RBC WALLET POWERED BY RBC SECURE CLOUDTM:
Mobile payment capabilities available for clients with a supported Bell Mobility NFC-enabled smartphone.
- Lets you add, manage and store your RBC Client Card, RBC Visa‡ credit cards and/or RBC MasterCard‡ credit cards
- To learn more, visit http://www.rbcroyalbank.com/mobile/index.html.
- Trade stocks, mutual funds, ETFs & options*
- View real-time account information, cash/margin balances, holdings & more
- Access real-time** quotes & market news/information
* Only available for RBC Direct Investing™ clients
** Upon client acceptance of Exchange Agreements online
- View account information, pay bills and transfer funds
- Use RBC Rewards® points as payment towards eligible RBC credit card balances
- Send notice of INTERAC‡ e-Transfers via email, SMS or Facebook Messages
- Receive push notification alerts and view history in the Alerts Inbox
- Find RBC Royal Bank branches & ATMs using Augmented Reality
If an unauthorized transaction is conducted through your RBC Royal Bank®, RBC Direct Investing™ or RBC Dominion Securities® accounts through RBC Mobile, you are covered by an Online Security Guarantee and will be reimbursed 100% for any resulting losses to those accounts.²
If you install RBC Mobile, then you must review, and are subject to, the terms and conditions found under the Legal link on www.rbc.com, the Electronic Access Agreement if you are a personal client of Royal Bank of Canada with RBC Royal Bank Online Banking, the business account agreements if you are a business client of Royal Bank of Canada, the Operation of Account Agreement if you are a client of RBC Direct Investing and the General Account Agreement if you are a client of RBC Dominion Securities.
You consent and acknowledge that RBC Mobile performs functions to access services like finding a nearby RBC Royal Bank® branch or ATM. A full list of the functions is listed at http://www.rbcroyalbank.com/mobile/app-faqs.html?q=81. For assistance with removal of RBC Mobile, access instructions at: http://www.rbcroyalbank.com/mobile/app-faqs.html?q=82 or contact email@example.com.
For information about digital channel privacy at RBC, visit http://www.rbc.com/privacysecurity/ca/online-privacy.html.
RBC Royal Bank I RBC Direct Investing I RBC Dominion Securities contact information is available at: https://www.rbcroyalbank.com/mobile/customer-service.html?tab=mail_tab.
®/™ Trademarks of Royal Bank of Canada. RBC and Royal Bank are registered trademarks of Royal Bank of Canada.
‡All other trademarks are the property of their respective owner(s).
¹ RBC Mobile is operated by Royal Bank of Canada, RBC Direct Investing Inc. and RBC Dominion Securities Inc.
² For a definition of an unauthorized transaction and for full details regarding the protections and limitations of the Online Security Guarantee, please see your account and/or online agreements with the applicable entity. The guarantees are given by Royal Bank of Canada in connection with its online banking service, RBC Direct Investing Inc. in connection with its online investing service and RBC Dominion Securities Inc. in connection with its online banking service.
Online Banking from Royal Bank is a secure and convenient way to access accounts from your computer or mobile device. Link your account to checking, savings and investment accounts, loans and lines of credit. Online Banking gives you the control to manage your Royal Bank accounts at your fingertips.
Now it’s easy to do banking 24/7, right from your Android.
It’s fast, secure and free. With Royal Bank Mobile, you can:
• Check available balances & transaction history
• Pay bills and credit cards
• Transfer money between Royal Bank accounts
• Find the nearest Royal Bank branches and ATMs
• Send us a message
To use Royal Bank Mobile, you must be a Royal Bank customer and enrolled in our online banking service. To sign up, www.royalbankweb.com
Whether you are in a meeting, on the road, or just on-the-go, you can access RBC Express Mobile¹ through your Android‡ device to: - Approve payments and transfers
- View account balances, current and historical transactions
- Fulfill transfers between accounts
- Find a nearby RBC Royal Bank® branch or ATM
Security is always top of mind, especially for businesses with high-dollar and high-volume banking transactions. For your peace of mind, no financial data is stored on your device. In addition, this app shares many of the same security measures used in RBC Express online banking including:
- The same user permissions and limits
- Optional “two factor” authentication for sign-in and approval
- Industry-standard encryption
RBC Express Mobile makes it easier than ever to stay on top of your business accounts and day-to-day banking tasks. Signing in is quick and simple.
