These institutions are supported:
• Home Bank California
Q: How do I use this app?
A: Log in to a supported institution's Mobile Web. Go to "Remote Deposit" and choose "Deposit a Check." Type the amount, select an account, and tap "Scan Check." The app launches to engage the camera. Photograph both sides of the check then upload the photos to deposit the funds.
Q: Is my information secure?
A: Yes. Check photos are not stored on the device. Online banking sensitive data such as account numbers, username, and password are not sent to or stored in the app.
Q: What do I do if I get a message that my check is blurry or can't be read?
A: Try the following measures to improve the picture:
• Make sure you have plenty of light to take the photograph. It increases contrast so the check information can be read clearly.
• Make sure the check fits within the corner guides so all four corners of the check are visible.
• Be aware of the surface where the check is resting during the photograph. If possible, choose a surface with a solid color that provides high contrast against the color of the check (most checks are printed on lighter colored paper, so solid black is generally an ideal choice.)
• Increasing the distance between the camera and the check may allow your device's camera to take clearer photos.
Q: Why can't I take photos right in Mobile Web? Why do I need an app?
A: Web technology is always improving, but current standards don't provide a way for most devices to use the camera directly from the browser. Using an app ensures all customers will be able to use this feature.
Q: How long will it take for my money to be deposited?
A: The deposit generally takes one business day.
Q: Can I view previously deposited checks?
A: Yes. To do so,
• Login to Mobile Web
• Go to the "Remote Deposit" feature
• Choose "Review Deposited Checks." From the list, choose the check deposit you would like to review.
Alliant Credit Union will never solicit you for personal information, such as account number, credit/debit card numbers, passwords or PINs (Personal Identification Numbers). Call us immediately at 800-328-1935 (24/7) if you think unauthorized access or fraud has occurred in connection with your Alliant Credit Union accounts.
* All deposits are subject to the Alliant Credit Union's Funds Availability Policy. Refer to Alliant Credit Union's Account Agreement and Disclosures for more information. Please retain your check for 90 days before destroying.
To enroll, download our Mobile Deposit app and enter the required information, including the deposit accounts you would like to enroll. You will receive a message telling you when you can start depositing checks remotely. Then, from anywhere that you have a strong carrier signal or Wi-Fi connection, take a picture of the front and back of the endorsed check, enter the amount and click submit.
The check images are never stored on your device. After the deposit has been accepted, you can see the updated status of the deposit within the app.
Deposits are subject to verification, and are not available for immediate withdrawal, and other restrictions may apply. Data rates may apply.
Download and you’ll be able to view account balances and history, deposit checks, transfer funds, pay bills, locate office branches, find ATMs, and contact a representative. That’s not all – as new features are rolled out, you’ll be able to update the app so you always have the latest-and-greatest online banking tools right at your fingertips.
Get started with our app today. Like the best things in life, we’ve made it free! Although message and data rates from your carrier may apply.
ACCOUNT INFORMATION - View up-to-date information about your Huntington accounts, including pending transactions.
TRANSFER MONEY - Transfer money between accounts. Select the date you’d like the transfer to occur and get a receipt for the transaction.
PAY BILLS - Pay a person or company. You’ll receive a summary that describes the amount and payment date, and get a receipt for the transaction.
DEPOSIT CHECKS – Deposit checks by simply snapping a picture. It can save you time and help reduce trips to the branch or ATM.
FIND LOCATIONS - Find ATMs and branches near your current location or by entering a street address.
CONTACT US - Quick dialing for most of your customer service needs.
Some features are only available to customers who have registered for Online Banking at Huntington.com.
The Huntington Mobile app is free, but message and data rates from your mobile carrier will still apply.
System availability and response time are subject to market conditions.
The Check Cashing Store® is a registered service mark of Dollar Financial Group, Inc. ©2012 Dollar Financial Group, Inc. All rights reserved.
Card sales management app for the self-employed, small shop manager
Is it was difficult to confirm the sales of the credit card so far ?
Check properly cross- check , please organize .
Enter easily the app to sales of the card ,
You can confirm the amount of money that has been credited from the card company .
Test input of 100 record data is possible ,
To Normal use , will require payment of within the app.
You can check the price in purchase page in this app, too (about 3$ in us. it is not fixed)
- Enter the additional credit card company and information , which you joined .
- Bereavement card fees , will be able to know the exact commission rate that is set in the sales office , please contact the card terminal up festival .
- Passbook deposit character recognition
The items that had been created , it indicates the filtering ( filtration ) payment SMS in the SMS Received Box
( If you receive a payment notification service(SMS) from the bank deposit passbook, you can use this function )
- Amount of money to use well
Once allowed to register the amount of money a lot of incidence of the sales
I can use immediately when you enter the sales of the credit card .
▶ Data input
- If the sales of the card has occurred , please enter credit card sales info.
- If you enter into another card company , input is easily possible . (Using the + icon on top menu )
- You can use approval number as the part of the real approval number from the card company ,or sequence number or etc.
- Please compare the estimated amount of the deposit amount that has been credited to my passbook from the card company .
( Comparable to the SMS of notification of deposit)
- From data entry screen and to refund a state in the change ,
It is reflected in the estimated amount that enters the passbook of data is generated to the current time (-) on the matter
Now there’s no need to come to the branch or find an ATM to deposit a check.
First make sure you have San Francisco Federal Credit Union’s mobile banking app, so you can do your banking on the go.
Then, download the mobile deposit app so you can begin making mobile deposits. It’s that easy.
