- Track all plants in your home
- Receive notification when a plant needs water
- Configure notifications (reminders) time - in the morning, at noon or in the evening
- Support for watering intervals from half-day to twenty days
- Create flower avatars using phone’s camera
- Special design for unique user experience
- Support for Android 1.6 to 4.3
How to use it:
- Pick a plant in your home
- Capture flower’s avatar with your camera
- Set watering interval – 6 days, for example
- That’s it! You will be notified by Waterbot when your flower needs water again
- Mark plant as “watered” after you watered it
- Now add more plants and have fun watering them
- More coming soon
- Write External Storage: Waterbot uses this permission to save captured images from phone’s camera.
- Internet: This permission is used by third party ads provider.
- Access Network State: This permission is used by third party ads provider.
About the author:
Nikola Kosev is Co-Founder and CTO at innovative start-up company Jumpido and makes Android apps for fun.
Contact and feedback:
Like Waterbot on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/waterbotapp
Follow Waterbot on Twitter: https://twitter.com/WaterbotApp
Send your feedback and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can find more interesting projects on kosev.net
Keywords: waterbot watering plant flower reminder irrigate water
WRITE AND SEE THE PATH OF THE PLANT’S GROWTH EVERYDAY!
1. ADD PLANTS
Add your plants by writing the name, kind and the day of purchase
2. PLANT DIARY
Write the diary or observes with the picture. Also choose the condition of the plants such as ‘Flower’, ‘Sick’, ‘Fine (Good)’
3. CHART & CALENDER
You can see the growth process with the chart or calendar at a glance.
4. you can take a picture or get a picture from gallery
5. Back up & Restore
- you can back up or restore by one kind of plant
** contact : email@example.com
* process of restore to other device
step 1 : backup
1. press long your plant then menu is open
2. click 'backup'
3. if back up process is success
then new backup file is placed on '/sdcard/PlantDiary/Backup/[YOUR PLANT NAME]_2013(backup date) . pet
step 2 :restore at new phone
1. copy the backup file to the sdcard of new phone at '/sdcard/PlantDiary/Backup/ '
if folder is not exist then please create this folder
2. copy original photo files of your plant to sdcard of new phone
because this backup system can not backup photo data, only can back up text data.
so you have to copy the photos to sdcard of new phone at the same path
ex) old phone image path : /sdcard/dcim/100MEDIA/img0291.jpg
copy to new phone sdcard
new phone image path : /sdcard/dcim/100MEDIA/
3. install 'My Plant Diary' Application
4. run application, click menu button on your phone at the page of the pet list
5. click 'restore'
6. select your backup file
5. restore completed
after restore if plant photos do not appear, then recheck path of the photos.
or check your default photo viewer app whether plant photo is appear or not
if it do well, please try to restore again
Save time with various gardening alarms.
Why don't you try making a vegetable garden and planting lettuce, peppers or other vegetables?
You can keep track of their growing progress and share it via Facebook or Twitter.
Buy flowerpots, get outside, feel and enjoy the clean air.
'Garden Manager' will help a lot.
1. Various alarms
- You will never forget to water your plants again.
- You can set alarms for fertilizing, spraying pesticide and so on. Custom tasks are also available.
- When you set the alarm, it will remind you on time.
2. Plant photo log
- Take pictures of and make notes about your treasured plants.
- When you sow and harvest seeds, you can experience the fun of writing notes about them and keeping track of the growing progress observed in your garden.
- If you write the widths / heights of your plants in each log, you can see them on the graph.
- You can brag about your logs to your friends via facebook, twitter and so on.
- Or ask them why your plants are withering.
4. Finding nearby florists
- You can find florists near you.
* TIPS: If the app locks up on you when adding photos, disable photo cropping. - Jesse Oliver -
* Are there any problems?
* Please contact us
- facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/GardenManager
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Phone state permission is used for only advertising.
Keyword: Garden / Manager / Garden Manager / Plant / Diary / Plant Diary / Plant / Alarm / Plant Alarm / Germinate / Germination / Harvest / Planting / Gardening / Home Gardening / Home Planting / Gardener
Never forget again to water, fertilize and pesticide your plants.
Plantissimo will make sure that you are automatically reminded when you need to care for your plants so you don’t have to worry.
Personalize your plants by their own picture after capturing it with your smartphone’s camera and record their watering, feeding and pesticiding times.
Use the built-in “todo” and expenses functionality to track your garden related tasks and expenses.
- Add/edit new plants
- Personalize by captured picture
- Note prunable, harvestable and bloomable seasons per plant
- Set plant’s notifications on watering, fertilizing and pesticiding times
- Add/edit new “todo” task
- Add/edit new expense
Place your device for example on the roof where you want to install your real Photovoltaic Plant, and see how it will work there:
- You will see the sun illumination in Lux
- How much electricity it will produce (in kWh)
- How much money you can save with it
- How much CO₂ equivalent
There are some usable parameters (just click on objects like "sun" or "solar tracker" to change them).