In order to use RBC Express Mobile, you will need:
1. To be an existing RBC Express online banking user
2. To be permitted to have mobile access by your RBC Express online banking service administrator
3. A supported Android device
4. Your existing RBC Express online banking credentials to sign in
If you install RBC Express Mobile, then you must review, and are subject to, the terms and conditions found under the Legal link on www.rbc.com. If you are a business client of Royal Bank of Canada, the terms and conditions of your agreements with Royal Bank of Canada apply. Refer to the RBC Express online banking Resource Centre for details.
You consent and acknowledge that RBC Express Mobile performs functions to access services, like finding a nearby RBC Royal Bank® branch or ATM. A full list of the functions is listed at http://www.rbcroyalbank.com/commercial/rbcexpressmobile/#android. For assistance with removal of RBC Express Mobile, access instructions at http://www.rbcroyalbank.com/commercial/rbcexpressmobile/#android or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For information about digital channel privacy at RBC, visit http://www.rbc.com/privacysecurity/ca/online-privacy.html
RBC Royal Bank contact information is available at: https://www.rbcroyalbank.com/mobile/customer-service.html?tab=mail_tab.
- RBC Express Mobile is currently supported on the Samsung SIII‡, S4‡, and Note II‡ and Android OS version 4.1.2 or 4.3
- Additional fees apply. By using RBC Express Mobile to access RBC Express online banking, you are confirming your business has agreed to such use. Refer to the RBC Express online banking Resource Centre for details.
® Trademarks of Royal Bank of Canada. RBC and Royal Bank are registered trademarks of Royal Bank of Canada.
¹ RBC Express online banking and RBC Express Mobile are operated by Royal Bank of Canada.
‡ All other trademarks are the property of their respective owner(s).
By selecting Install, you consent to the installation of RBC® EZPay, which gives you the convenience of accepting credit card payments via your mobile device. You are entitled to and consent to future updates or upgrades to RBC EZPay, which may be automatically installed as per your device or operating system default or user-initiated settings. You may withdraw your consent by deleting RBC EZPay from your device.
* Uses your RBC Merchant Account to process credit card payments
* Your money is automatically deposited to your bank account the next business day
* All major credit cards accepted
* Print, Email and/or SMS receipts
* Ideal for businesses on the go including, but not limited to, small business owners, taxi drivers, etc.
* Fast, easy, convenient, safe and secure
If you install RBC EZPay, then you must review, and are subject to, the terms and conditions found in your RBC Royal Bank Merchant Agreement.
You consent and acknowledge that RBC EZPay performs functions to access SMS and email allowing you to send receipts to your cardholder clients via text message or email. For assistance with the removal of RBC EZPay, highlight and hold down the RBC EZPay icon on your screen. There will be an 'x' mark located on the upper-right hand corner of the icon. Tap the 'x' mark and RBC EZPay will be automatically deleted from your device or contact email@example.com.
For information about digital channel privacy at RBC, visit http://www.rbc.com/privacysecurity/ca/online-privacy.html
Contact information for RBC Royal Bank in the Caribbean is available at: http://www.rbc.com/caribbean.html. Select the appropriate country.
®/™ Trademarks of Royal Bank of Canada. RBC and Royal Bank are registered trademarks of Royal Bank of Canada.
Графики динамики курсов за последний месяц или год.
Конвертер валют по текущему курсу ЦБ РФ, а также с учетом комиссии.
Кросс-курс любых двух валют из списка, изменения относительного курса за последние 10 дней.
A better mobile banking experience allows you to manage your finances with ease, freeing up more time to enjoy what matters most.
Deposit your cheques
Deposit your Canadian dollar cheques by using your device. Just take a picture of both sides of your endorsed cheque, enter the dollar amount, select the account you would like to make your deposit to and submit it.
Check account balances on all of your eligible CIBC products.