Download this App and Enroll online to enjoy the convenience and security of mCheck. You will receive an email indicating when you can start depositing checks to your account with mCheck.
To be eligible to use mCheck, you must have a Baylake Bank checking, savings, or money market account and your enrollment must be approved by the bank for the mobile check deposit service. There is no charge from Baylake Bank, but data rates may apply.
Baylake Bank. Member FDIC.
To use this service you must be over 13 years old with at least one active checking or savings account that you can access through RCU eBranch. RCU Deposit is not available for Business eBranch users. This service is offered to Members in good standing.
Download and make your deposit today.
Enjoy a better banking experience, featuring:
• Sleeker Design: Breeze through your banking thanks to a cleaner, sleeker design.
• Easy Navigation: Get to where you need to go using fewer taps, with the help of streamlined menus.
• Alerts via Mobile Device: Get timely account notifications to stay informed and on top of your finances.
• More Convenience: Edit and cancel scheduled payments and search past, pending and future transactions.
And introducing Citi Mobile® Snapshot: a new optional feature that allows you to view certain account balances and recent transactions without logging in (currently available in limited markets only).
• Check your Citi® account balances
• See recent activity for your checking and credit card accounts , including pending transactions
• Pay bills and view payments
• Transfer funds between linked Citi accounts
• Send money to virtually anyone’s U.S. bank account with Popmoney®
• Deposit checks using Mobile Check Deposit
• Make or schedule future credit card payments
• View your available credit line (for Credit Card customers)
• Quickly find the nearest ATMs/branches
-Location permissions are required to determine your current location when using ATM/branch locator
-“Read your contacts” permissions are required to access contacts to send money via Popmoney®.
-“Take pictures & videos” permissions are required to deposit checks using Citi Mobile® Check Deposit.
Permissions are accessed whenever you choose to use the functionality that requires them.
Accounts are protected by 128-bit encryption, as they are when you bank online.
Deposit accounts are offered by Citibank N.A. Member FDIC.
Citi credit cards are issued by Citibank, N.A. (1)
(1) Please note, Citibank does not charge you a fee for using the Mobile Check Deposit service. However, charges from your wireless carrier may apply. Regular account charges apply. The Mobile Check Deposit service is subject to eligibility. Deposit limits and other restrictions apply.
© Citigroup Inc. 2014.
Citi, Citi with Arc Design, Citibank and Citi Mobile are registered service marks of Citigroup Inc.
Before you can use this app, you need to first enroll for Mobile Check Deposit with your Financial Institution. Please contact your Financial Institution for more information and to confirm eligibility requirements.
Fees may apply, please contact a First United associate for more details on this convenient new service. For more information and details, stop by any First United office location, visit online at http://mybank4.com/mobiledeposits or call us at 1-888-692-2654.
MANAGE FINANCES — Pay bills, transfer funds, send money, track spending with Money Manager
INVESTMENT CENTER – Place trades, get quotes and market news, and perform research
DEPOSIT@MOBILE — Qualifying members can deposit checks from their phone*
INSURANCE CLAIMS — Report a loss, submit photos, view status
PLUS — Loan calculator, ATM & rental car locator, get insurance cards
*You must qualify for USAA's Deposit@Home® and Deposit@Mobile® ; eligibility for USAA property and casualty insurance and credit qualification required.
Investments/Insurance: Not FDIC Insured - Not Bank Issued, Guaranteed or Underwritten - May Lose Value
Your contact list is only accessible to you on the USAA app and will not be stored within the app. Using your contact list within the app means that the payment tabs will be prefilled so you don't have to search for email addresses and phone numbers when you transfer money to other people. This feature is secure and does not provide USAA or any third-party with access to your contacts.
USAA Money Manager is not an investment advisory service of USAA.
Information on non-USAA accounts is governed by the User Agreement. USAA's personal financial management services are not sponsored or endorsed by any third party.
Property and Casualty Insurance provided by United Services Automobile and its affiliates, San Antonio, TX.
USAA means United Services Automobile Association and its affiliates. Banks Member FDIC. To take advantage of mobile.usaa.com, you must be registered on usaa.com.
Investments provided by USAA Investment Management Company and USAA Financial Advisors Inc., both registered broker dealers.
Your phone carrier’s standard charges may apply. System availability and response time is subject to market conditions.
USAA products are available only in those jurisdictions where USAA is authorized to sell them.
Single Login – Access your card account on your phone using the same password you setup online
Check Your Balance – Get up-to-the-minute balance and transaction detail
Transfer Funds – Make Card-to-Card or Card-to-Bank Account transfers in just a few easy steps
Find an ATM – Use the GPS feature to locate the closest in-network ATM to you
Enjoy Safety and Security – Built using the highest standards of mobile web security – you can feel confident that your card account number and private information are never stored on your phone
Install now and then write a review to share your experience with Prepaid CardConnect.
*This app requires Android OS 2.3.3 and later.
More from developer
Susquehanna Bank customers who have Online Banking can enroll for Mobile Banking using this free(1) app and enjoy being able to conveniently:
• Make transfers(2)
• View balances and account history
• Pay bills
• View alerts
Just log in on your phone using the same ID and password you use to access Susquehanna Online Banking. It’s that easy!
(1) You will be charged web access rates depending on your mobile carrier. Web access is needed to use Mobile Banking. Check with your service carrier for details on specific fees.
(2) Federal regulation limits total transactions for savings and money market accounts.