Dankzij het Prins Bernhard Cultuurfonds en de Vlinderstichting heeft de Veldgids nu ook alle vlinders van Nederland, met binnenkort ook een lijst met ernstig bedreigde vlinders.
De meest opvallende en algemene vogels, planten en paddenstoelen in één app. Is dit een Krul- of een Speerdistel, een Kraai of een Roek? Voortaan weet je direct wat er vliegt, rent of bloeit in de natuur of je eigen tuin
Spots verzamelen en delen met vrienden. Genieten van vogelgeluiden en professionele natuurfotografie van Han Bouwmeester. Als extra heeft de app nu ook een locatiekaart. Nooit meer verdwalen en makkelijk je spots terug vinden.
Tip van een gebruiker: ‘Probeer eens of een roodborstje antwoord geeft op de zang van de app! Kinderen vinden dit fantastisch, papa praat met de vogels kreeg ik als reactie.’
Plus de 1000 végétaux classés par:
Genre, exposition, hauteur, feuillage, floraison, type de sol, utilisation, et d'autres...
En utilisant les différents outils mis à votre disposition, trouvez une liste de végétaux à découvrir, planter ou à offrir suivant vos désirs de couleurs et de structures paysagères.
Simple & efficace, surtout pour les débutants en jardinage ou les curieux de la nature.
* Recherche en consultant le catalogue variétal, triez en utilisant les différents filtres.
* Recherche par nom botanique ou nom commun en appuyant sur la loupe de la page d'accueil (ou bouton physique de votre phone).
* Recherche rapide par clés de déterminations, pas à pas, sélectionnez vos besoins.
* Fonction Allo-docteur, votre végétal a un problème? complétez le formulaire et nous vous apportons des réponses.
* Fonction notifications, recevez directement des conseils ou des infos du moment par notifications cliquables (désactivation possible dans le menu).
* Page conseils et astuces communautaires.
Retrouvez-nous sur notre blog: http://blog.prestavert.fr ou sur notre site: http://www.prestavert.fr
PRESTAVERT est une pépinière implantée en Gironde près de Bordeaux, à travers cette application gratuite, nous mettons à votre disposition nos connaissances et notre savoir-faire.
Mais cette application ne remplacera pas les conseils que vous retrouvez en consultant de vrais, et bons, pépiniéristes producteurs.
33240 Saint André de Cubzac
Production et vente d'arbres et arbustes d'ornements,
fruitiers et de bruyères en méthode bio.
Protection et lutte biologique, vente d'insectes auxiliaires
nématodes, pièges à phéromones et engrais naturels
Terreaux et compost (fumier de cheval) en vrac ou sac
Graines et plants de légumes potagers bio
Mickaël Gantet pour PRESTAVERT siret:50435303800012 ape:0130Z passeport phytosantaire:AQ01527 agrément phyto:AQ01145
Il permet aussi de promouvoir l'ensemble des "Kourels" qui nous gratifient des différentes versions audio de ces Xassidas.
L'application arrive avec Djawartou déjà chargé. Il est aussi possible de s'indcrire volontairement pour accéder aux autres Xassidas deja disponibles.
Create your own GPS plant collection.
You can see a map of plants you've GPSed here: http://www.plantplaces.com/perl/sustainabilityreport.pl once you've added a username and uploaded your GPS plant locations. This page shows a list of your uploaded plants and a sustainability rating. The photos of plants that you take with the app will also be visible on the plant detail page, once uploaded and approved.
View a map of plants near you.
Search for plants by name, color, and bloom date.
See plant places on a map.
If the upload photos and auto sync preferences are selected, the plant photos and GPS positions that you take with PlantPlaces.com Mobile will upload automatically to plantplaces.com, when your phone is plugged-in/charging and on wifi. See more details in the [Preferences] section, below.
The official mobile app of the PlantPlaces.com website.
Finding Plants by Color:
Do you see a plant and want to know what it is? Take a picture, and we'll find the top 16 colors in that picture. Choose a color, and we'll find plants that match that color.
Do you want to match plants to your house? Take a picture of your house, and we'll find flowers, trees, and shrubs with the same color.
View plant pictures and descriptions from PlantPlaces.com on this free app.
Finding Native, Edible, and Recommended Plants:
Do you want to plant native, edible plants? Search for edible, native, and recommended plants.
Search for plants by bloom date.
Do you see a plant in flower? You can record and submit the bloom date.
Submit GPS, Plants for Sale, and Bloom Dates; Get a Sustainability Report Card:
Submit your GPS plant collection to PlantPlaces.com to see a Sustainability Report Card.
Do you see a plant for sale? You can submit it on PlantPlaces.com Mobile, and it will show on the PlantPlaces.com website.
Services for Nurseries and Retailers:
Are you a nursery or plant retailer? You can list your inventory on PlantPlaces.com, and keep it up to date using PlantPlaces.com mobile. PlantPlaces.com users will see the number and price of the flora that you have for sale.
