The Check Cashing Store® is a registered service mark of Dollar Financial Group, Inc. ©2012 Dollar Financial Group, Inc. All rights reserved.
Alliant Credit Union will never solicit you for personal information, such as account number, credit/debit card numbers, passwords or PINs (Personal Identification Numbers). Call us immediately at 800-328-1935 (24/7) if you think unauthorized access or fraud has occurred in connection with your Alliant Credit Union accounts.
* All deposits are subject to the Alliant Credit Union's Funds Availability Policy. Refer to Alliant Credit Union's Account Agreement and Disclosures for more information. Please retain your check for 90 days before destroying.
Ingo Money makes it quick and easy to access your money from checks in minutes, letting you leave the check cashing line behind! Access your funds from approved checks on your eligible prepaid or debit card—wherever you are, whenever it’s convenient for you—just by taking photos of your check with your smartphone. Learn more: http://ingomoney.com/how-it-works.html.
IN WITH A CHECK, ON WITH YOUR LIFE
Create an Ingo Money account right in the app and then enroll your eligible Visa® or MasterCard® card(s) and you’re ready to go. Then comes the fun part: getting your money. Choose your card and take a photo of the front and back of your check to submit it for review. If your check is approved, your card will be funded.
YOUR MONEY WHEN YOU WANT IT
When you submit a check, you have a choice: choose ‘Money in Minutes’ to get your money in minutes for a fee*, or choose ‘Money in Days’ to get your money in 10 days at no fee if your check does not return unpaid**. All checks are subject to review for approval.
THERE’S LOTS TO LOVE
Whether it’s a paycheck or a personal check, if it’s more than $5 and less than $2,500, endorsed by you, and approved for funding, you’re in the money. And once your card is funded, the money is safe to spend—no take backs!
* Approved printed payroll and government checks can be funded to your card in minutes for a fee of 1% of the check value. All other check types may be funded in minutes for 4% of check value. There is a minimum fee of $5 for all checks approved and funded in minutes.
** Your wireless carrier may charge a fee for messaging or data and certain other transaction fees and costs, terms and conditions are associated with the use of your card. See your Cardholder Agreement for more details.
GoBank is a new checking account made for people who are fed up with big banks and their big fees, and designed to be accessed on a mobile phone. It’s fast (works like your other favorite apps), fair (no overdraft or penalty fees) and feature-rich (keep reading for a sneak peek). Bonus? You're always welcome to apply for a GoBank account even if you've been turned down for a checking account before.
NO OVERDRAFT FEES, NO PENALTY FEES, NO NSF FEES
Seriously. GoBank has no surprise fees. Check out GoBank.com/NoWorries to see what we mean.
GET PAID UP TO 2 DAYS FASTER WITH PAYROLL DIRECT DEPOSIT
Many employers notify the bank of payroll direct deposits before the “official” payday. If we receive early notice, we’ll deposit your pay into your account early. Ask your employer when they submit their direct deposit information to the bank. Your employer may not submit early every pay period.
SIGN UP FOR DIRECT DEPOSIT
If you’re not eligible for the above, you can still sign up for direct deposit to get your pay faster than a paper check!
We have a network of 42,000+ ATMs (translation: it’s HUGE) nationwide*. That’s way more ATMs than Bank of America or Chase**. Find the free ATMs all around you with our ATM finder.
Pay rent, or any bill with the GoBank app or website. Need to send a check to your landlord (or anyone else)? No problem. We’ll mail the check for free.
SEND MONEY FAST
Quickly send money to friends, family and even the dog groomer. We notify them via email or text message.
DEPOSIT CASH FOR FREE
Just take your GoBank debit card and cash to any participating Walmart (not available in WY or VT). Swipe your card or hand it to the cashier, and the cash will be deposited to your account automagically. Other retailers may charge a fee.
PHOTO CHECK DEPOSITS
Our nearest bank branch is in your pocket. Use your phone to scan a check and deposit it into your account.
