Currently only on Xperia™ Tablet Z, you can receive call notifications and view phone’s text messages. You will not miss a phone call or SMS while you are tethering with your phone in your pocket or bag. You can also reply to text messages that you received on your phone directly from the bigger screen of your tablet.
(Supported phones: Xperia™ with Android 4.0 or later)
Your phone and tablet/computer must have Xperia Link installed and set up before use. Note that Bluetooth must always be on during use.
Supported phones: Xperia™ with Android 2.3 or later
- Download and install Xperia Link from this page.
- Your phone and data plan must support the use of tethering
- You may incur additional charges for tethering depending on your data plan.
- Your phone must have a camera with auto focus to set up Xperia Link unless you pair it with Xperia™ Tablet Z.
Supported tablets: Tablets manufactured by Sony
- For Xperia™ Tablet Z, download and install Xperia Link from this page.
- For Xperia™ Tablet S, Xperia Link that supports only tethering is preinstalled.
- For Sony Tablet™, excluding tablets exclusively sold at operators, Xperia Link that supports only tethering will be automatically installed with system update. Availability of system update depends on your country and region.
Supported computers: VAIO PCs installed with Windows 8 or later
- For VAIO PCs installed with Windows 8, Xperia Link that supports only tethering is pre-installed.
Since you don't need to enter any bothersome encryption keys, anyone can easily connect their smartphone or tablet to Wi-Fi (wireless LAN).
■ Operating environment
Android OS 2.1/2.2/2.3/3.0/3.1/3.2/4.0/4.1 (a device equipped with an auto-focus camera is recommended)
・To use this app, a Wi-Fi (wireless LAN) router that supports ELECOM's QR link is required.
For supported Wi-Fi (wireless LAN) routers, check the ELECOM website.
The app may not be able to read the QR code with devices not equipped with auto-focus cameras and with devices with low resolution cameras.
・If an error is displayed, terminate the other apps, restart the smartphone or tablet, and then try the setup again.
・QR code is a registered trademark of Denso Wave Incorporated.
・This application uses Zxing ( http://code.google.com/p/zxing/ ).
・Permission to use Zxing is based on ApacheLicenseVersion 2.0.
[ELECOM Apps Web]
Almost drains no battery, no traffic when screen is off.
Default pings 220.127.116.11 every 3 seconds, about 2 KB/min traffic when screen is on. You can change these settings.
Icon is from http://www.rubysoftware.nl/
Copyright 2011 Robot Media SL (http://www.robotmedia.net)
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0
Keywords: Magellan, Magellan oncology, oncology, Magellan oncology summit, ICORE Healthcare, ICORE, summit
Access your voicemail (view, listen, reply, forward, delete, record), change your presence settings (e.g. in office, at home), view upcoming conference calls.
Demo Mode enables a fully-functional demo even if you don't own an Allworx system.
More from developer
With an in-app purchase of turn-by-turn navigation, you are able to make your Magellan SmartGPS app into a complete stand-alone search and navigation tool.
SmartGPS app features in the FREE download include:
• Information Squares – innovative interface makes selections easy to access with features presented in squares. Get Yelp, Foursquare, Navigation, Traffic, Safety and Fuel all on one control panel.
• Share – find your destination and send to your SmartGPS as soon as you get in your car for a seamless navigation experience.
• PhantomALERT – receive red light and speed camera warnings your first year for FREE!
• Searchable maps – scan the entire USA and Canada.
• Points of interest– conveniently search for restaurants, hotels, gas stations, etc.
• Free map updates – receive map updates, when available, at no additional charge.
The standard in-app purchase adds turn-by-turn navigation to your app. You can select from 1 month, 1 year or lifetime navigation subscriptions.
Premium feature navigation subscription gives you the full feature set including:
• Turn-by-turn – voice navigation with street name.
• Landmark Guidance - instead of hearing “turn right in half a mile on Main Street”, at select landmarks you will now hear “In 500 feet, turn right at the Shell gas station onto Main Street”.
• Real time traffic flow – check your route for traffic conditions.