Want a free, web-based list of your plant inventory on PlantPlaces.com? E-mail us to sign up to be a partner - for free - and you can see your list here: http://plantplaces.com/perl/inventory.pl?Partner= You are welcome to use this list on your own website, or anywhere else you'd like to show what you have for sale.
Preferences, GPS and Photo Upload:
You can choose to upload GPS positions and photos automatically by selecting the appropriate settings in the [Preferences] page of PlantPlaces.com Mobile for Android.
Auto Synch over Wifi: Will automatically upload GPS when your phone is plugged in/charging AND on wifi. This minimizes data and battery usage.
If this setting is checked, you will not see an "Upload" button on the GPS A Plant screen. If this setting is not checked, you will see an [Upload] button on the GPS A Plant screen, so that you can choose when to upload.
Upload Plant Images: Will upload photos you take of plants. This will ONLY upload photos taken with the PlantPlaces.com mobile app; PlantPlaces.com Mobile does not access photos you have taken with your phone's camera app or other apps outside of PlantPlaces.com Mobile.
If the auto sync settings are not checked, you can choose to upload your GPS positions by clicking the [Upload] button on the GPS screen. Or, if you don't want to upload the photos and GPS positions, you don't have to - you can see them on your Android device..
Username: If you enter a username, this will be associated with the GPS locations and plant photos that you upload. You can then see your sustainability report here: http://www.plantplaces.com/perl/sustainabilityreport.pl However, you do not have to enter a username if you don't want to.
Password: This setting is reserved for future use, and is not currently used.
coffee comes from an organic plantation? How can you recognize natural cosmetics? How do you
handle with used electronic equipment? Answer to these and other questions you can find in the “Live
Download a free-of-charge application to your smartphone or tablet and find out what choices can you
take to make your everyday activities more conscious and positively affect the environment.
The “Live Green” application allows you to:
• view 20 environmental stories recorded by Katarzyna Bujakiewicz, Reni Jusis, Michał Piróg,
Kinga Rusin and Agnieszka Szulim
• scan ecological and information-related signage
• review a gallery of 170 ecological and information-related signs
• read more than 150 ecological tips divided into 10 categories
Live consciously, live green!
Save time with various gardening alarms.
Why don't you try making a vegetable garden and planting lettuce, peppers or other vegetables?
You can keep track of their growing progress and share it via Facebook or Twitter.
Buy flowerpots, get outside, feel and enjoy the clean air.
'Garden Manager' will help a lot.
1. Various alarms
- You will never forget to water your plants again.
- You can set alarms for fertilizing, spraying pesticide and so on. Custom tasks are also available.
- When you set the alarm, it will remind you on time.
2. Plant photo log
- Take pictures of and make notes about your treasured plants.
- When you sow and harvest seeds, you can experience the fun of writing notes about them and keeping track of the growing progress observed in your garden.
- If you write the widths / heights of your plants in each log, you can see them on the graph.
- You can brag about your logs to your friends via facebook, twitter and so on.
- Or ask them why your plants are withering.
4. Finding nearby florists
- You can find florists near you.
* TIPS: If the app locks up on you when adding photos, disable photo cropping. - Jesse Oliver -
* Are there any problems?
* Please contact us
GrowIt! is the only app that lets you Garden Socially!
GrowIt! looks to help you in the garden while, giving you a way to connect with your friends and neighbors.
Don’t know what flowers to plant in that container on your patio? GrowIt! is here to help you out. Pick a color and find out what people are growing around you. Weigh in on which ones you like, or let people know what they should probably dig up. Whether you’re looking for specific plants or just some inspiration for your latest creation, we’ve got you covered. Maybe you want to show off your plants, or maybe you just want to find something that will ACTUALLY WORK in your garden; GrowIt! has something for every type of plant owner.
GrowIt! isn’t just about annuals and perennials. Maybe you’re a growing vegetables and herbs. Show the world what kinds of vegetables you are growing.
- Upload pictures of your favorite plants to show your neighbors how great they look, or upload a picture of one of your least favorite to warn people!
- Use the Explore feature to find the right plants for your garden. Sort plants by color, light needs, and plant type! Results are local so you’ll know that they should work in your area! The filter allows you to mix and match all sorts of search criteria.
- Need help identifying a plant? We can help there too! Upload a photo and tag it as “Help me Identify” to have local experts and the GrowIt! Team take a look at it.
- Search for specific plants, users, comments and trends with the search feature. Even if you only know part of a plant name, GrowIt! can help you out.
- Rate photos of plants from your area! Anonymously give plants a “Leave It”, “Like It” or “GrowIt!” rating to let your neighbors know how their photos look.
- Create your own profile and become known for your fantastic plants. Let people know what drives you to dig around in the dirt. Be sure to follow others as well to see what the top gardeners in your community are up to.