Review transaction history
Review details of your transaction history for up to 7 years for deposit, credit card and other eligible credit accounts. Your running balance is shown on your deposit accounts to help you keep track of your spending.
Easy bill payments
Pay your bills now, schedule a post-dated payment on your registered bills and set up new payees.
Transfer funds between your eligible CIBC accounts. Send an INTERAC e-Transfer® to anyone on your existing recipient list or create new recipients.
Review upcoming transactions
Upcoming transactions, including bill payments and transfers, are available for review and cancellation if necessary in an easy-to-read calendar view.
Registration and Profile
Register for CIBC Mobile Banking right from the app. You can also edit your contact information and change your password.
Search or use your current location to find nearby branches, bank machines and CIBC Mortgage Advisors.
You can be reassured that your privacy and security is protected with the CIBC Online Security Guarantee. We assure you that your information is only used to make your CIBC Mobile Banking experience an even better one. Learn more about the app permissions at www.cibc.com/mobilepermissions.
By downloading the CIBC Mobile Banking App, you consent to the installation of this App and to any future updates or upgrades which may be automatically installed depending upon your device or operating system’s default settings or the settings you have selected. You can withdraw your consent at any time by uninstalling this App.
Accessing this App may result in additional service fees charged by your service provider. Check with your service or hardware provider if you have questions about your specific device.
This App is made available by CIBC, 199 Bay Street, Toronto, Ontario, M5L 1A2. To learn more, contact us at this mailing address or visit www.cibc.com/contact.
*When adding e-Transfer recipients, the app can access information from your contact list to fill in the required recipient information. At no time is that contact list data transmitted or shared with CIBC.
Please note: the enhanced Android experience is only available on devices that use Android 4.x software and above. However, we still support users who are using older Android software.
INTERAC e-Transfer® is a registered trademark of INTERAC Inc. CIBC authorized user of the mark. CIBC and related marks are trade-marks of CIBC.
BANKING AT YOUR FINGERTIPS
Save your ScotiaCard, then set up Quick Balance from the Settings menu to see the balances of selected accounts upon launch, without entering your password. This feature is also available under Settings in the side-slide menu.
Get balances and account details for your Scotia Day-to-Day, Borrowing and Investment accounts.
Go paperless on your chequing, savings, mortgage, investment and credit card accounts. Review up to 18 months of transaction history for your chequing and savings accounts, and up to 24 months for credit card accounts, going forward. View statements and now make mortgage prepayments on your mobile.
TRANSFER FUNDS BETWEEN ACCOUNTS
Transfer funds now or set up postdated transfers. Make cross-currency transfers between your CAD and USD accounts.
BILL PAYMENTS AND INFO
Pay bills now or set up post dated payments. Review your bill payment history. Add new payees or delete/edit current ones.
SEND MONEY IN CANADA OR AROUND THE WORLD
Send, accept and cancel Interac e-Transfers. Add new recipients, too. Send Western Union transfers around the world to recipients already created in Scotia OnLine.
MY MOBILE WALLET
Use your Android smartphone to pay for small everyday purchases like coffee or gas at participating retailers in Canada, the U.S. and internationally - just look for the Visa payWave contactless symbol at checkout. Plus, you’re covered by Visa Zero Liability policy.
My Mobile Wallet requires an eligible Rogers smartphone, a Rogers wireless data plan, and a Rogers suretapTM SIM card. Eligible smartphones: Samsung Galaxy SIII, Galaxy S4, Galaxy S4 mini, Galaxy S5, Galaxy Note II, Galaxy Note 3,
LG Optimus G2 and HTC One (M7).
Connect to your Samsung Gear 2, Pebble, or Android Wear smartwatch and check your balances for your preferred Scotiabank accounts right from your wrist.
View messages and important notifications from Scotiabank here.
ACCESS AND PASSWORD RESET
New online or mobile user? Press Activate and get started with your ScotiaCard number. If you only have a Scotiabank credit card, use its number to login. More than one credit card? Choose the one you use the most to login, and you’ll be able to view all of your credit accounts using the same number. Reset your password from the app’s login page. For assistance, call our Contact Centre at 1-800-472-6842.
