Loved by the Press & Featured in Google Play:
• Best Apps of 2013
• Top Developer (2011-2014)
• Google Staff Picks (2011-2013)
• Google Editor's Choice (2011-2012)
• Best 100 Android Apps of 2013 - PC Magazine 2013
• "Cadillac of money management apps" – CNN Money (May 2012)
How our app keeps your bills & money in check:
• Get reminders when bills are due
• Pay on the spot or schedule bill payments in advance
• Conveniently pay bills with a bank account or credit card*
• See all your bills & accounts in one centralized place
• Receive alerts when funds are low or credit limits are near
The Check app pays your bills on time so you never stress about missing a bill again – we’ll remember so you don’t have to. Get reminders when bills are due, then pay them on the spot or schedule the payment for later. No stamps, no phone calls, no hassle.
The Check app keeps it all together in once central place. With multiple credit cards, bank accounts, and numerous bills to keep track of, it’s too easy to overdraft, miss a payment or exceed credit limits. With our app, you never have to worry because you’ll always know exactly where you stand.
Our Triple Layer Security ensures your information is safe & secure.
1. Bank-Level Security: Our app is armed with the same 128-bit encryption and physical security standards as your bank. The app is also verified and monitored by third party security experts such as TRUSTe, McAfee, Hacker Safe and Verisign.
2. In-App Security & Remote Data Destruct: Safeguard app access with a 4-digit PIN, so only you can view your account. If your smartphone is ever lost or stolen, delete all your account information remotely.
3. Real-Time Alerts: If the app notices any large purchases or unusual charges in your account, you’ll be notified immediately via real-time push messages and emails.
It’s easy to get started:
1. Download the Check app
2. Securely connect all your accounts to get reminders & alerts
3. Relax, while the app stays on top of it all, for you!
* Transaction fee applies.
The Check app supports thousands of banks including Bank of America, Capital One, Chase Bank, Wells Fargo Bank, Citibank, US Bank, PNC, and more! With any of our thousands of supported providers, you can track your cash balance, mortgage, loans, bills & keep track of interest rates & finance charges.
We also support credit unions across the country, like the USAA, Navy Federal Credit Union, America First Credit Union, Schools First Federal Credit Union, Digital Federal Credit Union, Golden1 Credit Union, Patelco Credit Union and many, many more.
All the most popular credit cards are available in the app: Discover Cards, American Express Credit Cards, Bank of America Credit Cards, Capital One Credit Cards, Citibank Credit Cards, and Chase Credit Cards are just a handful of the cards you can access with the Check app.
Popular bills conveniently tracked and paid directly via the app by more than 8 million Check users include Verizon Wireless, Sprint, Comcast, AT&T, T-Mobile, Orchard Bank, DirecTV, all major credit cards, mortgages, local and regional utilities, and more.
Our users love us!
• Check account balances and history
• View account details
• Transfer funds between accounts
• Pay bills for existing payees
• Read and create secure messages
• Locate UFCU branches and ATMs
• Mobile Check Deposit
To use Mobile Banking, log in using your Online Banking Login ID and password. You must be enrolled in Online Banking to use Mobile Banking. To enroll, visit http://www.unitedfcu.com.
Mobile Check Deposit is here.
Thanks to Mobile Check Deposit, putting money in your account is more convenient than ever. Just snap a photo of your check and use the UFCU Mobile App to deposit your money into your account. Download the United Federal Credit Union mobile app through the App Store or Google Play today. Visit www.unitedfcu.com/deposit for complete pricing and eligibility details.
It's simple, safe, and free for FAIRWINDS business members.
Spend your important time at work and not traveling to a branch or ATM.
Available anywhere, anyplace, anytime.
No additional equipment needed. Simply use the phone you already carry with you.
Immediately deposit directly into your FAIRWINDS business account. (Availability of deposits may vary according to our Funds Availability Policy.)
Take FAIRWINDS Credit Union with you - wherever you are!
- Check your account balances
- View recent transactions
- Transfer money between your accounts
- Pay bills
- Find ATM and branch locations
- Use PopMoney (a person to person payment system)
Note: This application is provided by Google but is activated through United 1st Federal Credit Union. You will have received a text message from United 1st Federal Credit Union directing you to this site to download the MobileMoney mobile banking application.
These institutions are supported:
• Home Bank California
Q: How do I use this app?
