Save time with various gardening alarms.
Why don't you try making a vegetable garden and planting lettuce, peppers or other vegetables?
You can keep track of their growing progress and share it via Facebook or Twitter.
Buy flowerpots, get outside, feel and enjoy the clean air.
'Garden Manager' will help a lot.
1. Various alarms
- You will never forget to water your plants again.
- You can set alarms for fertilizing, spraying pesticide and so on. Custom tasks are also available.
- When you set the alarm, it will remind you on time.
2. Plant photo log
- Take pictures of and make notes about your treasured plants.
- When you sow and harvest seeds, you can experience the fun of writing notes about them and keeping track of the growing progress observed in your garden.
- If you write the widths / heights of your plants in each log, you can see them on the graph.
- You can brag about your logs to your friends via facebook, twitter and so on.
- Or ask them why your plants are withering.
4. Finding nearby florists
- You can find florists near you.
* TIPS: If the app locks up on you when adding photos, disable photo cropping. - Jesse Oliver -
* Are there any problems?
* Please contact us
- facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/GardenManager
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Phone state permission is used for only advertising.
Keyword: Garden / Manager / Garden Manager / Plant / Diary / Plant Diary / Plant / Alarm / Plant Alarm / Germinate / Germination / Harvest / Planting / Gardening / Home Gardening / Home Planting / Gardener
WRITE AND SEE THE PATH OF THE PLANT’S GROWTH EVERYDAY!
1. ADD PLANTS
Add your plants by writing the name, kind and the day of purchase
2. PLANT DIARY
Write the diary or observes with the picture. Also choose the condition of the plants such as ‘Flower’, ‘Sick’, ‘Fine (Good)’
3. CHART & CALENDER
You can see the growth process with the chart or calendar at a glance.
4. you can take a picture or get a picture from gallery
5. Back up & Restore
- you can back up or restore by one kind of plant
** contact : email@example.com
* process of restore to other device
step 1 : backup
1. press long your plant then menu is open
2. click 'backup'
3. if back up process is success
then new backup file is placed on '/sdcard/PlantDiary/Backup/[YOUR PLANT NAME]_2013(backup date) . pet
step 2 :restore at new phone
1. copy the backup file to the sdcard of new phone at '/sdcard/PlantDiary/Backup/ '
if folder is not exist then please create this folder
2. copy original photo files of your plant to sdcard of new phone
because this backup system can not backup photo data, only can back up text data.
so you have to copy the photos to sdcard of new phone at the same path
ex) old phone image path : /sdcard/dcim/100MEDIA/img0291.jpg
copy to new phone sdcard
new phone image path : /sdcard/dcim/100MEDIA/
3. install 'My Plant Diary' Application
4. run application, click menu button on your phone at the page of the pet list
5. click 'restore'
6. select your backup file
5. restore completed
after restore if plant photos do not appear, then recheck path of the photos.
or check your default photo viewer app whether plant photo is appear or not
if it do well, please try to restore again
- Track all plants in your home
- Receive notification when a plant needs water
- Configure notifications (reminders) time - in the morning, at noon or in the evening
- Support for watering intervals from half-day to twenty days
- Create flower avatars using phone’s camera
- Special design for unique user experience
- Support for Android 1.6 to 4.3
How to use it:
- Pick a plant in your home
- Capture flower’s avatar with your camera
- Set watering interval – 6 days, for example
- That’s it! You will be notified by Waterbot when your flower needs water again
- Mark plant as “watered” after you watered it
- Now add more plants and have fun watering them
Never forget again to water, fertilize and pesticide your plants.
Plantissimo will make sure that you are automatically reminded when you need to care for your plants so you don’t have to worry.
Personalize your plants by their own picture after capturing it with your smartphone’s camera and record their watering, feeding and pesticiding times.
Use the built-in “todo” and expenses functionality to track your garden related tasks and expenses.
- Add/edit new plants
- Personalize by captured picture
- Note prunable, harvestable and bloomable seasons per plant
- Set plant’s notifications on watering, fertilizing and pesticiding times
- Add/edit new “todo” task
- Add/edit new expense
Without plants, nearly all life on Earth would end. Plants provide oxygen for humans and animals to breathe and they provide food for many animals. There are about 260,000 plant species in the world today – found on land, in oceans and in fresh water. Plants are the first living things found on earth. Get to know more cool facts about plants with this App.
This is the only app you need when it comes to Garden Plants.
Do you want to get the latest updates, news, information, videos, photos, events and amazing deals about Garden Plants? Then download this app now!
Many factors come into play when choosing plants for a garden. Planting may be the answer to a specific landscaping need, such as screening an unsightly view, filling a shady corner, or preventing erosion on a slope, or you may plant simply for the sensory pleasures a garden provides. The choice of garden plants will depend on the garden's size, climate, and specific characteristics. Each plant must be suitable for the garden's conditions, whether sunny or shady and damp or dry, and soil type. Plants also must satisfy personal taste.
Discover more about Garden Plants! Download this app and get these amazing features!
- A non- stop, daily stream of latest news.
- Like and comment on articles, images, audio and videos.
- The latest products!
- Read the latest articles and comments.
- Know the latest update
- Be one of the firsts to get the best deals.
- Share news, photos, events, and other news through Twitter, Facebook and e-mail.
* All trademarks and copyrights are owned by their respective owners.
Discover and download this Garden Plants app now!
Want to know about plants according to your requirement and necessity. Which Indoor plants are suitable at which place how much sunlight they require, water, air, soil.
Are these plants healthy, Lucky or will add beauty. A complete app on indoor plants to know which are good or not.
It Contains Tips to Care your plants and stay healthy.
Money plant, Bamboo, Bonsai trees.
Plants, indoor, air, water, soil, health, lucky, medicine plants
With the current version of Plant Buddy, you can now share pictures of your plants from the image gallery to Facebook.
If you have any suggestions, please e-mail me and I'll see what I can do about putting those suggestions in the next version.
UPDATE: You, the users of Plant Buddy have spoken, and Redshift 6 Apps is listening. In the next release of Plant Buddy Free, you will be able to add any picture you already have on your phone, to plants of your choosing!
Also, each picture will be tagged with a date so you can remember when the picture was taken.
Keep those ideas coming!
And a little bit further down the road:
- Major UI redesign. Plant Buddy looks pretty good now, but I have some plans to make it even more aesthetically pleasing.
Place your device for example on the roof where you want to install your real Photovoltaic Plant, and see how it will work there:
- You will see the sun illumination in Lux
- How much electricity it will produce (in kWh)
- How much money you can save with it
- How much CO₂ equivalent
There are some usable parameters (just click on objects like "sun" or "solar tracker" to change them).
For 70 years, Organic Gardening magazine has shared reliable, user-friendly, and trustworthy gardening advice and ideas. Now, in partnership with Safer© brand garden products, the Planting Planner makes garden management information and resources more accessible than ever. From artichoke to zucchini, ageratum to zinnias, we cover a wide range of vegetables, herbs, and flowers—annuals and perennials.
This app allows you to enter your zip code then check off the plants you want to plant this year. It will show you everything you can plant today and how many days left you have to plant it. Every time you enter the app it will show you an updated list of what you can plant today.
Works great for spring and fall plantings.
Easily know what you can plant in your garden whenever you are ready to get planting.
If you harvest something and have some extra space, just fire up your app and immediately see what you can plant today.
Includes major garden plants and more are being added, just hit the refresh button at the top left of the settings screen to get updates.
Also works great on tablets.