FREE ADVICE: FORTUNE TELLER™
Use the Fortune Teller to double-check your budget before you spend. Just tell us how much it costs, and we’ll give you a quick yay or nay based on the budget you’ve created.
OH SO MUCH MORE
To find out which features speak more to you, give us a try. Download the app or visit GoBank.com to learn how to get GoBanking.
FYI: We'll need to successfully verify your ID before you can use all of GoBank's award-winning features.
Stay in touch with us!
Follow us on Twitter @GoBank and on Instagram @GoBankOfficial. While you’re at it, like us on Facebook.com/GoBank. We’d love to meet you and answer any questions you may have.
*For ATM withdrawals made outside of the GoBank ATM network, a $2.50 fee will apply. Plus any fee the ATM owner may assess. So, um… just use our free ones. K?
** Source: Chase.com and BankofAmerica.com, as of November 5, 2014
GoBank is a brand of Green Dot Bank, Member FDIC, which also operates under the brands Green Dot Bank and Bonneville Bank. Deposits under any of these trade names are deposits with a single FDIC-insured bank, Green Dot Bank, and are aggregated for deposit insurance coverage.
©2014 Green Dot Bank. All rights reserved.
Technology Privacy Statement: https://m.gobank.com/banking-agreement
Money Mart® is a registered service mark of Dollar Financial Group, Inc. ©2012 Dollar Financial Group, Inc. All rights reserved.
You can use them to pay anyone who has a remote deposit feature on their bank, including smartphone apps with camera deposit, or direct banking accounts that let you upload check images to the web.
The app does not connect to the internet, and no third party account is required, so your confidential payment information remains safe.
The checks are generated using the United States standard for check formatting. All you need is a blank check, or your account information from your bank. Enter the information into Light Check, including the account holder's name and address, and the routing and account numbers. Then draft a check for a certain amount to a recipient and sign the check. Saving specific account information is optional, and no information ever leaves your device, except to your trusted payment recipients.
For visual payment in person, 7" and 10" high resolution tablets work best. For devices above 7", a screen pixel density of more than 120 ppi is recommended. For devices above 3.5", a screen pixel density of more than 200 ppi is recommended.
Some banks treat remote deposits differently. You can test Light Check with your bank using the Light Check Lite free application which will only draft checks for $3.50. We can't guarantee your specific bank will accept LIght Checks right away, but if you contact us with any problems, we will try our best to rectify any rejections.
Learn more at http://www.getlightcheck.com/guide.html
* Make deposits from anywhere
* Quick, safe, and secure
* Eliminate the need to visit a branch
Your financial institution must participate in the DeposZip Mobile program for you to use this application. A list of participating financial institutions can be found at http://www.vertifi.com/products/pfi_rdc.aspx. If your financial institution does not participate, let them know that you would like to experience all of the convenience of DeposZip Mobile.
DeposZip Mobile requires Android 2.2 or greater and is not compatible with low-density display devices.
The NetSpend Mobile App gives you the power to manage your account on the move. Managing your money wherever, whenever. With ease and speed you can:
- Check your account balance and transaction history
- Send money to friends and family
- Transfer money to and from your savings account
- Find fee-free reload locations
It’s secure, fast, and free.
Optimized for Android.
Your security is our priority — Mobile data transmissions are safeguarded by 128-bit SSL (Secure Socket Layer) to prevent unauthorized access. Our Online Security Guarantee provides added protection against unauthorized access to your accounts. We will never transmit your account number.
• View your account balances and activity — for consumer accounts, view check and deposit images!
• Available balance and pending deposits — learn more about how your available balance is calculated and what’s still pending. Note, some transaction activities may not be immediately recorded to your account and may not yet be reflected in the available balance
• Search and Sort — Find the transaction you're looking for in just a few keystrokes
• Detailed transactions list — View the date, location, amount, and more for transactions on one page, just like you see in Online Banking.
