The updated app for all 4.x Android smartphones and tablets offers a carefully crafted mobile experience. Complete everyday CIBC banking transactions conveniently and securely with an improved look and feel, including new slide-out navigation.
Deposit your cheques
Deposit your Canadian dollar cheques by using your device. Just take a picture of both sides of your endorsed cheque, enter the dollar amount, select the account you would like to make your deposit to, and submit it.
Check account balances on all of your eligible CIBC products.
Review transaction history
Review details of your transaction history for up to 7 years for deposit, credit cards and other eligible credit accounts. Your running balance is shown on your deposit accounts to help you keep track of your spending.
Easy bill payments
Pay your bills now or schedule a post-dated payment on your registered bills. Set up new payees in addition to those already existing in Online Banking.
Transfer funds between your eligible CIBC accounts. Send an INTERAC e-Transfer™1 to anyone on your existing recipient list or create new recipients using CIBC Mobile Banking.
Review upcoming transactions
Upcoming transactions, including bill payments and transfers, are available for review and cancellation if necessary in an easy-to-read calendar view.
Search or use the built-in GPS to find nearby branches, bank machines and CIBC Mortgage Advisors.
As long as you're currently enrolled in CIBC Online Banking, you can use the same card number, password and personal verification questions to sign on to CIBC Mobile Banking.
You can be reassured that your privacy and security is protected with the CIBC Online Security Guarantee.
Please note: We understand your concerns and assure you that your information is only used to make your CIBC Mobile Banking experience an even better one. Learn more about the app permissions at www.cibc.com/mobilepermissions.
Although CIBC will not charge any fees in addition to your service plan to access mobile banking, additional service fees may be charged by your service provider. Check with your service or hardware provider if you have questions about your specific device.
*When adding e-Transfer recipients, the App can access information from your contact list to fill in the required recipient information. At no time is that contact list data transmitted or shared with CIBC.
Please note: the new enhanced Android experience is only available on devices that use Android 4.x software and above. However, the previous version of CIBC Mobile Banking will still support Android users who are using older Android software.
® Trademark of CIBC.
™1 Trademark of INTERAC Inc.; CIBC authorized user of mark.
- Deposit checks in real time with MobileCheck
- Cross-account transfers
- Payment transfers to Platinum Visa® Credit Card and first mortgages
- Check balances
- View transaction history
- Secure messaging
The eDeposit app gives you instant access to your eDeposit account and can be used by merchants such as distributors, property managers, auctioneers and many more as well as their customers to transact anytime, anywhere.
• Send and accept Payment Requests
• Send and accept “Hold” Requests
• Deposit and withdraw money
• Check your balance and account activity
• View money On Hold
• Manage your account
See www.edeposit.com to learn more about how your business and your customers will benefit from using eDeposit as your payment method of choice. eDeposit – The safest way to do e-business.
® eDeposit is a registered trademark of eDeposit Corporation.
Loved by the Press & Featured in Google Play:
• Best Apps of 2013
• Top Developer (2011-2014)
• Google Staff Picks (2011-2013)
• Google Editor's Choice (2011-2012)
• Best 100 Android Apps of 2013 - PC Magazine 2013
• "Cadillac of money management apps" – CNN Money (May 2012)
How our app keeps your bills & money in check:
• Get reminders when bills are due
• Pay on the spot or schedule bill payments in advance
• Conveniently pay bills with a bank account or credit card*
• See all your bills & accounts in one centralized place
• Receive alerts when funds are low or credit limits are near
The Check app pays your bills on time so you never stress about missing a bill again – we’ll remember so you don’t have to. Get reminders when bills are due, then pay them on the spot or schedule the payment for later. No stamps, no phone calls, no hassle.
The Check app keeps it all together in once central place. With multiple credit cards, bank accounts, and numerous bills to keep track of, it’s too easy to overdraft, miss a payment or exceed credit limits. With our app, you never have to worry because you’ll always know exactly where you stand.
Our Triple Layer Security ensures your information is safe & secure.
1. Bank-Level Security: Our app is armed with the same 128-bit encryption and physical security standards as your bank. The app is also verified and monitored by third party security experts such as TRUSTe, McAfee, Hacker Safe and Verisign.
