Live Paperless. Leaf your Life.
➣ Simple - Leaf is 100% free, forever.
➣ Convenient - Stores and organizes your receipts eliminating unnecessary waste.
➣ Responsible –Leaf donates to your favorite charities every time you pay. Consumption with a conscience at no cost to you.
➣ Social - Share your experiences with your friends, rate the places you go to and things you buy effortlessly from your receipt immediately after your purchase.
Leaf’s mission is to allow people to Make a Difference through everyday transactions. Your feedback is important to us! If you have any suggestions on how we can improve our app please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The App contains both botanical and commonly known names, and includes details of flower colours, blooming seasons, preferred soil ph, and most suitable locations for habitation. A linked Learning Hub will offer an additional layer of information and resources to support teachers and learners as well as facilitate citizen scientist and custodianship of plants. (Crowd-sourcing).
PLEASE NOTE: This app was developed in 48 hours as part of GovHack 2014: http://hackerspace.govhack.org/content/what-grows-here - the User Interface is very rough at this stage. Please submit any suggestions here: https://github.com/NatureNinjas/whatgrowshere/issues and if you like our effort consider voting for us at the GovHack site.
Our team will continue to develop this App as time and support permits.
Plus de 1000 végétaux classés par:
Genre, exposition, hauteur, feuillage, floraison, type de sol, utilisation, et d'autres...
En utilisant les différents outils mis à votre disposition, trouvez une liste de végétaux à découvrir, planter ou à offrir suivant vos désirs de couleurs et de structures paysagères.
Simple & efficace, surtout pour les débutants en jardinage ou les curieux de la nature.
* Recherche en consultant le catalogue variétal, triez en utilisant les différents filtres.
* Recherche par nom botanique ou nom commun en appuyant sur la loupe de la page d'accueil (ou bouton physique de votre phone).
* Recherche rapide par clés de déterminations, pas à pas, sélectionnez vos besoins.
* Fonction Allo-docteur, votre végétal a un problème? complétez le formulaire et nous vous apportons des réponses.
* Fonction notifications, recevez directement des conseils ou des infos du moment par notifications cliquables (désactivation possible dans le menu).
* Page conseils et astuces communautaires.
Retrouvez-nous sur notre blog: http://blog.prestavert.fr ou sur notre site: http://www.prestavert.fr
PRESTAVERT est une pépinière implantée en Gironde près de Bordeaux, à travers cette application gratuite, nous mettons à votre disposition nos connaissances et notre savoir-faire.
Mais cette application ne remplacera pas les conseils que vous retrouvez en consultant de vrais, et bons, pépiniéristes producteurs.
33240 Saint André de Cubzac
Production et vente d'arbres et arbustes d'ornements,
fruitiers et de bruyères en méthode bio.
Protection et lutte biologique, vente d'insectes auxiliaires
nématodes, pièges à phéromones et engrais naturels
Terreaux et compost (fumier de cheval) en vrac ou sac
Graines et plants de légumes potagers bio
Mickaël Gantet pour PRESTAVERT siret:50435303800012 ape:0130Z passeport phytosantaire:AQ01527 agrément phyto:AQ01145
Create your own GPS plant collection.
You can see a map of plants you've GPSed here: http://www.plantplaces.com/perl/sustainabilityreport.pl once you've added a username and uploaded your GPS plant locations. This page shows a list of your uploaded plants and a sustainability rating. The photos of plants that you take with the app will also be visible on the plant detail page, once uploaded and approved.
View a map of plants near you.
Search for plants by name, color, and bloom date.
See plant places on a map.
If the upload photos and auto sync preferences are selected, the plant photos and GPS positions that you take with PlantPlaces.com Mobile will upload automatically to plantplaces.com, when your phone is plugged-in/charging and on wifi. See more details in the [Preferences] section, below.
The official mobile app of the PlantPlaces.com website.
Finding Plants by Color:
Do you see a plant and want to know what it is? Take a picture, and we'll find the top 16 colors in that picture. Choose a color, and we'll find plants that match that color.
Do you want to match plants to your house? Take a picture of your house, and we'll find flowers, trees, and shrubs with the same color.
View plant pictures and descriptions from PlantPlaces.com on this free app.
Finding Native, Edible, and Recommended Plants:
Do you want to plant native, edible plants? Search for edible, native, and recommended plants.
Search for plants by bloom date.
