- Deposit checks in real time with MobileCheck
- Cross-account transfers
- Payment transfers to Platinum Visa® Credit Card and first mortgages
- Check balances
- View transaction history
- Secure messaging
Scan the VIN numbers of cars you’re interested in to receive key vehicle information right at your fingertips. Scan your driver’s license to easily begin your loan application. AskAuto will help you shop and buy smart.
Compare vehicles you find on dealer’s lots, rank your favorites and take notes on each as you shop for your dream car. AskAuto pulls basic information about the vehicles you’re interested in and allows you to rank and compare your favorites.
Submit an auto loan application to your credit union - either to pre-qualify or once you’ve found your dream car. Your credit union can give you advice on the best path to loan application for you.
If you’re ready to buy a car, take AskAuto for a spin. With powerful information in your hands, applying for an auto loan with your credit union is easier than ever.
After downloading and opening the AskAuto app, you’ll have the chance to choose your credit union to personalize the app. If your credit union is not listed, they are not currently offering AskAuto.
Participating Credit Unions:
Abilene Teachers FCU
Ball State FCU
Baylor Health Care System CU
Changing Seasons FCU
Connex CU Inc
Corry Jamestown CU
Credit Union 1
Duke University FCU
Eagle One FCU
Eastern Utah Community CU
First Capital FCU
First Cheyenne FCU
First Class American CU
Gas & Electric CU
Great Lakes CU Inc
Gulf Coast FCU
Hiway Federal CU
Houston Highway CU
Irving City Employees FCU
Jemez Valley CU
Kemba Credit Union, Cincinnati
KEMBA Financial Credit Union
KimCentral Community CU
L & N FCU
Menominee County FCU
Michigan Schools and Government CU
Mountain Laurel FCU
Nassau Financial FCU
New Alliance FCU
New Bedford CU
Oswego County FCU
Pacific Cascade FCU
Palmetto Health CU
People's Trust FCU
Perfect Circle CU
Post Office ECU
Priority First FCU
R-S BELLCO FCU
Raytown-Lee’s Summit Community CU
St Tammany FCU
STAR USA FCU
Tarrant County CU
TriCounty Area FCU
UNITED SA FCU
University of Illinois Employees CU
Viriva Community CU
Xceed Financial CU
Keywords: credit union, VIN, car loan, auto loan, used car, car value, car research, vehicle info, auto buy, Ask Auto
The updated app for all 4.x Android smartphones and tablets offers a carefully crafted mobile experience. Complete everyday CIBC banking transactions conveniently and securely with an improved look and feel, including new slide-out navigation.
Deposit your cheques
Deposit your Canadian dollar cheques by using your device. Just take a picture of both sides of your endorsed cheque, enter the dollar amount, select the account you would like to make your deposit to, and submit it.
Check account balances on all of your eligible CIBC products.
Review transaction history
Review details of your transaction history for up to 7 years for deposit, credit cards and other eligible credit accounts. Your running balance is shown on your deposit accounts to help you keep track of your spending.
Easy bill payments
Pay your bills now or schedule a post-dated payment on your registered bills. Set up new payees in addition to those already existing in Online Banking.
Transfer funds between your eligible CIBC accounts. Send an INTERAC e-Transfer™1 to anyone on your existing recipient list or create new recipients using CIBC Mobile Banking.
Review upcoming transactions
Upcoming transactions, including bill payments and transfers, are available for review and cancellation if necessary in an easy-to-read calendar view.
Search or use the built-in GPS to find nearby branches, bank machines and CIBC Mortgage Advisors.
As long as you're currently enrolled in CIBC Online Banking, you can use the same card number, password and personal verification questions to sign on to CIBC Mobile Banking.
You can be reassured that your privacy and security is protected with the CIBC Online Security Guarantee.
Please note: We understand your concerns and assure you that your information is only used to make your CIBC Mobile Banking experience an even better one. Learn more about the app permissions at www.cibc.com/mobilepermissions.
Although CIBC will not charge any fees in addition to your service plan to access mobile banking, additional service fees may be charged by your service provider. Check with your service or hardware provider if you have questions about your specific device.
*When adding e-Transfer recipients, the App can access information from your contact list to fill in the required recipient information. At no time is that contact list data transmitted or shared with CIBC.