2. In-App Security & Remote Data Destruct: Safeguard app access with a 4-digit PIN, so only you can view your account. If your smartphone is ever lost or stolen, delete all your account information remotely.
3. Real-Time Alerts: If the app notices any large purchases or unusual charges in your account, you’ll be notified immediately via real-time push messages and emails.
It’s easy to get started:
1. Download the Check app
2. Securely connect all your accounts to get reminders & alerts
3. Relax, while the app stays on top of it all, for you!
* Transaction fee applies.
The Check app supports thousands of banks including Bank of America, Capital One, Chase Bank, Wells Fargo Bank, Citibank, US Bank, PNC, and more! With any of our thousands of supported providers, you can track your cash balance, mortgage, loans, bills & keep track of interest rates & finance charges.
We also support credit unions across the country, like the USAA, Navy Federal Credit Union, America First Credit Union, Schools First Federal Credit Union, Digital Federal Credit Union, Golden1 Credit Union, Patelco Credit Union and many, many more.
All the most popular credit cards are available in the app: Discover Cards, American Express Credit Cards, Bank of America Credit Cards, Capital One Credit Cards, Citibank Credit Cards, and Chase Credit Cards are just a handful of the cards you can access with the Check app.
Popular bills conveniently tracked and paid directly via the app by more than 8 million Check users include Verizon Wireless, Sprint, Comcast, AT&T, T-Mobile, Orchard Bank, DirecTV, all major credit cards, mortgages, local and regional utilities, and more.
Our users love us!
•Check Account Balances
•Transfer funds between accounts
•Find our ATMs and Shared Branching Centers using the GPS system provided by your device.***
*Must be an Online Banking Customer
**Online customers must first setup transfer and bill pay accounts prior to using these features.
***This is limited to locating our shared branching centers and ATMs. Please refer to your carrier for any fees that may apply.
Scan the VIN numbers of cars you’re interested in to receive key vehicle information right at your fingertips. Scan your driver’s license to easily begin your loan application. AskAuto will help you shop and buy smart.
Compare vehicles you find on dealer’s lots, rank your favorites and take notes on each as you shop for your dream car. AskAuto pulls basic information about the vehicles you’re interested in and allows you to rank and compare your favorites.
Submit an auto loan application to your credit union - either to pre-qualify or once you’ve found your dream car. Your credit union can give you advice on the best path to loan application for you.
If you’re ready to buy a car, take AskAuto for a spin. With powerful information in your hands, applying for an auto loan with your credit union is easier than ever.
After downloading and opening the AskAuto app, you’ll have the chance to choose your credit union to personalize the app. If your credit union is not listed, they are not currently offering AskAuto.
Participating Credit Unions:
Abilene Teachers FCU
Ball State FCU
Changing Seasons FCU
Connex CU Inc
Corry Jamestown CU
Credit Union 1
Duke University FCU
Eagle One FCU
Eastern Utah Community CU
First Capital FCU
First Cheyenne FCU
First Class American CU
Gas & Electric CU
Great Lakes CU Inc
Gulf Coast FCU
Hiway Federal CU
Houston Highway CU
Irving City Employees FCU
Jemez Valley CU
Kemba Credit Union, Cincinnati
KEMBA Financial Credit Union
KimCentral Community CU
Menominee County FCU
Michigan Schools and Government CU
Mountain Laurel FCU
New Alliance FCU
New Bedford CU
Oswego County FCU
Pacific Cascade FCU
Palmetto Health CU
People's Trust FCU
Perfect Circle CU
Priority First FCU
R-S BELLCO FCU
St Tammany FCU
STAR USA FCU
Tarrant County CU
TriCounty Area FCU
UNITED SA FCU
University of Illinois Employees CU
Viriva Community CU
Xceed Financial CU
Keywords: credit union, VIN, car loan, auto loan, used car, car value, car research, vehicle info, auto buy, Ask Auto
Note: Based on your service provider, message and data rates may apply.
It's easy to get started! Simply find your billers and enter your login details. We'll present you with all of your bills and recent payments, and you'll be able to quickly see what's due. When you're ready, pay your bill in seconds!