FIND A SCOTIABANK BRANCH, ABM, OR ADVISOR
Use our app’s Branch and ABM locator to find the nearest ones to you. View your Scotiabank Advisor information, and text or email your advisor info to family and friends.
You’re 100% protected by our Mobile Banking Security Guarantee. Visit www.scotiabank.com/mobilebanking for details
This app gives access to Scotiabank accounts held in Canada. For information about our services in other countries, visit www.scotiabank.com.
SCOTIA iTRADE ACCOUNTS
Download our Scotia iTRADE app to trade on your Scotia iTRADE accounts or see their full details.
The Bank of Nova Scotia 44 King St West Toronto ON M5H 1H1 firstname.lastname@example.org
This app uses your phone's GPS to locate the nearest RBC branch or ABM to your current position then displays them on a map or list. You can also search in a given city/neighbourhood, so you are not limited to your current location.
Shake your phone to get to the nearest branch/ATM by distance.
Want to know if a branch is open? no problem... check out the branch hours in the branch details, or even call the branch from within the app.
Distance, directions are provided for each branch/ATM. Street View is also given (When available) so you know how the area looks like before you get there.
The app also works in offline mode when you don't have a data connection, so you can quickly find the nearest branch even when you don't have reception, but keep in mind that in offline mode StreetView and Directions are not available, the map is also limited to whatever tiles cached on your phone.
If you have any suggestions and comments please send them away. There is a feedback button right from within the app.
RBC Mobile supports all account types including Checking, CDs, Savings, and Loans
RBC Mobile is a FREE* service that allows you to access your accounts anytime, from anywhere, using your Android device.
*There is no fee from Robertson Banking Company. Connectivity and usage rates may apply. Contact your wireless service provider for more details.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc
The TD app is free to download, however standard wireless carrier message and data rates may apply.
• Get fast access to our most-used banking functions with Quick Links, and check account balances without logging in using Quick Access.
• Make TD Credit Card Account payments in fewer steps.
• Add Interac e-Transfer recipients straight from your Smartphone’s contact list.
• Make Canadian bill payments and add Canadian bill payees from your Smartphone.
• Submit U.S. bill payments. (Subject to eligibility requirements and applicable fees. Foreign exchange costs may also apply. Customer must register for the U.S. Bill Pay Service and set up payees in EasyWeb first. A U.S. dollar cheque will be mailed to the payee.)
• Make trades, manage your watch lists and view real-time quotes for stocks and ETFs.
• Monitor your positions and identify opportunities with Advance Charting and Heat Maps.
TD MOBILE PAYMENT
Make purchases (up to $100) on the go with just a tap of your Smartphone using an eligible TD Credit Card. Requires a Near Field communication (NFC) SIM card and an active account with Bell Mobility, Rogers Wireless, TELUS Mobility, or Virgin Mobile with data access and a potential OS upgrade. The app is free to download, however an NFC SIM card may need to be purchased from your carrier in order to use TD Mobile Payment.
To obtain more information on supported phones and obtaining an NFC SIM card, visit www.tdcanadatrust.com/mobilepayment
IMPORTANT DISCLOSURES ABOUT THE TD APP
TD Mobile Payment: Upon initiation of the service, TD collects your mobile phone number, carrier, and device related technical information including device type, operating system, Integrated Circuit Card Identifier (ICCID), which identifies your SIM card, and shares such information with your mobile carrier to determine your eligibility to use TD Mobile Payment. TD Mobile Payment only reads text messages (SMS) sent from TD. This allows TD to complete the setup of your mobile credit card to your NFC SIM. TD will not read any other text message.
General: If geo-location is turned "on" the app uses your location to automatically show the branches closest to you.
If you require assistance call 1-866-222-3456, mail TD CASL Office, Toronto Dominion Centre, PO Box 1, Toronto ON, M5K 1A2, or email at email@example.com.
*The Toronto-Dominion Bank and its affiliates are collectively known as TD Bank Group and include the following businesses: TD Canada Trust, TD Wealth, TD Direct Investing, TD Insurance, TD Auto Finance, TD Asset Management, TD Commercial Banking, TD Merchant Services and TD Securities.