• View your credit card rewards balance
• Deposit checks using your Android phone
WELLS FARGO SUREPAY
• Send money, using a mobile number or email address, to friends and family with eligible accounts at participating financial institutions.
TRANSFERS AND PAYMENTS
• Make transfers to your accounts.
• Schedule payments and pay bills right from your mobile device
• If you're already a Bill Pay customer, your payees are automatically available for use in Mobile Bill Pay
• Monitor balances, holdings, account activity and open orders for your Wells Fargo Advisors and WellsTrade accounts
• Get real-time quotes, charts, market data and news
• Let us help you find a nearby Wells Fargo ATM. Locate an ATM using your current location/GPS or enter the zip code or address of the area you wish to search. You’ll be provided a list of ATMs with the address and distance from your current location.
DEPOSIT PRODUCTS OFFERED BY WELLS FARGO BANK, N.A. MEMBER FDIC.
INVESTMENT AND INSURANCE PRODUCTS: NOT INSURED BY FDIC | NO BANK GUARANTEE | MAY LOSE VALUE
Wells Fargo Advisors is the trade name used by two separate registered broker-dealers: Wells Fargo Advisors, LLC, and Wells Fargo Advisors Financial Network, LLC, Members SIPC, nonbank affiliates of Wells Fargo & Company
WellsTrade accounts are available through Wells Fargo Advisors, LLC
• Location permissions are necessary to determine your current location to display nearby Wells Fargo locations/ATMs and provide mapping directions
• Camera permissions are necessary for you to use the Mobile Deposit feature
• Internet access permissions are necessary for the app to connect with Wells Fargo Mobile
• Identity permissions are necessary in order to enable you to access your contacts to prefill emails/phone numbers when using Wells Fargo Sure Pay
• Photo permissions are necessary for you to use the Mobile Deposit feature
• Contacts permissions are necessary to enable you to prefill contact information (emails/phone numbers) when using Wells Fargo Sure Pay
*Your mobile carrier's message and data rates may apply.
**Minimum system requirements: Android OS v2.3 and higher are supported. If you aren’t able to upgrade, use your browser to sign on to wf.com.
Please note: You must be a U.S. Bank business customer enrolled in On-Site Electronic Deposit to use this mobile application. Before using this application, your On-Site Electronic Deposit system administrator must provide you a Username and Password. For more information about U.S. Bank On-Site Electronic Deposit, contact a U.S. Bank Treasury Management Consultant. Visit usbank.com/treasurymanagement/contactus to locate a consultant in your area.
The U.S. Bank On-Site Electronic Deposit mobile application is free to download. Your mobile carrier may charge access fees depending on your individual plan. Check with your mobile carrier for specific fees or charges. Some mobile features may require additional online set up. The U.S. Bank On-site Electronic Deposit mobile application is supported on various Smartphone and tablet manufacturer models compatible with Android OS versions 2.3.4 – 4.4. Additional manufacturer models and other mobile devices may be supported in the future. U.S. Bank is committed to protecting your security. No sensitive account information or username and password are ever stored on your mobile device and secure encryption is used to protect all transmissions.
©2014 U.S. Bank
Mobile Deposit Manager Pro allows you to keep records of bank accounts, to predict future income and plan your investments
The main advantages of the Deposit Manager:
- Calculation revenue on deposits;
- Maintenance of statistics accrued interest and replenishments;
- Interests, depending on the date of deposit and the number of days in the month;
- the ability to block access to deposits by password (only Deposit Manager PRO);
- Prolongation (only Deposit Manager PRO);
- ability to change period of Deposit (only Deposit Manager PRO);
- ability to change of deposit rate (only Deposit Manager PRO)
- (NEW) Widgets
With this application, you can store data about all of your bank deposits and savings on your smartphone, in order to keep accurate records and to help predict future earnings.