• Mobilligy is 100% free. There are no monthly charges or hidden fees.
• See when your upcoming bills are due and how much you owe.
• Pay your bills anytime, anywhere, directly from inside the app.
• Check your account balances to make sure you have enough cash.
• Be instantly notified as new bills arrive or if anything is amiss.
• Pay with maximum flexibility: use your credit card, debit card or bank account.
• Your information is safe and secure with us, protected with bank-level encryption.
• Message our friendly support team with any questions, and we’ll get back to you on the same day. No canned responses!
Mobilligy is 100% dedicated to your customer experience. We don’t have any sneaky fees for payment; every payment method (including credit cards) is free, and most bills are credited same-day (again, for free). You can message our support and rest assured that Rachel will personally get back to you quickly and help resolve your problem. Check out our reviews!
Mobilligy supports thousands of banks including JPMorgan Chase, Bank of America, Citigroup, Wells Fargo, Bancorp, Capital One, Mellon, HSBC, PNC, TD Bank, SunTrust, Fifth Third, Santander Bank, U.S. Bank. We also support most credit unions, including USAA, Navy Federal Credit Union, State Employees Credit Union, Pentagon Credit Union, Boeing Employees Credit Union, America First Credit Union, Suncoast Credit Union, Alliant Credit Union, Schools First Credit Union, Digital Credit Union, Golden1 Credit Union, and many others.
You can see your credit card balances and pay your bill for most credit cards, including: AMEX (American Express) Credit Cards, Discover Credit Cards, Bank of America Credit Cards, Capital One Credit Cards, Citibank Credit Cards, Credit One Credit Cards, Macy’s Credit Cards, Target REDcard, Barclaycard, JCPenney Credit Card, Victoria’s Secret Angel Card, Kohl’s Credit Card, GE Capital Credit Cards, Best Buy Credit Cards, Amazon.com Cards, Home Depot Credit Cards, Lowe’s Credit Cards, Sears Credit Cards, and hundreds more.
Even better, we support all of your billers. The most popular include: AT&T, Verizon Wireless, Sprint, Comcast, T-Mobile, Orchard Bank, DirecTV, Netflix, Time Warner, GEICO, DISH, PayPal, Bill Me Later, Sallie Mae Student Loans, State Farm, Travelers, Progressive, Cox Communications, Charter Communications, Ally Auto, Allstate, Travelers, National Grid, and thousands more.
※ Applying double entry bookkeeping
It facilitates efficient asset management. It does not just record your money coming in and out of your account but deposits your money into your account as soon as your income is input and draws money from your account as soon as your expense is input.
※ Budget management function
You can manage your budget. It shows your budget and expense by a graph so you can see the amount of your expense against your budget quickly.
※ Card / Debit Card management function
Entering a settlement date, you can see payment amount and outstanding payment at asset tab. You can arrange the automatic debit by simply connecting your debit card with your account.
You can check passcode so you can safely manage your account book.
※ Transfer, direct debit and recurrence function
Transfer between assets is possible, which makes your asset management more efficient. In addition, you can manage you salary, insurance, term deposit and loan more easily by setting automatic transfer and recurrence.
※ Instant statistics
Based on the data entered, you can instantly see your expense by category and changes between each month. And you can see change of your assets and income/expense indicated by a graph as well.
※ Bookmark function
You can easily input your frequent expenses all at once by bookmarking them.
※ Backup / Restore
You can make and view backup files in Excel file and backup / restore is possible.
※ Other functions
- Change of starting date
- Calculator function (Amount > upper right button)
- Sub Category ON-OFF function
★ Paid version ★
- No ads.
- Unlimited Assets (In the free version, limited to 10.)
- Edit PC (http://youtu.be/5S4S3EQ3AZE)
You can view ‘“Money Manager” application using Wi-Fi. You can edit and sort the data by date, category or account group on the screen of your PC. In addition, you can see fluctuations of your accounts indicated on graphs on your PC.
You want someone to help you in managing deposits and notify you of recent maturities?