- Are you a garden center or florist? Add your phone number and address to your profile to make it easier for people to find and contact you!
- Use the comment field to ask users for help, or simply leave a compliment on their plants!
GrowIt! puts your plants in your pocket!
- Track all plants in your home
- Receive notification when a plant needs water
- Configure notifications (reminders) time - in the morning, at noon or in the evening
- Support for watering intervals from half-day to twenty days
- Create flower avatars using phone’s camera
- Special design for unique user experience
- Support for Android 1.6 to 4.3
How to use it:
- Pick a plant in your home
- Capture flower’s avatar with your camera
- Set watering interval – 6 days, for example
- That’s it! You will be notified by Waterbot when your flower needs water again
- Mark plant as “watered” after you watered it
- Now add more plants and have fun watering them
FLOWERS AT YOUR FINGERTIPS
Mother's Day coming up? Schedule a flower delivery in seconds. Done.
Celebrating an anniversary? Deliver flowers to their work, right from your phone.
Simply feel like making someone's day? Send flowers!
Send flowers or plants in 5 easy steps:
Open the ProFlowers app and choose a stunning gift.
Add the recipient’s address from your phone’s address book.
Quickly type a personalized card message.
Take a photo of your billing info and save for quick, secure checkout.
Press “Send”. We have a hunch you’ll receive a very thankful, elated phone call shortly after delivery.
Our beautiful flowers:
Ship with a FREE vase, personalized card, and easy care instructions.
Arrive field-fresh and ready to bloom.
Guaranteed for at least 7 days of long-lasting joy.
If you’re not satisfied with your experience, we’re not satisfied. We’ll gladly offer a replacement or refund. It’s as simple as that.
Our refreshing plants:
Ship with a FREE pot, personalized card, plant food and care instructions.
Arrive field-fresh and ready to grow.
Guaranteed to last at least 2 weeks. With easy care, they can last for years.
If you’re not satisfied with your experience, we’re not satisfied. We’ll gladly offer a replacement or refund. It’s as simple as that.
ABOUT THE PROFLOWERS MOBILE APP
At ProFlowers, we believe that flowers and plants have the ability to create an emotional experience, no matter the occasion.
We believe that the process of giving gifts should be a pleasure in itself, so we’ve created the new ProFlowers mobile app with a focus on your gifting experience. It’s deliberately designed to make it an easy, effortless and enjoyable experience for you and your recipient.
With this app, you can easily send fresh, high quality flowers and enjoy reliable delivery, trusted by millions of ProFlowers customers over the last 16 years.
ProFlowers makes it easy to send a gift of flowers that delivers the right message. A gift that shows love and support. We guarantee service, value, and reliability when it matters most.
On time. Every time. And always at a great price.
We pioneered the farm-to-table delivery experience. Needless to say, we’re pros at it, with over 40 millions buds delivered. Our flowers leave the grower’s fields, carefully nurtured in pristine conditions, and travel directly to your doorstep. No stops, no delays at florist shops.
We deliver world-class customer service. We’re there for you, and it shows. From the care we put into our flowers to the service we provide, we are committed to getting it right every time.
At ProFlowers, our flowers deliver.
CONTACT US ANYTIME. WE’D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU.
Try our other mobile gifting apps
Sesame Gifts - Send curated gift sets in beautiful packaging from your phone.
Ink Cards - Choose from thousands of designs, add a personal photo & message to mail a 100% unique greeting card.
Postagram - Snap and send a postcard in the mail as easily as sending a text message. No trips to the post office required. We handle all printing & mailing.
A practical guide that will propel you to seek and recognize, through a detailed description and photographs many herbs which perhaps until now had been unnoticed, discover their many properties, applications and ways to use as well as contraindications and potential toxicity, you will be reunited with a way of looking at health, as it was understood by our grandparents and ancestors.
It was designed for easy and fast use by customizing your searches as well as the possibility of assigning greater importance to those herbs and ailments that are most useful to you or those who grows in your region. In a language which is easy to understand, however we have attached a glossary to clarify any possible doubt.
In short, the use of herbs gives us a new outlook on life reconciliation with our roots, of a life closer to nature hence with ourselves.
More than 120 species steadily increasing and an even greater number of the most common disorders directly related to them.
Using the personal assessment, this application will become your favorite tool and without doubt will turn you an expert!
Be sure to recommend it to your family and friends, either by email, Bluetooth, facebook, twitter ... many herbs that will be of their benefit! Thereby you are able to share with them a holistic lifestyle, balanced and healthy such yours.
Keywords: herbal, herbalism, herbal, herbalist, naturopathic, herbal medicine, naturopathy, herbs, natural, herbes, Herbs, Ervas, erba, botany, plant sciences.
This is a basic version of the website and it will soon have more features, please be patient!