Please note: the new enhanced Android experience is only available on devices that use Android 4.x software and above. However, the previous version of CIBC Mobile Banking will still support Android users who are using older Android software.
® Trademark of CIBC.
™1 Trademark of INTERAC Inc.; CIBC authorized user of mark.
The eDeposit app gives you instant access to your eDeposit account and can be used by merchants such as distributors, property managers, auctioneers and many more as well as their customers to transact anytime, anywhere.
• Send and accept Payment Requests
• Send and accept “Hold” Requests
• Deposit and withdraw money
• Check your balance and account activity
• View money On Hold
• Manage your account
See www.edeposit.com to learn more about how your business and your customers will benefit from using eDeposit as your payment method of choice. eDeposit – The safest way to do e-business.
® eDeposit is a registered trademark of eDeposit Corporation.
Loved by the Press & Featured in Google Play:
• Best Apps of 2013
• Top Developer (2011-2014)
• Google Staff Picks (2011-2013)
• Google Editor's Choice (2011-2012)
• Best 100 Android Apps of 2013 - PC Magazine 2013
• "Cadillac of money management apps" – CNN Money (May 2012)
How our app keeps your bills & money in check:
• Get reminders when bills are due
• Pay on the spot or schedule bill payments in advance
• Conveniently pay bills with a bank account or credit card*
• See all your bills & accounts in one centralized place
• Receive alerts when funds are low or credit limits are near
The Check app pays your bills on time so you never stress about missing a bill again – we’ll remember so you don’t have to. Get reminders when bills are due, then pay them on the spot or schedule the payment for later. No stamps, no phone calls, no hassle.
The Check app keeps it all together in once central place. With multiple credit cards, bank accounts, and numerous bills to keep track of, it’s too easy to overdraft, miss a payment or exceed credit limits. With our app, you never have to worry because you’ll always know exactly where you stand.
Our Triple Layer Security ensures your information is safe & secure.
1. Bank-Level Security: Our app is armed with the same 128-bit encryption and physical security standards as your bank. The app is also verified and monitored by third party security experts such as TRUSTe, McAfee, Hacker Safe and Verisign.
2. In-App Security & Remote Data Destruct: Safeguard app access with a 4-digit PIN, so only you can view your account. If your smartphone is ever lost or stolen, delete all your account information remotely.
3. Real-Time Alerts: If the app notices any large purchases or unusual charges in your account, you’ll be notified immediately via real-time push messages and emails.
It’s easy to get started:
1. Download the Check app
2. Securely connect all your accounts to get reminders & alerts
3. Relax, while the app stays on top of it all, for you!
* Transaction fee applies.
The Check app supports thousands of banks including Bank of America, Capital One, Chase Bank, Wells Fargo Bank, Citibank, US Bank, PNC, and more! With any of our thousands of supported providers, you can track your cash balance, mortgage, loans, bills & keep track of interest rates & finance charges.
We also support credit unions across the country, like the USAA, Navy Federal Credit Union, America First Credit Union, Schools First Federal Credit Union, Digital Federal Credit Union, Golden1 Credit Union, Patelco Credit Union and many, many more.
All the most popular credit cards are available in the app: Discover Cards, American Express Credit Cards, Bank of America Credit Cards, Capital One Credit Cards, Citibank Credit Cards, and Chase Credit Cards are just a handful of the cards you can access with the Check app.
Popular bills conveniently tracked and paid directly via the app by more than 8 million Check users include Verizon Wireless, Sprint, Comcast, AT&T, T-Mobile, Orchard Bank, DirecTV, all major credit cards, mortgages, local and regional utilities, and more.
Our users love us!
It's easy to get started! Simply find your billers and enter your login details. We'll present you with all of your bills and recent payments, and you'll be able to quickly see what's due. When you're ready, pay your bill in seconds!
• Mobilligy is 100% free. There are no monthly charges or hidden fees.
• See when your upcoming bills are due and how much you owe.
• Pay your bills anytime, anywhere, directly from inside the app.
• Check your account balances to make sure you have enough cash.
• Be instantly notified as new bills arrive or if anything is amiss.
• Pay with maximum flexibility: use your credit card, debit card or bank account.