This application will solve all your cares on deposits. Enter your data and use the functionality offered to follow and receive notifications of important dates on your deposits to make detailed reports and charts for the allocation of funds or simply find the nearest office of the bank in which your deposit is.
What does the application:
- monitoring of important dates for each added deposit
- notifications on deposit's dates with customization options
- calculate the potential profit/gains, fees, interest, effective interest rate or even the gain generated per day
- supports deposits with capitalization, multiple periods, different interest rate per period and country tax rates
- charts and statistics on deposits and funds
Coming in the next version:
- templates deposits calculator (on-line update)
- map of the nearest office of the Bank where the deposit is
- sync across multiple device over internet
- ability to set a password for the application
- deposit widget for your home screen
Any bugs, suggestions and inquiries about the application can be sent to the shown developer's email.
Tags: deposit bank finance money saving account savings
Managing your money has never been easier! With RBFCU Mobile, a service of Randolph-Brooks Federal Credit Union, your personal finances are just a tap away!
Whether you need to check your balance, find the nearest ATM or deposit a check, RBFCU Mobile has the capability to do it all - and without ever stepping foot in a branch!
* Use the ATM/Branch locator tool to find RBFCU and/or surcharge-free ATMs
* Check your account balances
* Make quick, convenient transfers between your RBFCU accounts
* Stay on track by reviewing your loans and making payments on-the-go
* Get more for your money by checking RBFCU's current deposit and loan rates
* Pay your bills online using your RBFCU ePay account
* Conveniently open Money Market accounts and Share Certificates
* Deposit checks from anywhere, anytime from your camera-enabled device*
Don't forget to give your phone a shake on the Login page to find out "What's Shakin' at RBFCU!"
Download today and experience the RBFCU difference - convenient access to your personal finances in the palm of your hand!
For Randolph-Brooks Federal Credit Union account holders. Qualify for membership and join online at www.rbfcu.org.
RBFCU does not charge a fee for the RBFCU Mobile application, but you may be charged for Web access by your mobile wireless provider. Federally insured by the NCUA.
*Additional qualifications apply to use eDeposits. All deposits are subject to the Randolph-Brooks Funds Availability Policy.
eDeposit has several benefits:
• Save time and make deposits when it is convenient for you
• Save money eliminating costly trips to the branch or ATM to make deposits
• Accelerate access to your money because you will be able to make deposits sooner
• Make deposits safely and securely
• Available 24 hours a day 7 days a week
• Easy to use app steps you through the process
• Email notifications update you on the status of your deposit
• Your deposit is posted on the same business day if you submit deposit prior to cut-off deadline
• Help screen gives you tips for taking good photos
How you can get started now:
• Download the eDeposit app
• Register by sending email to your eDepositSupport@LubbockNational.com or call account services at: 1-888-607-4277
• You will need to be able to provide and validate your email address;
• Confirm your accounts that will be made available through eDeposit
• Allow one business day for confirmation of registration
• Start making deposits using eDeposit
If you need help:
Lubbock National Bank support is available to answer any questions or problems you have with eDeposit. Please contact our support team at: 1-888-607-4277
More from developer
With SchoolsFirst FCU Mobile Banking you have the freedom, convenience and security to manage your accounts from your Android phone.
SchoolsFirst FCU Mobile is a free service* and is available to all SchoolsFirst FCU Members registered in Online Banking.
• Access SchoolsFirst FCU accounts anytime, anywhere
• Check balances and account activity
• Transfer funds between accounts or to other Members
• Pay bills
• Find a branch or ATM
Your security is always our top priority, and we have taken every precaution to ensure that your Mobile transactions will be secure.
• All information transmitted via Mobile Banking is protected with state-of-the-art encryption methods that masks your sensitive information
• A password is required every time you sign on to SchoolsFirst FCU Mobile
• Only bill payments to existing payees can be made; you can only add a new payee by logging into Online Banking
In addition, we recommend you use your phone’s password protection feature to lock your phone, if the feature is available to you.
Do not write your passwords down or share them with anyone. Change them regularly, and use combinations of letters and numbers.
*Remember, your cell phone carrier may still charge for text and data usage; check with your carrier for more details.
Federally Insured by NCUA