These institutions are supported:
• Home Bank California
Q: How do I use this app?
A: Log in to a supported institution's Mobile Web. Go to "Remote Deposit" and choose "Deposit a Check." Type the amount, select an account, and tap "Scan Check." The app launches to engage the camera. Photograph both sides of the check then upload the photos to deposit the funds.
Q: Is my information secure?
A: Yes. Check photos are not stored on the device. Online banking sensitive data such as account numbers, username, and password are not sent to or stored in the app.
Q: What do I do if I get a message that my check is blurry or can't be read?
A: Try the following measures to improve the picture:
• Make sure you have plenty of light to take the photograph. It increases contrast so the check information can be read clearly.
• Make sure the check fits within the corner guides so all four corners of the check are visible.
• Be aware of the surface where the check is resting during the photograph. If possible, choose a surface with a solid color that provides high contrast against the color of the check (most checks are printed on lighter colored paper, so solid black is generally an ideal choice.)
• Increasing the distance between the camera and the check may allow your device's camera to take clearer photos.
Q: Why can't I take photos right in Mobile Web? Why do I need an app?
A: Web technology is always improving, but current standards don't provide a way for most devices to use the camera directly from the browser. Using an app ensures all customers will be able to use this feature.
Q: How long will it take for my money to be deposited?
A: The deposit generally takes one business day.
Q: Can I view previously deposited checks?
A: Yes. To do so,
• Login to Mobile Web
• Go to the "Remote Deposit" feature
• Choose "Review Deposited Checks." From the list, choose the check deposit you would like to review.
Alliant Credit Union will never solicit you for personal information, such as account number, credit/debit card numbers, passwords or PINs (Personal Identification Numbers). Call us immediately at 800-328-1935 (24/7) if you think unauthorized access or fraud has occurred in connection with your Alliant Credit Union accounts.
* All deposits are subject to the Alliant Credit Union's Funds Availability Policy. Refer to Alliant Credit Union's Account Agreement and Disclosures for more information. Please retain your check for 90 days before destroying.
The Check Cashing Store® is a registered service mark of Dollar Financial Group, Inc. ©2012 Dollar Financial Group, Inc. All rights reserved.
To use this service you must be over 13 years old with at least one active checking or savings account that you can access through RCU eBranch. RCU Deposit is not available for Business eBranch users. This service is offered to Members in good standing.
Download and make your deposit today.
Simple way to manage your bank checks. Add each check & then mark it cleared. Easily view all your checks or only the ones that have cleared with the view filter. Quickly search through all of them with real time search results.
Have any suggestions or find any issues, please let us know.
NOTE: There are currently two versions - one for devices with Android 2.x and another for 4.0. The version for 4.0 currently does not have the ability to save your data in the cloud, but is coming soon.
Card sales management app for the self-employed, small shop manager
Is it was difficult to confirm the sales of the credit card so far ?
Check properly cross- check , please organize .
Enter easily the app to sales of the card ,
You can confirm the amount of money that has been credited from the card company .
Test input of 100 record data is possible ,
To Normal use , will require payment of within the app.
You can check the price in purchase page in this app, too (about 3$ in us. it is not fixed)
- Enter the additional credit card company and information , which you joined .
- Bereavement card fees , will be able to know the exact commission rate that is set in the sales office , please contact the card terminal up festival .
- Passbook deposit character recognition
The items that had been created , it indicates the filtering ( filtration ) payment SMS in the SMS Received Box
( If you receive a payment notification service(SMS) from the bank deposit passbook, you can use this function )
- Amount of money to use well
Once allowed to register the amount of money a lot of incidence of the sales
I can use immediately when you enter the sales of the credit card .
▶ Data input
- If the sales of the card has occurred , please enter credit card sales info.
- If you enter into another card company , input is easily possible . (Using the + icon on top menu )
- You can use approval number as the part of the real approval number from the card company ,or sequence number or etc.
- Please compare the estimated amount of the deposit amount that has been credited to my passbook from the card company .
( Comparable to the SMS of notification of deposit)
- From data entry screen and to refund a state in the change ,
It is reflected in the estimated amount that enters the passbook of data is generated to the current time (-) on the matter
Checkbook Pro is the only mobile app that allows you to manage your checkbook and print real MICR encoded checks right from your Android phone using blank or pre-printed check stock!
Requires an e-print compatible printer and blank or pre-printed check stock for printing (Your printer must be networked and have an email address). See our support website for more information. Compatible checks include Versacheck, Quicken and MYOB formats.
Hint: Even if you don't have an e-print compatible printer, you can still use this app to quickly and easily manage your checkbook.
- Super simple to use.
- Works with any networked printer that has an email address.
- Save common transactions as "Favorites" for quick recall.
- Prints MICR encoded checks on blank check stock, or you can use pre-printed business or personal checks.
- Printed checks align perfectly with 2 window envelopes to simplify the mailing of checks for your home or business.
- Optimized for Android phones.
- Unlimited number of accounts.
- Print checks from multiple accounts all at one time.
