Welcome to a new world of Flashcards. AR Flashcards make learning fun with the technology of Augmented Reality!
Winner of the 2013 Edublog Best Mobile App of the year!
The Original Augmented Reality Flash Card!
AR Flashcards are a new way to interact and make Flash cards more entertaining for toddlers and preschoolers. With AR Flashcards, learning is fun! When you point your device at the printed flashcard a beautifully rendered 3D animal will pop up on the screen. Tap the animal to hear the letter and animal name.
Sometimes to get a good view of the 3D Models it is sometimes necessary to use the camera's autofocus. Double tap on the screen to bring up the focus option.
- 26 beautifully rendered Animals to help your toddler or preschooler learn the alphabet!
- 6 beautifully rendered Dinosaurs!
- Tap on each Animal to hear the Letter and name of the Animal!
- Tap on each Dinosaurs to hear what it is!
- Tap the screenshot button to save your pics of the beautiful AR animals!
- Double tap the screen to bring up the focus button so that you can adjust your device's camera to better bring up the animals.
- You can print out the flashcards or if you own two Android devices you can access the flashcards from within the app in a beautiful swipeable gallery!
- Works on both phones and Tablets!
*Note* You must visit http://www.arflashcards.com/ to download and print the free Flashcard Markers necessary to make this app work. Make sure to print the flashcards in color as they will not work in black and white. This app will only work on devices with a camera.