•Check Account Balances
•Transfer funds between accounts
•Find our ATMs and Banking Centers using the GPS system provided by your device.
•Mobile Deposit (must be approved)
The RCB Bank Mobile app allows you to access your accounts using your existing RCB Bank Online Banking username and password.
Dear users! The program works only with the service of the Central Bank of the Russian Federation and European Central Bank and queries and displays only the exchange rates of the Russian CB and Euro CB in rouble (RUB) and no monetary exchange rates, no Forex, no similar services to have nothing to do with!
Update rules of the Russian CB: exchange rates available are only on working days, weekends and holidays rates are not changing and not updated! Rates for tomorrow is available only on weekdays and only post 14:00 Moskow time!
Update rules of the Euro CB: exchange rates are available only after 16:00 Moscow time (2.15 p.m. CET). At public holidays currency rates are not does not establis!
Thank you for understanding!
If You like the program, You can support the development by buying the paid version (Pro). Thank you!
The program "Currency rates" - recent exchange rates according to the Central Bank of Russia and Europe you had in your phone! Nothing superfluous, just functionality with a simple interface:
- displaying daily (today) current currency rates according to the Central Bank of Russia
- the ability to request the exchange rates for tomorrow (only Russian CB and only after 14:00 MSK)
- the ability to compile your list of currencies - list of Favorites, then he will be the first page instead of exchange rates of all currencies (after restarting the program or update currency exchange rates).
- you can also adjust the order of the currencies in the lists of the exchange rates and favorites
- ability to rename currencys
- currency convertor - added for the convenience of the ruble, automatic conversion of currencies list of Favorites
- Reference currency
- diagram of the dynamics of exchange rates for the periods (pinch-to-zoom is working)
- auto update exchange rate - every day at the specified time, it is possible to set the number of retries update in case of failure, the retry interval 10 minutes
- auto update when connected to WiFi
- auto updates when you enable Mobile data
- not auto update in roaming
- auto update only when a fast Internet connection (3G, 4G, WiFi)
- notifications on the result of an auto update
- the ability of calculation of the currency basket (the number of currencies in a basket is configured)
- widgets 1x1, 2x1, 4x1, 4x2 (Favorites list) and 4x2 (Diagram of the Excange currency rate), click on the flag opens the program, click on the rate (or "------"if there was no update) - update courses, click on the character code opens the configuration of the widget. As the widget is updated if the refresh rates from the program.
- adjust the size and color of fonts in widgets: separately the size and color of the rate, separately size and color of the labels. It is possible to "adjust" the widget under different screen sizes and decorate it to Your taste!
- widget in notification tray - 1 currency of choice
- displaying daily dynamic of the exchange rate in the application and on the widget - change of course in comparison with yesterday, or today, if enabled, and received a Tomorrow rate
- black and white theme
- the amount of traffic in one query does not exceed 7 KB!
The program works under Android 2.2 and above.
ATTENTION if your device on Android 4.4 KitKat! If after installation You don't find widgets, put the program into system memory of the device!
Permission "automatically start at boot" is necessary to auto update again started after the device reboot!
Please read this quick start guide after installation (Menu - Brief discription).
If the widget "hangs" in the update (unstable Internet) - you can go to the widget settings and just click to Install the widget, or do an update from the program.
Auto update may not work if You are running the cleanup program memory (Task killer). You must make this program to the exceptions.
We’ve updated the RBS app to make it even easier to view your money
• We’ve refreshed the look and feel of the app
• We’ve made it easier to make repetitive payments
• If you really love the app, we’ve introduced an option that will allow you to recommend this to a friend
• If you’re a Cashback Plus customer, you can now check your Rewards balance on the app.
• We’ve changed the way we let you know about new features in the latest version of the app
• We’ve changed the savings icons so you can now tell which account is an ISA
What else can the RBS app do for you?
• Get Cash from your account at any RBS, NatWest or Tesco cash machine without using your debit card
• Pay bills & Pay Your Contacts
• Transfer money between your RBS accounts
• Check your balance and your statement
• Find your nearest cash machine or local branch with Near Me
• Check your RBS mortgage account and credit card balance
Other things you need to know:
- To pay friends, family and bills just set up and make your first payment to each new payee via Digital Banking.