Without plants, nearly all life on Earth would end. Plants provide oxygen for humans and animals to breathe and they provide food for many animals. There are about 260,000 plant species in the world today – found on land, in oceans and in fresh water. Plants are the first living things found on earth. Get to know more cool facts about plants with this App.
This is the only app you need when it comes to Garden Plants.
Do you want to get the latest updates, news, information, videos, photos, events and amazing deals about Garden Plants? Then download this app now!
Many factors come into play when choosing plants for a garden. Planting may be the answer to a specific landscaping need, such as screening an unsightly view, filling a shady corner, or preventing erosion on a slope, or you may plant simply for the sensory pleasures a garden provides. The choice of garden plants will depend on the garden's size, climate, and specific characteristics. Each plant must be suitable for the garden's conditions, whether sunny or shady and damp or dry, and soil type. Plants also must satisfy personal taste.
Discover more about Garden Plants! Download this app and get these amazing features!
- A non- stop, daily stream of latest news.
- Like and comment on articles, images, audio and videos.
- The latest products!
- Read the latest articles and comments.
- Know the latest update
- Be one of the firsts to get the best deals.
- Share news, photos, events, and other news through Twitter, Facebook and e-mail.
* All trademarks and copyrights are owned by their respective owners.
Discover and download this Garden Plants app now!
With the current version of Plant Buddy, you can now share pictures of your plants from the image gallery to Facebook.
If you have any suggestions, please e-mail me and I'll see what I can do about putting those suggestions in the next version.
UPDATE: You, the users of Plant Buddy have spoken, and Redshift 6 Apps is listening. In the next release of Plant Buddy Free, you will be able to add any picture you already have on your phone, to plants of your choosing!
Also, each picture will be tagged with a date so you can remember when the picture was taken.
Keep those ideas coming!
And a little bit further down the road:
- Major UI redesign. Plant Buddy looks pretty good now, but I have some plans to make it even more aesthetically pleasing.
Want to know about plants according to your requirement and necessity. Which Indoor plants are suitable at which place how much sunlight they require, water, air, soil.
Are these plants healthy, Lucky or will add beauty. A complete app on indoor plants to know which are good or not.
It Contains Tips to Care your plants and stay healthy.
Money plant, Bamboo, Bonsai trees.
Plants, indoor, air, water, soil, health, lucky, medicine plants
For 70 years, Organic Gardening magazine has shared reliable, user-friendly, and trustworthy gardening advice and ideas. Now, in partnership with Safer© brand garden products, the Planting Planner makes garden management information and resources more accessible than ever. From artichoke to zucchini, ageratum to zinnias, we cover a wide range of vegetables, herbs, and flowers—annuals and perennials.
*Who This App is For*
Beginning gardeners with small yards, balconies or courtyards.
Experienced gardeners who have downsized to a smaller home.
Large-space gardeners in search of inspiration for their smaller garden beds.
Anyone who appreciates an easy-to-navigate plant resource guide with detailed information on a range of high-performing plants.
*How This App Can Help You*
Most nurseries and catalogs sort plants by sun vs. shade or plant type. Why slog through aisles of plants searching for ones small enough to fit your garden, when it's been narrowed down for you right here? Landscape designers and horticulturists from across the country have helped author Susan Morrison select nearly 100 of the best small-size ornamental plants, from trees that grow less than 25’ to shrubs smaller than 5’—not to mention well-behaved vines that won’t eat your house. Use this app to shop online, create a garden wish list, or take it along on your next nursery visit to instantly scout out the best plants for your garden.
*What This App Offers*
90+ plants in seven categories: trees, shrubs, perennials, vines, groundcovers and ornamental grasses plus a special bonus category.
Plant descriptions that include cultural requirements, maintenance tips, when to “proceed with caution” and alternate varieties.
Tags that let you narrow down your selection by USDA climate zone, flower color, drought tolerance and more.
Links to online nurseries and how-to videos.
Pronunciation guide for botanical names that is both written and recorded.
Step-by-step guidelines on sustainable planting practices, including sheet mulching and understanding soil composition.
Sunset zones included for Western gardeners.
For much less than the cost of replacing just one unhappy plant that expires at the first sign of neglect, seriously, how can you go wrong?
★ About the Author ★
Susan Morrison is a landscape designer, master gardener, and the co-author of Garden Up! Smart Vertical Gardening for Small and Large Spaces, an Amazon “Best Books of 2011” selection. Her designs have been featured in various publications, including the San Francisco Chronicle,Small Space Container Gardens and Fine Gardening, where she also contributes articles on design and plant selection.
Susan knows first-hand the challenges and rewards of gardening in a small space. Her own 18 by 50 foot back yard is a laboratory for fresh design ideas, a test garden for new plants and more importantly, the most popular “room” in her home on a summer evening.
★ About Sutro Media ★
This guide is published in partnership with Sutro Media. By enabling local writers to share their expertise on mobile phones, Sutro Media is making it easier and more fun to explore the world!
If you have any problems, comments, or suggestions for improvement, we'd love to hear from you - email@example.com
*capture a english word by a camera snapshot do the sinhala dictionary look-up for it.
