www.steema.com/download/java.
The release version of TeeChart for Android Charting component Library offers optional 100% sourcecode in Android Java (AWT/Swing and SWT formats are available too from Steema Software). It supports major Java programming environments including IBM Eclipse, Sun NetBeans, IntelliJ IDEA and Oracle JDeveloper.
The charting library offers 50 Java Chart styles (in 2D and 3D plus multiple combinations), 38 mathematical functions and 20 Chart tools components for additional functionality including dragging of series marks, annotation objects, cursors and manual trend lines, coloring bands, etc.
Line (Tape), Points (Scatter XY and XYZ 3D Scatter), Area (Stacked and negative), FastLine (real-time speed), Horizontal Line, Bar and Horizontal Bar (Stacked and negative), Pie (Exploded, partial angle), Shape (Cube, Pyramid, Cylinder, etc), Arrow (Callout), Bubble, Gantt, Candle (Finantial OHLC High-Low), Donut (Exploded Doughnut), Volume (Stock), Bar 3D, Points 3D, Polar, Radar, Clock, WindRose, Pyramid, Surface (XYZ Grid Mesh), LinePoint, BarJoin.class, ColorGrid, Waterfall, Histogram, Error, ErrorBar, Contour (Contouring Levels), Smith, Calendar, HighLow, TriSurface (Voronoi triangulation of arbitrary XYZ points), Funnel, Box (Box Whisker), Horizontal Box, Horizontal Area, Tower, Point and Figure, Gauges, Vector 3D, Map (Mapping GIS), Bezier, Bar with Image, IsoSurface (Auto Leveled XYZ Mesh), Circular Gauge, Linear Gauge, Vertical Linear Gauge, Horizontal Histogram.
50 Chart styles (in 2D and 3D plus multiple combinations) including Gauges
38 mathematical functions
100% sourcecode for Android Java
Run-time Editor, Gallery dialogs
20 Chart Tool components for additional functionality, like dragging series marks, annotation objects, cursors and manual trend lines, coloring bands, etc
Chart Grid component to manage data
Multiple-axis support both horizontal and vertical
Customisation of axis labels and legend items
Great cosmetic properties for all texts and drawings
Complete set of chart styles, both in 2D and 3D
Live and animated zoom and scroll. Multi-touch and mouse wheel supported
2D and 3D
Custom drawing canvas
Design and runtime integrated Chart and Series editor
New improved Javadoc format help plus Tutorials
Many new visual features, transparency, colour gradients, gray-scale.
Mathematical and statistical functions:
Add, Subtract, Multiply, Divide, High, Low, Average, Count,
Momentum, Momentum Division, Cumulative, Exponential Average, Smoothing, Custom User Defined, Root Mean Square,
Standard Deviation (StdDeviation), Stochastic, Exponential Moving Average, Performance, CrossPoints, Compress OHLC,
CLV, OBV, CCI, Moving Average, PVO, DownSampling,
Trend, Correlation, Variance, Perimeter, CurveFitting,
ADX, Bollinger, MACD, SAR, RSI, Histogram Function.
Android devices have a lot of screen sizes and resolutions. Therefore, it is very difficult to develop.
This application allows you to easily investigate the resolution of each device.
Display DIP scale bar
Display 32px/ 32dp/ 32sp square shape
Display 64px/ 64dp/ 64sp square shape
Display Screen Configuration
dip device independent pixel
dp device pixel
screen size (width x height)
for How to Support Multiple Screens
for How to Use configuration qualifiers
Android software Supporting Multiple Screens
Android Developers Supporting Different Screen Sizes
Overview of Screens Support
Density-independent pixel (dp)
Range of screens supported
xlarge screens are at least 960dp x 720dp
large screens are at least 640dp x 480dp
normal screens are at least 470dp x 320dp
small screens are at least 426dp x 320dp
Tested 1.5-4.2 devices
Xperia Z SO-02E Sony L36h L36i Yuga
Please see a [Web page] for details.
Copyright (c) 2013 FREE WING,Y.Sakamoto
THIS APPLICATION REQUIRES NO SPECIAL PERMISSION TO RUN.
Layout Tests Layout Test LayoutTest LayoutTests Tester Screen DPI Tester
Leyout LayoutChecker LayoutCheck Checker Check
「tDpiInfo」is a developer tool that can confirm Dpi information etc. on the Android terminal.
If this is installed, any pixel density of the device is understood.(xxhdpi, xhdpi, hdpi, tvdpi, mdpi, ldpi)
The icon changes depending on the density of the terminal.(XX, X, H, T, M, L)
* CAMERA permission is used for collecting the 'Camera info'.
Please do not download nor rate unless you are a Flash developer.
This app is open source / source for sale and serves as demonstration.
Features: Android System look alike Menu (emulation), Stage orientation landscape and portrait support (with 3D transition), (auto)fits any screen resolution (optimized for 800x480 and up - tablet), force close of app, store user settings as 'SharedObject', info popUp (emulation) ... night (eye and battery friendly) and day mode (black and white)
Visit http://www.mmfiles.com/flash/mobile_devices_content/air_4_android_2925.html?apage=14405 to buy the source code.
For further info please contact the developer.
Stop making your job as an app developer harder by re-inventing the wheel. Browse our great collection of library demos and discover tools to make your app great in less time. Here is what Volume Butler developer Matthew Rice said about his discovery:
"Just added BetterPickers lib to Volume Butler thank you Derek Brameyer for the wonderful library. I discovered your awesome library from DevAppsDirect" - Matthew Rice http://goo.gl/W805e
Our goal is to be the most useful developer app on your device. To reach this goal we add new libraries every week so you can have the most up to date collection of library demos at your fingertips. Here are the libraries we added recently:
FreeFlow - March 4
Spotlight - March 4
RoundRectShader - March 4
RoadTrip - Mar 2
Need a little inspiration for your app? You will find something in the dozens of libraries we feature.
Want to spice up your ListView? Take a look at SwipeListView, StickyListHeaders, ListViewAnimations, QuickReturnsListView and many more.
Need a menu to make navigating your app easier? Choose from RibbonMenu, SlidingMenu or SlidingLayer.
Tried of debugging AsyncThread? Check out RoboSpice and DataDroid.
Supporting older versions of Android? Keep your app looking fresh with ActionBarSherlock, RobotoTextView, UnifiedPreference and many more
With this app you can:
• Run Android library demos without installing them
• Run the demos from any RSS app by adding the feed http://www.inappsquared.com/www.inAppSquared.com/devappsdirect-all.xml
• Share and run demos with a link!
• Categories include Game Engines, Widgets, Custom Views, Menus and Libraries
Want to know what are the most popular libraries in DevAppsDirect? We have ranked them http://www.inappsquared.com/devappsdirect_library_ranking.php
• INTERNET - Required to download the library demos
• RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED - Used in the optional notification feature to check for updates at a time interval
• VIBRATE - Used in game engine samples
• ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - Used to determine if the network is available
• WAKE_LOCK - Used by the demo download service to prevent the phone from sleeping while downloading
• BATTERY_STATS - Reserved in case any library needs this permission
• ACCESS_WIFI_STATE - Reserved in case any library needs this permission
• ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION - Added for use by GAST and other libraries
• ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION - Reserved in case any library needs this permission
• RECORD_AUDIO - Added for use by GAST and other libraries
• CAMERA - Added for use by GAST and other libraries
• NFC - Added for use by GAST and other libraries