• Your information is safe and secure with us, protected with bank-level encryption.
• Message our friendly support team with any questions, and we’ll get back to you on the same day. No canned responses!
Mobilligy is 100% dedicated to your customer experience. We don’t have any sneaky fees for payment; every payment method (including credit cards) is free, and most bills are credited same-day (again, for free). You can message our support and rest assured that Rachel will personally get back to you quickly and help resolve your problem. Check out our reviews!
Mobilligy supports thousands of banks including JPMorgan Chase, Bank of America, Citigroup, Wells Fargo, Bancorp, Capital One, Mellon, HSBC, PNC, TD Bank, SunTrust, Fifth Third, Santander Bank, U.S. Bank. We also support most credit unions, including USAA, Navy Federal Credit Union, State Employees Credit Union, Pentagon Credit Union, Boeing Employees Credit Union, America First Credit Union, Suncoast Credit Union, Alliant Credit Union, Schools First Credit Union, Digital Credit Union, Golden1 Credit Union, and many others.
You can see your credit card balances and pay your bill for most credit cards, including: AMEX (American Express) Credit Cards, Discover Credit Cards, Bank of America Credit Cards, Capital One Credit Cards, Citibank Credit Cards, Credit One Credit Cards, Macy’s Credit Cards, Target REDcard, Barclaycard, JCPenney Credit Card, Victoria’s Secret Angel Card, Kohl’s Credit Card, GE Capital Credit Cards, Best Buy Credit Cards, Amazon.com Cards, Home Depot Credit Cards, Lowe’s Credit Cards, Sears Credit Cards, and hundreds more.
Even better, we support all of your billers. The most popular include: AT&T, Verizon Wireless, Sprint, Comcast, T-Mobile, Orchard Bank, DirecTV, Netflix, Time Warner, GEICO, DISH, PayPal, Bill Me Later, Sallie Mae Student Loans, State Farm, Travelers, Progressive, Cox Communications, Charter Communications, Ally Auto, Allstate, Travelers, National Grid, and thousands more.
Note: Based on your service provider, message and data rates may apply.
FEATURES – All available 24/7
- Check balances
- View Account History
- Transfer Funds
- Pay Bills*
- View and activate your cash back offers
- ATM Locator
*To use the mobile bill pay feature, you need to have previously enrolled in Bill Payment in online banking.
Mobile Banking Security
- Your account info is protected by advanced encryption technology to prevent unauthorized access
- We use multiple factor authentication to verify your identity providing an extra layer of security
- We will never transmit account number or password information
To learn how we protect your privacy, please visit http://www.abileneteachersfcu.org/home/privacy
To use this service you must be over 13 years old with at least one active checking or savings account that you can access through RCU eBranch. RCU Deposit is not available for Business eBranch users. This service is offered to Members in good standing.
Download and make your deposit today.
More from developer
SchoolsFirst FCU Mobile is a free service* and is available to all SchoolsFirst FCU Members.
We have taken every precaution to ensure that your Mobile transactions will be secure. All information transmitted via Mobile Banking is protected with state-of-the-art encryption methods that mask your sensitive information. A password is required every time you sign on to SchoolsFirst FCU Mobile.
• Check balances
• View debit and credit card pending transactions
• View check images
• Search transaction history (check number, payment amount)
• Detailed account summaries for shares, credit cards and loans
TRANSFERS AND PAYMENTS
• Transfer funds between accounts or to other Members
• Make payments on SchoolsFirst FCU loans and credit cards
• View pending transfers and advanced search
• Save Members you transfer to often
• Schedule recurring bill payments
• Search by payees, pending payments and payment history
• Add a travel notice
• Activate a new card
• Cancel a card
• Add a temporary card block
Your security is always our top priority, and we have taken every precaution to ensure that your Mobile transactions will be secure.
• All information transmitted via Mobile Banking is protected with state-of-the-art encryption methods that masks your sensitive information
• A password is required every time you sign on to SchoolsFirst FCU Mobile
• Multi-Factor Authentication (RSA/security questions) to validate identity
• Expanded ATM/Branch search: by Saturday Branches, CO-OP ATMs, driving directions and more
*Remember, your cell phone carrier may still charge for text and data usage; check with your carrier for more details.
Federally Insured by NCUA