*Tap on speaker button to listen to the pronunciation
This Uses Tesseract 3.01 open source OCR engine to find text in images
******* HOW TO USE *********
* use the resizable view finder to frame the desired word through camera. Tap on shutter button
* recognized text will display in the next screen. do necessary adjustments and word definition will appear.
* to get the word definition you must be connected to internet.
* turn on Continuous preview mode for real time Optical Character Recognition.
** important for maximum recognition accuracy **
- Various factors can cause the OCR to fail: uneven illumination, stylized text, or text without enough contrast from the background. Try to have good lighting.
- Hold the device steady, and be sure the picture is in focus.
-Hold the device horizontally
**** TO DO ******
* paragraphs, phrases translation
* improve on acuracy
* add more languages
* improve on native andriod font rendering
**** COMPLAINS AND FEEDBACK ****
please be kind enough to give feedback or complain before rating the app as one star.
use the email developer on google play or contact me trough pahan123 at gmail com
* based on a open source project by Robert Theis (android port for tesseract)
special thanks to Lishan Puwakovita for graphic designing and Arunoda Susiripala for AkuruLK sinhala font rendering.
We cannot reply to your comments in the Market so please send us an email or contact us on Facebook or Google+ for any problems or bugs, we will reply as soon as possible.
Search thousands of recipies
Starting from the available ingredients, Mister Spaghetti will suggest you a large range of recipes. Thanks to the innovative measurement technique (different for spaghetti and pasta) and to a built-in timer you will never miscalculate the size of your pasta serving and cooking times anymore! The use of the proximity sensor will allow you to disable the alarm without having to touch the screen but simply bringing the hand on the phone. In this way the user will able to use the application any time without running the risk of soiling screen.
Share recipes with your friends via email and on social networks!
Visit our page on Facebook or Google+ and post your recipies!.
The app offers user the ability to acess a video-recipe section with recipes in multiple languages (Italian, English, French, German, Spanish).
*Optimized version for Tablet coming soon.
Enter the code "playvday" at https://sincerely.com/promo/playvday
Enter the email address associated with your Sincerely account, and 10 credits, good for 1 free card will be added to your account within the Ink app.
Ink Cards: Personalized Photo Card Sent in the Mail
Customize and mail unique greeting cards that make drugstore cards look dreary and dull. Create birthday, holiday, and greeting cards from your Android phone without a trip to the store (or even a stamp!). Add your photos, special notes, and other personal touches with just a few clicks.
❤ ❤ ❤ Admired by CNN, NY Times, “The Early Show,” LA Times, USA Today, Fast Company, Mashable, TechCrunch, and more (What can we say? They love us.), ❤ ❤ ❤
Ink is an awesome, free greeting card app from the thoughtful creators of Postagram.
Didn’t think greeting cards could get any awesomer? Think again. With Ink, you will:
★★★★★ SEND CARDS THAT WILL TURN INTO KEEPSAKES ★★★★★
From birthday cards to thank you cards, congratulations cards, holiday cards, and cards you just want to send because you took an amazing Instagram photo, Ink has designs for any occasion.
Ink’s large, 5x7-inch cards are printed on thick, glossy card stock at a resolution of 300 dpi (that’s printing-nerd-speak for “super nice paper and printing that makes other greeting cards look like toddlers’ art projects”), and they cost just $1.99 each (including postage!). Buy in bulk to save even more.
Add photos (and photo filters), personal messages, and other special touches with just a few clicks—or don’t. You’re in charge of your own card studio.
Ink cards end up saved on cork boards and refrigerator doors. Drugstore cards? Well, they have a less glamorous destination (right next to the junk mail and old banana peels).
★★★★★ SAVE TIME. AND STAMPS. ★★★★★
- And hassle. And headaches. No one likes standing in that depressing drugstore card aisle. And let’s not even start on the post office.
- Cards are delivered within the U.S., UK, Europe, and Canada within a week. Cards sent just about anywhere else in the world take two or three weeks to arrive.
- Every card is guaranteed for your satisfaction. If your card gets lost, damaged, or somehow leaves you less-than-wowed, we will send another or return your money. Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee the hunkiness level of the deliveryman (or woman).
- We’ll even help you create an online address book. It doesn’t get much easier than that.
★★★★★ NEVER FORGET A BIRTHDAY AGAIN ★★★★★
Ink’s Thoughtfulness Engine checks Facebook to give you a heads up about upcoming birthdays. We’re not just talking about any birthdays, either. Ink will find the birthday boys and girls that matter most and give you enough notice to surprise them with creative, custom cards.
True, you still might forget birthdays for that 0.02 percent of the population that refuses to join Facebook, but we’ve even got you covered there—just snap a photo of the birthday guest of honor blowing out his or her candles to send an awesome, almost-forgot, last-minute card.
Download this FREE app to give it a try today. We promise you’ll never have to send a sad, sorry, or downright stupid greeting card again!
★★★★★ Contact Us for More Information ★★★★★
We’d love to hear from you. Unless your delivery person wasn’t as hunky as you expected.
Phone: (888) 260-4005 (9 a.m.-6 p.m. Pacific, Monday through Friday)