- Get Cash lets you take out up to £250 per day from our UK cash machines, when you have at least £25 in your account (including any overdraft facility). There is a maximum limit of two Get Cash withdrawals a day, but only one cash code can be provided at a time. Each code expires after 3 hours. The amount you ask for will also need to be within the daily withdrawal limit for your debit card.
- With ‘Pay Your Contacts’ you can pay anyone else who has the RBS or NatWest Mobile Banking app using just their UK mobile number. We’ll send them a text to tell them you’ve sent them money and it goes into their account straight away. You can send up to £250 a day.
- You can also pay someone using Pay Your Contacts who doesn’t have our app but does have a valid UK Visa debit, credit or prepaid card as well as a UK mobile. We’ll send them a text message to let them know the money is waiting, and a link to click. Separately, you will have to let them know how much you’ve sent them. Once we’ve notified your contact, they have seven days to collect a payment. When they follow the link in the message, enter their Visa card number and the amount they’re expecting from you, we’ll deposit the money in their account the next business day. Once they’ve collected the payment and your balance has been debited, we’ll send you a text message. You can send up to £250 a day.
- To use ‘Pay Your Contacts’ customers must be over 16 and have available funds in their account (including any overdraft). Limits are independent of daily withdrawal and Get Cash limits.
How to Register:
To use the RBS Mobile Banking app, you need to have a RBS personal current account with debit card and Digital Banking and have a UK mobile number starting with 07.
Once you’ve downloaded the app, registering is simple. All you need to hand is your Digital Banking customer number and login credentials, debit card and your postcode. Your details will be verified within 24 hours and we’ll send you a text message when you’re all set to go.
Not got a Digital Banking customer number? Get a reminder or sign up for Digital Banking at rbs.co.uk/digital
Standard data charges may apply. Contact your network operator for details.
To enjoy all of the features listed you will need to accept the following permissions:
- Network communication for connectivity
- Your location to find your nearest cash machine or branch
- Access to your contact list to allow you to ‘Pay Your Contacts’
In order to use this app you MUST install first HandWallet - a free professional expense manager that helps you to control your expense, accounts, bills and budget.
After installing "HandWallet" and "Bank SMS" teach the app how to recognize any SMS that you receive from your bank or credit card company. Mark the date of the purchase, amount, payee and any other information that may change in the SMS structure. From this moment any SMS you receive with the same format will create automatically a transaction ("Action") inside HandWallet Expense Manager.
You can later classify these transactions, view statistics and graphs about them, add details like pictures or remarks and combine them with information from other sources.
Mobile banking - access your finance from multiple sources on your mobile phone
SMS banking - make use of the messages you get from your bank
Why to use Bank SMS ?
Bank SMS is the most secured, automated and easy way to manage your expense:
1. Collecting the SMS from your bank and credit card company will help you to manage all your expense and financial transactions in one place. By doing so will be able to see the complete picture of all your financial activities without the need to use several apps: one from your bank, one for each credit card company you work with and one for cash transactions.
2. By using Bank SMS you don't need to type anymore! All the information is entered automatically (if included in the SMS).
3. The data is located ONLY on your phone or tablet. You do not need to rely on 3rd party companies like Mint, Quicken or Yodlee. You DO NOT need to be concerned from privacy issues and you will never receive any "commercial offers" from companies that get the information from the bank for you. Work directly with your bank or credit card company without any "company in the middle"
4. You do not need to enter your private identification details (user name, password, account number etc).
5. "Online" has never been so immediate. SMS Banking and notifications appears many times BEFORE the bank or credit card company web site is updated and long time before Mint, Quicken or Yodlee scan your accounts.
The Bank SMS app supports thousands of banks including Bank of America, Capital One, J.P.Morgan Chase Bank, Wells Fargo Bank, Citibank / Citigroup, US Bank, PNC, Morgan Stanley HSBC and more!