- Supports 3 per page check stock, as well as single check paper.
- Supports personal and business size check stock.
- Pin security.
- Backup your data by sending it to your email address.
- Restore by emailing directly to your tablet.
- Compatible with all Android phones.
** FOR MOBILE HANDSETS ONLY! **
See the HD version for tablets and high resolution phones (1024 X 600 or greater)
key: bank, banking, billminder, checksoft, insticheck
Download and you’ll be able to view account balances and history, deposit checks, transfer funds, pay bills, locate office branches, find ATMs, and contact a representative. That’s not all – as new features are rolled out, you’ll be able to update the app so you always have the latest-and-greatest online banking tools right at your fingertips.
Get started with our app today. Like the best things in life, we’ve made it free! Although message and data rates from your carrier may apply.
ACCOUNT INFORMATION - View up-to-date information about your Huntington accounts, including pending transactions.
TRANSFER MONEY - Transfer money between accounts. Select the date you’d like the transfer to occur and get a receipt for the transaction.
PAY BILLS - Pay a person or company. You’ll receive a summary that describes the amount and payment date, and get a receipt for the transaction.
DEPOSIT CHECKS – Deposit checks by simply snapping a picture. It can save you time and help reduce trips to the branch or ATM.
FIND LOCATIONS - Find ATMs and branches near your current location or by entering a street address.
CONTACT US - Quick dialing for most of your customer service needs.
Some features are only available to customers who have registered for Online Banking at Huntington.com.
The Huntington Mobile app is free, but message and data rates from your mobile carrier will still apply.
System availability and response time are subject to market conditions.
* Restrict what shared users can do with the account. I.e disable withdraw, transfers, etc.
* Secure encryption of transactions using AES.
* Automatic account balance calculation.
* Real time sharing of account transaction between many devices.
* Secure accounts with PIN that must be entered with every transaction.
* Track shared or personal debit cards, checking and savings bank accounts.
* Available on Android and iOS.
* Windows Phone support coming soon.
NASA Federal Credit Union is Federally Insured by the NCUA.
New users must download the app and follow the instructions to sign up for the service online.
Quick and easy deposits:
1. Log in to the app
2. Enter the deposit amount
3. Snap a picture of the front and back of your endorsed check
Once your deposit has been submitted, you will receive status updates by email.
The Remote Deposit app is a great companion to the Alaska USA app, which provides access to your account and the most popular features of UltraBranch.
Requirements and limits:
To use Remote Deposit you must be at least 18 years old, have an active personal checking account in good standing, and be enrolled in UltraBranch.
Remote Deposit has a daily limit of up to $3,000 and/or 10 checks deposited per day.
Questions? Help? (800) 525-9094
Federally insured by NCUA.
To enroll, download our Mobile Deposit app and enter the required information, including the deposit accounts you would like to enroll. You will receive a message telling you when you can start depositing checks remotely. Then, from anywhere that you have a strong carrier signal or Wi-Fi connection, take a picture of the front and back of the endorsed check, enter the amount and click submit.
The check images are never stored on your device. After the deposit has been accepted, you can see the updated status of the deposit within the app.
Deposits are subject to verification, and are not available for immediate withdrawal, and other restrictions may apply. Data rates may apply.
It's simple, safe, and free for FAIRWINDS business members.
Spend your important time at work and not traveling to a branch or ATM.
Available anywhere, anyplace, anytime.
No additional equipment needed. Simply use the phone you already carry with you.
Immediately deposit directly into your FAIRWINDS business account. (Availability of deposits may vary according to our Funds Availability Policy.)
Take FAIRWINDS Credit Union with you - wherever you are!
Xpress Deposit has several benefits:
•Save time and make deposits when it is convenient for you
•Save money eliminating costly trips to the branch or ATM to make deposits
•Accelerate access to your money because you will be able to make deposits sooner
•Make deposits safely and securely
•Available 24 hours a day 7 days a week
•Easy to use app steps you through the process
•Email notifications update you on the status of your deposit
•Your deposit is posted on the same business day if you submit deposit prior to cut-off deadline
•Help screen gives you tips for taking good photos
How you can get started now:
•Download the Metropolitan Bank Xpress Deposit app
•Register by contacting Metropolitan Bank
If you need help:
Metropolitan support is available to answer any questions or problems you have with Xpress Deposit. Please contact our support team at: 1-877-883-4988.
Before you can use this app, you need to first enroll for Mobile Check Deposit with your Financial Institution. Please contact your Financial Institution for more information and to confirm eligibility requirements.
More from developer
Susquehanna Bank customers who have Online Banking can enroll for Mobile Banking using this free(1) app and enjoy being able to conveniently:
• Make transfers(2)
• View balances and account history
• Pay bills
• View alerts
Just log in on your phone using the same ID and password you use to access Susquehanna Online Banking. It’s that easy!
(1) You will be charged web access rates depending on your mobile carrier. Web access is needed to use Mobile Banking. Check with your service carrier for details on specific fees.
(2) Federal regulation limits total transactions for savings and money market accounts.