The app's flexible configuration options allows you to track deposits and accurately calculate your amount of income, so that you can efficiently manage your savings. There are various options for charging interest: the last day of each month , once a month on the day of deposit, advance or at the end of the term and even daily.
The app also has other helpful properties, such as capitalization of interest, replenishment and partial withdrawals.
The user can access graphics to show detailed information on thier deposits and accrued interest. If necessary, you can easily change the interest rate in the mid-term, and at the end of a deposit term it can be extended.
Depending on the type of deposit, whether replenishments or partial withdrawals, it is possible to make track all transactions on the deposit. Deposit Manager automatically recalculates the accrual of interest in subsequent periods.
When approaching the end of the deposit term, Deposit Manager notifies you to the necessity of a withdrawal or rollover contribution.
The application has password protection funtionality, which will prevent unauthorized access.
Setup Deposit Manager and you become the owner of a powerful tool for controlling and managing bank deposits the whole family.
Single Login – Access your card account on your phone using the same password you setup online
Check Your Balance – Get up-to-the-minute balance and transaction detail
Transfer Funds – Make Card-to-Card or Card-to-Bank Account transfers in just a few easy steps
Find an ATM – Use the GPS feature to locate the closest in-network ATM to you
Enjoy Safety and Security – Built using the highest standards of mobile web security – you can feel confident that your card account number and private information are never stored on your phone
Install now and then write a review to share your experience with Prepaid CardConnect.
*This app requires Android OS 2.3.3 and later.
CARD.com Visa® Prepaid Card
PAY WITH PERSONALITY!
CARD.com is your mobile alternative to traditional banking. Choose the design you love, sign up in seconds, add money and shop worry free. We offer FDIC-Insured card accounts through The Bancorp Bank; Member FDIC.
Use your smartphone to gain access to your CARD.com account information in a convenient form while on the go. The app lets you:
* Quickly check your balance
* Remote check load: Using Ingo Money technology, customers can now deposit check funds into their accounts from within the app.
* View your account activity
* Find nearby ATMs
* Find nearby cash reload locations
* Get instructions for setting up direct deposit, transferring funds from your bank account, or from a virtual wallet such as Paypal™ or Google Wallet
* Send our Customer Support Team a message or call us directly
Your CARD.com Prepaid MasterCard is accepted worldwide. Use it everywhere debit MasterCard is accepted!
Your CARD.com Visa Prepaid Card is accepted worldwide. Use it everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted!
Find us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/card
Follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/card
Before you can use this app, you need to first enroll for Mobile Check Deposit with your Financial Institution. Please contact your Financial Institution for more information and to confirm eligibility requirements.
The PayPal Prepaid MasterCard mobile App gives you the power to manage your account on the move. Never worry about whether or not you've got enough cash to make that purchase. Once you download and install the app, you'll be able to check your balance in just a few seconds, it’s that easy. You can also see your recent transactions so you know exactly where your funds are being spent, another great feature is the ability to find the closest load location or call Customer Service with one tap - all from your favorite Android device.
The App is Secure, Fast, and Free!
The security of your money and information are our highest priority. The Prepaid App was built using the highest standards of mobile web security to ensure that only you can access your account. Your account number is never shared and no private data is ever stored on your phone. Your account can be accessed using the same username and password you've already established on the web. Best of all, the PayPal Prepaid MasterCard mobile App is FREE!
Thank you for downloading.
Susquehanna Bank customers who have enabled Mobile Banking via their Online Banking Account can use this convenient free(1) app to:
• Make transfers(2)
• View balances and account history
• Pay bills
• View alerts
Just log in on your phone using the same ID and password you use to access Susquehanna Online Banking. It’s that easy!
(1) You will be charged web access rates depending on your mobile carrier. Web access is needed to use Mobile Banking. Check with your service carrier for details on specific fees.
(2) Federal regulation limits total transactions for savings and money market accounts.