Bank SMS examples:
Bank of America: $ 100 was withdrawn at an ATM from a/c 9999. The balance is now $ 1234
Capital one: There was a fund transfer to your Capital one account, Details: Account number: CURRENT1 amount: $15 value date: 29-12-2013 available balance: 201564 Thank you
All major credit cards American Express / Visa / MasterCard / Discover are also supported for example:
Bank of America Credit Cards, Capital One Credit Cards, Citibank Credit Cards, Chase Credit Cards and more.
Credit card SMS text banking examples:
Citibank credit card: Your card ending XXXX used at < Merchant name > on DDMMYY about MMMXX,XXX. If unauthorized call now
Chase credit card: Your Int’l Visa card ending 1588 spent RMB 530 on the 14th at 15:05 at retail POS (ICBC)
Asking your bank to send a text banking SMS on each transaction or balance is usually free. For example:
Chase - 24273 ( that's Chase on your keypad )
Wells Fargo - 93557 ( WELLS on your keypad )
PNC text message banking - 762265
US Bank - 872265 ( usbank )
And so on
IT’S EASY TO GET STARTED
• A money manager app shouldn't cost you. Install the free Mint app and easily sign up.
• Securely connect your financial accounts
• Mint automatically organizes your expenses and financial accounts and creates a budget so you can save more
KEY MINT FEATURES: MANAGE YOUR MONEY ANYWHERE, ANYTIME
• See all your personal finance accounts in one place: checking, savings, 401k, and credit cards
• Automatically categorize banking and credit card transactions
• Charts and graphs show you at a glance where you’re spending money (tablet only)
• Track your cash, credit cards, and checking accounts so you are able to budget and save more with Mint
• Never miss a payment again! You can set up bill reminders and bill alerts to help you stay on top of your expenses.
• Manage your budget to better understand your transaction patterns. Spend your money better to achieve your financial goals.
• The Trends feature helps you track your credit cards, cash, spending, income, and net worth over time
• View your personal finances offline. The app stores information from your latest download so you can still review your bank accounts, track credit card spending, and see when your bills are due. (tablet only)
• Get bill alerts and bill reminders in the form of email or text alerts that notify you of upcoming bills, bank fees, low bank account balances, unusual credit card activity and more
• Set up financial goals such as saving up for a trip, paying off debt, or buying a car and receive expert advice on budgeting and distributing your paychecks in your checking and savings bank accounts
• Get your truly free Credit Score as part of your complete financial picture
• Get expert advice to help you save on banking fees, credit cards, home loans and more
SAFE AND SECURE
• We’re obsessive about security and protect your data with the same 128-bit encryption and physical security that banks use
• We safeguard Mint with your own 4-digit PIN so only you can view your account. If your mobile device is ever lost or stolen, you can delete all your account information remotely
• Mint comes from the makers of TurboTax® and Quicken®, trusted by millions every year with their most sensitive data
SYNCS WITH MINT.COM
Always have access to your account from your phone, tablet and the Web. Your information automatically syncs across devices so you have your latest account information at your fingertips.
WHY OVER 20 MILLION PEOPLE TRUST MINT
Tech Times: Save Money in 2015: Here are the Best Money Management Apps (2015)
Android Connections: Best Personal Finance Apps of 2015 for Android (2015)
Kiplinger’s: 10 Great Saving Money-Saving Apps (2014)
PC Magazine: 50 Best Free iPhone Apps for 2014
Marie Claire: 20 Apps you won’t be able to live without (2014)
Money Magazine: Best Finance Tool For Budgeting (2014)
Wired: The Best Apps for Budgeting Your Cash (2014)
Time: 50 Must-Have iPad Apps (2014)
PC Magazine: "Editors Choice" (2013)
Winner, Webby Awards 2013 and 2014 (People’s Voice)
Note that Mint currently connects to US and Canadian financial institutions only.
Mint has been brought to you by Intuit, the makers of TurboTax, QuickBooks, Mint Bills, and Quicken. Check us out at http://www.intuit.com
To learn how Intuit protects your privacy, please visit https://www.mint.com/how-it-works/security/policy
When you download and use Mint, you agree to the Mint Terms of Service https://www.mint.com/how-it-works/security/terms