Do you see a plant in flower? You can record and submit the bloom date.
Submit GPS, Plants for Sale, and Bloom Dates; Get a Sustainability Report Card:
Submit your GPS plant collection to PlantPlaces.com to see a Sustainability Report Card.
Do you see a plant for sale? You can submit it on PlantPlaces.com Mobile, and it will show on the PlantPlaces.com website.
Services for Nurseries and Retailers:
Are you a nursery or plant retailer? You can list your inventory on PlantPlaces.com, and keep it up to date using PlantPlaces.com mobile. PlantPlaces.com users will see the number and price of the flora that you have for sale.
Want a free, web-based list of your plant inventory on PlantPlaces.com? E-mail us to sign up to be a partner - for free - and you can see your list here: http://plantplaces.com/perl/inventory.pl?Partner= You are welcome to use this list on your own website, or anywhere else you'd like to show what you have for sale.
Preferences, GPS and Photo Upload:
You can choose to upload GPS positions and photos automatically by selecting the appropriate settings in the [Preferences] page of PlantPlaces.com Mobile for Android.
Auto Synch over Wifi: Will automatically upload GPS when your phone is plugged in/charging AND on wifi. This minimizes data and battery usage.
If this setting is checked, you will not see an "Upload" button on the GPS A Plant screen. If this setting is not checked, you will see an [Upload] button on the GPS A Plant screen, so that you can choose when to upload.
Upload Plant Images: Will upload photos you take of plants. This will ONLY upload photos taken with the PlantPlaces.com mobile app; PlantPlaces.com Mobile does not access photos you have taken with your phone's camera app or other apps outside of PlantPlaces.com Mobile.
If the auto sync settings are not checked, you can choose to upload your GPS positions by clicking the [Upload] button on the GPS screen. Or, if you don't want to upload the photos and GPS positions, you don't have to - you can see them on your Android device..
Username: If you enter a username, this will be associated with the GPS locations and plant photos that you upload. You can then see your sustainability report here: http://www.plantplaces.com/perl/sustainabilityreport.pl However, you do not have to enter a username if you don't want to.
Password: This setting is reserved for future use, and is not currently used.
Save time with various gardening alarms.
Why don't you try making a vegetable garden and planting lettuce, peppers or other vegetables?
You can keep track of their growing progress and share it via Facebook or Twitter.
Buy flowerpots, get outside, feel and enjoy the clean air.
'Garden Manager' will help a lot.
1. Various alarms
- You will never forget to water your plants again.
- You can set alarms for fertilizing, spraying pesticide and so on. Custom tasks are also available.
- When you set the alarm, it will remind you on time.
2. Plant photo log
- Take pictures of and make notes about your treasured plants.
- When you sow and harvest seeds, you can experience the fun of writing notes about them and keeping track of the growing progress observed in your garden.
- If you write the widths / heights of your plants in each log, you can see them on the graph.
- You can brag about your logs to your friends via facebook, twitter and so on.
- Or ask them why your plants are withering.
4. Finding nearby florists
- You can find florists near you.
* TIPS: If the app locks up on you when adding photos, disable photo cropping. - Jesse Oliver -
* Are there any problems?
* Please contact us
Il permet aussi de promouvoir l'ensemble des "Kourels" qui nous gratifient des différentes versions audio de ces Xassidas.
L'application arrive avec Djawartou déjà chargé. Il est aussi possible de s'indcrire volontairement pour accéder aux autres Xassidas deja disponibles.
This is a basic version of the website and it will soon have more features, please be patient!
You specify the period, and the application will send you a reminder.
The time can be set for each plant individually, for example, if one of the plants in the office and one at home.
All plants are displayed in the list directly on the home screen.
To add a new plant just click the picture.
Watering, humidifying, fertilizer, transplanting, house plant, houseplants, water remember, flower pot, garden, plant
- Track all plants in your home
- Receive notification when a plant needs water
- Configure notifications (reminders) time - in the morning, at noon or in the evening
- Support for watering intervals from half-day to twenty days
- Create flower avatars using phone’s camera
- Special design for unique user experience
- Support for Android 1.6 to 4.3
How to use it:
- Pick a plant in your home
- Capture flower’s avatar with your camera
- Set watering interval – 6 days, for example
- That’s it! You will be notified by Waterbot when your flower needs water again
- Mark plant as “watered” after you watered it
- Now add more plants and have fun watering them