A: Log in to a supported institution's Mobile Web. Go to "Remote Deposit" and choose "Deposit a Check." Type the amount, select an account, and tap "Scan Check." The app launches to engage the camera. Photograph both sides of the check then upload the photos to deposit the funds.
Q: Is my information secure?
A: Yes. Check photos are not stored on the device. Online banking sensitive data such as account numbers, username, and password are not sent to or stored in the app.
Q: What do I do if I get a message that my check is blurry or can't be read?
A: Try the following measures to improve the picture:
• Make sure you have plenty of light to take the photograph. It increases contrast so the check information can be read clearly.
• Make sure the check fits within the corner guides so all four corners of the check are visible.
• Be aware of the surface where the check is resting during the photograph. If possible, choose a surface with a solid color that provides high contrast against the color of the check (most checks are printed on lighter colored paper, so solid black is generally an ideal choice.)
• Increasing the distance between the camera and the check may allow your device's camera to take clearer photos.
Q: Why can't I take photos right in Mobile Web? Why do I need an app?
A: Web technology is always improving, but current standards don't provide a way for most devices to use the camera directly from the browser. Using an app ensures all customers will be able to use this feature.
Q: How long will it take for my money to be deposited?
A: The deposit generally takes one business day.
Q: Can I view previously deposited checks?
A: Yes. To do so,
• Login to Mobile Web
• Go to the "Remote Deposit" feature
• Choose "Review Deposited Checks." From the list, choose the check deposit you would like to review.
Balances – view your account balances and transaction histories
Transfers – transfer money between your accounts
Payments – pay your bills and view recent payments
Locations – get directions to nearby branches and ATMs based on your current location
Note: Mobile Banking is only available to Smart Financial Credit Union members already enrolled in Virtual Branch Online Banking.
Each member’s shares at Smart Financial Credit Union are federally insured to at least $250,000 and backed by the full faith and credit of the United States Government, as provided in the Federal Credit Union Act.
With the Lafayette Federal app, you can bank securely whenever, wherever you are.
• Check account balances
• Transfer money between accounts
• View recent transactions
• Pay bills
• Find surcharge-free and depository ATMs and branch locations
Download our FREE app and get started today! To use the Lafayette Federal App, you must be signed up for Online Banking. Not enrolled in Online Banking? Enroll online today at www.lfcu.org or by calling 301-929-7990.
Not currently a member of Lafayette Federal? Find out if you’re eligible at www.lfcu.org and become a member today!
Your savings federally insured to at least $250,000 and backed by the full faith and credit of the United States Government —
National Credit Union Administration, a U.S. Government Agency.
- Check Account Balances
- View Transaction History
- View Pending Transactions
- Make Quick Transfers
- Branch and Surcharge-Free ATM Locator
- 128-bit Security Encryption
- (Remote Deposit Capture to be released soon!)
At Geovista, you are never just another customer, you are a member who has a say in everything we do. That's because credit unions are different from banks. Members literally are part owners of the institution.
We strive to provide our members the most cutting edge yet easy-to-use financial products available today. In fact, we are proud to introduce our Kasasa Cash checking account to all GeoVista members. Learn more about this revolutionary way to bank here.
As a full-service financial institution, our financial services include:
Security for funds with insurance coverage of at least $250,000 by the National Credit Union Administration, a U.S. government agency.
A full line of free or discounted financial products and services.
Dependable, friendly, personalized service.
Convenient, cutting-edge banking products.
Personalized information about financial options.
Membership privileges to family members.
Placing members' interests first.
We are also a shared branching institution, meaning that there is a network of compatible credit unions with the same values all across the United States. If ever you're faced with moving or traveling for an extended period, your finances are conveniently accessible at any shared branching institution.
Becoming a member is incredibly easy. It's not about who you know or your title like at some other institutions. If you live, work, worship or attend school in Bryan, Bulloch, Chatham, Effingham or Liberty counties, we'd love to extend an invitation to join our family! Learn more about how to join here.
More from developer
•Account and loan balances
•Loan and share histories with check images
•Set up or review bill payments
•Personal transfers to your shares and loans
•Search for Georgia United branches, ATMs, and Shared Branch locations with integrated maps
•Plus much, much more
To get started, download and launch the app. Then sign in with your Online Banking Username and Password. If you are not set up in Online Banking you may access it by visiting https://georgiaunitedcu.org and click "Not Registered?".
Federally Insured by NCUA.